Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"Sounds like a fun idea, Andy." Jack said.

"I'll stop by the front desk and ask them to pack a couple of picnic baskets for us while we change into some decent clothes and shoes for hiking, then we can meet down here in about an hour or so, ok?" Andy said. They all nodded in agreement, then paid the breakfast bills and went to their rooms, Andy stopping by the front desk to order the picnic baskets for their lunches. Joanie went upstairs with Ariel and Jack. They got to their rooms and changed into Jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers. Ariel packed her pocket first aid kit into her fanny pack with her cell phone, sun screen and sunglasses. Jack clipped his cell phone onto his belt. Joanie changed her clothes, putting on a pair of blue jeans, a gray t-shirt with a teddy bear on it, and her black Nike sneakers. As she was pulling her sneakers on, Andy came into the room with two large baskets.

He put the baskets on the bed and opened one of them. There was a bottle of wine, and a bottle of sparking cider in each basket, along with sliced meats, bread, cheese, fruit, two plates, napkins, silverware, and a pair of wine glasses in there too. On top of all the food were some ice-packs and a plaid picnic basket, one blue plaid, the other red plaid, and a first aid kit in each basket too. Andy changed his shoes and pants, then they took the baskets and left the room. Jack and Ariel were still in their room, so Andy knocked on the door, opening it when he heard Jack say, "Come on in, Andy. We're almost ready."

Andy sat one basket on the chair by the door and said, "Here's your basket, Jack. I checked to make sure they put everything in that I ordered, and they did., including a first aid kit, just in case. There's wine and cider, meat, cheese, bread, fruit, plates, napkins and silverware, and a picnic blanket too."

"Yum, Yum!" Ariel exclaimed.

Jack smiled at her enthusiasm as he tied his shoes and then said, "So, are we ready to go now?" They all nodded and left the room, locking up behind them.

Andy said, "I've rented four horses too, so we don't have to walk. They are in the stable out back of the hotel, all saddled and ready to go. We just have to tie on the baskets."

Ariel smiled and said, "That's great, Andy! It'll be fun riding the trails and easier to carry the baskets too. They seem to be pretty heavy." They picked up the baskets, and went outside and around the hotel to the stables in back. There were four horses saddled and waiting at the hitching rails.

Andy turned to Jack and said, "The black gelding, "Keiko", is for you, Jack. Ariel, the white mare, "Snowy", is yours to ride. Joanie honey, this brown mare, "Jenny" is for you to ride, and the gray gelding, "Charcoal" is the one I will be riding. Now, let's mount up and head out."

Jack and Andy tied the baskets to their saddles and then helped the girls up onto the horses, before getting on their own horses. They headed out, riding east toward the forest trails. Andy and Jack rode in front, and the girls were behind them, chatting and laughing. They rode slowly, because Ariel didn't want to go fast because of her pregnancy. She wasn't really supposed to be riding a horse while pregnant, but she would be careful and not go bouncing all around on the horse's back. They all decided that they could take their time and ride slow to enjoy the scenery. Every few minutes, Jack turned around to look at Ariel and ask her, "Are you alright, honey? Do you want to stop for a few minutes?"

She would reply, "Yes Jack, I'm fine, and no, I don't want to stop yet."

Jack slowed his horse enough so that he could ride beside Ariel, and Joanie went ahead to ride by Andy. Jack leaned over and gave Ariel a kiss and said, "I love you, honey." He took her hand in his as they rode close to each other.

She looked at him and smiled, then said, "I love you too, Jack. This was a great idea, going horseback riding instead of hiking, dear. I don't think I'd be up for all the walking. Oh! Jack, look over there, by the stream! I see a deer and her fawn getting a drink." Jack looked over and saw the two deer drinking from the stream and smiled. The doe looked up and watched the four riders pass quietly by. They didn't say anything because they didn't want to scare the animals. Ariel whispered, "They were so beautiful, Jack. Don't you agree?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.