A Bullet in the Fountain - Cover

A Bullet in the Fountain

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 5: Lizzie Loses Her Shirt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lizzie Loses Her Shirt - The question is What does a Scottish lesbian, an Italian mobsters girlfriend and a Jewish diamond cutter have in common? They all have a dirty little secret and only the whims of fate can supply an answer. This story will be comprised of 12 chapters in total. The final 3 chapters are already written just need heavy editing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

All of sudden the heat started to get uncomfortable even in the night hours. That was unusual for this time of year and the tourists and the casino habitués regretted having to wear the formal clothing required for upper class gambling. The air conditioning systems were running at full speed and any sweat produced in the gaming rooms was more from fear or nerves rather than the humidity.

Anna called and invited them both to a night at the Casino with a free dinner on the main terrace. It was an offer neither of them wanted to refuse.

The work on the diamond cutting was progressing nicely and he was way ahead of schedule. They both looked impeccable in their formal dress and Mozzie was careful about putting everything under double lock and key with the bulk of the diamonds in the residence safe which was reputed to be impregnable.

The Casino was filled to capacity. It was that time of year and the fact it was fully air conditioned made it a star attraction in the hot weather.

They had welcoming drinks on the terrace and then they both followed Anna to the roulette table to try their luck. Mozzie had brought along ten thousand pounds to lose and gave half of it to Lizzie hoping she would not lose it all too fast. Anna was in high spirits and showed she had her own "system" by winning almost eighty thousand pounds in less than an hour.

Lizzie had lost almost all of her five thousand pounds and Mozzie was slightly ahead but he knew the game was generally a losing proposition regardless of whatever system a person favored. He gave Lizzie half of his stack of chips leaving him with about three thousand pounds. Lizzie kept looking at her little card that guided her on her losing system and he tried his best to hide his dismay when he saw her grab some more of the free booze from the girl in the bunny outfit that looked so passé that it looked like a grade B movie. Mozzie knew that the quickest way to get in trouble was to drink too much at the tables.

He managed to build his stack up almost to the five thousand he had started with even after giving Lizzie the other twenty five hundred in chips after she lost most of her hers. He was able to stay on the winning side by a combination of progression betting and staying mostly with the red and black choice for his bets. Sometimes he took a combination bet but only if the wheel was favoring a certain section of the wheel. A lot of times it was due to the subconscious spin from the handler's arm that grew too stable in the pattern for random selection. It was not a recipe for getting rich but it helped him to mitigate his losses and even let him stay ahead of the game.

Poor Lizzie was down in the dumps because she had gone through the initial five grand he gave her and then she frittered away the additional twenty five hundred in chips by betting a single number random sequence that was decidedly unlucky.

Anna was watching the two of them and she was already up over a hundred thousand pounds for the evening. It seemed to Mozzie that the wheel must be rigged to give her an advantage but it was hard to see how they could do that unless they had a good program to calculate the exact spot it would stop at. Just as an experiment he included some of her numbers in his combined bets and managed to double his chips in about a half dozen spins of the wheel.

Lizzie came up with a look of guilty failure and he just smiled and gave her another five thousand in chips knowing she was doomed to lose it all. Less than an hour later they all left the casino for the dining area and he had almost his entire original stake in his pocket, Lizzie was stone cold broke and the beaming Anna was turning over her sizable winnings to one of her watchers for safekeeping in the Casino Vault room. It didn't seem likely that anyone would be foolish enough to risk messing with the Southern Italy Mafia but desperate people often make big mistakes.

The tribute of one million pounds had already been transferred by his financial people in Zurich and Anna was only interested in their social companionship for the remainder of her stay.

Lizzie was so upset at losing all that money that she sulked like a little baby even when Anna placed her hand right on her pretty boob. He could see that things were not going well and tried to put things back on track by suggesting they all go to their room to play an interesting game of strip poker with no holds barred or bared whichever seemed more appropriate in the circumstances.

Mozzie noticed that Anna was getting all hot and bothered over Lizzie's wide open legs allowing both of them to see everything she owned. A treat usually reserved for actual spouses or close boyfriends or girlfriends whatever the case might be. He was enjoying the view as well and was getting distracted from the poker game which he was losing to the point that all Mozzie had left to lose was his jockey shorts and his expensive silk socks.

Anna was also losing steadily and was down to her thong and nylons with her boobs swinging wildly every time she dealt the cards. Lizzie had lost her skirt but still had her shirt and that was probably a saving grace because she was without a bra as usual.

The very next hand Lizzie was the loser and Anna told her,

"I want the shirt off now, dear."

He watched with great interest because it was noticeable that Lizzie was nervous about displaying her boobs to her new girlfriend and to me at the same time. He caught her sense of being uncomfortable and he backed away with the excuse he was going to mix them new drinks. Mozzie was careful to go light on Lizzie's contents because she was unsteady even sitting down on the fluffy white carpet and he didn't want her to make a fool of herself while they were still in the middle of an operation.

When he got back to the game, Anna was under Lizzie submissively giving her access to all her goodies and he saw that even on the verge of being falling down drunk, Lizzie was getting the Italian girl hot and bothered with her fingers, her tongue and the hardened protruding knob of her swollen clitoris that pressed down on Anna's happy pussy mound. He just watched and got aroused at the girl on girl action with no holds barred.

One thing led to another and both girls were soon stripped of all their clothing with no regard to who was winning or who was losing and the money sat on the carpet underneath their threshing bodies covered in sweat and female juices. Mozzie's thought was that the cash would certainly have a scent all its own after this love-making session with the girls bouncing all over it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.