Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments - Cover

Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments

Copyright© 2011 by Dual Writer

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A continuation of the Steve and Chuck's saga within Florida Friends. New arrivals cause a stir while Chuck is confronted with new challenges.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Chuck

Holy shit! There are babies everywhere. All of them are hollering/crying and they all need attention right now. Literally hundreds of babies were demanding diaper changes, demanding a breast to nurse, and looking for loving attention. All I could do is stand in the middle of the bedlam with my mouth open, too terrified to do anything.

Someone was shaking me, "Wake up, Chuck, you're having a bad dream, wake up, Honey."

I opened by eyes to find Brandy looking at me with a concerned look. How did she get here? Isn't she sleeping in the other room?

That's when I saw the sun coming through the curtains. It was past time to get up. Brandy was cradling me in her arms, smoothing my hair, telling me it was going to be alright. All I could think of was that she would shit if she knew what terrified me in my sleep. I pulled her down for a kiss and said, "Let me up, we should probably be heading over to Steve's."

Brandy let me up with a smile and led me to my shower. As we washed off, Tiani joined us, followed by Gina. I was soon happily servicing three of my ladies. Gina told me as we rinsed off, "Lisa got up early and has coffee ready for you."

We dried off and the three ladies left for their private spaces to dress. I put on jeans and a T-shirt, along with boots, as I figured today would be fairly laid back. I know I wanted to go out to the airpark for a while to check on aircraft and maybe fly a helicopter around a little to get a feel for it again. I needed to get into the cockpit of the Citation X to feel its power and maneuverability. It wasn't as tough as a Lear, but it was pretty good.

I enjoyed coffee with all of my ladies. I had to take some razzing for sleeping in and having a loud dream. They all wanted to know what it was about, but I told them I didn't remember.

Lisa's voice came into my head, "I won't tell, but you are wide open. We were sharing every heartbeat."

I looked at Lisa and smiled. This telepathy thing is really getting strong. I wondered if Missy or Mercy heard me.

Mercy's voice told me, "Oh, Chuck, you know we love you and try to stay in contact with you all of the time."

Missy said, "Besides that, Merlin has been gone too long and I'm getting horny. I could use you and your ladies to get off for a night. How about making it real?"

From Mercy, "Oh, Mom, don't be such a slut and beg for it."

From Missy, "Am I the slut? Do I get nailed every night by handsome Steve?"

Lisa began spontaneously laughing, causing all of the people in the kitchen to look at her in shock. In her defense, she said to the people around her, "I just thought of something funny, that's all."

Missy said, "And you, young lady, and I use the term loosely, you are getting more than Mercy or me. You should loan out your man."

Now it was Mercy, "Now, Mom, you know he knocked up Chanda for her and Michael. He's knocked up all of the Irish women, and all of his own except Tina and Lisa."

I actually heard Missy gasp, "You mean he's made Lena pregnant too?"

Mercy again, "No, Mom, he didn't do that. Come on; let's get out of his head."

Lisa announced to the three of us, or what we thought were the three of us, "Come back and visit some time, but don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Missy said, "Funny lady."

A different voice came through loud and clear, "Mama, will you quit talking to people, I can't concentrate."

Lisa and I looked at each other with an amazed expression. Lisa asked, "You don't think, do you?"

Frieda picked up that something was going on between Lisa and me, "What don't you two think?"

I smiled at Frieda, "Oh, sweet momma, you know Lisa and I are telepathic. Just watch us do strange things."

Frieda laughed, "I've already watched you two do strange things. I don't know who is worse, you two, or Mercy and Missy. Mercy's triplets are a little off the wall lately, as well."

Trying to change the subject, I said, "I'm hungry. Who's up for breakfast with nearly nude women?"

I looked around and realized that every one of the women was dressed in a pretty risqué gown. There wasn't much left to the imagination, and all of them were smiling at my comment. This place was a hard-on waiting to happen. Oh yeah, it was already happening.

We took off in multiple carts for Steve's, with the babies and diaper bags. We should probably have had the babies in seats that are strapped down. I had to talk to the ladies about that.

