Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 20, Saturday continued

Protected with a fresh application of sunscreen, Rosalee leaned back against me and listened while I spun a tale for her about the nude couple who had passed through our private spot.

"You've decided to see what is going on but you know that Darren and Marie will be wary of anyone climbing up the same way they did. You make your way up the other side of the gully; it's more difficult but you don't give up and when you get to the top you find there is plenty of cover over that side of the pool."

As I spoke I worked my hands over Rosalee's breasts and I could see Anna and Hailey were amused by both the story and how Rosalee was relaxing back in the fantasy with her eyes closed.

"As you suspected, they have set themselves up where they can watch for arrivals but you part the rushes carefully and see Marie licking the end of Darren's prick. Her fingers only just reach around it; it must have swollen even more and you wonder if she can get it into her mouth."

I was using considerable poetic license here as I doubted that Marie would have any difficulty at all. The girls had seen it as larger so larger it would be.

"Marie managed to work her way down the length by stretching and relaxing her jaw over and over so she was able to take a little more with each try. Eventually she had the whole of the head and a couple of centimetres further in her mouth and began to suck on that since she couldn't easily move her mouth up and down. You parted the plants as you leaned forward for a better look at her cheeks puckering and Marie must have noticed some movement. Her head turned a little your way making Darren call out in pleasure.

"You ducked back and crawled around the pond to another hiding spot as you heard Darren telling Marie how nice it felt when she was humming around his prick. But she wasn't humming and when she managed to get free you heard her say 'There is someone watching over there!' You were glad you'd moved.

"Darren waded across the pool and you watched as his hard prick swung around with each step. He looked through the reeds and told Marie she had to be mistaken and you gave a little sigh of relief. He waded back to her and you saw him kiss the side of her face before working his way down, first to her breasts and then between her legs. He'd left a trail of kisses and was finally licking between her thighs. You were torn between looking at the view of his prick hanging down as seen from between his legs and wondering how Marie's taste compared to the others you had tried."

Those "others" had moved closer together as I had spoked and were cuddling relatively innocently as they listened.

"Suddenly Darren got to his feet and told Marie he had something special for her and you watched him move towards the rocks. Marie stood up and looked over at where she had seen you before. She moved towards the water and, though she was facing well to one side of you, you crouched down carefully so you wouldn't give yourself away.

"There was a sound behind you but before you could react a hand covered your mouth and another seized your waist. He was strong; you knew you couldn't break free when he lifted you effortlessly and once more waded out into the pool.

"Darren hadn't doubted that Marie had seen someone and, hearing your sigh, he had worked out where you had gone. He didn't want to just chase you and have you fall down the rocks. At the very best his afternoon would be spent getting you medical assistance and at worst sitting in a court explaining the naked body of a sexy teenage girl.

"He dropped you at Marie's feet and you fell onto your hands and knees. 'You want to watch us? Perhaps you should watch a little closer! Here you are love, I've brought you a little sex toy.'

"What did he mean you wondered. There was soon little doubt!

"Marie lay back down and Darren pushed your face between her legs. She smelled nice and when your mouth collided with her pussy, you tasted her and found you liked it.

"Darren still held you and you asked him to let you go. You said you were sorry and you would do this anyway. He released you but stood by until you began to eat his girlfriend without further force.

"Marie complimented your efforts after a while. 'She's good Darren.' He decided to find out for himself and reached under to hold your breasts as they dangled down."

I cupped Rosalee's breasts to match my words; though they were flattened back against her chest in reality, I could see she knew in her mind that it was otherwise.

"He enjoyed holding you; there was so much more weight in his hands than when he held Marie's tiny tits."

I grinned apologetically at Anna and Hailey with their mock expressions of outrage.

"But feeling your gorgeous tits only made Darren hotter. You had interrupted his pleasure so you would have to provide it instead. He moved around behind you and began fingering you instead."

I raised an eyebrow in Anna's direction. Would she be interested in adding some further input into the story? It was foolish to think otherwise as she excused herself with a quick kiss to Hailey and leaned forward where she could reach through the water to Rosalee's pussy.

The juices that had collected there had been protected from the water and were undiluted; Anna had no trouble evoking a smile from Rosalee who opened her eyes briefly then dreamily closed them again. Hailey wasn't about to be left out though and moved so she could slip her fingers over Anna's rump and into her pussy from behind. Since that was out of the water they had no concerns about all those slippery juices being washed away.

Which left me wondering where I had gotten to.

"Darren is behind you and his fingers explore you inside as well as out. Does it feel good?"

Rosalee murmured a barely comprehensible "Yes".

"Darren thinks you are ready and he knows he is. You feel him against you and at first it isn't any concern. He's just resting there and you've felt that before. Then he slowly pushes forward and he is suddenly bigger. It's like three fingers pressing all at once (Anna are you paying attention?), then four.

