The Snake Bite Victim - Cover

The Snake Bite Victim

Copyright© 2011 by Pappyok

Chapter 9: Their First Date

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Their First Date - This is a little different from my other stories. It's a simple romantic story about a 49yo widower, a 33yo sole parent and her 15yo daughter. Oh and there's a snake involved as well. Stephen's a weathy widower who saves Katherine's life. She and her daughter fall for this handsome hero, as he becomes more and more involved in their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic  

On Sunday morning Stephen was briefly alone in the kitchen with Chloe. Katherine was reading the paper out on the back patio, while enjoying her second cup of coffee for the morning.

"Chloe, I've got a favour to ask you; two actually" he whispered.

Knowing that she may have gone too far last night, as it was no accident what he had seen, she had made sure he could see her uncovered breast, she was a little sheepish as she nervously asked in a small voice "what?"

"Well tomorrow afternoon I'm going to ask you and your mother out for dinner..."

"So what's the favour?" she interrupted, thinking that didn't sound too bad.

"You see, I want you to make sure you know your mother's dress size and then meet me for lunch tomorrow so we can go shopping for a dress for her. I'm sure she'll say she can't go because she hasn't anything to wear and this way I'll be able to tell her it would be a waste of money if she doesn't go out and wear it" he replied.

"Of course" she said, suddenly feeling more than a little relieved. "I'm so glad you would think to buy her a nice dress. I know she doesn't have any good clothes. Is that the two favours?"

"No, the second favour is I want you to say no you've got too much study to do, but still encourage your mum to go out for dinner. I'm sure you're old enough to both get yourself some dinner and stay here for a few hours by yourself."

Chloe was not only pleased at being trusted, but she was also happy because she was being treated as a grown up. Furthermore, she was actually pleased that her mum would be going on a date; provided she accepted, that is. She was determined to do everything she could to ensure that her mother accepted the invitation. Even though she rather fancied Stephen herself, she knew he would find her too young and she'd be so pleased if her mother found some happiness.

When her mum was out on the patio talking to Stephen, Chloe went and looked at her clothes. She wrote down her sizes on a piece of paper and, just to make sure, ran a tape measure over a few items, noting the measurements.

At lunch time the next day, Chloe ran out the through the school gates to meet Stephen, who was parked outside, waiting for her.

"No problem getting away? Ready to go?" he asked as she climbed into his car.

"Yes, I told my teacher where I was going and that you'd have me back on time. Oh, I've got the measurements you wanted, but we'll have to be quick as I do have to be back at school in an hour" she replied, excitedly looking forward to the shopping expedition.

"Don't worry; we're not going far, just to Belconnen Mall. We should be able to get something nice there, provided you don't take too long making your mind up. I want you to decide what we should get for her to wear" he told her, smiling warmly and fondly at the young girl.

Stephen ended up very happy with what she'd selected; sexy but not over the top. He thought she'd look good in it. He placed the dress, which was in a hanging bag, on the back seat and drove Chloe back to school before continuing on to his home. When he was sure that Katherine was concentrating on her book out on the back patio, he snuck the clothes bag inside and hung it on the end of her wardrobe, then joined her on the patio, bringing them both a cold drink.

They sat and talked for several hours, covering a wide range of topics. He never pushed her, but over the course of several conversations, she told him more of her sad life to date, while he filled her in on what he described as a happy, fulfilled life until four years ago. He found her very interesting to talk to and realised that despite her lack of education, she had quite a sharp mind. No wonder Chloe was so smart, he reasoned.

Finally, they heard Chloe come home and as usual she came straight out the back to greet her mum before saying hello to Stephen.

"Now that you're home, Chloe, I wanted to ask you and your mother if you would come with me tonight for dinner at a lovely restaurant that's a favourite of mine. It's about time we went out and had a nice night out, don't you think?" Stephen asked them, already knowing what Chloe would say.

"Well I think that you and mum should go, but it's a school night and I've got too much catching up to do. But that shouldn't stop the two of you having a nice night out" Chloe jumped in, as she'd agreed to do yesterday.

