Beth - a Story in the Therapist Series

by Depends

Copyright© 2011 by Depends

Erotica Sex Story: Beth, the 31 year-old daughter of Greg (see "The Therapist: Greg" for background on Greg and also on Claire The Therapist) visits Claire after her father leaves. She knows something is wrong and is worrying her father. She wants to help, and if that involves doing things that daughters and fathers don't normally do with each other, well, that's OK - eventually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Claire's next patient was Elizabeth Smith. She was a self-referral, which was quite unusual. Her file had only her name, age (31) and contact details – no medical information or history of any kind. Recalling that her last patient's name was Greg Smith, Claire wondered. Same family name, and though the name Smith is common enough, it was just possible that this was his offspring. He had said his daughter was in her thirties.

While she waited for Elizabeth to arrive, Claire thought back on Greg's unusual case (see first story in the series). She had never been so shocked in her life – not by his story or behavior, but by her own reaction to his shamefaced tale of how he had begun to get a little excitement by taking out his cock and playing with it in his car while driving on public roads – not that anyone could see him, but just the sheer naughtiness had excited him sexually – then by exposing his cock and stroking it outside, on the deck at the back of his house, again quite safely since no-one would have been able to see his dick sticking out of his trousers at a hundred yards distance, which was roughly how far away his nearest neighbor's house was. As he told his story, Claire had found herself struck by a bolt of sexuality coursing through her body, producing an instant state of high arousal – flushed face and neck, hard nipples, moisture flooding her pussy, intense awareness of her body and what she would like to do to it right then and there; play with her cunt in frenzied fashion! She mused on that for a moment. What she would love to do sometime soon would be to copy Greg's behavior – expose her naked pussy and play with it, in a public place, in her car say, where in all probability no-one would see it, and in other places too, where someone just MIGHT be able to suspect or see what she was doing. The mere thought of it now made her wet again. Still ... she could do it here! Worst case, Norma might catch her, and Norma wouldn't mind. But, she thought to herself, it was JUST possible that someone else's head might pop around the door first – Norma didn't always enter ahead of her patients when she showed them into Claire's office. This happened seldom; usually Norma wanted to be sure Claire was ready before letting a patient in through the door.

With her left hand, she reached down to her skirt hem, lifted it high, then, a naughty thought occurring to her, she got up from her desk chair, walked around her desk and sat her ass in one of her comfortable chairs. Here, she spread her legs wide, keeping her skirt up so that she could get at her crotch. She wasn't actually facing her office door directly, but anyone walking in would have a pretty good suspicion that something naughty was afoot. Her left hand pulled aside the crotch of her panties, and with her right hand she very softly touched the moist flesh of her pussy lips, stroking from top to bottom, very slowly, very gently. With her fingertip, she parted the lips of her cunt, and pushed inside, feeling the wet inner lips surrender their secret place, allowing her finger to penetrate her cunt-hole. She plunged her finger in and out, quickly now, and with the index finger of her left hand she tapped her clit, still holding her panties to one side. Aaaargh! God! She could almost come in two seconds, she was sure – just the sheer excitement of doing this where, at any second, the door could open and someone discover what she was doing – see her legs and cunt, her hand busy as a bee now. She shuddered – sure enough, she had had a small orgasm, small but explosive.

Instinctively, she reached to her desk and pressed the buzzer for Norma, keeping her skirt hem high, her hand still working quickly on her cunt. Norma, putting her head round the door with an inquiring look, was startled by what she saw, but instantly her face flushed and a wide grin split her face. "Wow!" she said. "That's quite a sight, Claire! Gorgeous! Looks like Greg's behavior might have got to you a bit, huh?" Claire, who had shuddered through two more orgasms when the door opened and Norma saw what she was doing, looked round at Norma and laughed shakily, while keeping her fingers slowly stroking her pussy. "Yeah! This could become habit forming!" she replied with a huge grin. "OK, girl, I'll calm down now – I guess our next client may show up soon, huh? It wouldn't do for her to find me like this!"

