A Bullet in the Fountain - Cover

A Bullet in the Fountain

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 12: The Castle in Scotland

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Castle in Scotland - The question is What does a Scottish lesbian, an Italian mobsters girlfriend and a Jewish diamond cutter have in common? They all have a dirty little secret and only the whims of fate can supply an answer. This story will be comprised of 12 chapters in total. The final 3 chapters are already written just need heavy editing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

We sighted the coastline too late in the day for making a covert landing.

I had the captain circle until the dark had settled into place over the sea and the myriad of lights broke out over the shoreline to pinpoint the exact points of habitation to be avoided.

Liz and Anna were bickering as usual down below and I knew if we didn’t leave the ship soon it would probably turn into a hair-pulling no-holds barred free-for-all that would be wise to leave to its own devices rather than risk life or limb by interfering.

It had something to do with the ownership of a curling iron that the girls had both used up to now with equal shares. In all honesty, I had no idea who was the original owner and I decided that ignorance was the better part of valor in this instance and kept my mouth shut.

Fortunately, they calmed down and I pretended I was dozing as I watched them both stripping down to their birthday suits and dressing for our adventure on the mainland. I have to admit that the dual pairs of juicy buttocks were enough to cause me to praise my good fortune in hooking up with such a pair of partners in this endeavor.

With their asses safely tucked away in suitable clothing they now looked like sisters of the same temperament but with different skin tones due to genetics. I thought back on our time together and had to admit I was torn between them for various reasons but the simple fact that Liz was more attracted to females rather than men was enough for me to favor Anna when all was said and done and it was time for two lovers of opposing genders to merge in that age-old two step tango of nocturnal lust.

In a sense it was a waste of a perfectly formed feminine body and I knew her motivations were all in her head and not between her legs. We all knew that Liz could fake her passion with any man and convince him she was his one true love but that was all play-acting and she craved rug munching above all else when it came to boudoir gymnastics.

We stood looking out at the barren terrain and the wheeling seagulls overhead looking for food in all places.

Anna was brushing her hair with her silver handled brush in the way that she did at all opportune times because she was quite vain about her hair to the point that she would often put it into her mouth at odd moments to taste its essence and reassure her ego that she was not growing old but still in the midst of her feminine prime.

Lizzie was sharpening her boot knife with a gleam in her eye that was definitely not lust laden.

I knew her well enough to opine that she was contemplating using the blade on her enemies wherever they might be laying in wait for her to steal her life for nefarious reasons or as paid assassins. Obviously, she did not like to be disturbed at such moments and one would pay heed to their own survival to steer clear of her when she was in such a mood.

It was such a sexually pleasing sight that I suddenly experienced an immense erection which I did my best to hide from the both of them because they would consider me perverted beyond redemption and an affront to their sexual yearnings. In Lizzie’s case, I suspected she might be tempted into cleaving her loins into my protruding member but that her acting skills would be taxed to the extreme because she was so into Anna that she followed her around like a shadow sniffing at her bottom like the lesbian she was deep inside.

Conversely, I felt reasonably certain that Anna would fall into a submissive pose with a smile on her face like the Mona Lisa waiting for my probing cock to drive her into a state of feminine release urging me to greater depth of entry and harder action to satisfy her feminine mystique.

We heard a great clatter from the low lying hills to the right and a vehicle of sorts came rattling down the rocky road to the pier.

It was driven by an elderly gentleman whom I discerned to be “Old Charlie” the gamekeeper that had taken on the job of maintaining the estate that had belonged to my grandfather, the original owner of the isolated castle at the end of the lonely road with no traffic at any time of the day or night.

Charlie, who deeply resented any reference to his age peered out at us sitting on our luggage with his keen eyes and he addressed me with his still strident voice like I was still a young child under his command until the day I died.

“Well, young master, I didn’t expect you to arrive so fast. You seem well accompanied by your pair of female companions. You always were a romantic one, but I must say you outdid yourself this time with these two beautiful flowers of womanhood.”

I knew that Charlie was a renown cocksman in his younger years, but he had never lost his ability to connect with he opposite sex no matter his age or declining physical abilities.

Anna was preening her beautiful body like a peacock showing her feathers turning this way and that to show her best angle of seductive appeal even though Charlie was old enough to be her frigging grandfather. I felt like putting her over my knee and spanking her with my spirited hands for her display of lewd behavior right out in the open. Of course, she had no idea of her bad behavior because when she was in a romantic urge she was centered all round her own self and she gave not a single whit about what others thought about her web of seduction which was so entwined with her personality that she said and did things from her core and not with any interference from her brain that had given up all control over her urges at a very early age.

Lizzie and I both watched Charlie assist her into the trucklike vehicle with his big hands on her derriere groping her cheeks with unconscious familiarity. The bitch giggled at the assistance and covered her mouth with her hand as if she was a modest woman which we both knew was far from the truth. The back seat was crowded, and Lizzie was forced to sit on my lap with her luscious ass pressing into my groin with the full outline of her rounded cheeks and gaped ass crack impressed on my member with complete acceptance of my hardened state of awareness.

The on again, off again, lesbian settled down on my dick with her perverse nature and she trembled on the tip of my cock like a seagull looking for some rewarding snack down below.

I opened my trousers and allowed my member to meet her suddenly exposed brown eye with a silent sound of flesh meeting flesh with our sin hidden from our other companions.

Fortunately, Anna and my erstwhile prior guardian were in a world of their own with the Italian bimbo’s fingers wrapped around the elderly gentleman’s cock jerking him off with a smile that dazzled all of us with its complete innocence and pretended ladylike behavior in the front seat.

Lizzie gasped slightly as my dick defeated her sphincter and she did her best to take me all the way up without making any audible noise to announce her bad behavior.

This was one of those times with Lizzie that I loved the best because I still had high hopes that she might learn to enjoy my dick more than the beautiful women that surrounded her with their tempting feminine assets open for her loving lips.

Of course, I knew that hope was far-fetched and perhaps, an impossible dream but I held onto it because in all honesty, she was my best friend when all was said and done.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.