Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth - Cover

Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth

Copyright© 2011 by mattwatt

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The nephews visit and Aunt Barbara's life begins to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom  

Joe turned to Artie. I guess we'd better do it, huh Artie? Yeah, it's time, Artie said, again with the hint of a smile.

Do what? Aunt Barbara said. Please let me ask. Be quiet, Joe snapped, Watch and learn, bitch. Yes, master, Aunt Barbara answered with her eyes averted.

Artie soon returned with a tape. We thought that we might need this at some time, he said.

He prepared the player and the scene on tape opened in the garage of the home where the boys lived with their mom, Barbara's sister Linda. Linda was moving through an empty side of the garage to the car on the far side. She was wearing a maroon business suit and heels, looking very professional.

A voice jolted her to a stop: Where are you going? It was obviously Joe and sounding like an enforcer.

Linda snapped to attention. I ... uh need to go to work a little early today, honey. She said with a rather red face.

And no preparation? No dialogue? No checking in? Nothing? I'm so sorry, sir, he tone changed to really deep regret suddenly. I just ... Don't have time? Artie's voice now chimed in. He was obviously doing the shooting with the video camera.

I am so sorry, she continued, eyes now downcast. Of course I have the time. Well you've already earned a shorter skirt! Joe said to her. Her head snapped up at this.

Oh, really? But I do need ... But Joe cut her off: And now no white opaque panty hose. Care to keep trying for no underwear? Oh, no, oh, no! she was very quick in answering.

(They looked at Aunt Barbara and she was grinning from ear to ear! Her hand was slowly playing at the slit of her pussy.) Hey, Artie called out, leave that alone unless you're allowed. That snapped Barbara back to attention and she took her finger away. But her smiled remained. For now on the screen her sister had already taken off her suit jacket and folded it on a chair near by. Next came the buttons of her silk blouse and it joined the suit jacket. Now her filmy bra was deposited on the pile and soon it was joined by her matching skirt and panty hose.

Aunt Barbara almost exploded at that. You have her ringed! she almost shouted with glee. You ringed the fucking cunt! This caused the boys to grin from ear to ear, for there on the screen, halted by the pause button, was a picture of their mom, Linda with golden rings through her pierced nipples!

Far out, Aunt Barbara continued.

We thought you might approve, was Artie's simple comment.

Approve, she said, sliding to the floor and crawling to them. "I love it."

Aunt Barbara reached them and ran her hands up the legs of their shorts until she had captured three prize of their cocks in her hand. These she finally freed and planted loving kisses on the head of each one.

Now pay attention, cock sucker, Joe said. There's more. Now the scene continued and Linda was left confronting her boys wearing only very thin, very transparent panties and heels.

Wow! was Aunt Barbara's only comment.

Do you like? Joe asked.

I love it, fucking Linda! she said with a smile.

They continued the video.

We're going to have to punish you. Today no panty hose and a shorter skirt. She made a move to walk in their direction. Now we're talking!? Artie shouted. No bra today, he said firmly.

She was on her hands and knees quickly and scuttled to them kissing their hands in gratitude. Aunt Barbara was laughing out loud. She moved her head, nestled as she was on the floor between the two guys, and licked the cock heads of each of them.

Please tell me how you did that, she almost begged them. I will do anything; please tell me how. Easy, said Joe rather smugly. She keeps this diary on her computer and Artie got a hold of it one day. She had these elaborate dreams about us taking over her life and making her act as dirty as she felt. We acted that evening. She came home and we simply took over. In the living room, as soon as she was home. We told her to strip and she stood there and stared at us, asking what was wrong with us. So, we stripped the bitch, right down to her panties, which were wet by the time we got her to them. Then we tied her hands and beat her ass until she could see that we were in earnest about it. The rest was easy."

Wonderful! Aunt Barbara broke in. "I really must kiss you, may I, may I kiss you both? they nodded and she was on them like a blanket kissing one and then the other, while their hands were roaming over the surface of her naked ass.

She also mentioned you in her diary, Artie added.

Did she really? Aunt Barbara added smiling, now settled back on the floor between them.

