Teen Days - Cover

Teen Days

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 11

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 11 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

Once I had finished licking my vibrator clean Tony approached me. He got down onto his hands and knees in front of me and I parted my stocking encased legs wide.

He then proceeded to give my wet cunny a good tongue lashing for several minutes. My darling older brother used his tongue well, getting it deep into my ever soaking cunt and his licking and nibbling also brought me to my first crashing orgasm, as he expertly licked my clit hard.

I came off heavily on his face, coating his lips and chin in my wet fanny juice. After he had finished lapping up my juices we began to fuck in earnest.

I sat with my legs spread wide, my stockings taut against my legs and my high heels still on. Tony pulled my arse forward to the edge of the settee cushion, and he slowly began to nudge the tip of his cock against my wet pussy lips. He then teased my cunt hole for a while, sliding his prick up and down the length of my pussy.

My clit was bursting at this point, my sheer wanton lust overtaking me...

"Fucking get it up me Tony!" I screamed at him...

"Get your cock up me and fuck me hard, fuck me hard, fast and just keep fucking me"...

With this command Tony for the first time parted my cunny lips with the tip of his throbbing cock and heaved forwards...

His prick splayed up me, hard and fast. I gasped as his full length entered me. The first time my elder brother had penetrated me with his knob.

He began a steady rhythm, fucking me in long hard strokes, my fanny tightly gripping around his shaft. He held my legs, raised and parted them as he ploughed me faster.

"Fucking hell sis", he told me, "Your cunt is so wet and tight, much tighter than any girl Ive fucked before""

"Fuck it then" I urged him...

"Fuck me like the other boys fuck me Tony, fuck I feel so horny"

After a few minutes of him pounding away at me, we changed position.

Tony slipped out of me, his cock glistening with my cunt juice.

I then climbed on top of him as he sat on the settee. I faced him and slowly impaled myself on his hard, throbbing tool. I wantonly slid up and down his shaft, easing my cunt to the very top of his cock and then plunging down onto its full, thick, hard, shaft.

We fucked like this for a while. Sharing the odd kiss and tongue probe as we did so.

It felt amazing, I felt deliciously dirty and sexy as me and my older brother enjoyed our first full fuck.I felt amazingly wicked as well. We had enjoyed oral and toy fun with each other so many times before, but this our first full fuck was everything we had hoped for.

After a few minutes. I got up, adjusted my stockings, keeping my uniform on, and bent over the arm of the settee.

"Fuck me hard Tony" I urged him...

"Fuck me hard and pull my hair"...

He positioned himself behind me and guided his rock solid cock to my hole again. He then slammed it up me as I grasped tightly onto the side of his settee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.