Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 40

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Meanwhile, Andy and Joanie were in bed, relaxing after a vigorous love making session. Andy tipped her chin up and gave her a tender kiss. "So baby, tell me more about what happened at the bachelorette party the other night." he said gently.

Joanie looked at him and smiled, then said, "Well, as you know, there were a lot of my and Ariel's friends there, and for fun, I hired a couple of my male friends who are strippers. You know them, it was Johnny and Billy, the Davis twins. Johnny dressed up like a fireman, and Billy was a cowboy. They did a great job, honey. Johnny even managed to get Ariel into the bedroom and ate her out! But she didn't want me to tell anyone, so don't let Jack know, ok baby?"

Andy smiled and said, "Don't worry, Joanie, I won't tell Jack unless Ariel wants me to."

Joanie looked shocked. "NO! Ariel can't know that you know about it, Andy! I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone other than you, so please, don't get her in trouble with Jack."

Andy laughed and said, "Ok honey, I won't tell him, or anyone else. He's so happy right now with the baby on the way, so I won't ruin his happiness. Now, did either of the strippers do anything to you, darlin'?"

Joanie laughed and said, "No baby, they didn't touch me, except for a dance or two. I was the one that talked Johnny into doing that to Ariel, just for fun, but I feel bad about it now. I never should have done it, baby. First thing tomorrow, I'm going to get Ariel alone and tell her about it and apologize to her."

"That's a great idea, baby. Now, let's forget about it for now. I'm ready for another go-round, how about you, baby?" Andy said as he slipped his hands down over her belly to bury his fingers in the golden blond curls atop her thighs. She spread her thighs and he pushed his fingers deep inside her hot wet flesh and stroked her as he lavished attention on her perky breasts with their hard nipples.

She moved her hands down and caressed his stiffening member with teasing strokes and tickles, making Andy laugh and growl like a bear. She moved around so her bottom was near his face and she began sucking and licking his stiff member, all eight inches of it, deep throating it and making him growl louder. She moved her bottom over his face and he buried his mouth in her blond curls and his tongue buried itself in her wet dripping hole, stroking and tasting her honey. She moaned as he slipped two fingers into her hole and found her g-spot, stroking and rubbing steadily, in, out, in, out, in, out, until he felt her tunnel start to quiver, knowing she was close to orgasm. He turned her around, making her straddle his waist. He plunged deep into her hot flesh and she placed her hands on his chest as he made love to her, going deeper, harder and faster with each stroke and thrust.

Within moments, Joanie was shouting Andy's name as her orgasm hit her hard, making her woman-cum flow out and cover his cock and balls, and drip onto the bed. Seconds later, he reached his orgasm and released his cum deep inside her pulsating sheath. She collapsed on him, her cheek resting against his, both of them breathing hard. After a few minutes, she rolled off of him, his limp member slipping free with a little pop, and they both chuckled about it. Joanie snuggled up to Andy, resting her head on his shoulder while her hand made lazy designs on his chest with her fingers. She yawned, and Andy pulled the blankets up over them, turned off the bedside lamp, and they fell asleep, content, happy and fully satisfied. Jack and Ariel were also sleeping soundly after several sessions of loving.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.