A Bullet in the Fountain - Cover

A Bullet in the Fountain

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 9: The Obligatory Chase-Scene

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Obligatory Chase-Scene - The question is What does a Scottish lesbian, an Italian mobsters girlfriend and a Jewish diamond cutter have in common? They all have a dirty little secret and only the whims of fate can supply an answer. This story will be comprised of 12 chapters in total. The final 3 chapters are already written just need heavy editing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The pair of female Israeli diamond sorters had their panties back in place and were already speeding away from the hotel entrance like prostitutes with their assignment completed. In a way it was the best cover of all and they had played their part well with orgasms as perks of the job.

Mozzie knew it was time to wrap it up and move to another location for the actual cutting operation. It was important that they not be interrupted during the process and that they had adequate security for the duration of the operation even with the protection of the southern Mafia behind them.

His Uncle Hymie was humming to himself and found it difficult to keep his hands off the sorted stones. Mozzie knew he used to be a cutter in the old days but he had botched a job in Brussels and was content to stay retired from cutting even though he had an obsession with the brilliant gems discovered in the oddest of places. He had been involved in the transportation and the distribution end of the game for most of Mozzie’s adult life and was loyal and trusted due to his family connection. His biggest vice was an addiction to young girl pussy and he had taken more to anal pursuits in later years in life. His first wife had left him but she was a bit strange and had religious views that considered Hymie as a brute without morals. It was a mystery that she married him in the first place but I knew it was because she was with child and the father was married to the daughter of the head of Mossad and did not want a scandal in the family. He had handpicked Hymie from a line-up of shady characters looking for employment with the super-secret agency.

Hymie was none too happy about the situation but he cooperated because he was not exactly kosher in the law enforcement field and had a lot of skeletons in the closet including some children from unwed mothers that required monthly compensation for the families making him more flexible when it came to making a deal with the devil.

Mozzie suspected that he had been covertly banging Anna on the sly but he was on good terms with the “family” and they put up with his disrespect as long as he toed the line on not starting any projects without their commissioned approval. In a sense that put him on their payroll as well as the Israeli secret service and a man with danger at every turn in the road ahead of him in life.

There was not a single doubt in Mozzie’s mind that his partner Lizzie downright hated Hymie because he was rude to her and criticized her Lesbian lifestyle behind her back but not to her face because he knew she was a vindictive bitch and would likely make things difficult for him in ways that he could not avoid.

Mozzie’s relationship with Lizzie was out of character for him but he was attracted to her for some strange reason that he hadn’t figured out as yet and he like having her around him on these dangerous deals because he trusted her more that Hymie despite the blood relationship.

Hymie was on his cell phone talking in Hebrew with a lot of belly laughs that made Mozzie wonder just who the fuck he was talking to. He concentrated on the sorted diamonds taking the largest ones first because they would have to be carefully mapped to find the correct cutting edge to ensure maximum monetary value would be the outcome.

His Uncle distracted him with his loud voice in his ear telling him, “The girls made it back to the base in Tel-Aviv that housed the Middle East distribution chain. The young one told me to tell you she had a good time and you should drop by to see her the next time you are in Israel.”

He was thankful his Uncle was talking in Hebrew because Lizzie had just entered the safe house and was within listening distance. It was unlikely that her rudimentary understanding of the Hebrew language would have given her any hint of the subject of the conversation. At least, that was his supposition, but with Lizzie, one never knew what the fuck she was thinking until it was too late.

Lizzie delivered the route they had to take to bring the diamonds to the shipping point on the coast because they wanted to use the London outlets to spread the diamonds around the world and impossible to trace once they were cut.

Mozzie looked the maps over and he saw that they stayed mostly on the back roads and avoided any law enforcement road traps that Interpol were famous for ever since the borders had evaporated with the advent of the European Union.

He estimated that with the two German cutter assistants and Lizzie doing the polishing they could wind up the cutting operation by the following Sunday. The safe house was in a good spot and he knew that only he and Lizzie knew the exact location. In the back of his mind, he thought there was a chance that Lizzie had some pillow talk with Anna and might have disclosed some intelligence she was not supposed to divulge but that was unlikely because Lizzie was tight as a clam with her words unlike dropping her panties in a free and easy way whenever it suited her agenda.

Mozzie listened to his Uncle trying his best to sweet talk the gender confused Lizzie into some obscene activities in the back bedroom but she just laughed him off and put him in his place. Looking at it through her eyes, he could understand her reluctance because his aging Uncle was truly a dirty old man with pussy on the brain morning, noon and night all the time.

He was pleasantly surprised when he saw her figure approach his bed around midnight and slip under the sheets totally nude because that was the way she liked to sleep at night. Her naked flanks were soon pressing into his groin as she silently searched with her brown eye for his awakened cock. He played her game of no conversation sex just listening to the steady slap, slap, slap of his meat sliding deep inside her both entries. He found that her vagina was just as tight as her sphincter giving him no respite from her frenzied humping with her ass being the anvil and his cock being the hammer. Mozzie pounded her with complete abandon like star-crossed lovers seeking the ultimate tingle in the nocturnal hours. He reached around and twisted her nipples the way she loved it because the pain forced her to her final release a little bit quicker. Her ass cheeks trembled against his thrusting legs and she did her best to conceal the whimper behind her lips as he shifted from one entryway to the other without losing a single beat.

“Right there, Mozzie, you know where I like it, you dirty beast. Now, let me call you “Anna” and I will give you a fantastic blow job after we finish.”

She pulled his head down to her mouth and whispered into his ear, “Anna, do me hard and make me take it all the way up inside.”

Mozzie played along with her little charade and spanked her ass cheeks for being a total slut.

They discussed the move to London the next few days and decided on the primary route and the back-up route if difficulties arose. It was decided that the crossing would be from Calais to Bristol because both were relatively open and not regulated with regard to small fishing boats or pleasure boats under private control. Uncle Hymie had arranged for a small white truck to transport us to the London safe house not far from the Thames River. They avoided buses and trains because it left a paper trail that might work against their need for absolute secrecy. If the weather was bad they would just wait it out in the port until it cleared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.