Young White Daughter Deflowered by Black Man

by JonathanT

Copyright© 2011 by JonathanT

Romantic Sex Story: A mother surrenders her young white daughter to a very back and big man. Stephanie's virginity is taken and Her life changes dramatically.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Interracial   .

It's strange to be writing this story. I've written a number of stories that focused on the African continent but this one happened to a woman I met in the states. I had just spent 16 months in Nigeria working with British Petroleum but was transferred to New Orleans to explore for oil and gas for platform rigs.

It was a Saturday afternoon when a friend and me decided to have a few drinks at a lounge in the French Quarter. A woman, nice figure and attractive, sat down at the bar two seats down. We struck up a conversation and I told her of my work in Africa. She asked about the black men there and how they viewed white women. Surprised me but she was intrigued so I mentioned to her that I also had written stories about interracial experiences.

My friend left and the lady and me sat down at a table. We talked for over two hours. She revealed some of her experiences of which I found quite interesting. I asked her if she would allow me to record some when she had the time. We met the next weekend and I recorded some. I will write it in her narrative.

THIS IS HER STORY:

I was in my mid thirties, divorced and had a 16 year- old daughter and a 14- year old son. Struggling to make ends meet, I prostituted myself out sometimes to pay the bills. With only a high school degree I managed a corner market store. Living in a mostly black subdivision of town, the few men I slept with were mostly black. Not low life but working type men who wanted to rut with a white blonde female. It seemed that they enjoyed dominating a young white woman and got off ramming their black cocks in me.

I tried to shield my son and daughter from this ugly part of my life and was successful until I had to have surgery on my right breast. My medical insurance was a joke and only paid for a third of the cost.

The bills really piled up and loss of job income really hurt since I was out of work for two weeks. It was late summer and the kids would be back in school in two weeks. I needed money to buy school clothes and supplies. Stephanie, my daughter was in private school.

I called one of the black men that I had slept with. He was a fitness instructor at a local gym. John made most of his money dealing drugs and only used his job as a front. He had a lot of connections and was feared by many in the community. He furnished me with cocaine for my addiction and I gave sex in return. I told him that I needed to borrow some money to pay my medical, rent and utilities. He said that he would stop by after work.

He was a bit late but arrived at around 9 PM. My daughter, Stephanie, went to the door and let him in.

"Hello girl," he said as he entered the apartment. John was as black of a man as could be. Six foot three and thin but muscular. I had always thought he was so damn sexy because of his charcoal black skin and rippling muscles.

He came over and hugged me but never taking his eyes off of Stephanie. "I've only met your daughter a couple of times, she is a darling. How old is she?"

"Stephanie just turned 16. She is in the 11th grade and is an honors student," I replied.

My daughter was very pretty. She was only 5'1" tall and had two blonde pigtails and turquoise eyes. Her breasts were really beginning to blossom and she had a curvy bottom. Thinking this to myself I begin wondering about John's infatuation with her. He kept looking at her and I alarmingly begin to think that he was aroused.

Stephanie walked over and asked John about his watch. John had a gold Rolex on his wrist and Tammy thought it was so cool. She had a love for shiny jewelry, especially watches. Her father had a Rolex and perhaps that is where she began liking them. Made me wonder if perhaps her father fondled her at a young age. Damn, what am I thinking.

"John, let me get the kids to bed and then we can talk."

I returned to the living room and sat down with John. 'I need money desperately. Could you loan me at least two thousand dollars, John? I am so in debt from my surgery and other bills. You can have me sexually as much as you want ... I'll do anything. Please."

"Anything is a wide perimeter, girl. But, since you asked, there is one thing that would convince me to loan you money. Perhaps even give it to you free and clear," John replied.

What John? Just name the terms, please ... I responded.

"Your daughter Stephanie. I want that young girl badly. I want to take her to bed and have that pretty morsel lying against my black body with my cock inside her tight cunt. I will be gentle and she will soon enjoy pleasures she has not known before," John adamantly stated.

.

"Oh please, not that John. She is too young and she is still a virgin. I could never forgive myself. You are so big and she is so small. It would be terrifying to her." It horrified me that he wanted my daughter.