At Steve's, I was treated to Mercy and Missy wearing identical sheer gowns that displayed most everything. Sue had them both beat as her top molded around her huge bosom, with the nipples pushing the sheer fabric out hard like rocks. I think every guy that shows up has to stand and gawk a few minutes. I walked over to Mercy, "Who was that who wanted to concentrate?"

Mercy twisted her mouth, "Tommy, he was reading a book and didn't want to be bothered. He hasn't learned to turn off the outside world yet. He hears everything, and believe me, he has some pretty adult questions. Look over there at Trixie and Dixie. Look at them; they are both staring at Gina. They are trying to listen to her mind. They are the two most invasive telepaths I've ever heard of. They pick someone and listen to them. One will verbally ask questions, and the other will listen to hear if it's true or not. You should try to deceive them and not let them listen. You're good at closing your mind, so they will be frustrated."

While my family began eating, I talked to Steve. "I've been thinking about that thing with Billy. I'll bet that would be a good type of manufacturing that could be done here and would be profitable. I think we could use your school and have classes for beginner apprentices, accomplished craftsmen, and master machinists, or whatever they are called. With the schools and an apprentice program, we could be training men for a good future with us or another company."

Steve said, "The school we have has a beginner school for machinists and is pretty full, but that doesn't mean we can't add on, you know, expand. The architect for the education and training building designed it to expand and it already has twice. Another expansion wouldn't be a big deal." Steve looked at Billy, "Can you find enough master machinists to work at a facility and to teach?"

Billy said, "Shouldn't be too much of a problem, a piece of cake. A lot of good men who were working for small companies are unemployed now. We'll just cull the good ones and you will have a core group." Billy continued, "There is another neat thing about a machinists' school. They make things. Some are not a hundred percent, but they are very saleable. The school teaches them to be perfect. We sell the imperfect product, or rework it to be near enough for a second. A lot of companies will pay for product from schools as they can buy it cheap. The school should be almost at breakeven after buying stock blanks, equipment, and hiring good master teachers."

"Is that good business to sell inferior product?" Steve asked.

Billy grinned, "Most of the imperfections are so minute, no one will complain. You could sell them as first quality, but I wouldn't let you. School product is just that, product produced by students learning to create perfection."

It sounded good to me, but Steve was still grimacing. He said, "I would feel better if we melted it down and kept using the same raw material over and over until the student does perfect work."

Billy nodded, "We can do that, but we have to buy the equipment to melt and pour the steel, aluminum, and alloys. There's a lot of metallurgy involved in making a blank. It's not just melting the scrap and pouring it into a mold. Steel companies use massive tables to pull huge chunks of molten steel through various tables, making it longer, until the thickness of the steel is just right to cut into sections. Next, the hot steel chunks are heated again and pounded, rolled, and cut into a flat sheet or square of the size and thickness needed. The sheet is cut to the blank size needed and the process starts over again. All of this is the beginnings of what is called 'forging'. If the rolling, pounding, and shaping continues beyond the blank stage, the product is called a 'forging'. All of the scrap is put back into the furnace to be drawn again."

I asked Billy, "What's the difference between that and cast material?"

Billy smiled, "To cast something, you have to have a mold. You make the mold you need to as near to the exact dimensions as you can. You need to be able to pour the molten metal into a mold. Surprisingly, molds are usually made out of wood. As the molds are used, they do erode, but that is what is used for a lot of cast product. After the molten steel or, most often, miscellaneous metal is poured, it cools for twenty-four hours and the mold is taken off of the cast piece. Next the machinist has to clean the product of the excess cast metal and polish the piece to the proper sheen. This is true of most forgings, as well. Some cast items are a conglomeration of metals, while other cast product is the result of very precise steel composition."

I was impressed, "You know a lot about the processes, Billy. I love to learn about things."

Billy grinned, "Don't tell anyone, but I finished my degree in metallurgy. It's funny that when I finished, I still enjoy being a machinist more than being an engineer in an office."

Steve said to me and the others, "Billy here is a perfectionist and can figure out how to treat metal gentler than anyone I've ever seen. It was Billy who actually helped me get in business here. I welded and melded steel. He shaped it and made it usable."

