Discovering Dexter - Cover

Discovering Dexter

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After reading incest stories on a online site, a young lady discovers the joy of incest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"Dani, you gotta check out this site!" Brenda squealed. My best friend Brenda sat at my desk typing away on my computer. It was after school on a Thursday. Brenda was busy looking for God knows what on my computer. I was too distracted looking through my closet deciding what I was going to wear on my date with Matt, my boyfriend for the past four months and a guy whom I had secretly crushed on since grade school.

"Oh shit! You really gotta see this Dani. Some crazy ass shit here!" Brenda continued.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a slow cut bright red top. I looked closely but didn't think the jeans went with the top.

"Dani! Come here!" Brenda urged.

I sigh and put the clothes down on my bed. I went over to what see what all the fuss was about. Brenda smiled and showed me. "Look at this site. You can read these really nasty stories for free! It's for eighteen and over so you can't lecture me and tell me I'm doing something bad."

I laughed. From the day we became friends in fifth grade, Brenda has always been the child and I was the adult. I was always telling her what was right and what was wrong and she always disobeyed me.

"Ok ... so that's what you wanted to show me?" I ask uninterested.

Brenda groaned. "I haven't finished telling you everything yet!"

"So hurry up and finish. I still have to figure out what I'm wearing tomorrow night."

She frowned. "You're going out with Matt I suppose huh?"

I shrugged. "Yes. So?"

She laughed. "You always go out with him. You never hang out with me anymore."

"That's not true!" I objected. It kind of was true but I didn't want to admit it. I suddenly felt slightly guilty.

"Yeah ... whatever. Anyway, back to the good stuff. So this site," she said and she took turns looking at my computer screen and then looking at me, "well it has all kinds of stories! I mean you can read about BDSM, Mind Control, lesbian, gay, erotica, and um..." she paused and I saw her turn red...

Just then I heard a quick knock on my door. My twin brother Dexter poked his head in. Brenda quickly turned off my screen and smiled innocently at my brother.

"Yeah?" I asked. I hated when he didn't wait for me to say he could come in.

"You got the keys?"

My twin and I were forced to share our car that our parents had passed down to us for our eighteenth birthday. I thought it was completely unfair that I couldn't get my own. I was an adult!

"Yeah," I said casually and tossed him my keys.

He caught them and looked at Brenda. "What's up Brenda? You looking at porn again?" He smirked.

I saw Brenda squirm in her seat. She'd always had a crush on Dexter. I never understood why. Brenda was such a cheerleader type and Dexter was more of a bookworm. He'd already gotten accepted to University of Texas and was going to go for premed. I, on the other hand, hadn't even applied to any college. I figured with my grades, I might as well attend community college along with Brenda.

I wondered where Dexter was going. Probably to another one of his geek dates to the library. He wore his khaki slacks and his dark blue polo shirt. His dark hair was short and neatly combed.

"No!" Brenda said innocently.

He raised a brow. "Yeah ... ok."

"Is that all you needed?" I asked rashly.

He glared at me. "I guess so." After, he left and closed my door.

"You don't have to be so rude to your brother Dani."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. So what were you telling me?"

Brenda beamed and turned on the computer screen again. "Oh yeah ... they got BSDM, Mind Control, lesbian-"

"Yeah, yeah you told me those already," I cut in.

Brenda stopped and gave me a cold stare. "Anyway ... oh and they got..." She blushed again... "incest!"

I almost choked. "What? Incest? Oh gross!" Then I turned back to my closet.

I heard Brenda giggling. "What? I think it's ... interesting."

I spun around.

"You think WHAT is interesting?"

Brenda fidgeted. "Incest."

I looked at her like she was insane. "You seriously need some help Brenda."

I turned back and continued looking through my closet.

"Well..." she began, "I mean I would never do it myself but don't you think it's really ... taboo?"

"Uh no. I think it's just flat out sick."

I heard her typing.

"You better not be signing me up for this site or anything like that."

"I'm not. I'm just checking out this weeks new stories. You really need to have more of an open mind, Dani."

"If an open mind means I get off on incest stories, then count me out," I shot back.

"Oh Dani, you should really read these stories. Not all of them are gross."

"If they have to do with having sex with my family members, then yes, they are gross to me no matter how good someone makes them."

I'd come across a dark blue jean skirt and a white wispy top that required me to wear a camisole underneath. "What about this?" I turned to show Brenda.

Brenda was too busy staring at my computer.

"Brenda!"

