Losers Seekers Finders Keepers - Cover

Losers Seekers Finders Keepers

Copyright© 2011 by BikeWriter

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Our central character, a veteran of the wars in the middle-east, is angry to find lost trespassers on his ranch. Upon reflection he knows if he hadn't found them they'd have died. The intruders are three charming girls who tempt him into keeping them as his own!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Light Bond  

Sharon kissed me and I pulled her into my arms and lap. It seemed I couldn't get enough of her sassy looking mouth. My hands were both on her breasts and nipples as we kissed. My mouth then went to her nipples and I couldn't recall ever having sucked a more delectable pair on a woman of any age!

She was moaning her desire, and I decided to see if I could really blow her away! I kissed my way down her flat stomach, tongued her navel, then kissed her engorged clit.

She was writhing in her need for an orgasm, and had one as I sucked on her clit and pinched those superb puffy nipples.

Both her small hands were clenched in my hair as I alternated between tongue fucking her and licking her wet vaginal lips.

I explored with a finger, and met with my second hymen of the day. My prick was throbbing with a need to meet it too!

Rolling us over I put her atop me and urgently placed my cock head at her entrance. Sharon moaned, "I need you inside of me now!"

"You can have all you want of me, Sweet Baby," I told her, "Take it at your own pace." She slowly began lowering herself and my own need increased as she sheathed more of me within her!

Sharon was rubbing her nipples into my chest hairs, and Jennifer stuck one of hers into my mouth. I suckled it like a baby and reached for her and Cathy's clits to keep them turned on and get my mind off what Sharon was doing to my prick.

Sharon whimpered as she bottomed out on me. She'd broken her hymen and bumped her cervix on me in the same stroke. She begged me, "Put your baby making stuff right there!"

I desperately wanted to, but I also wanted to enjoy making love with her first! I told her, "Tell me when your pretty pussy stops hurting, Sweetheart, and I'll show you what my pile driving ass can do for you!" Cathy laughed so hard at that she gave herself the hiccups!

Sharon had begun easing herself up and down on me and that felt so damned fine I told her so! I'd been fingering Jennifer's and Cathy's clits and had found Jenn had a hymen, too. Cathy hiccuped again and I told her, "I think you'd better kiss Jennifer now."

Cathy gave her a little peck, then asked, "Kissing her will cure my hiccups?"

"I doubt it." I told her honestly, "But it sure looks sexy and turns me on and I need you to keep her simmering while I break in Sharon's tight little pussy!" All three of my girls were laughing, then Jennifer reached to Cathy to kiss her back, and Cathy hiccuped again.

"This calls for desperate measures," I told them, "I want you to suck each other's breasts!"

Rolling over atop Sharon I concentrated on giving her a fantastic first fucking. I raised her long legs and fucked into her fast and furious! Her head was lashing to and fro as she tried to match me thrust for thrust.

Picking her up as if she were a rag doll I put her across a large boulder I'd moved in with a tractor. My prick entered her from the rear and pounded into her as I searched for her G-spot. My hands found her nipples and pinched them.

Sharon began screaming and I knew I'd found the right spot! I reveled in coating her insides with my sperm, then lay forward onto her back as I recovered my breath.

I heard muffled squealing and glanced to see one of the most erotic sights of my lifetime! In the spirit of the sexy day, Jennifer and Cathy had taken my suggestions about kissing and nipple sucking and run with them. The two were in a full blown 69 encounter!

Sharon saw what I was so absorbed in and covered her mouth to keep from laughing! I sat and held her in my arms as we watched the graceful young duo perform their horizontal ballet.

I waited as they kissed and caressed each other, then finally seperated. I told them, "I need some messy kisses to see how you both taste, then we're rinsing off and having lunch!"

The girls came to me laughing and holding hands like magical woodland creatures. I got my kisses, then informed them, "You both taste like pussy!"

Jennifer told me, "You taste like pussy, too!" We all rinsed off then walked back to the cave.

I went to our ice chest, "How does fried egg, bacon, tomato, and cheese sandwiches sound, Girls?"

Cathy planted her tiny feet solidly, put her hands where her hips would be when she developed some, and informed me, "Those sound delicious, but you're not cooking them when your three women are in the house!"

What could I say? I recognized a voice of authority when I heard it. I drawled obediently, "Yes, Ma'am."

Cathy busied herself with the skillet and propane stove while the other girls got out the other things needed. Cathy asked me without turning from the stove, "What do we call you anyway? Master or Daddy?"