"You try to speak but Marie has you by the ears. Any sound you make is muffled by the moans she emits as your voice vibrates through her sensitive pussy. She only holds you harder against her so that when Darren's knob finally does slide inside you no-one hears your own moan. It isn't pain though, but pleasure."

Rosalee is moaning and writhing. What is Anna doing? The surface of the water ripples and I can't make anything out from this angle anyway.

"Your cunt is being stretched like never before but Darren knows to be gentle and as you become used to it all you are aware of is how full you feel. He pushes in a little further and then moves back, getting more of your juices around him so he can slide in more easily. The next push has him half way in and you're going mad on Marie's pussy."

"Roger?"

Surprised at Rosalee's interruption it was a second or two before I asked, "Yes?"

"Could I be going mad on your prick instead please?"

The customer is always right.

"Downstream we were getting concerned that you'd been gone so long so I left Anna and Hailey fingering each other and climbed up to check on you. I was surprised to see you had joined in but you didn't seem in any trouble so I just walked up to the three of you.

"Marie noticed me first and was suddenly afraid I would try to hurt her for making you eat her. She backed away leaving you with only Darren to keep you amused. You called me over and covered my prick with your mouth. I was soft and you felt it grow and harden. You began to suck."

"Do it," Rosalie suddenly cried. "Give me your prick to suck on."

That involved a little reorganisation (and a delay to the story) but having done so I stood beside Rosalee and she eagerly took me in her mouth. She sucked then released me.

"Keep going!"

I was to provide the same realistic effects for her story as Anna.

"Uh. Darren has realised he's not in trouble and has started slowly fucking you again and, each time you feel him pressing into you, you suck harder. You're getting more and more worked up and though you can still taste Marie, you are only concerned with the idea of two hard dicks meeting somewhere in the middle of you."

Rosalee did try her best to go deeper on me and it seemed to be due to something more than just the story. I found out that Anna had four fingers tucked inside Rosalee and her thumb worked over her clit as she forced them in until Anna herself couldn't stand having them crushed. Then Rosalee's cunt was allowed to push them out to a manageable level.

It didn't hurt Rosalee at all! In fact she was getting off on it -- and so was I, second hand.

"Darren knew he was coming soon and wanted to hold off as long as he could so you came with him. You felt your needs rising and could tell I wasn't far away. It was going to be up to you to try and make it happen for all of us together.

"I told you I was close and you had to decide whether to keep going or to use your hand. You knew what would happen either way and decided on the option that would make us come at the same time."

I let the story lapse for a while. Even if Rosalee was close to coming she could still choose to change from her mouth to her hand. She didn't and my heart fluttered -- or perhaps it was my stomach flip-flopping instead. I could let whatever happen with a clear conscience now I guessed; Rosalee could have changed her mind had she wished.

"You feel me move against you as my needs build and you try to grind yourself back onto Darren as well. You're certainly making both of us very happy and we only hope you are as well."

I felt Rosalee's mouth suddenly change. She could no longer resist the orgasm that had been building for the last few minutes.

"You feel yourself coming and as you do Darren begins to fill you. You've made him come inside you and you smirk that you've denied Marie that pleasure. Darren could have fucked his girlfriend but he preferred you. You realise that I could have taken her as well and reward me for being faithful. You suck harder, bobbing your head and you realise I'm going to come too. You can almost count down, three, two (I paused to make the numbers fit), one, Now-ahh!"

The story came to an abrupt end as I came to an even more abrupt one. Rosalee swallowed the cum I was sending down her throat and her mouth crushed my boner.

Anna gave a final wriggle, inside and out, but knew better than I what was best when Rosalee had come. She recovered her fingers and stood, forcing Hailey to stop too.

"Come with me," Anna took Hailey's hand, "and we'll show them what they missed by going uphill and leaving us alone."


Anna led Hailey into the shade while Rosalee recovered from swallowing a load and having a pretend -- or not so pretend -- donkey fuck.

Neither seemed to have hurt her and she didn't want to give my prick back at first, bending down to the water as I sat before she finally let go.

"Thank you," we said together before hugging to mutual giggles. Okay, I admit it, I giggled too; it was just the moment!

"Want to see what has happened down here while we've been visiting Darren and Marie?"

"Okay. Thank you for coming to rescue me."

"It was definitely my pleasure."

We helped each other up and joined our friendly lovers or our loving friends.

Anna had gotten Hailey to lay aligned with her so their legs interlocked like two pairs of scissors.

"Certainly looks effective. You'll have to try later."

"I don't think I could. Not for a while at least. I have never felt this good this many times before. Can you just hold me please?"

Holding Rosalee was not a chore and I most certainly wasn't about to object to such a reasonable request -- especially from someone who had just let me paint her tonsils without the merest word or sign of complaint.

The way Anna and Hailey were grinding themselves together suggested that they wouldn't be able to do it for long. I whispered in Rosalee's ears about their pained expressions and soon had Rosalee laughing with me. The others paid us no attention.

Anna uttered a series of explosive profanity -- "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" -- which Hailey must have simply been too refined to copy. Instead her jaw was clenched so hard I was glad my now limp prick hadn't been anywhere near her mouth as their pussy rub had started.