Yes, she referred to you as her dominant sister whose place she'd always keep. Now look at this, Joe said, this is a good part. Aunt Barbara turned her attention back to the tv screen, where her sister Linda was bent over a wooden horse in the garage. Her wrists were shackled to the legs of the horse by handcuffs and spread fairly widely. Joe entered the picture with an evil looking pole in his hand. The end was carved like a stiff prick. It gleamed and Joe carefully planted it exactly against Linda's asshole and pushed. The only thing that she was able to come out with was a long series ofOh, Oh, Oh, Ohs. Joe worked the pole in and out, while his mom moaned like a mad woman. They released her from the wooden horse and she was made to crawl around the floor. They directed her to move in any given direction by moving the pole still sticking out of her ass. It was the exact same as they'd seen Lance do with Nina.

She accompanied their fun by making noises as though she were a pig rutting in mud. It made the boys laugh with glee. The removed the pole and Aunt Barbara was shocked by the fact that she was made to clean it with her mouth before it was put away. Then it was back to the wooden horse and the guys took turns slapping her naked ass until she was blubbering.

Joe turned to Aunt Barbara asking: You liked? Oh, I loved it. she exclaimed kissing each of them on the knee. "You've saved me so much worry about this one. And now we can make plans for when she comes. Tell us what you have in mind, dominant sister. Artie said with a smile.

That's exactly it, she cooed to them. We'll move Artie to the second bedroom upstairs and I'll tell her that the other spare is being redone. We'll just mess it up a bit. Then she has to sleep with me in the king sized bed in my room. I know her too well; she won't be able to resist. Before you can wink she'll have her nose in my snatch! She won't think that you two will be able to do or say anything at all about it here because I'm here. She won't know! It'll be great. Then you just fix the video camera in my bedroom and watch until she's in action and then come in and interrupt. Then the rest is up to you guys. And one more thing. What's that? they asked.

Maybe we should make arrangements with Lance for a slut hunt for your mom. You are wicked, Artie said with a grin.

Yes, where Linda is concerned I am; there I am in charge. Now can I please, please, please continue the blow jobs that I started? She nestled back between them reaching for their exposed pricks again but was stopped by Joe's voice:First, tell us how this began. Then you get to play cock sucker with us. Oh it was so strange, she explained, "Linda, a year older and very quick to learn sexual things, wanted me to let her experiment with some Ôgirl to girl' sex, as she named it. I was reluctant, mainly because, although I was as eager as Linda to practice that same 'girl to girl' sex, I was determined to extract a kind of a price for it. Of course I gave in, for what was there to lose? After all I had Linda coming to me, since we conveniently shared a room, several times a week for sex. She promised to let me do anything to her, if I would just let her put her mouth between my thighs. I was delighted at the prospect and made your mom agree to a spanking at my hands in order to let the tryst begin. It was such a delicious thought. I took her tiny panties off and stuffed them into her mouth and then enjoyed paddling her naked ass until she was wailing and sobbing into the panties. Then I moved just briefly and allowed her head to descend between my thighs and the relationship was made. It never changed. I was always in charge; Linda was always the slave, the one who did as she was told. It was ideal because it met both of our needs, and we always had an uncanny knack of picking up exactly where we'd left off with the relationship.Oh, yes, I can take care of Linda."

The plane was on time and soon enough Linda was hurrying toward her. Linda kind of collapsed into Barbara's arms with a huge hug. It was touching for any one to see and you had to be looking really closely to tell that Linda was slowly grinding her pussy and pelvis into Barbara's.

Barbara was smiling as she said: "Hey, hot lady!"

"Hey yourself, boss lady," was Linda's reply. "Is it too public here for me to lick your teeth and tongue with mine."

"A little," was Barbara's reply.

"You look good enough to eat, if you'd allow it," Linda said with a huge grin.

Barbara was wearing a mid thigh skirt with pleats and a thin t shirt with a vest over it, to cover her hardened nipples. Linda always seemed to have that kind of effect on her.

"Yes, but later, babe," was Barbara's reply. "Let's get your luggage." Off they went to the luggage carousel.

Barbara wasn't surprised that Linda struck up a conversation with two of the airport employees, who were helping out with luggage area. Linda was always gathering men because she exuded such a sense of sexuality. They got the luggage and Linda put her trench coat on in order to carry the luggage.

