Allison Rides the Spanking Horse - Cover

Allison Rides the Spanking Horse

by harry lime

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Allison starts a new job as a secretary for a very kinky boss with insider secrets. She finds herself becoming more and more submissive to his every demand. She soon discovers a special club at work that makes her perform to the utmost of her ability.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace   .

Alison got off the elevator. Instead of walking straight to Suite 2550, at the end of the corridor, she ducked into the ladies room right next to the elevators. Thank goodness no one was in the bathroom. She checked the commodes just to be sure. A quick little pull on her silver flask and she was ready for the interview due to start in 10 minutes.

She checked the mirror. Her silver toned blond hair was impeccable. She had her lipstick on perfectly and the lip gloss added a sense of wetness that is touted as being "irresistible to that special someone".

Her breasts appeared almost too large for a girl with her petite frame. She was going to have to get a better bra. It looked like she was spilling out tits in every direction. Her skirt was perfect and made her butt looked very attractive. She rolled her hips and bent forward to make sure her ass cheeks were shown off to perfection.

The receptionist was a very attractive black girl with glossy black hair and very sexy glasses. She instructed Alison to sit on the circular couch along the side wall. Two other girls were already waiting. They were both classier looking and better dressed than she was, at least, in her opinion. Alison was ready to just give up and walk back out the door before she embarrassed herself.

She took a furtive test of her breath. Quickly, she stuck a breath mint in her mouth to dissipate any hint of the vodka. The receptionist told them to be sure to turn off their cell phones before entering the interview room. No problem for Allison, she had not had a cell phone since she left the nest of her parent's home in the South Bronx. She usually borrowed her room-mates phones, if she had to make a call. Not having a phone meant she would not be getting any harassing calls from Sid. He could just not take no for an answer. She had been on just two dates with him. The first date had been the crazy one at the concert when she had lost touch with reality for almost six hours. The second and last date was at the movie when Sid spent the whole show with his hand up her skirt rooting around in her pussy. Sure, it felt good at the time, but two hours is a long time waiting for an orgasm that never arrived.

She was the last one to be called. The other two girls had only spent about ten minutes each in the interview room, so Allison figured they were both rejects. That meant her chances were improved drastically.

"Allison McPherson!"

"Here!"

There was a young girl doing the interviews. Allison figured right away, she was just a shill for someone watching from another location. She did not try to establish a rapport with the pretty young girl because it was so obvious she was not a decision maker. When the girl tried to pin her down on the glaring holes in her resume, Allison asked her pointblank who would she be working for and why did he or she not interview her face to face.

The girl seemed somewhat flustered and looked at the office next door behind darkened glass. The phone on the desk rang and the girl answered. All she said was,

"Yes, Sir. Right away, Sir."

She told Allison to go to the red door at the end of the hall and ask for Mr. Axelrod.

She took the forms the girl gave to her and moved down the hall to the massive red door. A gold embossed plate proclaimed, "Axelrod & Associates, Attorneys at Law."

She went in without knocking and found herself in a small antechamber with a desk, two file cabinets, and assorted copiers and fax machines all humming quietly. A word processer computer was on the desk. It was very modern and one she was unfamiliar with.

That might present a problem.

In a worst case scenario, she could always bring her trusty laptop from home and send the product to the huge machine on the desk to put in the proper format. She didn't even have the job yet and she was already planning how to beat the system.

Allison had been beating the system all her life. It started when she went into the foster care jungle at a very early age. Bottom-line, she had survived and now she was a very modest and presentable young woman of 21. At least, she appeared like that on the outside. Inside, she was a jumble of mixed up emotions and sexual frustrations unusual for a girl of only 21.

The interior door was slightly ajar. Allison walked in without knocking. A young man sat in an executive chair behind a beautiful oak desk from another era. She approached quietly not wanting to startle the man who might be her new boss.

He was engrossed in a telephone conversation with a female. She had the sexiest voice Allison had ever heard. On the video screen in front of the window, she saw a partially clothed woman bending over a desk. She looked back over her shoulder and invited the erstwhile Allison employer to give it to her good and hard. There was no doubt in Allison's mind what she meant.

Allison cleared her throat.

The tall, slender man jumped up from the chair in a guilty state of confusion.

"Got to go now, Mother, I will try to call you this weekend."

He glared at Allison and inquired,

"May I ask, young woman. Who are you? What are you doing in my office?"