"They can't be enjoying that; do you think I should stop them?"

Anna's eyes snapped open and she tried to fix what was a wavering glare in my general direction before her eyes rolled back in her head.

"K'll -- you!"

It was barely coherent yet the implication was easily understood. They were not in the mood to be teased.

"I think we should let them be. Come and sit with me."

Rosalee sat sideways between my legs when I found a comfortable rock to lean against. The sun had moved the shadows around and spoilt my previous comfy spot. I took a quick look at my watch before settling down for a little kissing and cuddling while we waited for our friends.

I wasn't sure that I wanted anything more for a while and Rosalee had indicated she was satisfied with her day; not necessarily a rejection of further advances but rather a willingness to accept those already made as sufficient.

After what we were watching I doubted Anna and Hailey would recover soon. It then become a question of whether we stayed here or saw a bit more of the park. I had to be a little careful not to make it seem we only stayed here while I wanted sex.

Hailey's voice joined Anna's, urging her that "Now!" and "Yes!" were appropriate. Their arms were a mixture of red flesh and white knuckles as they both pulled each other tighter against themselves. Anna screamed and I think Hailey matched her. It was a little hard to tell and I was suddenly concerned that we would get a visit from either upstream or down.

If Hailey was as vocal she finished before Anna had calmed down and then their bodies seemed to explode with legs swinging away from each other as they independently decided enough could sometimes be too much.

They lay there panting, and I'm sure crying. All Rosy and I could say was "Wow!" -- and my traitorous prick then proved it wasn't quite dead!

Anna started turning herself around in the sand and Hailey met her. They crawled to lie beside or slightly over one another and just clung together. Anna tried to kiss Hailey but Hailey turned her face so their cheeks met instead. I think if Anna had had the strength she would have conveyed her hurt.

"Damn! You know I'm beginning to wish I had a pussy so I could try that."

"Mmm, then I'd like a prick, thick like Darren's, so I could do you like he did me."

"He's not really that thick, you know."

"Hmm but I would be. I'd stretch you just like you said."

"But then I wouldn't be able to suck on you properly; you wouldn't fit."

"You'd suck on me!?"

"Well if I had the pussy and you had the prick it's that or let you fuck me until I'm sore."

"I'm not sore."

"I would be if you were to fuck me all you liked."

"I guess I wouldn't really like a penis if I had to give up making love to you."

"You'd still be making love."

"I meant having you inside me."

"I admit that is quite a lovely place to be."

"You can't come home with me and hide in my bedroom can you?"

"Sorry Love."

"You keep saying that. Do you mean it?"

"What? 'Sorry'?" I teased despite Rosalee's serious expression.

"No! Love!"

"Of course. I wouldn't be here doing all these things with you if I didn't love you."

"But if you love me how can you fuck Anna and Hailey too?"

"Why can't I love them too?"

"Because it doesn't work that way."

"Don't you love both your mother and your father?"

"Yes but we aren't fucking each other."

"I'm glad to hear it. This started out with me liking you and us sharing a little fun. That was multiplied by three and as I've gotten to know each of you I've grown to love you too. Not smart maybe but you don't really have control over the people you fall in love with."

I certainly hadn't had the opportunity to before.

I saw Hailey get up and go to the water; she kept wading across the pool. Anna, remaining on the sand, looked a little upset. I watched Hailey energetically scrubbing herself with her hands and asked Rosalee to let me up.

"Just for a while love, but I think I need to talk to the others for a minute or so."

I sank down next to Anna and saw the tears in her eyes. I squeezed her hand gently.

"I think I understand. Wait a bit."

Then I went and sat with Hailey.

She turned and threw herself at me so she could cry into my shoulder. I let her get the worst out of her system.

"Can I tell you about a person who had been brought up believing something and who had then found that she wasn't sure it was true? It left her scared about herself, and about what she was going to do because it all felt so good and she knew it was wrong."

"I don't know," she sniffed. "How does it go?"

At least she giggled.

"You liked what just happened. It might even have been better than what we shared."

"Sorry."

"There's no reason to be. You will always be coming across things you prefer to other things."

"But I did like making love to you."

"And I'm happy for that. I'm happy you liked making love with Anna as well and not only just because the two of you were awesome to watch, and to listen to!"

"We were a bit noisy. But I can't ... I mean, I like boys ... well I like you."

"Only like?"

"Okay I love you! That's why I can't do that."

"But you'd like to though, wouldn't you? And you're confused."

"Yes I would and yes I am. But I'm not a lesbian!"

"Of course you aren't, though I doubt it would really matter if you were provided you could be discreet. That is a label you associate with something good or bad. Consider instead just what you felt without trying to say what that makes you. Tell me, why didn't you kiss Anna? Does the idea of kissing a girl upset you now or is it just Anna?"

We were speaking quietly so there was no risk of Anna hearing Hailey's reply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.