"Oh, I don't know," said Norma with a sexy grin, entirely put on, Claire knew – Norma was decidedly heterosexual, as was Claire – that was one of the things that allowed them to take liberties with each other, such as Claire's behavior of a moment ago – she had no fear of unwanted advances from Norma. It also allowed them a safety back-up when there was a need for role play for the benefit of clients, such as had been the case when Norma, in disguise, had walked in and displayed a simulated shocked reaction to Greg's display with his cock a little while ago.

Elizabeth was a few minutes late, and she apologized to Claire when Norma showed her in. Claire smiled and told her that it wasn't a problem, then indicated for Elizabeth to take a seat in one of the two comfortable chairs in front of her desk while she sat in the other.

Elizabeth began to speak almost immediately. "Please call me Beth – it's what everybody calls me," she said with a smile. "And I'm Claire," responded the therapist. "How can I help? I know nothing of your background, so I have a blank mind where Beth's space is at the moment," she laughed.

"Well, actually, it's about my father, Greg," said Beth a little awkwardly. "I knew he was coming to see you this morning, and I thought I'd try to see you straight afterwards. I didn't want to bump into him, which is why I was a little late – I wanted to be sure he would be gone, so I watched from where he wouldn't see me until I saw him walk out, then waited a little while in case he came back. You see, I love him to death – he's a wonderful man and father – but I didn't know anything was troubling him. He just mentioned his appointment when I asked him if he and I could get together this morning. I try to keep contact with him as often as I can – he's a lonely soul, really - and we often share a cup of coffee or walk down by the river, filling each other in on our day to day stuff – what's happening with us and so on – just Dad and daughter talk. I know he's looked a bit anxious lately, and, knowing him, he's probably hiding 99% of it, so I suspect he might actually be feeling pretty bad about something. I haven't been able to get anywhere with my ingenious questions, trying to find out what the problem is," she went on with a grin, "so I thought it might just be possible I could work with you on whatever it is." She looked doubtfully at Claire, knowing that patient confidentiality was probably going to result in a firm "No!", but she was trying, all the same.

Claire looked at her thoughtfully. Greg had said his daughter was a nurse, but still ... No, it was quite impossible. Unless ... She reached a decision. "Beth, you know I can't say anything about your father's visit here because of confidentiality issues, but, if he is agreeable, it might work if I could get you both here, then he might feel able to talk about it a little with you – I just don't know how he would feel about that. But I'm willing to call him and see what might be possible. Would that be OK with you? It would mean revealing to him that you've come to see me because you're a little concerned about him, and that you may want to help if you can. I'm not saying that, when you know more, you would still feel that way, I'll say that much to you right now. It might be ... difficult, or you might find it just too awful. I don't know – I don't know enough about you or about your father yet to make a guess."

Beth regarded her, hearing an underlying message and warning. "I've worked with some strange, even weird cases in the psych unit at hospital, and not much fazes me. I know that whatever it is, him being my Dad might make a big difference, but still ... Yes, I think it would be worth a try."

"OK, fair enough. If you could wait outside just a few minutes, I'll try to call your Dad and see what he has to say. I've got his numbers here. Shouldn't take long."

"Thanks, Claire – you're a good woman," said Beth softly, walked to the door, and let herself out to the reception area, where Norma greeted her with a smile. "That was quick, Ms. Smith!" she said. "Oh, I'm not finished yet – at least I hope not!" smiled Beth, "Claire just needed to make a confidential call, that's all."

She seated herself on a chair facing Norma, and tried to concentrate on a magazine, waiting for Claire to call her back in.

Claire, meanwhile, had caught Greg on his cell phone as he drove towards campus. When he heard her voice and that she needed to speak to him, he pulled off the road into a shopping mall car park and switched off the car engine.

"OK, Claire, I'm parked. What's it all about?" He felt tense – his experience in Claire's office had been both very exciting and very scary.

