The Princess and the Cowboy - Cover

The Princess and the Cowboy

by Switch Blayde

Copyright© 2011 by Switch Blayde

Erotica Sex Story: Billy Mulberry plans to make a move on the pretty college cheerleader at a Halloween party, so you can imagine his dismay when she is surrounded by several boys and shows no interest in him. But the unexpected occurs. A girl dressed as a princess starts talking to him which leads to an unbelievable experience. (Second place winner of SOL's 2011 Halloween Writing Contest.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   First   Halloween   .

Chapter 1

Jenny Mulberry stood with her back to the kitchen sink and her arms folded across her chest. She still held the wet dishtowel in one hand. Her eyes were locked on her two children, anxious for them to complete their breakfast. They had been arguing, and the current silence was like a pot of simmering water ready to boil.

Her daughter kicked her brother under the table.

"Sarah, Billy, that's enough!" Jenny yelled.

"He started it," her daughter said in her whiny tone.

"She did."

"No, he did!"

"Stop already!" Jenny cried out, slamming the dishtowel onto the floor like a football player spiking a ball. "Why can't we have peace in this house?"

"'Cause he's a jerk."

"She's a baby."

"Am not."

"Are too."

Jenny clamped her hands over her ears, snapped her eyes shut, and stamped her foot, again and again and again, not stopping until it tingled and only then did she open her eyes. Both her children were staring at her with mouths gaping.

"Finish your breakfast, you'll be late for class," she said in a calmer voice.

But she was not calm. Her heart pounded in her chest and she thought the blood vessels at her temples would burst. When not in each other's company, her two children were mature young adults, but when together they were like high school kids. No, even younger. For god's sake, they were in college! She continued to stare at them picking at their food, waiting for the eruption.

"I'm not a baby," Sarah whined. "You're only a year older than me."

"A year and a half."

Jenny kicked the dishtowel. It snagged on her toe and launched into the air, hitting Billy on the back of the head before falling to the floor. Sarah giggled until she saw the look on her mother's face.

"Not another word from either of you or you're both grounded."

"But the Halloween party," Billy said.

"Then you better not say another word."

As Jenny turned back to the sink she caught Sarah sticking her tongue out at her brother, but some things were best ignored. Why couldn't they get along?

The remainder of breakfast was peaceful, if you call no talking and glaring peaceful. Well, at least it was quiet. Once the last of the food was gobbled down, the two jumped from their seats, grabbed their book bags, and bolted for the front door. The last thing Jenny heard before the door slammed shut was, "You are a baby," followed by, "You're a jerk."

Jenny cupped her face in her hands and shook her head.

Later, in the City College cafeteria, Tiffany Blake walked up to Billy and said, "Hi, Billy, have you seen Sarah?"

Billy looked at his sister's best friend with annoyance. The two were always together, and that meant she was as big a nuisance as his sister. He was about to respond when something caught his eye. Samantha Evans, dressed in her blue and white cheerleader uniform with short pleated skirt, was waving at him. He turned and left Tiffany standing there.

Sarah walked up to her best friend and said, "He's a jerk. Why are you talking to him?"

Tiffany spun around and then turned away to wipe the tears off her cheeks. When she faced Sarah again, she said, "What do you mean? I asked him if he knew where you were."

"Whatever." Susan gave Tiffany's brown ponytail a tug and said, "He like blondes, like that bimbo cheerleader he's drooling all over."

"I told you, I was just--"

Sarah grabbed Tiffany's wrist and dragged her away. Tiffany took the first few steps looking over her shoulder.

It was Halloween and a Friday. That meant no school the next day which excited all those lucky enough to be invited to a party. Billy had been, but not Sarah. But what irritated her the most was that she couldn't spend it with her best friend.

"Where you going again?" Sarah asked when the two girls were seated.

"I, um, I got grounded. Can't go out and can't use the phone."

"You? Grounded? Miss Goodie Two Shoes? You never fuck up."

"I told you, I was supposed to do a chore and forgot. My parents are pissed."

