Discovering Karen - Cover

Discovering Karen

Copyright© 2011 by wood2chuck

Preface

Romantic Sex Story: Preface - Philip begins an affair with a married woman. It's her request and it's not in his nature to refuse. As he discovers her, she discovers herself. How will it end? Can they break it off? Should they?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Sitting in the sun beside the pool, Karen pulled one foot up under her in her chair, spreading her knees wide apart, and my jaw almost dropped to the concrete deck. One edge of her swimming suit had slipped into the cleft of her cunt and half of her pussy was peeking out in a tangle of curly brown pubic hair.

Karen stretched and lifted her arms and fluffed out the damp hair on her head to catch the sun. Her tits flattened against her chest. Then she saw me staring. A puzzled look crossed her face. Then she looked down. And her reaction when she realized how exposed she was told me that I had a decision to make.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.