Uncle, My Uncle

by Jessy19

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Romantic Sex Story: A love story between a young lady and her uncle.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   .

I remember knowing my uncle Anthony ever since I can remember. He was only 12 years old when I was born. My mother had been 20 at the time. She had a boyfriend (which was my father) but their relationship didn't last long after I was born. My mom said he took off and wanted nothing to do with me. She eventually dropped out of college and started working for some rich lady at a boutique selling expensive dresses for high society girls. Eventually the rich lady died and left the shop to my mom which she proudly owns and runs.

My Uncle Anthony (he hated being called Tony) lived with my grandmother until he was 21 years old. After finishing up college, he moved away with some girlfriend of his at the time to another city.

I recall the day he left because I was crying so much. My mother usually left me at my grandmother's house while she worked and my uncle was always there to hang out with me. We'd play video games, go outside and play basketball, or even just hang out and listen to music. I loved being with him and spending as much time as I could with him.

So, when I heard he was moving out, I threw a hissy fit. I locked myself in the bathroom at my grandmother's house and refused to come out. My uncle Anthony was standing outside knocking calmly.

"Gabby, please talk to me. C'mon now."

"No! Go away. Just leave! You're going to anyway!" I pouted in my sassiest nine year old voice.

"I'm not going to leave with you mad at me," My uncle said in a soft voice.

I leaned up against the door and sobbed. I had cried so much I started to hiccup. I figured the longer I stayed mad at my uncle, the longer he'd stick around. I was being such a brat.

"Gabby?" He asked.

"Why can't you just stay?" I asked sadly.

"Because I'm too old to be living at home," he laughed.

"I don't think you're old," I replied.

"Well, maybe you don't but I do. I need responsibilities. I need to make something out of my life."

"I can be your responsibility," I said.

He stayed quiet. "As much as I would love that, you are my sister's child not mine."

I felt my heart break. "Then just leave!" I yelped. Angry tears poured down my face.

"I want to say goodbye," he said in a somber tone.

I dried my tears. "Goodbye," I snapped. I still refused to open the door.

"Gabby ... please," he urged.

The urgency in his voice made me consider opening the door.

"You know if you don't let me in, I will come in anyway. I can open a locked door you know."

My heart pounded but I didn't say anything.

Silence.

A few seconds later I hear footsteps and more footsteps and then the door knob begins to move. I gasp and by the time I can do anything, my uncle has opened the door with one of my grandmother's bobby pins.

He looked at me. His soft brown eyes, his sweet smile. I gulped.

"See? I told you I could open it," he smiled kindly. I could tell he was ready to go. He wore his khaki slacks and a crisp sky blue button up shirt. I loved the color sky blue on him. It went so well with his jet black hair that he always combed back.

I crossed my arms and pouted.

He knelt down to be able to look me in the eye. He dried the last of my tears with his warm hand and gently pushed my hair out of my face. "Hey I don't want to leave with you being mad at me you know. I don't like it when you're mad at me."

I looked down trying to avoid looking into his eyes.

"I'm going to miss you," I told him in a shaky voice.

"I'm going to miss you too kid. I'll miss you a lot."

I slowly looked up at him. "Are you going to call me?"

He nodded. "I will call you. Maybe not every night but I will phone you whenever I can."

"Do you love Lydia?" I asked wondering about his girlfriend at that time. I had met her only once and immediately didn't like her, but then again it seemed I didn't like any of his girlfriends.

He sighed. "Yeah I do love her."

I blinked back tears. "More than you love me?"

He looked a bit shocked when I asked that. "I couldn't love anyone the way I love you kid."

"Quit calling me kid ok?" I said angrily.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry Gabby."

I leaned over and put my arms around him. He smelled like Irish Spring soap. I held him tight against me and felt his strong arms wrap around me like a blanket.

"Will you come visit me when you can?" I asked in a muffled voice.

"I will."

"I love you," I said. It felt different when I told him at that time. Being a child I didn't understand why it felt different. It just did.

"I love you too. Love you so much," he rasped and leaned back to kiss my cheek. His lips left a slight wetness on my skin. Most people would have the tendency to wipe it off but I loved how it stayed on my skin and slowly dissolved.

