Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 20, Saturday continued

"Oh my god! Look!" Rosalee hadn't expected the array of dicks even if she had known it was a nude area. I guess she must have imagined everyone stood waist-deep in the water.

"Roger doesn't seem to have any competition," observed Hailey quietly. "They all seem so small."

"Be fair ladies, they haven't had you around them to make them harder. If they did you might be surprised."

"I won't know where to look," complained Rosalee.

"I'd suggest you behave like you'd like them to behave," responded Anna. "Have a look but don't stare then look them in the eye and let them know you're not ashamed to be caught looking. Isn't it the sleazy types you hate?"

"Yeah but still..."

"Are we supposed to take our clothes off straight away?" Hailey sounded uncertain.

"We could take them off here but it would probably be easier not having to carry them," I suggested.

"Carry them where?"

I looked to Anna for an answer.

"There is a more private area further up the gully."

"Though I would like to see how the men react to your beautiful bods."

"Like yours is reacting to the women's?" Anna was ever observant.

My reply had to wait -- hopefully forever -- since we were now close enough that someone might hear.

People nodded to us, interested in the four young strangers and cautious that we were neither merely there by accident and likely to be disturbed by the nudity or else deliberately there merely to observe rather than participate.

"How far is it Anna?"

"Maybe five minutes climb over some larger boulders. Nothing too hard apparently though I haven't done it myself. Those I saw were managing easily enough though little kids wouldn't be able to do it."

Probably the attraction of the place.

Rosalee looked at the sky. "I could use a little tanning. Does anyone mind if I strip down?"

I certainly didn't and Anna and Hailey indicated they weren't worried. Off came Rosalee's top and her breasts caused a few heads to turn our way as they shook when they fell back down after being caught.

Rosalee handed the top to me and looked at my face when her hand went to the button at her waist. "Should I?"

She wanted to but she wanted the responsibility taken out of her hands.

"Do it."

She smiled and stripped for me. I wonder if she realised, as she bent to free the leg of her shorts from her sneakers, what a wonderful show she was providing for those behind her.

"How about you?" she asked as she packed shorts, bikini and shirt away.

Could I control my embarrassing raging hormones? Then I looked and saw a couple of the men hadn't been able to control theirs.

"I told you they would have to rush for the water," I teased and when Rosalee turned to see what I meant I stripped my clothes off as well.

It was remarkably liberating to stand out in the open with just my socks and sneakers on. I folded my shorts carefully around the pocket with the keys and stashed them into one of the packs.

Straightening I found Hailey and Anna had stripped to the waist. (Anna had held back when Hailey seemed uncomfortable stripping entirely.)

It certainly made us acceptable to the others around us and, as one or two of the women were wearing shorts, neither Anna nor Hailey appeared out of place.

My boner subsided as I became used to standing there but not before I noticed some female conversations that resulted in them looking in my direction for a second or third time.

I guess a boner was simply a rite of passage all males went through on their first -- or first dozen -- visits here.

I notice more than one raised eyebrow though when we began to follow the path to what might be considered the local Lover's Lane. Those there with young kids made sure they didn't go off that way; those with older ones -- say around our ages -- made even surer they didn't!

Seeing a couple go for a hike wasn't at all unusual, even a couple of guys like those off by themselves, but an odd assortment like us certainly was.

There were only a couple of matters of etiquette though and they were really only common sense and curtesy.

The first was to be conscious that loud noises could carry down the gully and the second was to allow enough time for any evidence of playfulness to disappear. Coming down with a swollen red semi-hard prick or battered and swollen cunt lips or a trail of cum down ones leg simply wasn't polite. The ladies going up apparently usually did wear a little something on the way back so it wasn't obvious and the guys just had to sit in the water for a while.

The other matters were simply to return with everything you took with you and to try not to spoil the water that you were likely to be bathing in yourself later.

The stream was constantly flowing with noisy little waterfalls here and there about the length of my shin. We helped each other from boulder to boulder, passing those packs that were too big to easily fit on our backs. I took more of the load now and came up in the rear position which was most appropriate when Rosalee was climbing directly in front of me.

Of course that resulted in me being soft at one stage and hard at another; a fact that did not go either unnoticed nor uncommented. I was only glad to be able to provide so much amusement for my companions.

We rested at the first decent pool but the sight of some shady trees a little higher made us press on after a drink. Certainly we made enough noise that anyone up there would hear us coming and I hoped we would be able to get a similar warning.

