Sally, What Do I Do? - Cover

Sally, What Do I Do?

by Linda Jean

Copyright© 2011 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Linda and her husband come home from a movie and they are attacked in their home. linda is raped and hubby has to watch and become part of the rape as well, (he is another victim)The Rape changed Linda in many ways

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   .

Dear Sally;

Where do I start, I have to tell some one or I will just go crazy. Ever since we graduated from UCLA and I moved back here a lot of things have happen to me. It has only been a little over 2 years since I told you I would write you when. I just hope this letter gets to you.

Maybe it would be good if it didn't and then I will have just gotten all this stuff out of my mind. You taught me a lot of things about sex and I will love you for that until the day that I die. Maybe I should fill you in what has happened. First of all I did not go into business like I said I was going to. I came home and I married Tom and then we moved here to Colorado Springs.

All of this happened when we moved here, I look back at what has happen and I want to blame you for some of it. Now don't get mad, let me explain what I mean, I said I wanted to. If you had not taught me that all sex was good, maybe I would not be in the mess that I am in now.

Remember when we talked and you said that I should share all my desires with my lovers? Well I took that advice and I shared a lot with Tom. Now I am thinking that maybe I never should have. I never did tell him about us. Remember how I would find it hard to share with you? I never did tell you why, it was because I was in awe of you. I would lay there and picture all those things you talked about telling me of the things you had done sexually.

Well, the first night of our honeymoon Tom and I had our first sex together. Afterwards he wanted to talk about sex and feelings. To be honest I wanted to talk about it as well. We laid there touching and caressing each other as we talked. Tom asked me if I had any sexual fantasies, and I told him the same ones that I told you. Then I told him of another that I never told you.

Remember the night that Jane next door was raped and gangbanged in the downstairs laundry room? I never told you this, but I had been a virgin for so long, God forgive me, I wished it had been me that those boys took in the laundry room that day. I know that sounds sick, but remember they really didn't hurt Jane. In fact she told us how she would have screwed them all if they had been nicer. She made it sound as if they just wanted to fuck her and they gave her no choice. Yes it was rape, but from were I sat it would have relieved me of any responsibility for having sex. I would have it and since I would have been forced, I would not be held responsible for enjoying it.

Remember I told you that I was raised Catholic right? Well I could not just have sex or let a boy have sex with me unless I was married. You know how hot I am and the sex between us of course is not the same as with a boy. Like I said, being Catholic I could never have sex with a man before marriage.

But when Jane told us about those four boys who made her have sex with them, I sat there in shock and when she told us that they did not hurt her, well I felt a change in me. I remember sitting there wishing that they would have cornered me in the laundry room instead of her. By taking it from me I would not be blamed in God's eyes. I never told anyone this, but I would go down there all times of day and nights hoping they would come back, but they never did.

Any way Sally when Tom and I talked he asked me about my sexual fantasies, I told him about fantasizing of watching two men having sex, and then I told Tom of my fantasize of being non-violently raped. Well all that talk got us going again and we made love again.

Then he told me of his fantasies, one was that he always wanted to watch a woman and another man make love, he told me that he always wanted to watch two women have sex and that he wanted to have sex with two women. I remembered what you said about men, do you remember? You told me that they want a slut in bed and just the opposite out of the bedroom.

Tom told me how he loved watching a woman dress real sexy and how it turned him on to watch a girl dress like a slut and act that way. He asked me not to wear panties under my skirts and not to wear panty hose. He told me that he liked to see women wear those stockings. He asked me to dress real sexy for him and he asked me never to wear pants again.

You know how much I like wearing my short skirts, well it took some time being comfortable doing as my husband asked (you know being naked under my short dress's and skirts.) Well Tom also likes them short, I mean real short. I have some of my skirts so short that if I bend over, well the world can see everything and I mean everything under it. God he is so bad, he has such a nasty mind, and he really likes me to dress and act like a tart. I have to tell you it was always a challenge to dress that way (you know like a tart) and act then to go out with him and act the opposite. Over time this has become a game with us.