"Ok, well I'll see you around Gabby," he said and stood back up. I looked up at him and he stroked my hair.

"Ok. Bye Uncle Anthony," I said in a barely audible voice.

He walked out of the bathroom and looked back and winked at me. Then he went off to start his own life.

~Four Years Later~

"Aww look at the pretty birthday girl! Doesn't she look divine?" My mother cheered proudly.

I felt sick. I hated wearing dresses. Well I take that back, I didn't mind dresses, just not these prom like looking ones. I swear my mom had the worst taste ever. Just because the dress was made from some big time designer I was supposed to like it? She could have just bought me a cute dress at Forever 21 and I would have had a better time in that.

But no, she had to get me this big dress that was made from some designer whose name I can't even pronounce and made me wear it with my friends present.

My mom had decided to give me a birthday party, although I didn't want one. She said everyone likes birthday parties. Well not this girl. She had taken the liberty to go through my cell phone and call up all my friends and invite them to this stupid party.

The party was boring anyway. My mom hired some DJ that played pop music that I hated and she even went all out to buy a terribly expensive birthday cake. I had planned to stick my face in the cake after blowing out the candles. I figured that would piss her off.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciated my mom doing things for me, but it seemed she only did things to either relive her youth or to try to impress some of her own friends. I mean what are a bunch of thirty something year old women doing at a thirteen year olds party anyway?

My mother hadn't gotten married. She'd had plenty of boyfriends but no one steady who I can call "dad." I preferred staying at my grandmother's as much as I could to avoid having to hear my mom complain about her latest boyfriend.

"You look just lovely," Brooke Gordon scoffed.

I hated Brooke. She was only on my contacts phone list because she and I were once forced to do a science experiment together and I would call her to see what the status of her part in the project was. I should have taken her off the phone list but then again how was I supposed to know my mom would call up everyone on my list?

I walked past Brooke wearing my designer dress. It was a peach color (hate the color peach) with chiffon and lace. I was about to walk outside, when I felt my mom's hand grab my arm.

"Gabby, I want you to meet some of my friends."

I turned to see the women whose names I can't even remember. They all looked like teachers. I greeted the women and went on outside. It felt nice outside. The springtime was slowly creeping in. It was a nice sixty degree day outside. The sky was cloudy but the sun would peek through every once in a while when a cloud moved.

I stood outside while other people enjoyed my party. I saw a black SUV park into my mom's driveway. I tip toed to see who it was over the tall gate in the yard. I saw jet black hair, fair skin and a sky blue t-shirt. I went numb.

"Gabby?"

The voice was strong.

"Gabby is that you?"

"Uncle Anthony?" I choked.

"Hey it is you! Wow! You're so grown up!" The excitement in his voice rang loudly.

He opened up the gate and walked towards me. He still looked so tall. His hair was now spiky. He had gained a little weight but it looked good on him. He wore dark blue jeans and black and white Nike shoes. He stood in front of me for a few seconds while I digested the fact that he was right there in front of me.

It had been so long since I'd seen him. Four years to be exact. He would call me but eventually those phone calls stopped after a year or so. He never wrote to me or came to visit like he said he would. I had bottled up anger for a while but eventually forgot about him ... well sort of.

"Hi Gabby," he said slowly.

"Hi," I replied trying to hold back tears.

"Can I get a hug?" He asked carefully.

I stood still for a few seconds. "Um ... I guess," I mumbled. He walked closer to me and embraced me. I smelled Irish Spring on him. His warmth felt good and I liked how his body felt pressed against mine. I held him and suddenly my emotions took over me. I started to cry.

"Aww don't cry," my uncle whispered.

"You n-never called me. You said you would," I accused.

I heard him sigh. He held me tighter. "I know. I know. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

We slowly broke our embrace and I dried off my tears. "So ... what brings you back to town?"

He licked his pink lips. "Well ... you're mom called me to tell me it was your thirteenth birthday," he paused, "and I'm moving back in town," he said at last.

"You're moving back? Why? I mean what happened?"