"Oh yeah. Shit! How come our parents can still ground us?"

"I guess as long as we live at home they can."

"Yeah, that sucks. So why do you like my asshole brother?"

"I don't! You keep saying that but--"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever.


Billy avoided his kid sister after school. It would be just like her to start a fight and get him grounded and miss the Halloween party. He had been looking forward to it for two weeks. Samantha Evans was going to be there and he was going to make a play for her.

Billy struggled buckling the holster for his six-shooters, tugging the leather strap, trying to fit the little pin into the last hole. He wanted it to hang low, but he had grown since he played cowboys and Indians and it no longer fit. He had to wear it high, above his hips. It looked dorky, but it was the cool part of his costume. Without it, wearing jeans and a plaid shirt made him look like a farm boy with a cowboy hat. He checked himself out one last time, tipping the cowboy hat down a tad over his right eye, and then he went downstairs.

His mother was waiting, embarrassing him with her giggles and telling him how cute he looked. His sister was there as well, but she was not smiling.

"You wear your guns like a faggot," she said.

"Sarah, be quiet," his mother said. Then she turned to Billy. "Here, let me put this on you."

She reached for his neck causing him to lean away and take a step backwards.

"You need a kerchief around your neck," his mother said.

"That's a girl's scarf."

"No one will know that."

Sarah snickered. "Yeah, the way you're wearing your guns it will go with the rest of your faggot outfit."

"Enough!" Jenny screamed. "Sarah Mulberry, one more word out of you and you will be studying all weekend." She turned back to Billy. "C'mon, let me put it on. If you don't like it, you don't have to wear it."

Billy tilted his head back so that his mother could tie the kerchief around his neck. When he looked in the mirror he smiled. It completed the costume.

"Thanks, Mom," he said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Okay, have fun. And be careful."

She always told him that. Yeah, like he was going to get into an accident on purpose. But a part of him wondered if she was talking about sex, and when he was in his car he checked his wallet to make sure the condoms were there.

When Billy arrived at the house where the party was taking place he had to park a block away. It was going to be crowded. His assumption was validated as soon as he entered the house. He had to push through people in his search for Samantha. He just hoped he'd recognize her. Some of the masks people wore covered their entire head. Most of those were of ghouls or monsters which he didn't think the pretty cheerleader would wear.

Billy stopped short when he saw Samantha. She was dressed as a cat with a black nose, whiskers, and two pointy ears on top of her head. The slinky black outfit hugged her body, accentuating her thin waist, curvy hips, and full breasts. It even had a long tail which she held in the crook of her arm. Billy's first thought was that the outfit would be difficult to remove. His second thought was more troubling. She was surrounded by many boys who seemed to be as infatuated with her as Billy. He shoved through the horde of yapping college students until he was one of the boys circling her.

"Hi, Samantha," he said. He had to raise his voice just to be heard over the music and chatter.

She looked his way and said, "Hi, Billy, meoowww," as she raked her nails at him with her free hand.

"You look great," he said.

"You too. Cool costume. Like the kerchief."

"Say, do you want to go talk somewhere?"

"I'm talking to these guys. See you later."

Those words were crushing. See you later? What did that mean? She had told him she was looking forward to seeing him at the party. Billy's shoulders slumped as he sulked away.

Billy was sitting on a couch with his head down, twirling one of the toy pistols between his spread knees when he heard, "Can I try that?"

He looked up at a princess. Her costume was all pink and lacy with the long dress flaring out from her thin waist. Her hair was the color of the sun and had a rhinestone tiara atop it. A mask with matching rhinestones covered the upper portion of her face, from the bottom of her nose almost to her hairline. Mesmerized, Billy dangled the pistol from his finger, holding it out until the girl took it.

She held the six-shooter with her finger over the trigger and spun it. She shrieked when it went flying and bounced off the side of Billy's face. He grabbed his cheek but moved his hand out of the way when the girl leapt onto the couch and brushed her fingers across his cheek.