I laughed, and stood up, "I'll fetch you one of my shirts for an apron and my ID card. You won't believe me otherwise!" I brought her the shirt, then held up my ID card.

"You girls are serious about being my women?" In answer they each put down what they were busy with and came to get hugs and kisses.

"I heard some of you discussing the Sackett movies earlier. You three are now my women and working hands on this Sackett Ranch crew. My full name is Falcon Logan Sackett."

All three of the girls were screaming excitedly! Sharon got to my ID card first, she read it, then passed it on. "It's him, Girls!" She said, "Look at that unmistakeable grin on his face."

Jennifer shared, "I've looked up the family. There are more Sacketts in America today than in England, their place of origin. How did you get your first and middle names? They are both Sacketts from the Louis L'Amour books."

"My father eventually died from chronic complications of wounds he'd received in VietNam. Mom was pregnant and my uncle insisted she come live on the ranch, which was half Dad's anyway. She died in childbirth, and my uncle, who liked good western books, named and raised me."

Sharon sat a big glass of iced tea and a plate of sandwiches and chips in front of me. "Do we have horses, Falcon?"

"Thank you, Ma'am. This couldn't be a working cattle ranch without a remuda of good horses, Honey. I've never worked cows off four-wheelers, and never will!" My crew gave me a rousing cheer of support!

I asked hopefully, "Do you girls have experience with horses?"

Jennifer explained, "We've attended equitation classes and shows together for years! Don't laugh, I know real cowboys call English saddles kidney pads, or pancakes. Our trainer grew up on a ranch and she insisted we learn to ride bareback first to develop our seats. We can do all the show jumping while bareback."

"I'm very pleased and impressed, Girls!" I told them, "We'll buy a double-rigged western stock saddle to fit each of you. I can get you out riding then and show you I'm not all hat and no cattle."

I laughed loudly, "We cowboys and cowgirls use the saddle horns to dally a rope around instead of hanging onto them like you may have heard in those equitation classes."

Jennifer looked round the table, then gathered the dishes to wash them in the sink I had run the water supply to from a cistern. "I think I'll lie down for a while." She then said, "Would you care to join me, Falcon?"

If she had hoped for some privacy she was soon shown to be wrong! My other girls followed right along with us. Cathy snickered and told her, "Sharon's and my deflowerings were spectator sports and turnabout is fair play. Besides, we may want to join in!"

It was a turn on to me to have my naked darlings all together, so I wasn't about to intervene!

I suggested, "Jennifer, we can begin this with me on my back like we did with the other girls, if you'd prefer it?" She nodded shyly and I went to the center of the bed and opened my arms to her.

She came to me and put her head on my chest. I could reach her forehead, so I kissed it. She turned her face up to mine and told me, "You are so sweet to us, Falcon!"

I told her, "I'd be even sweeter with more of your kisses, Darling!"

She kissed me hotly and I broke it to tell her, "You are melting this cowboy's heart, Precious, I want more!" Our vocalizations were restricted to moaning, groaning, panting, and some growling for a while! I think it was her growling, but maybe not.

"Falcon, please make me your woman, I need you now!" She was begging me, and I could feel her heart slamming like a trip hammer against my own chest!

Reaching for my throbbing cock I placed it at the wet entrance of her virginal pussy, then moved her down a bit. "I'm inside of you, Sweetheart." I told her, "Take the rest of me as you can!"

Jennifer decided to do away with her hymen the same way Cathy had. She plunged down onto me until our pubic bones met. She cried out, and I held her tightly to me!

"Oh, my little love!" I exclaimed, "I'm so sorry losing your hymens hurt all three of you!" I was showering her with kisses. Cathy and Sharon had embraced her too.

It took Jennifer several minutes of cuddling for her lust to return and overcome her pain, then she began kissing me again while sliding up and down on my shaft.

Jennifer laughed, and said, "This is the best feeling I've ever had! I'm sorry, Cathy, but it just is. Would you show me how that 'pile driving ass' of yours works, Falcon?"

Rolling my Jennifer under me I began pounding that tight little pussy, I soon found out she is a biter as well as a screamer, and knew I'd have bite marks all over my chest and shoulders. She stuck with me thrust for thrust, though.

I was beginning to think I would have to bring a piggin' string to bed with us to hogtie her when I became conscious she was clawing my back, too! I rolled the screaming, biting, clawing little hellcat over and entered her pussy from the rear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.