He shrugged. "Lydia and I lived together for all these years. She wanted something more serious and I guess I didn't. We actually stopped living together over a year ago but I tried to live out there on my own and found myself quite lonely. All the time I was with Lydia, I never really got to make friends. I had no family up there with me so I decided to come back and be with family."

I forced a smile. "Well I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out with you and Lydia."

He laughed nervously. "I remember you telling me not to go move in with her. I guess I should have listened to you."

"You never wanted to marry her?" I asked.

"Not really. I mean I don't know. There was something missing there. I asked myself over and over again if I imagined myself spending the rest of my life with her and I just didn't."

I was about to say something else when I heard my mother's voice behind me.

"Gabby-"She stopped and gasped. "Anthony? Oh my goodness!" She shrieked and went over to hug her brother.

"Hey sis," my uncle greeted her.

"So you're really moving back to town huh?"

He shrugged. "Yeah. I just have to find a job again." My uncle had been working as a pharmacy technician ever since he graduated college.

"I'm sure you'll find something. Is mom letting you stay with her?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I told her I'd be out as soon as get back on my feet again."

"Well I'm glad you're back," my mom said smiling at him. Then she looked at me. "It's your niece's big thirteenth birthday you know."

My uncle looked at me. "Yeah I know. I got your message. Thanks for inviting me."

"No problem baby brother. Come on in. We were about to sing happy birthday to the birthday girl."

I rolled my eyes and my uncle laughed. "Aww c'mon Gabby, it'll be fun." He opened up his hand and offered it to me. "Let's go in. I'll go in with you."

I looked at his hand and took it in mine. It felt so warm and strong. I liked holding it.

We walked into the house and everyone inside looked at us. My grandmother was by the cake lighting up the last candle.

"Ok are you all ready?" My mom asked the crowd.

"Yeah!" Everyone answered.

I heard everyone chanting happy birthday to me. I held on to my uncle's hand and he leaned down to whisper something in my ear. "Are you going to stick your face in the cake again?" He asked. I was surprised he remembered how I stuck my face in my birthday cake on my seventh birthday party.

I giggled. "How did you know?"

"I see that look on your face."

As soon as they finished singing to me, my uncle let go of my hand. I went to blow out the candles, but before I did, I made a secret wish. Then I stuffed my face in the cake. The sweetness engulfed my face and I started laughing. My friends and family all laughed. I heard my uncle's deep laugh among the other laughs. I pulled my face out of the cake and saw my mother's stern face. Uh oh. I licked the icing from my lips and my uncle came towards me and ran his index finger on my face and licked the icing off his finger.

"That's some really good cake," he said.

Our eyes met and suddenly all the feelings I had when I was nine came back to me.


"I can't believe you did that Gabby. I mean really?"

My mom was livid after I pulled the cake prank. It was after my party, everyone had gone home except my grandmother and uncle. We were in the kitchen while the caterers and helpers cleaned up the place.

"Aww c'mon sis, she was just having fun. Besides, it's her birthday party right?"

My mom narrowed her eyes at her brother. "Do you realize how much I paid for that cake?"

"Amanda, don't bring up money," my grandmother warned my mother.

"But mom! I paid a lot for that cake and this child just goes and puts her face in it! It's inedible afterwards!"

"No it's not. I ate it and I thought it tasted great," I sassed.

My mother sighed.

"Look sis, we all had a good time ok? It is Gabby's birthday and she has the right to do with her cake whatever she wants," my uncle said.

"It's pointless trying to get through to you all."

My grandmother laughed. She looked at me. "Did you have fun Gabby?"

I nodded happily eating some of my cake. "Yes I did."

"Then that's all that matters."

My mother shook her head. "I swear Gabby, you need to grow up."

"Let her be a kid," my uncle said in my defense. He took a chair right next to me and grabbed a plastic fork and began to eat cake with me. That, was the highlight of my birthday.


~Four Years Later~

"When did you say your uncle's coming over?" My best friend Becca asked. We were hanging out at my grandmother's house and Becca had confessed she had this major crush on my uncle.

"Chill out Becca. He said he'd come over after six. There is a lot of traffic out there you know."