You know when we laid there talking about sex and stuff, several times that night I almost told him about us and the things that we did, but I didn't. We were both so turned on that night; we made love all night and almost all the next day. I am so happy you taught me so much about sex. I ended up teaching Tom a lot of things on our honeymoon. With a lot of pain he taught me about anal sex, (he did my butt hole that night.) I think he likes fucking my butt as much as he does my pussy. OK, ok, I know nothing here is anything all that bad, so here goes. I'll tell you what is going on right from the start.

Tom and I moved here to this nice place and Tom started working at the plant. Our marriage was wonderful and everything was great I would dress the way he wanted and I was happy being the nice little housewife staying at home while he was at work. In the evenings and weekends we would go out and go to movies and for walks.

One night we went and saw that movie "Boogie Nights" I don't know if you have seen it or not, but it is about porno movie making. God Sally I was so turned on by the time we left the Movie Theater. Almost all the way home neither Tom or I spoke a word. I don't know what Tom was thinking, but I kept picturing that man with his huge dick. It was so big; I remembered the times he was doing the women in the movie and how hard he would fuck them, and how they went crazy with pleasure. Tom is a good size, but nothing anywhere near what I saw at the end of that film when they showed us the man's dick and just how big it was.

Maybe the last mile or two Tom asked me what I thought about the movie. I told him I was in shock; I never ever saw anything like it before. He asked me if it turned me on and I told him that I was a little turned on by it. I did not want to tell him, but I was on fire wishing I was one of those girls that he had fucked in the movie with his big cock. I fantasized that I was that "Rollergirl" when she sucked his big cock and fucked him in the movie. And that woman that he did his first sex scene with, the older lady who did not want to let go of him and wanted him to come in her, God I got so turned on at that point wishing it was me that he was fucking.

We have a nice apartment and we have underground parking. We parked and went up stairs to our apartment. When we got to our door I put my key in the lock and found it was not locked. I was sure we locked it when we left, we went inside and we startled 5 men in our apartment, we were being robbed.

I turned to run but this big ugly black man grabbed me. He put a knife to my throat and told Tom to close and lock the door. I looked around and they had not collected much, what they did have some of our stuff on the kitchen counter. One guy said to the others that they really fucked up now, he told them we were suppose to be out of town all weekend.

Tom told them that was our neighbors, that they were the ones who are out of town. Then the man demanded all the money we had, Tom only had a little over $15.00 and I didn't have a dime. I thought they were going to kill us. One man put a gun to Tom's head and I knew it was only a matter of time. Tom and I began to plead for our lives. Tom told them we would never say a word, they could take anything they wanted, just not to harm us. I also began to plead with them and I told them I would do anything they wanted.

There were three black guys and two white men, the white men had long hair and not one of them was appealing at all to me, I begged them not to hurt us. The man holding me reached down between my legs and put his hand under my very short skirt. He slowly brought his hand up and he touched me. Since I never wore panties anymore he was touching my naked bottom.

What he said next embarrassed me and I just wanted to die right then. He told the others that I didn't have any panties on and that my cunt was sopping wet. He asked Tom if he had just fucked me. Tom was mad and he struggled but two men now had him and I had second man now reaching under me. I felt them running their fingers into me I could feel each knuckle as it went in my hole.

As scared as I was, God forgive me it felt so nasty and so good. I pleaded with them to stop and let us go, Tom pleaded and we both begged them to stop, I remember speaking the words begging them to stop, yet it was only words, I did not want the man fingering my hole to stop. A third man came up behind me, he and started working on my breast and nipples. He started kissing the back of my neck and my head was spinning with pleasure, I opened my legs a little wider for the men to have easier access. I could hear Tom begging for them to stop.