They were proceeding up the stairs of the parking garage, when Linda stopped and asked Barbara if she could please have a real hug. Barbara smiled, put her burden down and opened her arms. Linda folded herself in. Her hands went to the bottom of Barbara's skirt and then slid up until they were sliding across and caressing Barbara's panty covered ass.

They were interrupted by voices from below them saying: "Hey what's this?"

They parted and both women saw the same two airport employees as before.

Linda laughed and said "She's my sister and we haven't been together in ages, Mr Dirty mind."

The guys laughed at that and asked if they needed any help with luggage or anything else. Linda smiled at that and turned her head to Barbara who always made these special sexual decisions. At least that's certainly what Linda had on her mind. Barbara picked up on it immediately.

She said in a voice that was certainly one of control: "Okay, guys; you can take her, strip her, spank her ass, fuck her and make her suck your cocks but I want her back here in half an hour. Do you understand me?"

They just looked at Barbara at first. "Well, do you?"

"Yes, of course," one of them said.

Without a hesitation Barbara turned to Linda and said: "Lin, love, take off the coat."

Linda did as she was told.

"Now the blouse and the skirt."

These two article of clothing followed leaving Linda standing in her shoes, thigh high stockings, panties and bra.

"Okay, love," Barbara continued, as the two astonished guys watched, "Panties and bra too."

Linda hastened to comply and was left naked except for her shoes, and stockings.

"Take her, boys," Barbara said, "remember, you can spank her if you want; she likes that. But a half an hour from right now."

Linda sauntered off with the two of them turning around to blow a kiss to Barbara. One of the guys punctuated this gesture with a smart slap to Linda's naked ass. It made her yelp and jump. They disappeared into a kind of little maintenance closet. In a half an hour they came out again, as they had promised. Linda looked tussled but she was smiling. Both guys were grinning as they gave her a Ôfarewell' kiss and a last slap on her now reddened ass.

They were prompt, and Linda looked happy but a bit used. Barbara gave her tissues to wipe the cum from her face and neck but Linda was all smiles.

Having gotten what they wanted two workers drifted off to work or somewhere, leaving the two women alone.

Haven't changed, Linda my love, Barbara said smiling.

Nor have you, ma'am, was Linda's polite reply.

It served to reassert the relationship that they had for so many year. For Barbara was submissive but she was mistress where Linda was concerned. All the times as teens and women in their twenties that Linda ate her pussy could verify that.

Linda still had not dressed, although they were in a remote top part of the garage. After their what seemed like initial taunts, but weren't, they were in each other's arms.

It's so good to see you again, Barbara said, stroking the line of Linda's naked flank and ass as she said it.

Linda's answer was to sink slowly to her knees in front of Barbara and, when there, to raise Barbara's skirt to bury her face in the front of Barbara's panties.

I've missed you, Linda whispered, and I've missed doing things for you. Then she said this she ran the wetness of her tongue over the front panel of Barbara's pale yellow panties, kissing the mound of dark hair that she found there.

Not here, my love was Barbara's calm but firm instructions, as she raised Linda to her feet.

They caught up on the ride home to Barbara's.

How are the Barbaraarians? Linda asked with a grin.

Wild as ever but really, really good kids. Barbara returned.

They haven't given you any trouble? Have they? Linda enquired.

Not noticeably. Barbara answered with a smile.

Then Barbara said with a grin:Look, doll, I gave them each a separate room with a bath. That means that you will have to share the bed with me. Then she smiled and said:Just like old times. At least I hope it will be, Linda responded.

The guys were waiting for them, when they got there. They both gave their mom a hug. Barbara also noticed that Joe grabbed his mother's ass, while greeting her. Linda obviously struggled to get him to stop.

When he did she tried to secretly kiss his hand. Barbara noticed all of it and the gesture but said nothing. Barbara went to change from work clothes and, as she came back toward the kitchen area, dressed now in a snug pair of blue lycra running pants and a t shirt, she heard the three of them talking.

Linda was pleading with the two guys. Please let me put my skirt and blouse back on. She'll come in a moment. You can do anything you want to me at home but please behave in front of your aunt. If we let you get dressed now, you dirty slut, it means punishment. Linda's answer was hasty and a bit relieved:Yes, yes, punishment at home but now please let's not do this. Joe cut in almost cruelly:Punishment here and now! Barbara heard the remark punctuated by a sharp slap. Then there was a sharp breath intake from Linda and immediate obedience. Barbara smiled and continued to listen.