She rolled her eyes. She continued polishing her nails a neon pink color while I tried to concentrate on the TV. I was anxiously waiting for my uncle to come over too. I hadn't seen him in over a week. He usually stopped by my grandmother's house to eat dinner since he lived alone and wasn't a very good cook. I hung out at my grandmother's house just to see him and talk to him. I always looked forward to that.

"I think he's super hot," Becca said and started to blow air on her newly polished fingernails.

"I know this, you've told me before like a thousand times." My eyes look straight towards the TV but every now and then avert over to the open door where I can see who parks on my grandmother's driveway.

"Do you think he likes redheads?" Becca asked tossing her red tresses around.

I laughed. "I don't know ... you want me to ask him?"

Becca's green eyes grew wide. "No! Gabby, you better not!"

That was one thing about Becca. She could always talk about how much she thought some guy was hot or how she wanted him but when it came time to tell the guy she'd freak!

I hear my uncle's SUV pull up the driveway. I don't know why but I grab my mirror to make sure I have enough lip gloss on. Becca looks at me strangely and I turn red.

"Your dream man is here," I say trying to distract her from looking at me strangely.

Becca sits up straight and crosses her legs. She had been wearing short white shorts that day.I saw my uncle walk in and he immediately greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hey Gabby," he said.

I stood up and went to give him a hug like I always did when I saw him.

I could smell a tiny trace of cologne on him. It was a woodsy-spicy kind of smell. I wanted to keep holding him so I can smell him more.

"Hey Becca how are you?" He asked acknowledging my friend.

I saw Becca's freckled face turn a shade of red.

"I-I'm good Anthony. H-how are you?" Could she have been more obvious?

"I'm doing alright. I'm starving though."

"Grandma made you chicken casserole. She went off to Bingo do you want me to heat you some up?" I had offered.

"Yeah that sounds good. Thanks." I looked at Becca and she looked at me and then at my uncle then back at me.

"Um oh well I better be going. I-I have to go finish up some homework."

I walked my friend out to her car while my uncle's dinner was heating up in the microwave.

"Oh my god Gabby! I can't believe what a stuttering idiot I sound like when I talk to your uncle!"

I laughed. "It's ok Becca. I think he is flattered."

Becca gasped. "Oh my god! You think he knows I have a crush on him?"

"Hmmm I don't know. I think your stuttering and blushing gives it away just a tad."

Becca groaned. "Oh man. Now he probably thinks I'm this sex starved teenage girl who wants him."

"Oh Becca, you're thinking too much. Just take it easy and next time you see my uncle, just relax ok?"

She took a deep breath and nodded. "Got it."

I laughed and watched my friend leave. I felt little butterflies before I went back in the house. My uncle was already at the table eating his food.

"You want something to drink?" I offered.

"I'm good, I got me some lemonade here," he said holding out a glass filled with ice cold lemonade.

"So how was work today?" I asked taking a seat next to him.

He always told me stories about people trying to get illegal medications and people throwing fits when their medications were not ready. It was always fun to hear what stories he had to tell me.

For the past four years my Uncle Anthony had taken a while to get a job and his own place. After a year he finally moved out of my grandmother's house and to his own apartment. I know he had at least two girlfriends which he never talked to me about just sort of mentioned. I would sometimes press for more information but he just went around the subject. Not that I really wanted to know about his girlfriends but I was just curious as to what kind of women my uncle was dating.

"Well work was slow today thank goodness. As you can tell I have no gray hairs," he said pointing out to his thick dark black hair.

I laughed. "Whatever. You've never even had gray hairs."

"I'm an old man Gabby," he said in his best old man voice.

I laughed harder. "Shut up. You are not. You're only 29 years old.

"That's old now and days you know."

"Whatever you say," I said in between laughs.

"So what about you? How was school? You getting ready to finish off the semester?"

"Yeah pretty much then I graduate this coming up year. Can you believe that?"

"I can. Time goes by pretty quickly."

We were quiet for a few minutes.

"So ... no boyfriends?" He asked.

I felt myself blush. "Nope."

"No girlfriends?" He joked.

I laughed. "Nope. I don't go that way Uncle Anthony."

"Well, with you kids now and days you never know."