I wanted Tom to believe that I did not want this to happen to me so I wiggled and acted like I was trying to break away from them. It was a short-lived act, I knew I was going to be raped and I knew that all these men were about to fuck me. I figured I had two choices. I could fight them and get hurt, maybe even be killed and I knew that they would hurt Tom.

I also knew that I could go along with them, give them what they wanted, give them an act and maybe they would leave us alone and live. One black guy who was fingering me told the others that I was fucking his finger. I did not realize that I was doing it. The guy fingering my nipples told the others how tight my nipples were. One of the men holding Tom said to us, that if we did not fight them they would not kill us. And then he said that if we did as we were told and that if they all left happy men no one would get hurt.

He told Tom that he was going to watch his wife get fucked and he may as well enjoy watching because there was nothing he could do to stop it from happening. By that time they had my blouse open, by bra was cut in the front and my skirt was up around my waist. I had a man fingering fucking me in my pussy and another man was fingering fucking me in my ass.

Yes, I had fingers in both of my holes, one guy was fucking my noisy pussy and the other was fucking my asshole. I say noisy because we all could hear the sloshing my pussy made as he fingered me so fast. Every now and then I would glance over at Tom. I could see the fear in his eyes. The man holding the knife to my throat took it away and told the others to get Tom undressed.

I felt myself losing it, I mean I was about to have one huge climax from those men working in my holes and from the kissing and the nipple play. I heard someone say to the others "hey, look at her fucking husband, he's all hard, he's getting a kick out of watching us do his wife."

Then he tormented Tom talking about how much I was the one doing the fucking pointing out to Tom that it was all the boys could do to keep their fingers in me because of the way I was humping both of their hands. He kept telling Tom what a nasty wife I was that he was married to. He told Tom that I was a fucking cock hungry slut. He told Tom those once they all fucked me, I would never want his puny little dick again. I looked over at Tom and I saw excitement in his eyes. I looked at his cock and it was hard as a rock sticking straight up.

One of them men pushed everything off of our coffee table and they moved me to it. I was laid on my back and the leader I think (he was the one giving all the orders) told me that I better make it good for him, or he would cut off Tom's dick. I raised my legs and pulled them back waiting and opening myself up to him.

I was excited and could hardly wait to feel his cock in me. Another man (he was black) came over and knelt down a little and put his cock to my mouth. I looked at it and it was huge. The cock in the movie flashed in my mind and I pretended I was about to suck that man in the movie. I felt the man's cock slide in and he moaned as he filled me.

I fought myself from letting out any kind of sound to let anyone know just how much that I loved the feeling or what I was feeling. I felt every inch of the man's cock that was fucking me expand the walls of my pussy. He told the others that I was so fucking wet I felt like slick as silk.

I thought I was going to choke on that cock in my mouth I had to reach up and grab it with both of my hands to keep him from going too far inside my mouth. The guy fucking me was good, he was fantastic, I tried not to move because I didn't want Tom or anyone else there to know how much I loved being fucked like that.

I tried not to make any sounds. I just couldn't let my husband know how great it felt being raped and fucked like this. Somewhere I lost it, I could not control my self or my hips, I started fucking back, I started out slowly at first grinding and matching each thrust. Then I began slamming myself hard up and back against the man fucking me. I was hoping that Tom was not watching me enjoy this man fucking me as much as I was.

I could feel his cock in me, this man was raping me. He was taking my pussy for his enjoyment. This man was making me feel pleasure fifty times more than my husband ever had. I held my legs open wide for him. I wanted to feel every inch of his cock. I sucked the other guys cock so they would finish and leave before I became the slut cunt that they were calling me.

I worked his cock and I sucked it as if my life depended on it. I wanted this to get it over with and for them to leave. I kept telling myself I had to do this or they would hurt Tom. One of the men said, "look at her fucking husband, he's jacking off" I moved my head a little to the side so I could see. Tom had a gun to his head, and he was standing there watching, he was naked. He had his dick in his hand and he was stroking it.