"They sent me up for the secretary position, Mr. Axelrod. My name is Allison McFarland. They told me you would be my new boss."

He looked her over from the top of her recently tinted hair to the bottom of her expensive and fashionable high heels.

Allison felt like she was on the stump being sold to the highest bidder.

"How fast do you input?"

"I went to school and can do 75 words a minute unless it is real technical or has a whole bunch of numbers in columns."

"Do you understand legal terms?"

""Only from watching "Law and Order" or reruns of "Matlock""

He looked at her with a blank stare.

"I was only making a joke. I know some simple legal terms, but not the difficult ones with the Latin words."

Allison noticed that he had a very large bulge inside his Italian silk trousers and had his eyes fixated on her protruding boobs. Mr. "unknown first name" Axelrod was just her kind of boss. She felt the urge to investigate the full dimensions of Mr. Axelrod's bulge at her earliest convenience.

Mr. Axelrod remained standing and looked out the large window at the view of downtown Manhattan. The panorama exposed the City's fascinating, yet, grimy splendor. He made a dismissive gesture with his hand and told Allison to hold all his calls for the next 15 minutes.

The intercom buzzed on Allison's desk.

"Miss McPherson, come in here with a pad and pencil, please."

Allison pulled down her tight skirt and checked her stockings. She saw that everything was in place.

Mr. Axelrod was standing at the window. She wondered if he had moved at all.

"Miss McPherson, come here and look right there on my desk. What do you see?"

Allison moved to Mr. Axelrod's side of the desk. She bent over and saw her lipstick gloss standing up in the middle of her new boss's desk. Her heart beat a little faster and she knew she had made a serious mistake of some type.

"Miss McPherson, are you the owner of this thing?"

"Yes, sir. I am ever so sorry, sir, it must have fallen out of my pocket when I sat down. It was unforgiveable of me. I am so sorry."

"Well, Miss McPherson, sorry does not cut it in my employ. You want to be my secretary, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, sir. I want to very much, sir; I want to be a good secretary, sir."

"You want to very badly, don't you, Allison."

"Oh, yes, sir, anything, sir. I will do anything to be a good secretary."

"Good, Allison, first you must learn to take your punishment when you do something wrong, don't you agree?"

"Yes, sir."

"Bend over the desk, Allison. Grab hold of the other side and don't make a single sound. Do you understand?"

Allison was really into this now. Her pussy was dripping with sticky dew and she was panting in anticipation for her "punishment".

Her beautifully shaped bottom was sticking up high on Mr. Axelrod's side of the desk. He ran his hands all over her ass cheeks with an almost tender loving touch that sent shivers of sexual pleasure deep into Allison's pussy. Her tiny nipples were sticking out hard as rocks inside her too-small bra.

Was he really going to spank her like a naughty girl?

Her question was answered when the first blow hit her ass cheeks just above her strong, well-toned legs.

She lost count as the succession of heavy-handed spanks rained down on her defenseless bottom like a pelting hailstorm with no shelter available.

Allison was surprised to taste the saltiness of her own silent tears at the conclusion of the session. Mr. Axelrod was quite exhausted from his spirited duties to attend to his new secretary's training.

She rose up slowly from her erotic position on the desktop. Mr. Axelrod handed her the offending lipstick without comment. Mindful of her new role, Allison kissed Mr. Axelrod's hand and walked a little unsteadily back to her post guarding Mr. Axelrod's inner sanctum.

She sat down very tenuously and realized her panties were sopping wet with her own pussy juices. The image of Mr. Axelrod's arms descending down to her unprotected posterior make her tremble with emotions she had never felt before. Allison knew her feelings were dangerous. They might betray her into an obsessive submission to her new boss's desires.

Mr. Axelrod's new secretary did not care about the consequences.

She only knew she wanted to be Mr. Axelrod's secretary. More importantly, she wanted to be a very GOOD secretary in every way imaginable.

ALLISON RIDES THE SPANKING HORSE PART II

Allison was adapting to her new position very quickly.

Her new boss, Senior Partner Jeffrey Axelrod, was very specific in his instructions and used his own methods to give Allison "on-the-job" training. His training methods would be frowned on by any self-respecting human resource department with an ounce of professionalism.

After several sessions on top of Mr. Axelrod's desk, she felt a new sense of closeness to her boss. He was very intense in her training and her tender bottom forced her to stand on coffee breaks. She even had difficulty in doing her business in the ladies washroom.