The extra climb was well worth the effort since the stream took a zigzag path, entering from a small cascade to our left as we faced upstream and exiting through another on the right alongside the boulders we had just climbed.

That left a flat beach area consisting of coarse sand which was protected from almost any storm levels since the excess water simply went over the top of the damming boulders on the left hand side.

It was obvious that this was a preferred spot and it's vacancy suggested no-one had come up this way today.

As well as the tree that grew out from the edge of the gully there were rows of rushes or reeds or something at the waters edge which provided some privacy in case a head did suddenly appear over the edge of the lower cascade.

The water was clear and inviting and, when I threw off my shoes and socks to wade in, refreshingly cool.

Of course, I said it was wonderful and soon had Rosalee thumping me for lying.

"It will be; just don't splash."

We were sheltered from the wind by the sides of the gully and the boulders and if the water itself could have been a little warmer there was no chill in the sunny rocks around the uphill side. We didn't have to worry about anything bigger than a snail or frog in the water itself since the stream dried up occasionally over summer and all but the largest pool vanished.

I found I could take the temperature once immersed and dunked my head under. With my arm stretched out to her, Rosalee soon joined me and Hailey barely hesitated after Anna became naked and dipped a toe in as well.

"How can you stand it?" Anna asked.

"We have our love to keep us warm."

Rosalee stiffened slightly then snuggled back against me. I rested my hands underneath her breasts.

"So I finally find out what it's like to hold you like this. You feel nice."

"You feel nice around me," she responded.

Anna came over, bow waves spreading from each leg, then carefully settled herself at my side. I released one of Rosalee's breasts to hug her. "Happy sweetheart?"

She nodded and kissed me.

It can be quite erotic kissing one woman while you have another's breast within your grasp, especially when the water's chill makes her nipple press a hole in your thumb.

I turned back to look at Hailey standing with the water almost to her knees and couldn't help myself. "God you look gorgeous."

It can be quite dangerous to pass compliments to a woman when you have your arms around two others and can't defend yourself.

"You all look so sexy and feel so sexy. I'm lucky just being here."

"Well see you let us know how you feel as well and you might get luckier."

Hailey arrived and occupied my other side. She thanked me for the kind words with her own kiss and I borrowed another arm from Rosalee to hold Hailey.

Rosalee might have taken that as a reason for complaint but instead took the opportunity to roll over and take my face in her hands so she could kiss me again.

She was also manoeuvring herself over my lap and I had a good idea what she might intend.

"Nd yed," I struggled into her mouth.

"Why?" she queried petulantly. "Isn't that why we came up here?"

"Do you want to get pregnant?" asked Anna on my behalf.

"No, but I was only going to sit on him for a second. If he doesn't come I'll be all right."

Even Hailey shook her head.

"Rosy, what makes you think that if you were to snuggle into me and slide me right up inside you that I wouldn't explode like a bottle of champagne?""

"You didn't before."

"Sugar, I had already come and you cleaned me up and I didn't really stay long. I couldn't risk it."

"You couldn't have made me pregnant already could you?" There was some fear in her voice.

Hailey must have found the naivety annoying. "You only worried about it now?"

"Well it was only my first time, I didn't think I..."

"That's right."

"Hailey!" I didn't say it harshly, but she understood not to take the matter further.

"Rosy it is highly unlikely you are pregnant but it is possible anytime you have sex. There are ways to stop that happening but nothing is foolproof. If you don't want to get pregnant the only sure way is never to get any sperm in your pussy."

"But I want you to make love to me."

"That's why I brought some condoms along."

"The nun's say they're sinful," put in an unconvincing Hailey.

"You can always stick to blowjobs."

"I don't mind that but I want you inside me too; I don't care what the nuns say; they aren't likely to get pregnant, are they!?"

"Not unless you invite Roger to meet them," joked Anna.

"He might charm the habits off some of the younger ones," responded Hailey.

"But what are we going to do in here if we can't make love."

"Stand up Rosy. Carefully, and put your hands against the rock on either side of my head. Good." I leaned forward and captured one of Rosalee's nipples between my lips. I tickled it with my tongue and then opened wide to grab as big a chunk of tit flesh as possible.

"Oh yes. I like this. Sorry I complained."

"That's okay. Anyone can help if they want."

I wasn't sure if Anna and Hailey would; it didn't really matter if they didn't. I'd just find it a whole lot more fun and they were less likely to get bored waiting for their "turns".

Anna moved to press her face next to mine and I changed angles so we could have a tongue fight with Rosalee's tit as the battleground.

