The Motor Home

by SizeQueen

Copyright© 2011 by SizeQueen

Erotica Sex Story: Two ladies are introduced to big black cock when they are invited to visit a black man's motor home. They also find out it's very hard to leave alone once they've tried it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Size   .

He must have been at least a foot taller than my five foot four inches, dark, almost black skin, shaved head and the largest bulge I'd ever felt, that he pressed against me as we danced. Not only was he tormenting me by rubbing himself against me, it was the things he was saying to me that had caused my panties to become sopping wet. By the time I went back to the table where my co workers were sitting, I was literally on the verge of having an orgasm.

I'm not exactly a prude, nor have I lived a sheltered life by any means, but I've never had anyone say the things he'd said, let alone a black stranger saying them. Why I'd kept dancing with him, instead of leaving him standing on the dance floor, I'll never know. Maybe it was because he'd caught me completely off guard with the questions he asked. Those are what started my juices flowing and that was the reason I'd kept on dancing with him. No one had ever made me feel that way just talking to me and I liked the feeling.

He had come to the table where I was sitting with several of my co workers enjoying a girls night out after a long hard week. I'd had a couple of drinks by then and when he asked me to dance I readily got up to the cheers and hoots of my friends, to go dance. Once out on the dance floor the conversation, started out like most do between strangers, "Hi my name is Bruce, how are you this evening?"

"Hi Bruce, I'm Dana and I'm doing great, now that the week is finally over.

Smiling, "It was a tough one I take it."

"It was one of those weeks from hell," I said laughing

"Sounds like you need to have a good night, relieve some of the pressure."

I can sure use some pressure relief for sure."

The music changed to a fast song and we continued dancing, he managed to say over the music, "you dance good Dana, you got the good moves girl."

The next song was a slow one and as I moved into his arms I felt a large bulge. Moving and rubbing against me as we danced he said, "I bet you move good in bed Dana. I can't wait to get my big black dick in you're tight married pussy, you gonna scream and cry, but you gonna want it bad once you get it. You like having a big hard dick in that tight pussy don't you Dana, or maybe you ain't you never felt a big dick."

"In the first place I'm a married woman Bruce and I've never cheated on my husband, so what makes you think you're going to be the one?"

"Hell baby, I think the reason is because you ain't never felt a ten inch dick rubbing against you before, which by the way, you seem to be enjoying a lot, which is understandable, not many women have that pleasure. Now that you've felt it, you'll soon start thinking about how it would feel in you, after that, it's only a matter of time until you visit my motor home. They're lots of married women who like getting out once in awhile and getting some different dick to relieve the stress. Have you ever felt a real big dick stretching your tight pussy Dana?" I bet you'd scream and beg for more once you feel it. The dance ended and we separated. I was about to walk away when he said, "Dana! you ever get the craving to find out what ten inches of thick black dick feels like, just let me know. I got a motor home out back that has a real nice bed in it." "By the way, thank you for the dances, if you feel like dancing some more, give me a wave, or if any of your friends would like to dance, tell them to let me know."

We went in different directions, me back to my table, him to the bar. When I got back to the table, my good friend Pam looked at me saying. "what went on out there, you look like you just got laid or are about to."

"My god Pam," I said in a low voice, not wanting to be heard by the others. You should have heard the things he said to me."

"What things," she said, "you look like you just had an orgasm," she said giggling.

"Well no it wasn't that good, but it came close, my panties are sure wet." I said as I picked up my drink and downed it.

"Come on Dana, tell me what he said to get you all flushed in the face, you got me all excited now."

"Tell you what Pam, lets go to the ladies room with me, I'll tell you all about it in there. We got up and as we walked by Bruce was sitting at the bar, I pointed a finger at her back, when he smiled back, I knew he'd picked up on my signal. Once in the ladies room I told Pam everything he'd said to me.

She replied by saying, "oh my god Dana, do you really think he has one that big."

"I'm not sure, all I know is what he was pressing against me was very large and hard, he very well may be that big, theirs one way to find out you know." I said laughing.

"My gawd Dana, are going out to his motor home?"

"No I told him I was married and he said, a lot of married women get out and find a nice big cock for a change after having the same little cock for years. It breaks the monotony, keeps the marriage strong." "But I told him I was going to pass on that."

"Damn honey, I'm sorry, but I have to agree with him on that one, theirs nothing quite like getting some strange cock once in awhile to relieve the stress."

"My god Pam, I didn't know you messed around on Ron."