You know the choices, Artie said in a low voice.

Yes, sir, Linda hastened t add, This dirty slut knows the choices: spanking or pissing. Yes? And? the boys said together at that point.

It caused Barbara to gasp, she hoped it wasn't audible.

Then Linda's voice came again from the kitchen area:Spanking. It was a one word reply.

Joe took it up immediately:Good, he said, Pissing it is. Come with us, my little pig. Barbara was amazed now as she heard Linda begin to whine about the boys' choice. She heard them go to the downstairs bathroom, and followed them to witness what was going to take place. Artie saw her lurking and watching; he just put a finger to his lips, when he saw her. She nodded in agreement. They gathered Linda in the downstairs shower, kneeling now naked. Both guys took out their dicks and, again to Barbara's amazement, began to piss on Linda. Linda allowed it, as it coursed down her front to her tits and then her pussy and both of them ended with their strong streams going into the open mouth of their kneeling, naked mother. It caused a huge grin to cross Barbara's face, as she retreated and attempted to make some noise to warn them of her presence.

Dinner was lively. Afterwards they choose by lots and Linda and Joe got to do the cleanup. Artie and Barbara went down to the den to check on the tv schedule.

When they got there, Artie turned to Barbara and said quietly but firmly: Take your pants off. Now it was Barbara's turn to plead for her clothes.Oh, please, she said, kneeling to make her plea. They're just up in the kitchen. Now the t shirt too, was Artie stern reply.

Knowing that she was going to lose the argument, Barbara rose and slipped the t shirt over her head and then skinned the tight lycra pants down past her hips to the floor. She stepped out of her sandals and took the pants off, now wearing only panties and bra.

On your knees and ask for it, was Artie's next instruction.

It turned her on: being ordered to strip, kneeling in front of him like a servant, the thought of having sex with him, sucking his cock, when the others were so close at hand.Please, please, please, my I suck your cock, sir? Will you be kind to this bad slave and give me your prick to put in my mouth? Will you, please? While she said this, she leaned into him and clasped her hands around his thighs so that the side of her face was resting on his obviously straining prick.

Take it, sweet ass, he whispered to her and she fished it out. No, he ordered her immediately, no hands this time; next time do what I say right away. Hands behind your head. She put her hands behind her head and let him direct the fucking of her open mouth. With each plunge he stuck his cock further and further down into her throat, until her nose was resting in his pubic hair. He came suddenly with a surge.

After she had him cleaned up he gave his next order: Give me your panties. This time there was no hesitating. She stepped out of her bikinis and handed them over. With a smile on his face he took his jeans off and his boxers and replaced them with her bikini panties.

Lovely! was her only remark. They heard the other two, now finished upstairs coming toward them. She hastened into her clothes and then to the tv to turn it on.

It turned out to be an evening of popcorn and so-so movies for the group. Barbara was wondering what the guys had on their minds. She knew it would all come as a big surprise and she liked that. After a long while the boys said that they were going up stairs where they'd play computer games in Artie's room. It was the furthest away from the master where Barbara had Linda put her things, in order to settle in with her.

When they were gone and their clattering about could be heard upstairs, Linda moved over to Barbara's side on the couch and said in a low voice:Bed soon, my mistress, my wonderful one? Barbara leaned into her to kiss her open mouth.Yes, Barbara said, I'm going to go now to shower for bed. Give me ten minutes and then you can get your shower too. Then come to bed only in a pair of panties. It was an order and not a thought. Lovely Linda cooed to her, as she watched Barbara exit the room, her eyes glued to Barbara's luscious lycra covered ass cheeks.

Barbara was already in bed, when Linda was finally finished with the shower. The lighter haired woman came from the master shower wearing, as she'd been told, a pair of panties. They were a kind of beige, nylon pair, almost transparent with lots of lace at the waist and thighs.

Barbara was spread out on the bed totally naked. Linda came to her with a smile and, getting onto the bed began to kiss her way up Barbara's legs, until she had her mouth happily buried in the curly hair of Barbara's pussy.