I used the hand I had recovered from behind Anna to hold Rosalee's dangling breast while Anna's arm around Rosalee's back braced her nicely.

Hailey meanwhile watched as Rosalee's nipple responded to her touch. It might have already had some thickness due to the water but as Hailey did the sort of things she liked herself the colour around the nipple contracted in one direction only making it crumple into an oval that was ridged and crenulated.

Hailey took a larger handful of flesh and massaged it, using her other hand on her own tit to remind her what was pleasant and what was painful. Eventually she gave in and I felt her shoulder press into my back as she sucked on a tit for the first time in probably fifteen years.

I had that arm free now as well and reached up between Rosalee's legs. Her pussy just cleared the surface of the water and when I touched the outer edge of her pussy she leaned her hips forward, eager for my touch.

First things first! I did as I had done before and collected her juices. This time I smeared a little of the slime over the front of each breast and waited for the girls to clean it off.

This time it was Hailey who bit the bullet, or at least very nearly bit the bullet poking out of Rosalee's tits. I turned to Anna and held my wet fingers up before my face.

"Taste it and kiss me at the same time," they seemed to say. Anna obliged.

Her tongue tasted of pussy, delightfully sweet and clean. I intended to see that she found out what it was like to be eaten by someone else before we left. With continued privacy, a little good fortune and some adventurous spirit, all four of us should get a chance to try the other three even if we were unlikely to achieve that many releases.

Anna returned to suck on Rosalee's flavoured tit and I moved down so the back of my head was once more in the water. I was partially floating so when I wrapped my arms around Rosalee's thighs to support myself under her it caused her no difficulty.

The water in my right ear was the most annoying aspect of what I was doing but I felt it was worth that inconvenience to have this most unusual opportunity.

While Rosalee squatted over my face and enjoyed my mouth on her pussy I could look up over her belly and see both our friends gnawing on her tits. Between us it didn't take long to make her come and when she did she was even more delicious.

Rosalee had been humping my face as though she was a little yap dog and I was the guest's leg. I was almost pushed underwater twice but I'm sure she hadn't lost all sense of her surroundings. If she had I'm quite as sure that she would have just sat down on me, pushing my head all the way to the bottom.

Rosalee backed off me carefully, holding my head up out of the water as she felt around with each foot before trusting her weight to it. The other girls took over the role of supporting me and Rosy swung her leg back across and sat down quickly, sending a wave across my chin.

"Sorry, I just couldn't seem to stand any longer. You're a bastard though!"

"Why?"

"Because you make me come so much and when I'm at home I only come a little."

"Isn't it good that you can depend on us to help you then?"

I didn't really care if they sought comfort in each other's arms but it was an option for them once I was gone.

"What do you think ladies? Was our lovely Rosy as tasty as you could hope for? Anna did you like your first taste of someone else's pussy juice?"

"Yes though I didn't really get much."

"Maybe you can try some later, perhaps while you're getting fucked from behind?"

"Mmm, maybe."

"And my lovely Honey-pie. Did you like it as much as last time?"

Hailey looked at Anna and decided there was no need for secrecy any more. "She was nice both times but this time was more fun. There is only one problem."

"What's that?"

"Rosalee has come twice and we haven't come at all yet."

"Ah so I guess it might be a good idea to keep the party going so we can recover over lunch and party some more if we want?"

"Yes please but who gets to go next?"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors," suggested Rosalee.

Both contestants felt this was as fair as any other method and didn't require that I picked between them.

"1-2-3" Both were paper.

"1-2-3" Rock breaks scissors.

Anna had bet that Hailey would stay the same; Hailey had hoped that Anna wouldn't.

"You've got condoms?"

"Yes"

"And they are reliable?"

"Used properly, very."

"Then I want you to fuck me. I was afraid last week even though the idea made me wet as well. I've been thinking all week and if we had gone anywhere we could do it I was going to let you. I think here counts."

"Okay. Did you have any special way?"

"No!" said Anna.

We all looked at her.

"It's her first time. You've got to do it right. You know!"

I nodded, leaned across, and gave Anna a kiss.

"You are so very right Sweetheart and thank you for reminding me."

"You two have already fucked!?" Hailey looked at us.

"Made love and Roger will make love to you. He will do it properly so it's worth remembering. Okay?"

Hailey realised that Anna was being quite sincerely unselfish when she might consider that she had a greater claim over me due to prior "occupation".

"Thank you."

"There is a nice stretch of sunny rock over there; shall we see if it's too hot or would you prefer a towel in the shade?"