"Those are the terms. You must certainly know that I could bust in here and take her without your approval if I wanted to. She needs your support and you can make her ready if you do it the right way. I'm leaving now. You think about it for a couple of days and call me by Friday," John stated as he walked out the door.

I was an emotional wreck the next two days and also out of drugs. That was the turning point where I made shamefully made the decision to consider giving my daughter to him. When she came home from part time summer job on Friday, I asked Stephanie if she liked John. She replied that for a black man, he was good looking and she certainly liked that shiny watch he wore.

"Mom, I know that you and him have sex. One time late at night when you thought I was asleep, I quietly opened my bedroom door and sneaked into the hallway. I could hear you moaning and the bed squeaking. I slightly opened your bedroom door and watched him on top of you. His black buttocks was going up and down and your legs were wrapped around him. I had this strange sensation watching him on top of you. It excited me and I nervously played with myself until I got a dizzy feeling."

"Honey, I'm sorry that you had to witness that. It must have been scary for you at such an early age," I shockingly replied.

"Don't be sorry mom. I know about sex from other girls in school that are doing it. I was just glad that you were enjoying it. You work so hard to take care of my brother and me. Besides, it was exciting to me."

It took a bit of courage but I popped the question. "Honey, John likes you a lot. What if I invited him over for the evening? You could get to know him better and I'm sure he would like to give you and me some hugs. Would you like that?

"Yes mom, can we play some cards or other games?" she replied.

"Sure, I'm sure that John will do whatever makes you happy," I sheepishly replied.

I was dumb struck at what my daughter admitted to me but it opened the opportunity to perhaps do what I never thought I would do ... let John have his way with her. I called John and asked him to come over Saturday afternoon.

Saturday came and I had my neighbor pick up my son. I made some brownies with some pot in them. I enjoyed them anyway but I also thought they would help Stephanie to relax. Shamefully, I begin to get excited about my young daughter being with a.black man. Perhaps jealous also. I had instructed my daughter to wear her nice checkered knee skirt along with a low cut blouse. She thought that was sexy. I agreed.

John arrived at around six and I invited him to sit on the couch next to Stephanie. I served the brownies along with some tea. Stephanie asked John if she could touch his watch and John replied most certainly. I suddenly realized that I was out of ice and milk and told the two of them that I had to go to the store and the laundry. They nodded approval and I left. All of the time wondering just what would transpire while I was gone.

John wasted little time and moved closer to Stephanie. He placed his arm around her shoulder while she played with his watch. She could not believe the contrast in their skin color. John was so black in contrast to her white skin. It gave her goose bumps just touching him. John made friendly conversation for about ten minutes as he nudged her closer to him. The brownies were taking effect on her and she was becoming a bit high.

With his left arm around her shoulder, his hand crept lower to her blouse and a few black fingers were near her breast. Stephanie was steady talking, showing her yearbook to him and giggling. John slowly placed his right hand on her knee slightly rubbing it. Stephanie rubbed his Rolex as his hand moved closer around her breast.

"Do you have a boyfriend," John inquired. "Sort of but don't tell mom," she whispered.

"Stephanie, you are a very pretty young lady with a nice figure," as his hand patted her on her breast.

"Mr. John, I don't think it is proper for you to touch my breast. I've never had a man do that. It feels good, especially with that gold watch on your wrist. My mother would not approve. Please, don't do that," Stephanie requested.

"Your mother knows that I like you. Are you nervous being with me,"John asked.

"A little bit sir. Mom asked me to entertain you but I feel helpless being with a black man so much older than me. I thought that we were going to play some games or cards."

"Stephanie, just look into my eyes and feel my body next to you ... You are a budding young lady and you need to experience the joys of womanhood. Here, give me a big hug," John softly spoke

She was becoming excited in a way she had never known. She blushed as he hugged her. John turned and placed his lips on her small mouth and pressed his tongue into her mouth. It shocked her but she didn't resist. He glided his hand up her skirt and his fingers touched her above her knees. His left Rolex adorned wrist began massaging her young white breast. Stephanie wiggled in his clutch. Somewhat afraid but exciting feelings were roaming through her young body. Then, his two fingers pressed into her vagina as her bodily fluids lubricated her. This big black man now had her in his clutches.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.