She got startled. "W-what?"

I sighed. "Never mind. I'm going to wear this and that's final."

Brenda ignored me and went back to reading whatever nasty, sick story she was into. I placed my outfit on the bed and then tried to figure out what type of shoes to wear with it.

"Oh man ... wow," Brenda whispered.

"What?" I asked. I was getting frustrated to the fact that my best friend wasn't helping me select an outfit. Wasn't that what best friends were for?

"This story ... ooh so hot!"

"Brenda, you're really grossing me out. I can't believe you get off on that."

She turned and looked at me. Her eyes were wide. "This story is about brother and sister..." Her voice trailed off and she shyly smiled.

I stared at her like she was from another planet. "What is it now?" I asked irritated.

"Um nothing. Just I guess brother and sister would probably really gross you out since you and Dexter don't get along I-I guess." She was beginning to stammer.

"Brenda, please turn off my computer. I don't think I want to hear anymore about incest or whatever other sick thing turns you on."

Brenda slowly turned to my computer but continued reading.

"I said turn it off already!" I raised my voice.

She almost jumped out of her seat. "Ok Ms. Grouchy. Jeez, you don't have to be so prudish."

I turned back to my closet to look for the right shoes. "You think my white sandals would look alright or my brown sandals?"

I heard Brenda stand up and sigh loudly as if she was bored to tears. She flopped down on my bed. "I don't know Dani. You'll make it look good I'm sure. Wear whatever. You know Matt's going to have it off by the end of the night anyway."

I spun around quickly. "No! That's not true!"

She giggled. "Whatever you say Dani."

I didn't want to deny it, but it was true. Matt and I already had sex. Maybe I'd been a little easy in letting Matt seduce me on our third date, but I couldn't help it. He was hot! Tall, broad shoulders, dark blue eyes and light brown hair. How could a girl resist?

"Have you gone down on him yet?" Brenda asked all of a sudden.

I gasped. "No! I'm not THAT much of a slut!"

Brenda smiled. "You should go down. I went down on Tim Jensen and mmmm let me tell you, he wasn't too salty, just right."

I groaned. "Brenda!"

She laughed. "What?"

"You've already told me that so many times. I get it ok? You like going down on guys. I bet you're going to be really popular if that ever gets out."

"Well, oral sex is very important in a relationship Dani. You can't just have dick and vagina meeting all the time. Dick has to meet your lips and Vagina has to meet his tongue."

"How romantic."

She sat up on her elbows. "What? It CAN be romantic if you make it."

"Yeah ... I'll pass."

"You mean Matt hasn't gone down on you? OMG! Why are you wasting your time with him?"

"Brenda ... would you stop it already! Oral sex. Incest stories. What's next?"

She smiled deviously. "Anal sex."

"Ok ... that's enough sex talk for today. You better get your butt home before your mom gets mad again."

Brenda pouted. She raised herself up from my bed and grabbed her purse. "Fine. But we're not done here. I hope you have oral sex tonight and I want all the details tomorrow."

"Get out of here," I joked and threw a pillow at her.

She stuck her tongue at me and tossed her long blonde hair back. "Fine. I'm out. See you tomorrow at school, slut."

"Whatever tramp," I teased.

After Brenda left, I decided to get online to check out my email. I checked both yahoo and hotmail accounts as I always did. I kept wondering why in the hell didn't I just have one email account.

I got tons of spam mail, and a few fwd's which I hated. Matt had sent me an email to remind me of our date the next night. I smiled and replied that I can't wait to see him. He knows he's going to get lucky.

I finished checking out all my emails and then I don't know why, but I went to my history and see the website Brenda was on. Curiosity filled me. Not the incest stories, of course, but the erotic ones. Maybe just hot couple ones. Maybe I could get some ideas of what I want to do to Matt.

I went to the website and began looking through the stories. I went to the Erotic Couples sections. I had to admit some of those stories were really sexy. I read a few here and there, mainly reading the good parts. The descriptions were sizzling hot! I was getting tired after a few minutes when all of a sudden, I decided to look. I was just going to look really fast and then shut off my computer. I clicked on the "incest" section. My eyes searched the screen as the stories came up.

I went to a father/daughter story and quickly exited. It wasn't my cup of tea. Then I looked at mother/son and cringed. Brother and sister had me intrigued. I secretly laughed. If Brenda would see me now...

I started reading the story that Brenda had been reading. It was about fraternal twins, brother and sister. As I read how they slowly developed their relationship and how soon enough they were incestuous lovers and eventually wanted to marry...