"I think I'd like to have a chance to warm up again." We all moved over to the expanse of granite.

Anna may have wanted Hailey to lose her virginity in the best possible way but that didn't mean she didn't want to watch from up close. Rosalee was feeling cosy towards us all so, when we settled down, Anna found herself leaning back into Rosalee's arms with her back supported by Rosalee's pneumatic chest.

I too set myself up with Hailey snuggling against my chest. It gave me a chance to caress her breast with one hand and to tease the top of her butt crack with the other.

Once I had assured myself that the site was suitable I had waded back through the water and returned with the small packet currently lodged under my right butt cheek.

Hailey and I kissed frequently as we caressed each other and I was very aware of her body next to mine.

"Would you like me to suck on you?" she offered and I couldn't say no.

She turned and lay along the warm rock with her face in my lap and reached out to hold me. I leaned back with outstretched arms and sighed as Hailey let her lips slide over me. Anna moved closer and Rosalee, freed, copied her on my other side.

Anna did it better, true, but she had had more practice as well. I had no complaints however and being watched was quite a turn on. Too much of everything in fact and I had to get Hailey to stop.

Though I wouldn't have minded coming in the least, I had to allow for the fact that I was probably going to have to fuck each of the girls at least once. Hell I'd love to do them all in half a dozen different ways but that was not going to be possible in the available time let alone physically. As for myself, I would be getting enough that I didn't need to be greedy.

Hah! Three gorgeous young women (well naked should be plenty gorgeous for anyone) and I'm not greedy!

I had an idea, and my thoughts were almost as bad for my composure as Hailey's mouth.

"Would you like to be eaten while I'm inside you?"

"How? Forget it; of course!"

"Then come back this way a bit."

A small boulder rested on our flat rock and I could lean back using it as a support. There was an interested audience as I extracted the condom from it's pack and rolled it down over my shaft.

"Come and sit here first."

I straightened my legs and indicated my lap. I wasn't going to bury myself in Hailey's cunt just yet.

Hailey put a foot either side of my knees and leaned back against me. My covered prick rested at the top of her ass crack; obvious to both of us but out the way for now. It was like holding the sexiest double bass on the planet. I caressed a breast with my left hand and her pussy with my right while working my tongue around her neck and ear, and occasionally into her mouth when she stretched around.

It is surprising how your feelings for someone can strengthen with a little intimacy -- at least I find it so. I guess if you only try to use someone to satisfy your own lusts it may be different but then there is just physical closeness not real intimacy.

I had jokingly referred to love keeping us warm but if it wasn't love I felt for Hailey then I guess it was something pretty close. The aspect I found interesting was that, though I felt the same way about Anna when I held her in her room, right then I was only concerned about what I felt for Hailey even though Anna was close enough to touch.

I tried not to play favourites and indeed had no objection to being with any of the three though they had qualities that were distinctly different. I would have to say that Rosalee did lack the maturity of the others at times which could get annoying even while she most selflessly was prepared to blow me. I guess that I appreciated that the others considered the consequences and cared enough to do things; the difference between a partner and a faithful dog though Rosalee was by no means a bitch in appearance or temperament, except perhaps for going on heat.

I shifted my hands to Hailey's thighs and lifted her back against me.

"Anna, would you line me up please?"

Hailey could have done it herself but once again I wanted this to be a group activity. I felt Anna's hand surround me and my knob was rubbed against Hailey's soft and slippery flesh. The connection was obvious and I lowered Hailey, relishing the feel of her body trapping me.

"Okay?"

"More than okay."

"We aren't in a very good position for much movement so you can just get used to the feeling of me inside you for a while. If you'd like to get eaten why not ask now?"

Hailey stirred. Anna was already there and seemed to have a more significant history with me than they had suspected. It wasn't hard to visualise the eaten as being dominant over the eater and getting one up on Anna would be more satisfying than simply topping Rosalee.

Of course, countering that was the fact I had told her to ask. If I had suggested to Anna that she eat Hailey's pussy then both could say they only wanted to please me. This way Hailey couldn't deny her desire to be eaten by potentially anyone nor for Anna to suggest there wasn't interest on her part.

"Would you eat me? Please, Anna?"

Anna looked at me before returning her eyes to Hailey's; there was lust present an I imagined she got even wetter herself.

Anna lay where Hailey had been not so much earlier. I felt her teeth grip my sack and carefully stretch the skin. Hailey and I were intimately connected and Anna was going to see we both got a turn. Hailey clamped down on me as Anna shifted her focus and her tongue worked its way around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.