Then it happened. The door burst open, startling both women. And Joe was shouting:What the fuck do you two think you're doing? Linda jumped up and Barbara raised herself up on her elbows, startled. Linda began a loud protest which was dealt with by Artie simply slapping her face to quiet her. At the same time Joe grabbed Barbara by the arm and hauled her out of bed. They guys had both of the women kneeling at their feet, with Linda staring at Barbara in open amazement.

Look at me, you dirty pig, Joe yelled at Linda.Explain what you were doing, and don't even think of lying. Linda lowered her head and whispered:I was eating her pussy, sir. Why? Tell us why! Artie demanded.

Because I like doing it. And you, Joe continued shaking Barbara by the shoulder.

Yes, sir, she answered, I'm so sorry, sir, but it felt so good. Well what you'll get next will not feel so good for not asking, Artie continued. Lean over the bed, he shouted at them, both of you. The two submissive women, one totally naked, the other nearly so, knelt with their upper torsos on the bed, awaiting what would happen. They didn't have to wait long. They could hear the belts whistling in the air, as the boys, sons and nephews, began to beat the mother and aunt with no mercy.

They had the women crying out, yipping, and wiggling to get away from the belts in no time, promising to be good, promising to do any dirty sexual thing that was asked of them, demanded of them, if only the beating would stop. But it didn't.

The boys stopped only long enough to haul the panties from Linda's reddened ass. These they shoved into Barbara's mouth to gag her and the beating continued. During all this time the boys were smiling and giggling with glee.

Then they stopped. Okay, Artie said, Now you both said that you'd do anything if we stopped the spanking, right? The two cowed women both nodded their heads Ôyes', neither was ready to use her voice for fear of simply breaking out in sobs.

Then, Artie continued, on the bed again and show us how you have sex together. The women scrambled onto the bed with Barbara once again lying with her head on the pillows and Linda, now naked, nestled between her legs licking Barbara's pussy.

Joe mounted the bed and giving his mother's red ass a slap, that raised an involuntary cry from her lips, ordered her to raise her ass for him or get it spanked again. Linda complied immediately, putting her ass up in the air for Joe and his invading cock, which now was sunk deep into her pussy.

Artie moved onto the bed too and straddled his Aunt Barbara's waist with his naked ass in his mom's face. Linda raised her head just long enough to plant a kiss on Artie's ass.

It earned her another slap from Joe, who bellowed at her: Lick her pussy, you dirty bitch! Linda went back to her job immediately. As Artie mounted his aunt's waist, he smiled a huge smile at her, receiving in return a wink and a smile from Barbara, who opened her mouth wide in anticipation of the cock that she was now going to have to suck. Artie grabbed ahold of his aunt's hair and pulled her face into his crotch and onto his prick. Barbara took it with glee.

She knew that Linda and Joe were busy somewhere. Things were relatively quiet and it sounded like Artie was in hercomputer room next door to her own master sweet bedroom.

But as she was fiddling with her hair, she also noticed that his voice was getting heated. She then heard him clearly challenge someone, it was obvious he was on the computer and having a rather heated conversation.

I am not a bullshitter, you dimwitted prick, he said.

That brought a smile to Barbara's lips, wondering what the flap was all about. She went closer to the door to listen to what he was arguing about.

She could hear him clearly now:Normie, I'm telling you that it's absolutely true. The other voice then broke into Artie's protests with the derisive comment:Sure, dude, you went on a vacation to your rich Aunt's house and just happened to turn her into your sex slave while you and Joe were there. I'm telling you it's the truth; she'll do anything that I tell her to. Yeah! Normie now spat out at Artie, and your eyes are brown you're so full of shit. Normie, you're such a dipshit, Artie said with some heat.

It was then that Barbara decided to take a hand in this. She realized that Artie was using her video chat software, and getting nowhere in convincing his friend Normie. She quickly took off her t shirt, bra, jeans and panties altogether. She slipped on a pair of thigh highs and hi heels and headed for the computer room.

Opening the door and standing in the doorway, so that she could be seen from across the room both by Artie in his chair and the camera that sent her image, her naked image to Normie, she said softly:May I come in, sir? Yes, Artie barked from his frustration but with a grin spreading on his face, Come and kneel here. Who the fuck is that? came Normie's rasping voice over the computer speakers as Barbara wiggled her way exaggeratedly to the place where Artie sat and sitting back on her heels, took her place between his knees.

