Auntie, Mom and Me - Cover

Auntie, Mom and Me

by Happenstance

Copyright© 2011 by Happenstance

Erotica Sex Story: Auntie reveals her beauty and brings mom and I closer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   .

“Come on, hurry up, Aunt’s waiting for us,” I said.

“Why do we have to get up so early?” she asked.

“Because she wants to get there before it gets too hot,” I replied.

“OK, let’s go,” replied Mom, getting up from the living room chair.

My mother, aunt, and I started walking to the nearby lake.

We could see the sun rising over the horizon. And, from the deserted path, it was apparent that people were still in bed.

On reaching a secluded spot near the lake, Mom took off her T-shirt and shorts, revealing a green bra and matching panties.

While my mother was undressing, Sharon, my aunt, got rid of her sarong, leaving only a bra and matching panties on. With both of them down to their basics, my eyes kept darting from the blonde, full-figured, big-breasted, tall, and curvy Aunt to the sharp-featured, graceful, brunette mother.

While I was busy admiring Sharon, Mom caught me looking at Sharon’s big breasts, and I immediately got busy taking off my T-shirt and jeans. Within seconds, I was in shorts and enjoying the cool breeze against my 16-year-old body.

With that done, all three of us hit the water for a bit of swim. After 15 or 20 minutes, we came out and sat down on our towels.

“Let’s get rid of these things,” said Sharon to Mom, moving her hand toward her bra, which had a hook in the front right at the bottom of the bra.

Since it was a front-closed bra with just a hook holding it, her whole breasts were nearly out in the open.

Mother darted her deep blue eyes toward me and stared at Sharon when she heard that.

“Come on, he’s your son, not a stranger,” said Sharon, smiling.

With that, she flicked open the hook and presented the full view of her big breasts, including her pink nipples, to us.

On seeing Sharon do it, my mother, too, got into the mood, and before I could even feast my eyes on Sharon’s boobs, Mom had taken off her bra.

Then they lay back on the towels wearing only panties, Sharon on my left side and Mom on my right.

“How come you have so many marks there?” asked my mother, raising herself on her elbow and looking at Sharon.

“Mark’s always biting me there,” replied Sharon, looking down at her breasts, referring to her husband.

Hearing this, Mom laughed, while I continued to enjoy the sight of two semi-naked women lying so close to me.

“Your mom looks straight and pure, but she’s naughtier than me,” said Sharon, turning toward me and bringing her tits toward my eyes.

“What do you mean?” I asked, shifting my gaze toward Mother.

“I have always had more boyfriends than her and she used to peep whenever I was with them.”

“That’s not true,” countered Mother, sitting up suddenly, which made her breasts jiggle.

“Didn’t you do it when I was with Steve?”

“That was once and it was by mistake.”

“Mistake? You were watching us from the window.”

I had no idea that Mom was like that.

“How did you get caught?” I asked Mother.

“I saw her watching us, but I was smarter than her. I acted as if I hadn’t seen her.”

Both Sharon and my mother laughed at this.

“It wasn’t such a good experience,” said Mom.

“Yes, Steve wasn’t that good. Tim was, wasn’t he?” Sharon asked.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.