Smiling again, Billy said, "See, Steve, we make a good team. Don't you think that with Chuck, we will be one hell of a better team? We'll be able to employ one hell of lot of men."

Steve looked at me, "Wanna do it?"

I grinned back at him, "Let's do it."

Billy pumped his fist and exclaimed, "All right, now you're talkin'!"

Connie, Billy's wife, came over to find out why Billy was so excited. She was a real strange case: very short and skinny as a rail, with long tits the size of Wanda's. Today she was wearing a very see-through top as she hugged her husband. All male eyes had to fixate on her big nipples that flopped toward Billy's mouth. He resisted the temptation to snap at them, but was grinning at getting the attention.

Billy said to Connie, "You know what I was talking about last night? Well, it's a reality. Steve and Chuck just decided to go ahead with the school and the big manufacturing shop."

Ever the realist, Connie said, "What are they going to pay you for your expertise?"

The guy in Billy shook his head, "Who cares? My dream is coming true."

"But, Billy, we still have to make rent and pay bills. You need to make sure we can afford to do that."

Steve said, "Don't worry, Connie, let me know what you need and what you've been doing at your shop, and we'll make sure what we offer is more than that."

Connie smiled, "And who do I blow for this?"

Billy whacked Connie's pooky butt, "Connie, don't be so crude. These guys are trying to help us, in addition to a lot of guys out there that will be trained to be machinists."

"That's okay, Honey, I'll still blow them all for a regular paycheck and S&S health insurance."

That made Steve, Tiny, Henry, Billy, and me laugh. Others were trying to find out what was so funny, but no one told what Connie offered. Billy said, "As you can see, I have great support from my wife and partner."

Steve told Billy, "I'll get Tiny to set up an account for you. You will have a free rein to hire teachers and machinists while we get your new building built and the school remodeled. Your wages will start today. I'm sure Tiny has a way to separate money. Go get 'em, Billy. This is important for Chuck to put a lot of people to work."

Steve was sitting next to me and slapped me on the back. "Way to go, Chuck. You just set up and began your first business. Be proud, Dude, a lot of people would never forge ahead like that in order to find a way to do something important. Like I said, good job."

Tiny was smiling, "I have to hunt for someone, an accountant, for you."

I asked Tiny, "Can you check with the military paraplegics, a wounded warrior, to find out if any of them are getting close to finishing their accounting degree? I know they need to pass the CPA board, but it would be neat if we can find a guy ready to graduate. I think we would have a forever faithful partner."

Sandy Flowers, the guy, said, "I know a guy that has just finished an accounting degree and is waiting for his CPA board score. The guy is a double amputee from an Iraqi IED. He's a hell of a guy. You will like him. He's trying to learn to walk on one extended and another short prosthesis. He's determined and will probably make it. You know, he might be a candidate to be in your village, Chuck."

I told him, "Sandy, get hold of the guy so Tiny and Henry can talk to him. He would be perfect for what I envision. If Billy can teach a bunch of paraplegics to be machinists, I will have reached one of my goals."

Sandy's lady, Sandy, was listening to us, and said, "You know when you get guys through law and accounting school, both of these companies are going to be able to use them. It's exciting to know people really care about the guys who go over there to keep us free."

Sandy, the guy, asked, "Chuck, how do you feel about the current administration. Do you like the new health care deal? How about all of the stimulus legislation?"

I'm a dummy when it comes to politics and world finance, but it seemed to me that things are getting worse instead of better. I needed to dodge an answer, so I said, "I guess it's still too early to make an evaluation of the current people. We'll have to wait to see what happens."

Steve leaned over to me and said softly, "Very diplomatic, guy, you need to be in politics.

I frowned at him to let him know this was a taboo topic as far as I was concerned.

When breakfast was eaten and everyone had all of the coffee they could drink, some of the folks took off to church, some went home, a couple were going into the shop to work, and I was going to the airpark. I told Steve, "I'm going into the airpark to see if I can use one of the rotary wing trainers for an hour or so. I need some practice and I'd like to stay proficient."

