A Bullet in the Fountain - Cover

A Bullet in the Fountain

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 11: Three in a Lifeboat

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Three in a Lifeboat - The question is What does a Scottish lesbian, an Italian mobsters girlfriend and a Jewish diamond cutter have in common? They all have a dirty little secret and only the whims of fate can supply an answer. This story will be comprised of 12 chapters in total. The final 3 chapters are already written just need heavy editing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Mozzie snuggled down under the covers with Anna spooned into his groin.

The cold winter air was no inducement for him to give up his pleasant position with his muscular legs wrapped around her happy haunches. They had made love twice already this evening and he was plotting out his strategy for initiating a third round for good luck.

“Mozzie, where can we go to get out of the line of fire?”

That was the question he dreaded to hear because it was an admission that this perfect caper was seriously marred in the execution, and they needed to re-group to review the options.”

“I have the perfect spot for us to lay low for things to quiet down, darling.”

She looked at him over her shoulder and he felt his dick get immediately stiff enough for some fun and games.

Anna smiled at him with that enigmatic smile that made her look cute as a button and she pretended to be reluctant, telling him, “Not now, sweetie, I need to get some straight answers because my family will not put up with any disloyalty or betrayal without swift retaliation.”

He easily understood her position because the Southern Mafia were famous for their ruthless elimination of any obstacles to their projects. He certainly did not want to present any “obstacle” to their agenda and his own organization was too far away to offer them any serious assets to help them confront the much larger criminal family in opposition.

“My plan is to find Lizzie and all three of us will make our way to my hideaway in Scotland. Lizzie is familiar with the territory and I am certain she will pose no opposition to my proposal.

Your family is fortunately a few steps behind us at this point and I feel that if we lay low for a period of time, we will avoid any unnecessary violence. Then, the three of us can escape to the east and the safer comfort of my base of operations.

At least the three of us will be together to comfort each other in our time of trouble and I know you are eager to taste sweet Lizzie’s juices as much as I do.”

In response, the Italian gangster girl pushed her backside into my hardened groin and sighed when she felt my hardness split her cheeks with resolute force finally defeating her surrendering sphincter in a complete rout of her feminine dignity.

We settled down into a familiar pattern of doggie style humping that we both liked best of all.

Much later, we relaxed in each other’s arms suffused with the glow of sexual release. I enjoyed the sight of my cream pie seeping out of her brown eye knowing that I had given her the largest load possible right where she liked it the most.

The phone was cutting into our pensive reverie with a harsh jangling in that European style of double rings. I reached out and took the receiver into my palm and answered with the customary Italian manner of answering all calls.

The sexy giggle I heard on the other end immediately ignited my calming libido with new energy thinking about Lizzie’s constantly drenched cunt.

Lizzie sounded like she had had a few and was feeling no pain.

“Mozzie, darling, I miss you so much. Where are you hiding my favorite Italian pussy cat?”

I smooched the phone with loud audible kisses and told her, “We are both waiting for you. Your Anna and I want you between us to round out our three little pigs’ routine.”

I heard her low growling voice tell me that I was a complete asshole and not worthy of her attentions.

Anna came on the line and calmed her down telling her that we were in fact at the hotel and would love for her to join us “tout suite” so we could make some beautiful music together. I heard Lizzie purring like a kitten, and she obviously was unable to shrug off her hungry desires.

I heard her voice like a blurry dream promising to take us both front and back burning her candle at both ends in the way that she set as a goal of her group sex wishes.

It was so exciting to me that I entered Anna’s hot box while she was still in conversation with Lizzie. I hoped her passionate gasp escaped Lizzie’s notice but I knew the Scottish lesbian was seeped with erotic insight and probably guessed that I had just impaled the love of her life with my naughty cock.

The sun had just peeked above the inland mountain range to the east when Lizzie came knocking at our door.

I say “knocking”, but it was more like pounding like she was an irate boar with one thing on her mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.