I giggled. "You're silly."

He looked at me and then started to play with his food. "You're so pretty. That's why I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend. Most seventeen year old girls would be chatting away on the telephone with their boyfriends instead of sitting at the table and talking to their uncles."

I felt my heart pounding. "You think I'm pretty?" I asked softly.

He nodded but never looked at me. He started to eat once again.

I reached over and put my hand over his under the table. He quickly dropped his fork and looked up at me. I wanted to tell him so much right then and there. I wanted to explain why I didn't have a boyfriend and why no one would ever meet my expectations but the words didn't come out.

Just then I heard my mom walk in the front door. I quickly let go of my uncle's hand and shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"Hey kiddo you ready to go home?" She asked. "Hey bro," she greeted my uncle.

I turned to look at her and gave a fake smile. "Yeah. Let me just get my books and backpack."

As I walked away I heard her and my uncle talking about different things. As I gathered my books and put them in my backpack, I realized by hands were trembling.


That night, I kept thinking of what my uncle had told me. He said I was pretty. The way he had said it was almost in a shy way. The kind of way that a guy who tells a girl he really likes that she's pretty.

I laid in bed that night hearing his words over and over.

"You're so pretty...

I couldn't believe I had the gull to reach over and touch his hand. When I did, our eyes had met and I felt heat flow throughout my entire body. I kept wondering if my mom hadn't come to pick me up early, would I have had the chance to tell my uncle how I feel about him?

The more I thought about it, the more excited I got. What would he do? Would he reciprocate? Would he reject me? I had to think about this. He was the adult I was still a minor. I wanted him so much that none of that really mattered to me. When you want someone so much the law is the last thing on your mind.

I hadn't realized it, but I had my hand down my pajama shorts and inside of my panties. I felt the wetness of my own pussy coating my fingers, my hand. I rubbed on my pussy slowly and closed my eyes imagining it was my uncle touching me and exploring me for the first time.

I hadn't been with anyone. I had chances to kiss guys at school but the interest just wasn't there. So I was a seventeen year old girl who hadn't had sex or even kissed another male. My friends thought that was bizarre but they didn't know my reasons for not considering any of the boys in school.

I kept one hand down on my pussy and moved the other up on my breasts. I still felt my uncle's warm touch on my hand and imagined how that would feel on my breasts. I licked my lips and started rubbing my pussy harder and faster. I was sliding my body up and down on the bed letting my fingers please me while I thought about my uncle, the love of my life.

My nipples were hard as I lifted up my shirt. I slipped a finger inside of my pussy and instantly moaned. I turned my head to the side to muffle my moans. I put a second finger in and imagined my uncle would be a lot bigger than my two fingers and that thought only ignited my fire

I had both fingers digging in deep inside of me, as far as I could make them go. I kept wondering what it would be like to kiss my uncle. Would he put his tongue in my mouth? Would he please me with his fingers and then with his cock?

"Mmmmgggghh!" I cried out as quietly as I could.

I was sliding my fingers in and out of tight opening faster now. I kept seeing my uncle's handsome face when I closed my eyes. I'd see his soft brown eyes and dark black hair. I'd see his kind smile and strong hands. When had I fallen for him? I didn't even know!

"Uncle Anthony," I whimpered.

I felt a strong explosion going throughout my body. I was trembling and had to bite down on my lip to stop myself from scream out my pleasure.

"Oh Uncle Anthony ... I love you so much..." I cried softly.

I waited until my orgasm subsided and let my fingers lazily slip out of my pussy. I was panting for air and feeling more than ever determined to tell my uncle exactly how I felt about him.


I had been trying to get a hold of my uncle for several days. I called his cell phone but got voice mail. I was never too keen on leaving voice messages so I would just hang up. My grandmother said he hadn't gone by her house in a few days.

I had even borrowed my mom's car to go over to his apartment but I could never find him home. I knew he was working because Becca had told me she'd gone by the pharmacy and seen him, but I didn't want to bother him at work.

I was beginning to get worried. What if I had scared him away that night? I had never meant to frighten him. I just wanted him to know how much he meant to me and how much I loved him.