I hadn't realized, but I had my hand down my shorts. I was rubbing my pussy. I felt sick and wanted to stop but I couldn't! What the hell was wrong with me? I continued to read and the more I read, the steamier the story got. It described brother shooting his seed inside of his sister...

"Oh my God!" I gasped and realized I was cumming! I was cumming really hard! My entire body was shaking. This wonderful rush swallowed me up and engulfed me. It felt like I couldn't stop...

"Hey! Whoa! Oh!"

I screamed when I saw Dexter had opened my door, again without even knocking. Or had he even knocked? I was too lost in my own orgasm and blocked all the noises around me. Besides, what the hell was he doing home? Hadn't he said he was going out?

My hand was inside my shorts and my legs were spread. I sat slumped on the chair slightly sweating from my intense orgasm. Dexter saw all of that. He'd caught me getting off. Oh my God!

He stood staring not quite knowing what to do.

I quickly took my hand out of my shorts. "Close the door!" I yelled angrily. I was beyond embarrassed. Why hadn't I even bothered to lock the door? Well maybe it was because I was supposed to only check my email and go on about my business. Instead, I was reading on incest and getting off to it.

Dexter quickly closed the door. My heart was pounding so fast! I turned off my computer and tried to compose myself. I went to my bathroom and washed my hands and wet my face. My entire face was red. How the hell was I supposed to face my brother now? I took a few deep breaths as I paced the bathroom. It was all Brenda's fault! I wouldn't tell her about this incident though. No way in hell!


"Daniella! Daniella!"

I heard my mother yelling out my name. I knew it was dinner time. I dreaded to go downstairs. At dinner, my mother and father liked to actually "talk." I usually gabbed about my day but today was not a good day to be talking.

"Daniella!" My mother yelled again.

"I'm coming!" I screamed and realized that wasn't such a smart thing to say after Dexter caught me with my hand in my shorts.

I walked downstairs quietly and slowly. Everyone was in the kitchen. My mom was placing the casserole dish in the middle of the table along with a salad bowl. Dexter was setting up the table. He had his head down. He must have felt major embarrassment too, not as much as me, but still...

"Daniella! Hurry up. You were supposed to set the table." My mother said with a voice filled with frustration.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I made my way into the kitchen.

Dexter avoided looking at me and me at him. We sat down uncomfortably at the dinner table.

"You're lucky your brother was nice enough to set the table for you young lady. Tomorrow it's your turn," my dad scolded me.

I looked at him like he was insane. "But tomorrow I'm going out!"

"You can go out but after you set the table," my mom chimed in.

I pouted. "I'll set the table early then. I have a date at seven!"

"I'll set the table," Dexter mumbled.

Our parents looked at each other liked "huh?" I didn't want to question Dexter's thoughtful gesture. I knew why he was doing it.

"Well that's nice of you son," my mom said sarcastically. We all sat down to eat. I kept my head down as I moved my food around the plate with my fork. I wanted dinner to hurry up and be over with.

"So what happened to your study group Dex?" My mom asked my brother.

I suddenly remembered he was going out but he'd come back. He'd come back to find me playing with myself. Oh god.

"Um ... well Pete called me while I was on my way to tell me everyone canceled," Dexter explained.

Pete was Dexter's best friend since pre-school. They were actually neck and neck for school valedictorian.

"Oh. I see. Well no wonder you were back so early."

Silence.

"So Dani, where is Matt taking you to tomorrow that is so important that you have to miss the family dinner?"

I sighed but never looked up. "We ... um ... we're going to the movies."

"The movies?" My dad questioned.

I nodded. I kept playing with my food. I felt all eyes on me. My face was red.

"Oh Ben, she's young. To a teenager, the movies are the ultimate date," My mom assured my dad.

"I thought he'd have something better and more fun planned like maybe some putt- putt golf."

I heard Dexter laugh.

My face got hot.

"What?" My dad asked.

"Putt putt golf? C'mon dad. Matt Rivers taking a girl to putt-putt golf? Now THAT'S a joke."

"Why wouldn't Matt Rivers take a girl to play putt-putt golf?" My mom inquired.

They continued to have this conversation as if I wasn't in the room.

"Because ... he just wouldn't," Dexter explained and left it as that. I knew he was implying that Matt would rather take a girl to the movies so they can make out or down to Grover's park for a hot make out session. Dexter knew that Matt was one of the popular guys.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.