"I'm sorry," the girl said. Her voice was filled with anguish and her face turned red, at least the part of it not covered by the mask.

"That's all right. It was an accident."

"I'm so clumsy. I shouldn't have tried it."

Billy was aware of her closeness and that her fingertips were still caressing his cheek. Her knee pressed into his thigh.

"Let me buy you a drink and we'll call it even."

"You have to pay for the drinks here?" the girl asked, incredulously.

Billy chuckled and he thought the girl's face became even redder. Even her neck was red. "I was just kidding. No, the drinks and snacks are free."

The girl's chin dropped to her chest and she clasped her hands in her lap.

"I'm sorry," Billy said, "it was just a joke. Say, what's your name?"

The girl looked up and the corners of her mouth curled. "Princess."

"Your name's Princess?"

"It is tonight."

"Well, Princess, my name's Billy."

"Billy the Kid?"

"No, my real name's Billy. Good one, though."

"Can I ask you a question?" she said.

"Sure."

"Why are you unhappy?"

"I'm not unhappy."

"You were before."

"Well, I'm not now. You cheered me up."

"By hitting you in the face with your gun?"

"No, for talking to me. I like your costume, by the way. You're real pretty."

The girl turned red again as her eyes lowered. "Do you really think so?"

"Yeah. Take off the mask so I can see your face."

The girl stiffened and then said, "I want to keep it on. It's part of the costume. And, anyway, it makes me feel sexy."

"You sure are sexy."

"What!"

This time Billy blushed. "I ... I mean ... I didn't mean anything by that."

"So you don't think I'm sexy?"

"No. I mean yes. I mean, yes, I think you're sexy, but I meant it in a good way."

"Gotcha."

"Huh?"

"Like when you said you were going to buy me a drink. It was a joke."

"Okay, you got me."

"So, am I sexy?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, from what I can see of you."

"How about my legs? Are my legs sexy?"

Billy gasped when the girl gathered her long dress and dragged the hem past mid-thigh. As soon as she did it, she looked around the room and shoved it back down.

"Oops, too many people here," she said. She stood up and placed a hand on her hip and held her other arm out as she twirled around once. "So what do you think?"

"I think you're the sexiest girl in the world."

"And my legs?"

"I only saw them for a split second, but--"

"Let's go someplace where there aren't so many people around so I can show them to you. Then you can tell me if they're sexy."

Billy was right behind the girl as she plowed through the crowd. Her full dress kept getting snagged and she'd have to yank it free, slowing their progress, but finally they made it to the stairs where Billy followed her up. The first door they came to was closed, and when the girl tried to turn the knob she found it locked. She turned to Billy and he thought he saw her wink behind the mask. She went to the next room and leaned into it, turned to Billy, and motioned for him to join her.

When Billy was inside the bedroom, the girl closed and locked the door. He stood there, shifting from foot to foot. An attempt to thrust his hands into his jeans pockets was thwarted by the holster so he let them hang at his sides.

The girl bent forward and grabbed her long dress. As she stood up, the bottom of the dress rose with her, all the way to her knees.

"So, do you like?" she said, lifting one foot and sticking her leg out, wiggling it.

"Yeah, very nice."

"But not sexy, huh? How about now?"

She inched the dress higher. It uncovered the area above her knees, and then more of her thighs. Billy felt a lump in his throat as more skin was revealed. The hem of the dress was past mid-thigh and rising. And then he saw the pink panties.

"Oops," the girl said, releasing her dress. It dropped to her ankles. "Was that too high?"

"No, it, um..."

"You saw my panties, didn't you?"

"I, um, don't know. Your dress is pink and I saw some pink but I don't know if it was your, um, you know."

"I embarrassed you, didn't I? How sweet."

"I'm not embarrassed."

"So are they sexy?"

"Yeah, I think they're see-through."

"I was talking about my legs." The girl laughed. "You're blushing. You are embarrassed."

Billy couldn't talk. His tongue felt swollen and his mouth was dry.