Finally after a few days of not being able to reach him, I left him alone. I figured he needed space. I stopped going to my grandmother's house in case he would show up. I tried to go on with my life but he was always on my mind.


It wasn't until my mom's birthday that I finally saw my Uncle Anthony. My grandmother had invited us over for a special dinner she cooked for us. My mother and I went along with her then boyfriend Jerry. When we got to my grandmother's house, we saw some of my mom's friends there as well. It was a small gathering but it was still nice.

My grandmother had taken the time to bake my mom a nice two layer lemon cake (my mom's favorite). There was a table set up as a buffet table in which everyone lined up to get some good food.

I saw my uncle walk in just as I got my plate. I was walking towards the dining room area when I saw him and he stopped as soon as he saw me. I felt my breath get short.

"Hi Gabby," he said shyly.

"Hi Uncle Anthony," I replied feeling that my plate was losing its balance in my hand.

We looked at one another without saying anything for what seemed to be forever.

"Hey bro, I'm glad you could make it!" My mom said behind me. I suddenly snapped out of my hypnotic state.

My uncle smiled and my mom approached him to give him a hug.

"Happy birthday sis," he said.

"Thanks! Hey, everyone is eating, come on," she grabbed his hand and walked him over towards the food.

As he walked away he looked at me again and then looked down.

I went to find a seat at the dining room area and tossed my food around in my plate while everyone else dove in. I watched my uncle from across the room talking to my mom and to Jerry.

He wore black slacks and another sexy looking sky blue button up shirt. I kept wondering if he would let me unbutton that shirt one day.

"So you're Amanda's little girl huh?"

My fantasies about my uncle were suddenly interrupted by a woman sitting next to me that smelled too much like White Diamonds perfume and wore too much red lipstick that was now smeared on her upper teeth.

"Yes, I'm Gabby," I said politely.

She went on to tell me how much she liked my mom's store and how nice my mom was to her granddaughter when she went there and so many other good things about my mom.

I tried to listen but I couldn't help but stare into my uncle's direction. He was eating with my mom and her boyfriend but I noticed he would look towards me too. Our stares went on all through dinner.

After dinner, my mom blew out the candles in her cake and my uncle suggested she stick her face in the cake. He looked at me when he said it and I felt warm all over.

After the cake and punch, my mother opened up a few presents her friends brought her. I decided to go outside for some fresh air and to get away from my gorgeous uncle.

Once outside, I could hear the party guests laughing and talking really loud. I looked up at the dark sky that was covered by a million stars.

"Why are you out her all by yourself?"

I jumped when I heard the deep smooth voice.

I turned and my Uncle Anthony was standing behind me

.

"Hey ... I was just getting some fresh air." Then I turned around again facing my back towards him.

"Listen..." I heard his voice getting closer as he walked towards me. He ended up standing right in front of me. I looked up at him. "I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I noticed you tried calling me a few times."

I nodded. "More than a few times."

"I'm sorry," he said sincerely.

"It's ok Uncle Anthony. I just missed you, that's all."

He walked a little closer to me. "I didn't get a hug today." He opened his arms out to me.

I didn't hesitate to go into his arms and embrace him. He smelled like a mix of spicy cologne and birthday cake.

He gently pulled away and touched my face. I looked into his eyes and suddenly everything just spilled out.

"I love you so much," I whispered in a raspy voice. "I think I've loved you all of my life Uncle Anthony. When you said you thought I was pretty I was hoping you meant it in the way you thought your girlfriends in the past were pretty."

His hand got warmer on my face. I inched closer to him. Our bodies were only about an inch apart.

"Do you think I'm pretty like that?" I asked him softly

He nodded.

"Kiss me," I implored.

I saw a slight hesitation but then my uncle placed his lips on mine. It felt like my entire body was on fire! His kiss was slow and careful. Our lips barely touched as if he was afraid he'd hurt me in some way. I threw my body towards his and he caught me in his arms crushing me against him. His body felt strong, warm, so loving. I parted my lips slightly. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and found mine. Our tongues meshed our bodies so close together. I moaned into my uncle's sweet kiss. He didn't have a clue that he was giving me my first kiss ever.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.