Steve said, "Good idea. I need to do that too. How about we fly tandem and do a circle of the beaches and back around to either Auburndale or New Tampa, and home? What do you think?"

"Sounds like fun to me," I said, thinking that it would be cool to fly with another helicopter.

I said goodbye to my ladies, telling them I was going to take a helicopter training flight. They were all for it and I went with Steve to head to the airpark.

Steve and I pushed both of the Schweitzer 300's out of the helicopter hangar. After doing preflight inspections, including checking fuel, we fired up and after letting the little aircraft warm up, we called for permission to access the practice field first.

We kept in contact and flew up and down the field side by side to get the feel of flying in tandem or formation. This was fun, since we could feel each others presence and somehow knew where we were in relationship to each other.

Steve called for clearance to take off directly from the practice field. He called in a VFR flight plan and we headed west toward the coast. As we neared the water, Steve said, "One of us should lead and be just a little lower and to the side of the one following. If one of us is about 45 degrees to the rear and side of the other, that'll be what the military calls an 'echelon' formation. They fly formations that way so that the rotorwash of the leader doesn't interfere with the follower. [Like wake vortex turbulence from fixed wing aircraft, rotorwash descends from and trails behind a helicopter, so the followers always want to be either a little above and to the side of the leader or well behind the leader if in trail.] How about you lead and I'll follow you for a while? Let's slow down to about forty knots so we can see what's happening on the beach. We slowly flew from north of Clearwater, all the way down to Pass a Grille Beach. We turned and flew back the same way, but this time Steve was leading and I was hanging back and a little higher than him. We continued until we were up by Tarpon Springs. We flew over the sponge docks and skirted Howard Park. The park is a play island connected to the mainland by a short, narrow causeway.

Over the radio, Steve said, "Let's go home. I think we've both gotten used to flying these silly machines again. What do you think?"

We both tuned our radios to the tower frequency and asked for permission to land. As we neared the rolling platforms for the helicopters, I let Steve land first before I set down on the other platform.

We both did our post flight inspections and we were surprised when a fuel truck showed up to gas up our helicopters. Steve mentioned we should consider converting the ones we have to turbines, but also said it might be cheaper to just buy new turbine driven aircraft. I said I would look into it.

As we drove home, Steve asked, "So what do you think, Chuck? Are you going to become a businessman and hang out here and down in Costa Rica?"

"I'll know better this coming week, Steve," I answered, considering my options. "It would be fun to be around here more and to be able to do stuff like we just did. But I think I'm like my Marshal, I still have something to do. After I see what's in store for me in DC, I'll make up my mind. Lisa's coming with me, and has to be considered in anything I do. Actually, all of my family has to be considered in what I do."

Steve dropped me off at my place. The house was peaceful. The ladies, including Peaches, were playing with the babies. I asked, "Where's Lisa?"

Frieda grinned and pointed toward the sliding doors, "In the studio, where else?"

I kissed the four babies who were happily lying on their backs, being tickled by their moms. With a smile on my face, I went out to the studio and found not only Lisa, Bonita, Lizzy, and Corine, but Rags and Pop, and all of their group there. Jack, the audio tech from the band, was there too, playing with the controller while the group played at a few pieces.

Lisa jumped up and gave me a kiss, "This is so much fun. Get something to play so you can join us."

Rags said, "Do some of that sliding bass with us, and bring your guitar so you can wail a little. You'll love the brass backup. These guys know right when to add something and anticipate where you're going. Man, this is music."

Pop said, "Glad you're here. Lisa showed me some of the additions you made to some of my music scores. I like 'em. We're working on one right now."

I brought out my good bass and my SG and plugged in. While I was tuning my guitar and bass, they began playing Pop's piece I liked the most. Rags put down his guitar and picked up his bass, so I kept my guitar and began getting into the music. About ten minutes later, the third time through the piece, all of us were in sync, playing some damn good blues.

When we finished, Lisa looked through the glass window at Jack. He was grinning as he gave us the okay sign. He switched on his microphone and told us, "That was incredible. I don't think you can improve on that one. How about a couple more before we get Lisa to sing for us?"