I haven't in awhile, but when I worked at BF and G and traveled a lot I got some about every time I was out of town, but I never did a black guy. I've often thought about how it would be with a black guy, just never got up enough nerve to do it. I've heard stories about white women going nuts, seeing the guys black skin against her lily white skin and watching his big black cock stretching her pussy."

"I've never done a black guy either, lots of them tried getting me to go out with them when I was in collage, but I never did. Don't think I ever will either, Jim gives me all I need."

"Oh really!! tell me then, why were you all flushed and your panties all wet when he told you about his big cock stretching you and how good it would feel."

"I, I, he caught me off guard and I've been drinking."

"That's your excuse?" Pam asked as we left the ladies room. "It's pretty lame if you ask me. I bet if he got you on the floor again, you'd end up going out to his motor home."

"Pam," I said giggling, "I would not."

"Hell, the mood I'm in now, after talking with you, I just might if he asked me." she said. We were both laughing when we got back to our table and got some strange looks from some of the other women sitting there.

About five minutes after we sat down, Bruce came over and asked Pam to dance. As the fast dance ended and she moved into his arms I could see his huge bulge pressing tightly against her and saw her moving against it. I was sure they were having the same conversation as I'd had with him and wondered how it was affecting her. I couldn't help wonder if she meant it when she said, she just might go to the motor home with him if he said the same things to her.

I started a conversation with one of the other gals and somehow lost track of time and how long Pam had been gone. I began looking for her on the dance floor and along the bar, but was unable to see her. It was then I realized she was no longer in the bar and must have went to the motor home with Bruce. As I sat thinking about what they might be doing and if she was enjoying it, I felt a sudden warm flow between my thighs and felt my panties become very wet.

I was on my second drink since Pam had gotten up to dance, when I saw her making her way to the table. As she sat down I smiled saying, "well how is it with a black man?" As big and as good as he said it would be?"

Looking around to make sure no one else was listening she said, "Oh my god Dana, it was everything he said and more, my god it was the best I've ever had and like I told you earlier, I've been with quite a few different men, but never anything like him." "I wish I could have spent all night with him, but if I had, I would have been so sore I couldn't have walked. If you ever decide to get a little on the side, look him up, you won't be sorry."

"No Pam, I think I'll stick with what I have at home. It's good enough for me."

"Honey, you have no idea what you're missing out on."

When I arrived home that night I slipped under the covers and went straight down on Jim, s cock like it was the last cock I'd ever get in my lifetime. He woke up somewhat startled finding his cock in my mouth being sucked like a vacuum cleaner. He moaned then tussled my hair with both hands groaning, "damn baby, what got into you tonight? whatever it is I love it, just keep doing what you're doing."

"Nothings gotten into me yet honey, but now that you're nice and hard, I want it in me, all of it. Rolling over onto my back, my hand still around Jim's hard cock, I urged him to get on and fuck me deep and hard. Jim was between my legs thrusting his cock in and out hard and fast, but for some reason it didn't feel like I wanted it to feel. I wanted to feel it stretching my pussy, I needed to feel it deeper than it had ever been. I wanted to know how a big thick cock felt. A big black, ten inch cock is what kept coming to mind. But it wasn't meant to be, Jim thrust deep, held it and I felt it jerking inside me as he emptied his balls in my pussy.

I couldn't believe how he was unable to give me an orgasm as hot as I was when I'd gotten home. I laid there listening to Jim snoring softly, my fingers touching, feeling, finally doing what Jim, s cock should have been able to do. I wondered how many times this had happened without me realizing it. How many times had he left me hanging, kissed me goodnight and rolled off me and went to sleep. Maybe Bruce was right, maybe after a few years, a good hard fucking, by a big strange cock, was what it took to keep a marriage humming smoothly.

It was two weeks later and time for another girls night out. I'd talked to Pam several times in the past two weeks about Jim and I and how after paying attention, realized how often he left me hanging which turned out to be most of the time. Pam told me she had refrained from having sex with Ron for a couple of days but when they did have sex her night with Bruce was on her mind causing her to orgasm almost none stop, something she had never done. After that they had sex at least every other night and that had not happened in a few years.

As I pulled into the BJ bar that evening I noticed a motor home parked near the rear of the parking lot, not far from the back door and was certain it belonged to Bruce. I parked and sat there a minute, wondering if I should go in or go straight home. What if Bruce asked me to dance and came on to me again. What if I was unable to refuse him this time, would my marriage ever be the same. Would I ever be the same if I went to his motor home and he fucked me with his big black. Would I be satisfied having it once in awhile, like a booster shot, or would I need it on a regular basis. Getting out of my car I walked towards the front door, these were things I would have to address later, if at all, he may not even ask me to dance or even recognize me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.