Teen Days - Cover

Teen Days

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

Thanks a million again for all the great response to the start of telling you all about how I have been teasing Frank, my elderly neighbour. And of how I have now gotten into a relationship with him, his friend Bill and Ron,

How I got started in all of this is what some of you have been asking me, How I got started in enjoying playing with myself and how I came ( so to speak) to love using toys on myself.

As for the use of toys, it all really started when I was in my early teens.

I was still at home, obviously, and shared the house with my 2 younger brothers, the youngest one 10 at the time and Mark would have been 12. I have one elder brother Tony, who is 5 years older than me. At this time he was just 19, me being 14.

My room was attached to mum and dads on one wall and I had heard them "at it" before.

At this time however I was beginning to explore myself.

I had already fingered myself off several times and had already experienced a couple of " multi-cums".

Cumming whilst playing with my clitoris and then again as I fucked myself after this climax, using my fingers to get deep into my fanny.

Anyway, one night, at a weekend if I remember, mum and dad had been out and came back a bit merry.

I was in bed and heard them enter their room. I then heard some giggling and dad say something like " go on love lets see your tits".

Then mum tell him " I will show you more than that you randy bugger" and dad asking her to " put on one of the videos love" or something like that.

I then heard drawers opening and the sound of their video machine whirring and then a humming noise, something like a swarm of bees!

Obviously it was mum getting her vibrator out and switching it on.

I then heard them go at it for ages, dad encouraging her to " spread your legs wide" and " go on see if you can get it all in" as mum was moaning and I could hear her commenting on the video they were watching...

"look at the fucking size of his cock!, I would fuck him all night. Oh fuck shes going to take both of them on!"

... and other comments ... This went on for what seemed an age and I heard them fucking as the bed rattled against the wall. They were both much noisier than normal, The demon drink I suppose had lowered their inhibitions.

Anyway a few days later we had a family party. Nothing to get excited about for a girl my age. A family do. I was planning not to go to!.

Firstly I would be bored rigid and secondly I wanted to investigate this humming and video business further!

I made some excuse about not being well and could I stay in. It worked and they all set off to go.

Tony was going out with his mates anyway and wouldn't be in till late, if he came home at all.

Once they were gone I waited to make sure the coast was clear then got to work!

Straight into their room, straight on with the TV and video and rummaged through the drawer.

I found what I was looking for!!... 2 video cassettes, One with the title of "hardcore" written on the label, the other blank.

I also found a long, or so I thought at the time, ( it must have been about 6-7 inches in length) white plastic vibrator!

I knew what they were of course, I had heard others talking about them and seen pics in some of Tony's magazines of adverts for them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.