A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 7: Mom's naughty side

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Mom's naughty side - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"I can't believe you actually talked me into doing this," she said as she hurriedly removed her clothes. I had actually known her answer even before she had pointed towards the door. I had seen the look in her eyes. The same one I had seen so many times in the photos. The thing about mom, was that she was so much like me whether she'd freely admit it or not. Once she was truly aroused, she was willing to do just about anything, at least once. So maybe this was that once. And maybe she'd never do anything like it again after she'd had some time to think about it. But at the moment at least, her horny hormones were firing on all cylinders. Finally she stood naked before me, though even then she was wavering just a bit as though maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. She was already having second thoughts, so I needed to act, and act quickly here. "Now what?"

"Well, for one ... drop your hands so I can see your tits mom," I said grinning at her. "And don't be so damn nervous. It's just us girls here. No reason to be shy or inhibited. I'm just going to have a nice close look so I can describe you in exquisite detail for him while he's fucking me," I told her, wanting to implant the vision of that in her minds-eye, and get her special sauce juicing again. I heard a small involuntary moan upon saying that, though she finally did drop her hands away, revealing her large magnificent breasts. Sure, age had played a part in them hanging a lot heavier against her chest now, gravity helping out some. But regardless of that, mom really did have a great pair of boobs on her. Nice and full, heavy looking, and yet still firm enough to be erotically enticing. But I actually found myself jealous of her nipples, much larger than my own, darker in color even, with very thick extended nipples that were now hard, almost thimble-sized in comparison to my own. I patted the end of the bed next to me. "Here, sit down before you fall down," I laughed. Mom shook her head again as though she still couldn't believe she was doing this, but sat down. The moment she did, I leaned in closer to her.

"What are you doing?" She asked leaning back and away from me some.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm looking ... closely. Why? What'd you think I was going to do? Suck one?"

Mom laughed nervously, obviously embarrassed again. "I don't know ... maybe."

I laughed at that. "Not that I wasn't considering it." I told her.

"Cynthia!" She giggled out loud, feigning shock at my statement. "I am still your mother you know!"

"Yeah, and even if you are, your damn hot and sexy looking mom. And though I haven't really done anything with another woman yet ... I'd have to say, I'd almost wish you'd be my first, if that were ever to happen ... as sexy and as hot as you honestly look."

That one caught her off guard. Again, I knew something about her that she certainly didn't know I knew. And that was obviously, that mom had certainly enjoyed the intimacy of another woman. The photos of her and Jackie together certainly proved that. I did thumb one of her hard extended nipples before she could react to that however.

"How sensitive are yours anyway?" I asked, as though curious, not actually trying to stimulate her in anyway, though I knew damn good and well that's exactly what I was doing to her. I then thumbed one of my own, toying with it as she watched me. "Mine are pretty sensitive, I think I could even have an orgasm just playing with them."

"I know what you mean, I can too," she told me. "Especially when they're both being sucked on."

It was kind of hard passing that one up. So I looked at her. "Do tell!" Now she really did blush. And though I honestly believe she had screwed up here, she tried dodging that bullet anyway as she pushed her breasts together.

"They're just big enough that your father used to push them together like this, and then suck on the nipples together simultaneously. Whenever he did that, I never failed to have an orgasm if he kept it up for very long."

I was sure that was the truth too. I am sure he had and did. But the way she had said it, and the look on her face when she first did, told me she was thinking about an entirely different way.

"Guess I'll never know. My boobs aren't quite big enough to do that," I said cupping my own again, trying to make my nipples touch, but they weren't quite making it. "Guess I'm just too damn little! Another reason that I wish my boobs were as nice as yours are, and hope one day that they will be."

"Oh baby ... you have gorgeous breasts! And don't be in any hurry for them to sag like mine do. You've got too many years ahead of you yet before you need to start thinking about that. Once again I reached over and gently thumbed one of her nipples. This time she allowed it, briefly, before chuckling nervously and pulling away again. "OK, enough's, enough. I think you've seen me long enough to give Danny a general description here," she said standing.

"No, not yet!" I called out. "I need you to do just one more little thing for me first."

"Now what?"

"I need to see your clit, and see if it's bigger, or as little as mine is," I said actually spreading my legs, looking down at myself, and purposely unsheathing my tiny, yet hard little clitoris. I knew damn good and well where mom was looking, even hearing the sudden catch and intake of her breath. I looked up at her and said, "So ... show me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.