"Greg, why don't you pull out your cock and play with it? As long as it's safe, I mean. This is going to be a surprise for you."

Greg, after glancing around to make sure no-one was near, did just that. Some of the excitement remaining from his visit with Claire meant his cock quickly grew as he stroked it. That itself was unusual.

"OK, Claire, I have my cock out, and it's grown quite a bit with me stroking it! My office visit to consult you must have left it with fond memories," he said nervously.

"Beth is here, Greg. I asked her to wait outside while I called you. She knew you were coming to see me, and was concerned for you. She had a feeling something was wrong, but she said that you're very good at hiding your feelings, so it might be much worse than it seemed. She may want to help if she can. Any chance you could come back to the office now? Either that or we can schedule a time. That is – if you're willing to sit down with Beth and me and tell her as much about your concerns as you feel able?"

Silence. Greg was shocked to the core. He had no idea his daughter was aware of anything wrong with his state of mind. The idea of telling her even a sliver of his big concern was frightening to him, but he had a great love for his daughter, and knew she cared for him a lot.

"OK, Claire, I'll turn around now and head back your way. I should be there in a few minutes."

"Greg, do you want me to say anything at all to Beth about your worries and/or your behavioral thing – you know – playing with your cock in your car and on the deck at home? I can't and won't say anything at all without you tell me to. You know that, don't you?"

"I trust you, Claire, and I trust your judgment. If you think it would be a good thing to tell her everything, or part, that would be fine. It might be easier for Beth if you did, come to think – oh God, there I go again – a 'cum' pun! I mean it may be helpful for her to hear what it's about without me there – that way if she feels disgust she won't feel she has to hide it. Does that make sense, Claire?"

Surprised by Greg's comment, showing how well he understood that Beth may be helped by hearing something of his concerns in his absence, Claire realized that someone with a PhD might well show a rich seam of insight.

"Yes, Greg, it makes perfect sense, and thank you for your trust. You're a very smart guy, you know that?" she grinned into the phone.

"I do my best, but sometimes I can be VERY stupid!" laughed Greg in return, though not without a tremor of worry in his voice. "I'll be there in a few minutes, Claire – or should I wait a little?"

"Tell you what, why don't you give us, say, 20-30 minutes, OK?"

"Will do, Claire. And thanks. And please don't let Beth worry – I love her very much, and she is one of my major concerns with this weird behavior of mine. I wouldn't see her hurt for the world."

"I'll make sure she understands that, Greg – and thanks for telling me. 'Bye for now."

Claire put down the phone and buzzed Norma with the signal they used to indicate to Norma that she should pick up her handset to talk with her, then said quietly into her intercom handset; "Norma, please ask Beth to come back in. And Norma, Greg Smith will be back here in 20 minutes or so – ask him to wait there with you until I'm ready for him. OK?"

"Certainly, Claire," replied Norma, told Beth that Claire was finished her phone conversation and was ready for Beth to return, and held the door open for her. Norma poked her head around the door as Beth walked back towards Claire's desk, raising her eyebrows to ask Claire if she needed anything. Claire smiled and shook her head slightly. "Thanks, Norma," she said to her trusted assistant.

Indicating for Beth to re-seat herself, Claire began; "I've just talked with your Dad, Beth, and he's given me the go ahead to tell you about his concerns. And you know what? He's one smart guy!" she said with a smile. Beth laughed, and nodded. "He's so smart it's scary!" she responded.

"What he said was, it might be best if I filled you in before he arrives – he'll be back here in twenty minutes or so to talk with us both, by the way – no need to worry, I promise you – he knows you're here because you really care about him, and I think he must love you very much from what he said."

"Yes, I know, and I love him a heap too. Underneath all that brainpower of his, he can be like a little boy sometimes – very vulnerable. Makes me want to protect him," said Beth softly. "I know he wouldn't harm a fly."

Claire composed herself, and began; "His problem, concern, whatever you like to call it – is in sex. He's almost completely anorgasmic. Did you know that?"