Rags wanted to do some Muddy Waters, so we played a couple of his stock pieces. Pop wanted to do some B.B. King, so Rags and I switched with him playing lead and me on the bass.

When we quieted down, Lisa said, "Go get your standup bass and we'll do a couple of Eva Cassidy tunes for the guys. They might find a couple of places to go with us."

Bonita said, "When you sing like that, I almost start crying. It is so beautiful, so melodic, that it's like going to church."

Jack came out of the booth and arranged a big microphone on a boom, hanging down in front of Lisa. He said, "You need to get right up on this as it is very directional. The mic will only pick up your voice and not the rest of the instruments. Here, let me mic your acoustic Gibson so I can have it on a separate track. I'll do the same to Chuck's bass."

Lisa continued, but with her acoustic while I backed her up with mellow bass notes flowing from the Kay bass. During the lead in, Liz played a few notes that accented the main theme. We went through several tunes, including one with both Lisa and I singing. We sounded pretty good, but it was difficult for me to sing while still working at playing the standard type of bass.

Once again, Jack gave us the OK sign with his fingers. Rags said, "How about some brassy midnight blues. Something like the Blues Brothers stuff."

That was easy; everyone broke into Soul Man as if we had been practicing that piece for hours. Everyone got a few bars to stand out, including Bonita on her mini SG, Lizzy on harmonica, and surprise, Corine playing B-3 organ on a keyboard. Pops was grinning from ear to ear by the time we finished.

Rags said, "Alright, Guys, we don't have a show tonight, Monday, or Tuesday, so how about just relaxing from here out. We might do some practicing tomorrow, but only if everyone wants. Let's take it easy and enjoy ourselves."

I asked Rags, "How come you guys aren't coming over to Steve's to have a drink and supper with us?"

The big man said, "We're a pretty rough looking bunch. I don't think your friends would appreciate us."

Lisa was standing next to Rags and whacked him pretty hard on the arm. "Don't be so damned prejudiced, Rags. Those people over there would love for you guys to join them for breakfast, coffee, or in the evening. You would have to leave most nights to go play, but on the nights you're off, be sure to come. As a matter of fact, it's getting about time to go over there for Sunday afternoon drinks, and pretty soon pizza, wings, and calzones."

Pops said, "If my Lisa says we be welcome, I say we go. If we see we're too much of a distraction, we don't have to go back there right away. I'm getting Nancy, my mate, and going over there."

Rags said, "Peaches has been bugging me about coming over and that guy, Terrel, told me to come. You know how it was up north, people pretty much stayed in their place." He looked around at his guys, "Let's do it. You all look like you've showered in the last month, so let's ride over there."

I stepped into the house and called Steve. "Steve, I've invited the band that plays at Sue's restaurant and blues bar. You've met Rags and Pop, right?"

Steve said, "I've wondered when they would begin coming. Bring them over. Everyone will enjoy them and it will give us an excuse to get another table addition."

I was grinning as the ladies began getting ready to go to Steve's. When we went out to the carts, something had been added. There were four baby seats mounted facing backwards in three seats. Frieda had two in her seat for her twins, and the other two seats had room for another girl to ride with them.

Lisa and I each pulled a big passenger cart by the garage to have the group from the band all come with us. Jack said he was going to drive so he could go straight home from the patio.

As soon as we walked in, everyone turned to check out the new guys. I announced their presence by telling everyone these were the musicians from Sue's Blues Bar who had finally consented to allow us to have fun with them. Both the people on the patio and the new group laughed.

It was Bonita who dragged Pop and Rags over to her dad, pointing at Rags, "Daddy, this guy is really good, even better than Chuck in some ways. He's been teaching me some guitar riffs that I didn't think I'd ever learn." The little girl pulled on Pop's hand, "And this guy can really play the piano. He writes lots of music and is teaching me too. I've been teaching him how to use a keyboard with a midi hooked up on it, so he can play and write what he hears in his head."

Bonita waved at the other band members and announced, "And all of these guys are going to teach me to play the trumpet, the trombone, and two different kinds of saxophone. Isn't this great?"