"That's my aunt Barbara, dipshit! Artie spat out.Say Ôhi' to my friend Normie, slut. Barbara turned now allowing full view of her large, lovely tits and saidHi! Normie.

Normie, via the cam, could now see Barbara as she raised her ass up leaning forward to unzip Artie's shorts and deftly bring Artie's stiffening prick out. Her head was lowered immediately, taking the head of his cock into her mouth with a wet slurp.

Oh, Shit! was all that Normie could manage.

Then Artie, with a smile said:Hey, Normie, I'm going to be busy here a bit I'll get back to you later. Amid Normie's storm of protests, Artie signed the program off, laughing. Barbara smiled up at him, as she worked her head up and down on his cock.

Arms behind your neck, Artie ordered, Do it right, cock sucker. She paused lone enough to sayYes, sir. Then she continued her task. Artie got up from his chair and turning around presented his ass to her now, reaching around she grabbed his large stiff cock in her hand and buried her face and tongue into the crack of his ass, licking sensuously. There was a sound from the computer as, she was licking industriously.

Artie said quietly:It's Normie again; shall we let him watch? Whatever you wish, was Barbara's reply, as she moved around now and took the head of his cock in her mouth again.

Since she had moved, she once again placed her hands behind her neck so that he could guide the face fucking that was taking place.

Hi, Norm, Artie said in a kind of strangled voice.

Shit, man you're still pumping your aunt's face?

Yeah, Artie answered, She's such a slut; she loves it. At this point Barbara broke off long enough to face Normie's image on the screen and blow him a kiss.

I'm recording this, Normie said, This is the hottest thing I've ever seen, since catching my Mom in her panties and bra a couple weeks ago. Barbara took special notice of what he had said but continued to concentrate mainly on sucking the cock in her mouth. Soon enough Artie was clutching her head and ramming his prick deeper into her mouth. He exploded with cum almost the same time that Normie did at his house far away.

Artie pulled out in time to shoot a load into Barbara's face. He used his cock to rub the cum around her face, while she continued to lick the underside of the head of Artie's cock, causing him to shake and groan.

Normie suddenly exploded into activity saying:Oh, shit, gotta go; it's my mom. And the connection was severed.

Soon enough there were two consequences to this little scene. Not long afterward Barbara was at her computer, Linda and the two guys were off to visit some place but Barbara had some work to do and simply couldn't get away.

As Barbara tried to concentrate, a request for a video chat appeared. With some interest and curiosity, she accepted the video chat and it was Normie.

Hi, Norm, she said.Oh, hi ... he said with some embarrassment.I was ... uh looking for Artie. He' not here just now, Barbara answered, they went to do some touristy visiting. I had work to do and had to remain home to be a drudge. I'm the only one you get today. She said this last with a wicked smile on her face.

Well, you look terrific, Normie continued quickly.

Now how can you tell that when you can't even see very much of me! Barbara laughed.

Okay then, Normie said getting braver, Stand up and let me see you. Barbara stared at him, sensing that he was less really the kind of Ôin charge' person that her nephews were but stood as he had told her. She thought he needed encouragement, and said:You recorded that session between me and Artie? Yes, I did, Normie continued shyly.

You dog you! she said with a a broad smile. Now she leaned into the monitor, where the camera was situated:What else do you want me to do, Norm? Uh, you look real nice in that t shirt and jeans, he said a little more firmly, Maybe show me how you look without the t shirt. You're telling me to strip for you? she said with curiosity and a smile.

Yes, he replied, I ... uh am. Mmmm, she said low in her throat, that'll be nice. Will you stroke yourself while I do it? Yes, he said with a strangled voice.

Barbara raised the t shirt over her head and discarded it, as the spoke. It elicited a kind of a groan from Normie, who now had his cock out and was playing with it.

Looks nice, Norm, she said.Are you going to pretend I'm your mom? Normie's eyes snapped to the screen and said:How did you know? Oh, she said with a smile, now lowering her jeans past her hips, and red nylon panties, "Just something you said about being excited at seeing your mom in her panties and bra. You go ahead and do that, Norm; I'd love to play your mom for you. Ohhhh, came his groan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.