The Snake Bite Victim - Cover

The Snake Bite Victim

Copyright© 2011 by Pappyok

Chapter 8: The Fifteenth Birthday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Fifteenth Birthday - This is a little different from my other stories. It's a simple romantic story about a 49yo widower, a 33yo sole parent and her 15yo daughter. Oh and there's a snake involved as well. Stephen's a weathy widower who saves Katherine's life. She and her daughter fall for this handsome hero, as he becomes more and more involved in their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic  

Katherine's first few days restricted to the downstairs of Stephen's beautiful home went frustratingly slowly for her as she was unable to do more than hobble from bed to bathroom to the lounge. Chloe had to help her bathe and dress and during the day she relied on Stephen to look after her, which he seemed only too happy to do. He had put a plastic stool in the shower so that she could sit as she washed. Her daughter would put a plastic cover over her bandaged ankle to prevent it getting wet, but it sure made it difficult.

She spent most of her days sitting out on the back patio, reading some of Stephen's wide collection of books, her feet both resting as she lay on the banana lounge, propped up with cushions. It was something she joked to herself that she could readily get used to, especially as she had a handsome man waiting on her all day.

Each day she found herself more and more drawn to this man who had saved her life, but although he was warm, attentive and caring, he never made any passes at her nor touched her inappropriately while he was helping her. Sure, they still made jokes about her being topless and the like, but it was all cheerful banter.

She watched her daughter growing even fonder of Stephen and he seemed to return her fondness, although Katherine was pleased that there didn't seem to be anything physical between them, other than cuddles and brief kisses. She hoped Chloe didn't let her fondness turn into an unrequited love for the man who was technically old enough to be her grandfather, being 32 years older than her, but she could understand her hero worship because Stephen was so generous and nice to them both.

Now that she started thinking about her daughter, she suddenly remembered that Chloe would be turning 15 on Saturday and that was only two days away. She'd almost overlooked that major milestone with all the troubles she had experienced recently. Then she became depressed again as she started to realise that there was nothing she could do to make her darling daughter have a special day anyway. At least she was more than comfortable here and more likely to enjoy herself than if they were in the old flat.

As if psychic, Stephen came over to her as she sat out on the patio deep in her thoughts and said "I realise that you haven't had much opportunity to do anything about it, but what can we do for Chloe's 15th? It's only a couple of days until Saturday after all."

"How did you know? Chloe hasn't been dropping hints, has she?" Katherine exclaimed, thinking how disappointed she would be if her daughter had tried to get presents from him after everything he'd done for them both.

"No, no, I just realised that Saturday is her 15th birthday. Don't forget I had to fill out those application forms for her when she joined her new school. I noted her birthday then because it was so close, but with everything else happening, I temporarily forgot. I guess it would be too soon for her to have made the type of friends that she would ask to a birthday party, especially at this late stage?" he explained.

"Oh, sorry, or at least I guess I should say sorry to Chloe for doubting her, but she certainly won't be expecting a party and you're right about not having any friends yet" she replied wistfully.

"Well we'll just have to have a special dinner. Guess there's no point in asking you her favourite food, but what do you think she'd like to have for something special and don't think cheap, it's my shout" he said smiling at her to soften his words, understanding her probable reluctance to suggest anything expensive.

"Gosh, I don't know. Maybe prawns because that's something we've never had and I think she'd like to try them."

"Good idea, I'll make it a seafood dinner with prawns and crab and maybe even a lobster if I can get one. I'll go to the market and see what's available" he responded, before adding "but what about a present from us both? I know you can't go shopping, but I can. Any good ideas?"

"Please don't spend any more money on us, you've done too much already" she protested. He constantly amazed her with his selfless generosity.

"Well, if you won't suggest anything, I think I've got an idea. I know she loves horses, she's told me several times about the books she loves reading and horses feature a lot. There's an equestrian centre at Hall, which is only about ten minutes away and they have a proper riding school with qualified instructors. I think, if you don't object too strenuously, I'll ring them and book a series of lessons with the first one on Saturday if that's possible, seeing that that is her actual birthday."

"Oh that's way too much. It would be frightfully expensive" Katherine exclaimed.

"I said any strenuous objections, not minor questions. You know I think I'll tell Chloe what I planned and that you wouldn't let me" he told her with a twinkle in his eye.

"You wouldn't do that, would you? Oooh she'd never forgive me if I denied her the opportunity to learn to ride as I know that's something she's wanted to do for years, but it has always been just a pipedream for her. She'll love you forever if you tell her she's going horse riding."

"Well it looks like your daughter is going to fall in love with me then, because that's what I'm going to do. I'll go and ring now" he said as he went back inside, whistling happily as went to look up the number and see if he could make a booking.

Katherine's first reaction was one of relief that her precious Chloe was going to have a nice birthday after all, but then a twinge of doubt crept into her mind. She hoped that what she'd laughingly said about her daughter loving him forever didn't actually turn into puppy love. She tried to dismiss her thoughts, telling herself that Stephen was too responsible to accept the advances of a 15 year old, but there remained a tiny nagging doubt that he was, after all, only a man and Chloe had certainly turned into a very attractive and highly desirable girl. She made a mental note to talk to her daughter, but realised that would be one difficult conversation to have.

"Good news" Stephen called out after he had made his phone call. "I've booked a lesson for 11 am on Saturday and then for nine more Saturdays after that. Now I'm off to the markets to see what I can get for Saturday's dinner. Will you be OK while I'm gone? Do you want anything before I go?"

After hearing her reassure him that she was fine and didn't need anything, he went off, still whistling happily, feeling contented within himself. It was marvellous how a few good deeds can make one feel real good, he thought to himself.

He was very pleased that there was a good selection available in the fish shop. He bought some green king prawns and fresh scallops, intending to cook them in a creamy, pernod sauce for their main course, but he also got some cooked seafood; a half lobster, a whole crab, two Balmain bugs and some smaller prawns. He was going to turn this into a special seafood cocktail with his own home-made seafood dressing.

When he returned home, he showed Katherine his purchases and then hid them wrapped in butcher's paper in the chilled drawer of his refrigerator, hoping that Chloe would not notice them.

Chloe had got in the habit this week when she returned from school of checking her mum and giving her a kiss and cuddle, saying hello to Stephen and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and then going up to her room to shower and change. She then came down and checked with Stephen about what to cook for dinner. She did her homework after dinner rather than watch TV. Today, he made sure she knew exactly where everything was that she would need for what he suggested she prepare for their dinner, making sure that she didn't discover the seafood.

One chore she didn't have to do was clean the house, as Stephen had told her that he had a cleaner who came in every Wednesday and cleaned the whole house as well as strip and remake the beds and wash the linen. All he asked her to do was leave her room tidy when she went to school on Wednesday morning, so the cleaner could do her job.

He was also happy when Chloe offered to wash and iron all their clothes, although the only ironing needed at this stage was her school uniforms, which she naturally volunteered to do. He tended not to wear things that needed ironing unless he was going out and her mum certainly wasn't going out at the moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.