Seeing that, I knew it did not matter any longer. I decided not to offer any pretense at all from that moment that I was being forced. I knew what I wanted, I wanted this cock fucking me, I wanted this cock in my mouth and I wanted them all to fuck me I wanted them one right after another just like Jane talked about that happen to her in the laundry room.

I wanted to enjoy every inch of dick before I died and I just said to my self "fuck it, if I'm going to die, I'll die a happy woman." I wrapped my legs tight around the man fucking me and I pulled him hard into me every time he pushed forward into me. The man that I was sucking came in my mouth and because of the way I was on my back, and because of how deep he was in my mouth, I had no choice but to swallow his sperm.

When he pulled out of my mouth I wrapped my arms around the man fucking me and held him tight. I heard myself talking and I was saying the very nasty things, that I have I never even said to my husband. I said to the man, "fuck me you bastard, fuck me harder, harder. Give me that fucking big hard cock baby, Come in me you fucking prick. Make me come baby, make me come hard, feed me that hot sperm, harder baby, fuck me faster, fuck that cunt you asshole, fuck me."

I was begging for this stranger's cock, I was begging for him to come in me to fill me, to make me come with him. I wanted him to come deep inside of me. It didn't take long and I felt his cock swell up and pulse in me I felt him shoot his sperm deep and I ground my pussy hard against his pulsing cock.

I moaned out loud and then screamed out that "I was coming" and for him not to stop fucking me. I was simply crazy with this sick desire to be used as his dirty sperm bank. Sally, I really did climax, and it was much harder than it ever was with Tom. I held him tight and I wanted every drop of his nasty come in me. I heard another man telling him to get off that he wanted some.

The man fucking me got off and I felt sperm coming out of my crack. My whole body was waiting and wanting the next man to enter my nasty sperm filled pussy. The second man slid right in and I clamped my legs around him and I held onto him with my arms as he kissed me with passion and I kissed back with the same. When he pulled his mouth off of mine I looked over at Tom.

The man who was holding the gun on him forced him to his knees, I looked closer and I saw that the man was holding Tom's head as he was fucking Tom's mouth. I could see that Tom had one hand holding the man's cock in his mouth while he was sucking it and that he was jacking off at the same time.

I watched and ground my cunt into this man fucking me I wanted him to have half the pleasure he was giving me. I started to milk his cock with my pussy and I fucked him hard. He grabbed my tits and squeezed them working my nipples. I never took my eyes off of Tom as I fucked back hard against the son-of-a-bitch fucking me. I was slamming my cunt to grab every inch of his cock. Tom was still watching me and stroking his dick as he was sucking the man standing in front of him. The man fucking me exploded in me and wanted to pull out, but I held onto him and I started begging him not to pull out yet.

I heard one of the black guys telling him to get off of me that it was his turn. I felt my legs and feet being untangled by a pair of big hands and the guy that was fucking me got off. I looked up and I was looking at this black man with a monster of a cock. He was looking down at me and he said to everyone there that I was a mess, some one needed to clean me up before he would stick his cock in me.

The man that Tom was sucking jerked Tom's face away and he said to Tom to go clean up his wife so I could be fucked again by a real man. Tom did what he was told and he came over, knelt on the floor and started to lick my gaping hole. The man he was sucking seemed to get a kick out of belittling Tom. He told him to make sure that he licked up every drop of the men's sperm from my hole.

He told me to lift up my legs and hold my feet wide open. He told Tom to lick the sperm that was on my asshole as well and he kept pointing out to the others how hard Tom's dick was hard as he was licking and cleaning my freshly fucked pussy. He said to the other guys that he thought Tom just may like a little butt fucking him self. He reached down and it looked like he put a finger in Tom's butt. Tom never missed a lick; he just licked and sucked my hole as he moaned.

The black man waiting said it was enough and he pulled Tom back. I felt him get on top of me and I felt like my cunt was going to split. I laid there wishing that he would have not had Tom lick up all the sperm so his fat cock would have slid in easier.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.