On a cold, dreary Friday afternoon, Allison was perched precariously over a commode in the ordinary drone worker's washroom. She had never been in the executive washroom. Her boss, Mr. Axelrod would often go there and spent a long time inside. She wondered what could keep him occupied for such a long time. Her sore and reddened ass cheeks were shaking with the exertion of hovering just a few inches above the seat. It was very uncomfortable for her and she wished she had some of her soothing cream to rub on the affected area. It was not helping her very much on top of the bureau in her bedroom.

The sound of another worker entering and using the sink to clean their hands made Allison stop her whimpering about her poor, battered ass cheeks. She was a little bit miffed because she was anticipating a quick pussy rub to get off before quitting time. She was not certain if the other occupant had left or was still in the washroom. Allison could not wait any longer. She took out the high-lighter pen that Jeffery, her boss, had given to her that very first day. She had used it almost daily to masturbate with, while she thought of his hands on it. She imagined it in his mouth as he sucked the tip.

Driving the thick little pen a little deeper into her pussy, she leaned on the stall door to get leverage on the pleasurable insertion. Her pussy was starting to leak steadily now. Her ass cheeks were dancing a little dance of sexual anticipation as her orgasm started to build deep inside her core.

She hoped that the other woman had already left, because she could not contain her panting breath or the little whines that escaped her lips.

When the orgasm swept over her, her knees and ass cheeks trembled in divine release. She grunted like a bitch in heat and pounded her head against the stall door like a demented asylum inmate.

Allison wiped the pussy juice off the wonderful little pen. She kissed it to show her appreciation for a job well done.

She dabbed tissue on her legs and bottom very gingerly. She replaced her lace knickers over her throbbing ass and smoothed her skirt over her heart-shaped ass.

Allison exited the stall and was shocked to see the beautiful black receptionist waiting with a big smile on her face.

"I wondered if that was you. You are certainly getting adjusted to this place, little girl."

Allison was mortified. She knew the woman had heard everything she had done.

"I am so ashamed for my conduct. Please forgive me, Jasmine."

The only thing Allison knew about the attractive dark-skinned girl was her name and the fact that she originally came from the island of St. Lucia. She seemed so refined and always came to work impeccably dressed and with her hair arranged perfectly.

"Don't you be sorry for nothing, girl. When a girl got to have it, she has to have it. You get that thing working for you, girl."

Allison had to smile. Her embarrassment was somewhat mollified.

"Thank you Jasmine, it has been a hectic day for me. My boss is very demanding sometimes and I am trying my best to be a good secretary to him."

The classy looking black girl applied a fresh coat of lipstick to her already sexy lips. She showed the tip of her cherry red tongue to test the wetness. Allison found she was aroused at the thought of Jasmine's lovely lips against her skin. She was not heavily into girls, but was not unfamiliar with the pleasures of female to female lovemaking.

"Has that little devil Jeffrey been on your ass, girl?"

"Yes, I am afraid he has been training me very strictly. I really have been doing my best to be a good secretary. Sometimes, I make bad mistakes and Mr. Axelrod is forced to give me a well-deserved correction. You should see my poor bottom."

"Wait just a second, you pretty thing."

Jasmine picked up a small floor sign that said,

"Temporary Closure for Cleaning. Use Room near Elevators".

She opened the door, put the sign outside and then turned the deadbolt lock on the inside of the door.

"Ok, now, girl, get that skirt up and let me see the damage."

Allison was suddenly a little shy, but she pulled up her skirt all the way to her waistline. She bent over the sink and hooked her fingers in the band of her panties, pulling them down almost to her knees.

"My goodness, girl, that boy had been pounding on your ass pretty good!"

A little tear rolled down Allison's cheek. She felt a sudden sense of self-pity. In her heart, she knew her training was something she always secretly desired. She was more ashamed of her own weakness and strange desire to be disciplined and controlled by a strong male figure. Allison knew she was driven to her submissive role and she would probably never change.

"Sometimes, he hits me so hard; I just have to yell out. He told me every time I make a sound; I have to have 2 additional whacks on my ass. I really don't mind it so much. What I do mind is the fact he has not poked me in my ass or my pussy. I want it so bad sometimes, I get his desk all sticky and wet with my pussy juice."

Jasmine opened her purse and after rummaging around in the large bag, she pulled out a small black glass jar.