"I showed you mine, now show me yours," the girl said.

"You want to see my legs?"

"No, your undies. I want to see if they're boxers or briefs."

"They're boxers."

"Let me see."

"I didn't really see yours."

The girl bent over, grabbed her dress, and in one quick motion yanked it up over her head. Everything that had been hidden under the dress from the waist down was now exposed. Her pink panties were translucent, teasingly showing her shaved pussy.

"Okay, now you," she said, dropping her dress.

Billy's hard cock was pushing against his jeans. He couldn't drop his pants without that being known.

"I showed you mine, you gotta show me yours," the girl said.

"I, um..."

She smiled. "You got a boner, huh?"

Billy's cheeks burned and he looked down.

"So what?" she said. "I asked you if my legs were sexy and you got a boner. I guess I got my answer. I'm glad you're hard. That means you like me. Come on, let me see."

Usually the aggressor, Billy had been overwhelmed with the cute blonde's forwardness, and now she was asking him to drop his pants knowing he had a hard-on. He liked what he had seen and wanted more so he unbuckled the holster and let it drop to his feet. Then he undid his jeans and shoved them to his knees. No longer constrained, his hard cock shifted and found the slit in his boxers, poking through it, jutting out from his body.

Billy wished the girl would take her mask off. It was hard to see her eyes, but he thought he saw hesitancy. Was she as bold as she seemed or was it an act?

"Well, if we're playing show me, I'm showing you my dick," Billy said. "I guess it's your turn to show me."

There was that hesitancy again. She just stood there, and then Billy noticed her fingers twitching, closing and opening in loose fists. He wondered if he had called her bluff, hoping he hadn't.

The girl walked up to him, now standing toe to toe. They stared into each other's eyes. No words were spoken, but the girl's heavy breaths made her shoulders rise and fall. She turned and Billy thought she was going to walk away.

"Unzip me," she said.

Billy's hands were trembling as he lowered the zipper. He paused halfway down, there was no bra strap, and then he continued all the way to her waist. With her back to him, the girl wiggled her arms out of the long sleeves and let the top portion of her dress drop. Billy's cock jerked. And then, with the top of her dress hanging from her waist, she turned around.

The redness on her cheeks went all the way to her upper chest. Her tits weren't large like Samantha's, but rather pointy cones that swelled in the middle to add roundness. Her nipples were erect and pointed upwards on a slight angle, like two fingers pointing at Billy's ears.

The girl bent at the waist and said, "Help me take the dress off."

Billy reached over her back and got two handfuls of her dress, feeling her butt in the process. He pulled and tugged. There was so much of it. But as he stepped back, the dress slid up her body and over her head and outstretched arms. The girl picked up the tiara that had fallen off and put it back on, and then she adjusted her mask as she straightened up.

Billy stared at her and his cock throbbed. All she wore was her see-through pink panties and rhinestone tiara and mask. Her body was slim, but with womanly curves. His eyes were locked on her tits and then roamed over her flat belly to the pink panties.

"If you take mine off I'll take yours off," she said.

Billy kicked off his sneakers and removed his jeans. Soon his hat, shirt, and kerchief were scattered on the floor, leaving him in boxers and socks with his hard cock sticking out of the boxers. He swiped his tongue over his upper lip as he dropped to his knees. Eye level with her pussy, he could smell her arousal.

He placed his hands on both sides of her waist and lingered there, feeling her softness, her body heat. With his eyes locked on her crotch, his fingers slid over her satin skin to snag the waistband of her panties. They continued downward, dragging the flimsy garment with them, uncovering more of her smooth, pale skin. First, the top of her slit appeared above the waistband, and then her bare labia. It looked so smooth he couldn't resist brushing his thumb over it which elicited a moan from above. He dragged the panties lower and they turned inside out as they clung to her crotch. The girl shuffled her feet apart, and when Billy tugged the panties they came free. He lowered them down her legs, past her knees, over her calves, all the way to her feet. She stepped out of them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.