"I can't go either, I've got nothing suitable to wear out" Katherine added, almost a little reluctantly.

"Well if that's your only excuse, it's a pretty poor one" Stephen commented.

"But it's true, I'm not joking. I couldn't possibly go out anywhere nice in the old clothes I've got" she wailed.

"But mum, what about that new dress hanging at the end of your wardrobe?" Chloe asked cheekily, knowing that Stephen was going to hang it there.

"What are you talking about child?" her mum asked disbelievingly.

"Come on I'll show you" her daughter insisted and the three of them walked, although in Katherine's case it was hobbled with assistance of her crutches, to Katherine's temporary bedroom.

"Where did this come from?" she asked as she spied the dress hanging where Chloe had mentioned. Then she opened the bag and saw the gorgeous dress. She realised then that Stephen must have bought it.

"It's beautiful, but I can't possibly accept this" she complained

"Nonsense, your daughter picked it out just for you to wear, so I think you better start getting ready. I know how long you women take to get ready to go anywhere" he said laughingly, smiling collusively at Chloe.

"You two are ganging up on me, I know. What about you, Chloe, how can I leave you home alone at night?" she responded.

"Don't be silly, mum I'm 15 now and perfectly able to get my own dinner and stay in this secure home in this good neighbourhood by myself for a few hours, can't I Stephen?" Chloe stated emphatically, but seeking his endorsement.

"She'll be alright, Katherine, she's a grown lady now and has made a very mature decision to study rather than go out and enjoy herself, which I commend. Besides, she has my mobile phone number and I'll make sure I have it switched on. She can ring me if she has the slightest problem. So that means you don't have any excuse not to come out with me and have a good time."

Katherine knew when she was beaten, so smiling at them both, shooed Stephen away and told her daughter to help her get ready for her date.

"Wow, you look enough to take out" Stephen exclaimed, as Katherine joined him in the lounge room, hobbling there on her crutches, with Chloe beaming proudly alongside her. Stephen handed her a small corsage, which Chloe helped pin onto her mother's dress.

"Thank you kind sir, but these crutches and the bandaged ankle somewhat spoil the effect" she suggested, her eyes twinkling happily as she beamed at him.

"Nonsense. People will just think you've got them to beat me with in case I try and molest you" he suggested with a laugh.

"I should be so lucky" she smiled back at him, as he took her elbow and helped her out to the car. Chloe followed them out, kissing her mum and telling to make sure she enjoyed her night out, before reaching up to Stephen, kissing him, then thanking him for taking her mum out. He merely assured her it was definitely his pleasure.

The date turned out to be a very pleasant evening. They seemed to be able to talk non-stop as they enjoyed their meal and a couple of glasses of wine. Although they had spent many hours chatting at home as she rested, especially out on the back patio, somehow their conversation was even more personal as they told each other more detail of their life's history; the good and the bad, the happy and the sad.

Often Stephen would reach across the small table and touch her arm or lightly caress her cheek and Katherine enjoyed the intimate contact, smiling warmly and encouragingly at him. Even though both enjoyed their meal, neither would be able to recall what they'd eaten as they concentrated their entire attention on each other.

Once they were back in his home, they joined Chloe in the lounge room; she asked them excitedly, "how did it go?"

Blushing like a schoolgirl, Katherine quietly responded "it was lovely, dear. Thanks for making me go."

Chloe kissed them both goodnight and went upstairs telling them she was off to bed. Stephen helped Katherine sit and offered her a nightcap or coffee or both.

"Another glass of wine would be lovely, if you don't mind" she told him.

"Red or white?"

"I don't mind. Whatever you're going to have?" she smiled, almost feeling a little nervous now that she was alone with him after having been out to dinner with him.

Glass in hand, they sat side by side on the lounge, their conversation suddenly a little stilted, as neither was quite sure what to do next. With her glass almost empty, Katherine suddenly and quite unintentionally yawned, so Stephen took that as a sign to end their night, even though she apologised and assured him she wasn't bored.

"I know, but it is getting a bit late and you're still recovering from your ordeal. Perhaps next time we go out we'll be able to stay up a bit later" he told her with a caring and gentle smile on his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.