"You are lucky, girl! Mama is going to make your boo-boo all better with some of this special soothing cream. I use it on my pussy lips and nipples when a guy gets a little too rough with me. Bend over low now, girl. I will be real gentle with your luscious little ass cheeks."

Allison felt Jasmine's gentle hands softly spreading the smoothing cream all over her inflamed ass cheeks. It felt so good. She felt special because the attractive woman was tending to her damaged posterior. Allison wanted to do something to repay the beautiful girl for her ministrations to her recently spanked ass.

Jasmine let her fingers linger right on top of Allison's tiny brown hole. The sexy secretary's ass hole was quivering in a sensuous dance at the soft touch of the black girl's well-manicured fingers. Allison looked over her shoulder at the Receptionist and her face was filled with emotion. The combination of the soothing cream and the feathery touch of Jasmine's hands made Allison's legs shake with restrained passion.

All of her expectations and her naughty imaginings bore fruit when Jasmine's lips rested lightly against her trembling pussy lips. At the very first touch, Allison squirted pussy juice right into Jasmine's beautiful face. She could not help it. The sticky fluid ran down Jasmine's chin and dripped onto her expensive designer dress.

Jasmine did not mind at all. She pushed her delicate tongue deep into Allison's dripping pussy and ate every corner of her sensuous cunt. She paid special attention to Allison's clitoris pushing the folds open to lick her little button. Allison began to go into a very intense orgasm. It was an orgasm from which there was no turning back. It was an orgasm that made Jasmine fall into her release at the same time.

The two girls held each other tightly still vibrating and convulsing involuntarily in the throes of their mutual orgasmic spiral.

There was a timid knock on the door. A girl's voice plaintively asked,

"Will it be much longer?"

Allison and Jasmine stifled their laughter.

"Just a couple more minutes, Miss. I am finishing up right now."

They straightened each other's clothing and made facial repairs quickly. Before she unlocked the door, Jasmine turned around and kissed Allison full on the lips. It was not a minor kiss; it was like a toe-tingling kiss that made Allison go all gooey inside and stagger a little as they exited the washroom.

There was a note on Allison's desk when she returned to Mr. Axelrod's office. It simply instructed her to report to him immediately. She was a little worried about receiving another training session so soon after her last session.

Mr. Axelrod was not on the warpath, he only wanted to show her something. He took her hand and led her to the executive washroom. She was surprised, but figured it was something good or he would not have gone to this much trouble.

Jeffrey put his finger to his lips to warn her not to talk and led her to a closet area. Inside the closet the far wall was completely mirrored from her waist to the top of her head. She realized immediately what she was looking at. It was the ladies washroom. It was the very same ladies washroom that she and Jasmine had just had an exciting adventure. Jeffrey whispered in her hear that he enjoyed her "performance" quite a bit.

A girl came in the ladies washroom. Jeffrey closed the shade. Now she knew why he spent so much time in the executive washroom.

Next Jeffrey took her to the workout room at the back of the executive washroom. There were several mechanical exercise machines that seemed expensive and very complicated. In the far corner was a simple looking machine that looked just like a horse. Jeffrey laughed and told her it was, "a very special riding horse for naughty girls". She noticed the straps on the legs and realized they were to restrain the rider into position. It would be almost impossible to move after being strapped into the riding horse.

Jeffrey's hand on her bottom pushed inside her panties and he put his middle finger right on her little pucker hole. It felt so good to Allison. She wanted him to shove his finger inside and feel the heat in her cock hungry rectum. She put her head on his chest and let him have his way with her willing ass.

"You want to be a good secretary, Miss McPherson?"

"Yes, sir."

"After your ass cheeks are 100%, I plan to test your resolve right up here in this leather saddle. You will be allowed to experience the pleasure of full anal penetration both before and after your usual training session. Are you ready to assume the responsibilities of a fully trained personal secretary?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. I will follow your instructions to the letter. Thank you for making me a good secretary."

Jeffrey's finger was now sliding in and out of Allison's still tender ass. It felt so good, she slipped her hand inside her panties and began to frig her fuzz covered pussy. The combination of Jeffrey's finger in her tiny anus and her fingers rubbing her desperately tingling clitoris pushed her right over the edge into a satisfactory orgasm. Her pussy juices rolled down onto Jeffrey's hand still buried in her clutching sphincter muscle. She didn't want him to stop. In fact, she wanted his finger deeper inside her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.