Beth reacted with surprise and shock. "No, I had no idea. I know he and Mom became more or less just friends a long while ago – before they divorced, I mean, but I didn't know that was part of the problem."

Claire answered quickly; "It may not have been, Beth – I don't know how long he's had this problem achieving orgasm; we haven't gone into that. Can I speak frankly, Beth – I don't just mean about your father's problems, but use the everyday words associated with sex? I find it helps if I don't have to use the formal words, if you understand my meaning."

"You mean like saying fuck instead of intercourse?"

Claire nodded with a grin. "Exactly! And you can use whatever language you like in here – I know it all, believe me! OK – here's the first part of the problem. Your Dad has a lot of trouble cumming – he says it can take him hours, sometimes he has to try again the next day, even, using all sorts of stuff for stimulus – erotic literature, pornographic pictures and videos – you know what I mean. Trouble is, the stimulus from something he finds exciting wears off quickly – if he goes back to it, its effectiveness is much diminished second time around. Plus, he has a lot of difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection. ED pills help in that direction, but they require sexual stimulation in the first place, so they're not a great answer for him. He explained that, if he can't get a decent erection, it's almost impossible for him to cum – he said it's just too difficult trying to use his massager (that's what he uses, by the way) on a tiny, soft, shrunken dick. He quite genuinely needs to come at least a couple of times a week, and I think he would prefer more frequently. I got the feeling that the urge to cum gets so strong that it gets in the way of just plain living – work and so on. So – that's the first hurdle he faces – finding excitement enough to get him hard so he can cum. He's quite firm that he will not date just to find someone he can get some stimulus, or fuck, or whatever – he finds that morally repugnant, and I respect him for that."

Beth, her face white and full of strain and pity, nodded her head slowly. "Yes, he's a good man," she said softly.

"Now – part 2 of his problem. Recently he was driving along somewhere in the country - the odd house or shop, a few cars, but not a busy road – and he suddenly got the idea of pulling out his penis – sorry, I mean his COCK," grinned Claire, "and playing with it. It was quite safe really – no-one could see what he was doing, but it was the naughtiness of it that he found very exciting." Claire watched Beth closely for signs of revulsion, but found none, just compassion for her Dad's difficulties.

"Then he got the idea of pulling his cock out on the deck at the back of his house and stroking it there. He tells me he's a good way from his neighbors, so again it should be safe."

Beth nodded. "Yeah, he's on a big lot, and the nearest house is probably a couple of hundred feet away at least, and the shrubs hide a fair bit of the deck from them anyway. So – he gets enough of a thrill from this to help him cum? Is that what you mean?"

"I think the memory of it lasts long enough that he can use his massager to get there, yes." Claire paused thoughtfully, wondering how best to explain Greg's major worry.

"See, Beth, he's afraid his exhibitionism might escalate, get him into trouble, and traumatize some poor soul. I got him to show me his cock and how he played with it, and made him feel safe, then my assistant Norma came in and admired it too, and showed him her legs to help him a bit. And I flashed him a look at my legs and panties and let him feel up my legs as well," she said with a smile. "He was very excited and, I think, grateful. Then Norma came back in disguise, acted horrified at him pulling on his cock, shouted something about him maybe being a rapist, shrieked and ran out, saying she was going to ring the police. That absolutely terrified Greg. The lesson was of course that some people might enjoy his little show, and others would cry foul and get him into deep trouble. A shock treatment like that doesn't work often, but sometimes it can do a bit of good."

"Oh my poor Dad. It sounds like he's putting himself through hell. Claire ... do you have any suggestions for a long-term fix? It sounds to me as if he really needs a woman with an inventive mind and a good deal of patience, someone who understands and can be quite selfless about – well – just GIVING, getting him excited and helping him cum when it's needed. I mean, it sounds as if with all the trouble he has with erections, fucking just isn't on the cards. Does that sound about right?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.