A Day in the Park - Cover

A Day in the Park

Copyright© 2011 by Kenny48111

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A boy who finds out there are two sides of a coin

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Interracial   White Male  

Here I was on summer break from High school and after seeing they were not home I stole a six pack from the fridge and walked to the park where my parents take me to fish and play by the river. So I walked along the road and walked the trails back to where the river ran through the woods. I sat down and took my shirt off to soak up the summer sun on my 5'11, 140, fair white frame and drink some beer and watch the river roll by till my parents got home.

I had finished all but one of the beers when I heard what sounded like someone talking, figuring not too many people come down this way that I knew of, until I heard voices again. I stood up from the tree I was leaning against and looked down at the trail and I thought I was going to fall over, there in the trail were two men and the white guy was on his knees sucking a black guy's cock. The conversation that I heard was the muffled sounds of the white guy getting face fucked by what appeared to be at least a 8" cock and the black guy telling him what a cock sucking white slut he was for his black meat.

As I tried to step back to hide from these two men I stepped on a branch snapping it, the black guy looked up and on seeing me, he smiled and pulled his cock from the white guys mouth and pointed at me. The white guys eyes where watery and his lips where puffy from being face fucked, but managed to get a grin on his face and then looked up at the black guy.

At this point the white guy stood up and pulled his pants up, and appeared to be sporting a modest 7" cock. Both men then walked over to where I was standing and asked if I liked what I saw? I started to tell them the reason why I was there when the white guy grabbed my tit and the other had went to my crotch and said to the black guy, yeah he liked it, the kid is hard as a rock. The next thing I knew the black guy grabbed my hand and put it around his still hard cut cock and moved my hand back and forth stoking him now. The white guy then pulled my shorts down to my ankles releasing my own 7" cut cock which to my amazement was hard as a rock. The black guy then put his hands on my shoulder and I knew I was to go to my knees and I did like it as instinct. Now here I am on my knees, my hand stroking some guys huge black cock that I don't even know, his cock just inches from my face, the black guy takes his cock from my hand and starts to hit the head of his cock against my lips, harder and harder until It hurt and I opened my mouth to express that, but I soon found out that is what he wanted and pushed his cock in my mouth. The black guy looked at his friend and told him how easy it is to turn some straight white guy into a black cock slut. The white guy leans down and starts to say things in my ear, like, what a cock sucking bitch I will become, and how I am going to be back craving to suck and service other men's cocks, and that I will learn to swallow their seed and beg for more. The black guy now grabbed my long hair and started to really go to town shoving more and more of that dark black meat in my white mouth till he hit my throat and I began to gag. The white guy said that I would get past that point soon and be able to take all of that cock down my throat. With that the white guy finished pulling off my shorts and bent over and stuck his tongue in my ass, I almost fainted from the feeling, but I liked it. In the mean time the black guy pulled a bottle from his shirt pocket and put it under my nose and closed off one side and told me to inhale deeply and hold it. I inhaled and in a few seconds my head was spinning and got such a hot rush of sexual desire I really started to work my mouth up and down this great black weapon and thought to myself that I just had to taste his seed. Now with the white guy tonguing my ass and me pushing back on him as I was drooling down this huge black cock and my saliva running down his balls to the ground, I reached up and began to massage these baby batter filled balls when I felt the first finger of the white guy enter my ass. With my head still spinning from the poppers and getting face fucked, I didn't have time to wonder where this was going, just being in the woods, on my knees with a black guys cock feeding my mouth, his pre cum flowing down my throat, and a white guy licking and fingering my ass was more than my brain could comprehend. Well it didn't take long before I found out what the white guys intentions were, as he came up behind me with his cock at the entrance to my ass whispering in my ear how I was going to become their bitch today, I got another blast of poppers as the white guy popped his cock in my ass, I pulled back from the black cock in my mouth and went to my hands on the ground wanting to yell out in pain, but the word that they kept telling me on how much I was going to love it and to give it a few minutes to adjust, and the popper bottle under my nose again, I started to feel what real animals were like in the wild, I was now a submissive male allowing another male to mount me and between the verbal taunts and the poppers it wasn't long before I found myself with my head down in defeat as the white guy began to pull out and back in my ass and pick up speed knowing that I was now completely their bitch to use. I came back to reality as my other man grabbed my hair and told me to get back to work, which I did in earnest! I now knew my place was to submit to dominate males and their sexual desires and I loved it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.