Steve was grinning with pride at his little girl. You could see he was almost emotional at the way she accepted all people. I think the rest of the group on the patio instantly accepted the musicians because little Bonita made so much of them.

In no time, all the musicians had a drink or a beer, and a couple had soda or coffee. When the food showed up, the patio crew wasted little time scooping up various treats, enjoining the musicians that they better eat up or go hungry.

Not to fear, though, as Sue had ordered food to be delivered in two batches. The second delivery wasn't as big, but was also devoured in very little time.

After almost all of the food was gone, Bonita came up to me and asked, "Can I let Rags play my guitar. He messes with an acoustic all the time. He likes to do funny songs and plays me kid songs all the time."

I told her, "It's your guitar, Nita. If your mom and dad are okay with it, I would enjoy listening to Rags for a while."

A minute later, Bonita was handing Rags her guitar and sitting with him. Lizzy came out with her guitar and harmonica. She handed Bonita her guitar and the two were about to play with Rags. Corine couldn't be left out, so she went into the house and returned with her guitar. From that time on, we were all entertained by Rags doing some humorous songs, along with about every kids' song I've ever heard. The adults and the kids were enjoying the performance when Bonita began playing a blues riff. Rags fell right in and accented, while Corine played rhythm, and Lizzy blended in with her harmonica. This was some great entertainment. Jack came over to me and said, "You gotta get another controller for over here if you're gonna get this type of stuff. Man, this extemporaneous stuff is what good albums are made of. This is really special."

It was getting late and you could tell the kids were on the edge of sleepy tired. Rags said, "Thank you, Bonita. I really enjoyed some play time with you girls. That was fun, we'll do it again, but it's time the guys and I go home."

Bonita grinned at the big guy and hugged him and Pop before they left. Jack glad handed everyone and said he would call Lisa tomorrow or Tuesday.

Several other folks decided it was time to leave and it became Steve and family, all of my ladies, and Michael, Chanda, and family. Michael said, "I guess we've stayed away from home about long enough. We're going to be heading back in the morning. We'll use the rental van to get back to the boat tonight and be ready to cast off around six."

Chanda said, "This has been so much fun. All of you are wonderful with the way you invite someone to become part of your family. I'll have to get my father and mother to come visit. They will love this place."

There were hugs and handshakes all around as they prepared to leave. The kids didn't really want to leave, as they had made such great friends with Steve's, and the other families' children. We watched as our Irish friends drove off. They had visited Disney, MGM, Sea World, and Busch Gardens, so some great memories and stories were going home with them.

Steve looked at me and said, "Do you still have to go to DC in the morning? Sue and I were going to leave for a tour of the out of town distributorships but I'm thinking I might put it off for a week or so."

I told him, "Yep, we'll get that done and see where we go from there. Lisa and I both feel we might need to do a little more before we hang it up. We'll see, though, as I'm going to be busy with the islands, as well as with my new crop of babies."

Steve reminded me, "You also have to go to 737 school and run a charter service. You're going to have to work out a pretty tight schedule."

Lisa added, "And, we have to make time to play in our studio. I want some private time in there with you, Chuck. We have some music to make."

Brandy was on the other side of me and I whispered in her ear, "Have the ladies get the babies ready, and we'll go home. I'm sure they are tired and near ready for bed."

I shook hands with Steve, Tiny, Henry, and Kevin, and got hugs from a bunch of ladies. My Maria hugged Juanita and joined us in the carts to ride home.

Once home, I watched as the ladies prepared the babies for bed. When the four little girls had their diapers changed, put into tiny footie pajamas, and wrapped in a blanket, the ladies sat in their rockers and nursed the little ones until all of them fell asleep. I burped one of Frieda's babies as she burped the other. I did lean over and kiss each of the little heads as they lay sleeping. There's something special about kissing a powder fresh baby as it sleeps.

Everyone was out in the family room, sitting at the kitchen counter and the couch facing the counter. Tina asked, "If you two are going to DC tomorrow, will you be back tomorrow night?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.