Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 34

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

He moved to lay between her legs, parting her legs gently. Ariel placed her legs over his shoulders as he parted her flesh and stroked her lovingly with his tongue. He located the swollen bud of her sex and flicked his tongue over it, sending shockwaves coursing through her body. He slid a finger into her wetness as he continued licking her. He closed his lips over her swollen clit and tugged on it gently. Ariel moaned and pressed her hands to the back of Jack's head, pressing him into her more. He buried his face in her flesh and his tongue thrust into her love tunnel, making love to her tenderly along with his finger as he slid in a second finger. He began to stroke her faster, in and out, in and out. Her juices were flowing and she moaned loudly as the orgasm made her stomach muscles contract, and the muscles around Jack's fingers clenched tightly, pulling him deeper into her.

He pulled his fingers out of her and moved up beside her. Ariel took his hand that he had used in her and sucked her juices off his fingers, then she pulled him close and kissed him deeply. She pushed him backward on the bed and straddled his legs, her breasts close to his erect shaft. She brushed her nipples over the head of his penis, then pressed him between her breasts and moved them up and down. She heard him make that low animal growl that she loved, and she smiled. She moved down and lay over his legs. Her hand wrapped around the base of his cock and she started to stroke him firmly as she licked the head of him. Her tongue swept over the opening of his shaft, removing the fluid oozing from it. "Baby, I can't take it anymore! I need you so bad! Let me make love to you now, Ariel." Jack groaned.

Suddenly, Jack pushed Ariel over onto her back and quickly positioned his throbbing member at her opening. He pushed into her completely in one swift movement, filling her completely. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles, giving him deeper penetration. Her arms came up and pulled his face close to hers. She kissed him deeply as her tongue slipped between his lips, rubbing over his teeth and dancing seductively with his tongue. He began moving within her steadily, his groin grinding against hers with each thrust. He moved his head down and captured her left nipple in his mouth, sucking hungrily on the hard little peak.

She moaned loudly and whispered, "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Jackkkkkkk! I love you soooooo much!"

"I love you too, baby. Mmmmmmmmmmm! Sooooooo good baby! So good!" he replied, his voice conveying the desire he felt for her.

Within a few moments, Jack felt the muscles of Ariel's pelvis contracting around him as the orgasm overtook her. He felt the love juices flow over his skin within her body and she screamed his name and tightened her legs around his waist. Within seconds, Jack reached his release, shooting his seed deep within her vaginal canal. His shaft pulsed and throbbed deep inside her and she was panting heavily. Her hands were kneading the tight muscles of his neck and shoulders. Jack looked down on her and smiled tenderly at her. "Baby, that was excellent! It just keeps getting better and better each time we make love, Ariel. Don't you agree?" She nodded and smiled at him, her eyes full of the love she felt for this dark-haired, blue-eyed man she was going to marry.

Jack slid his member from her body and laid beside her, pulling the blankets up over them. She snuggled close to him, resting her head on his shoulder. Jack kissed her deeply and said, "Good night, my love. Sleep well darling."

"Good night dearest Jack. I love you." she said with a yawn. Within moments they were both asleep. They had forgotten about the puppy sleeping downstairs. A few minutes after they fell asleep, the puppy made her way up the stairs and went to the big pillow bed in the corner where she could curl up and fall asleep as she watched over her family. During the night, Angel, the cat, came up the stairs and Precious started barking, which woke Jack.

"Precious, be quiet!" Jack said to her. The pup quieted down and just growled at Angel, who jumped up on the bed and curled up by Ariel's feet. After a few minutes, the pup settled down and went back to sleep.

The weeks flew by for Jack, Ariel, Andy and Joanie. Jack was working long hours at the mill and Ariel had her job back at the temporary home of the Sunshine Kids Day Care Center, in the Community Center. Andy was working hard at the Stevenson Dairy Farm, and Joanie was busy with her job at the Petco store. Ariel and Joanie went shopping for Joanie's wedding gown, all the bridesmaids dresses, and Ariel's Maid of Honor dress. They had a double bachelorette party with their friends and 2 male strippers. They looked into several caterers, before settling on the catering services of the French restaurant, Chateau Rouge.

The local baker was hired to design and bake 2 large wedding cakes which would be joined by a floral covered bridge and have a champagne fountain beneath the bridge. The total cost for the cakes was going to be no less than $200, including the miniature brides and grooms on the tops of each cake.

Andy and Jack bought their tuxedos, which would serve double duty as Groom and Best Man for each other. Before they knew it, the wedding day was only a week away. The invitations had been sent, RSVP's received for both weddings, final reservations made for the ceremony and reception, confirmation of the DJ for the reception, the tuxedos and gowns all ready to go, luggage packed for the honeymoon, and all the little details were taken care of. They had received RSVP's from all of the guests, 150 in all for both couples. Ariel and Joanie had appointments at the salon the morning of the wedding to get their hair, nails and makeup done, and the guys both went to the barber shop for a haircut. Ariel and Joanie went to Joanie's house to dress while the guys both went to Ariel's house.

"I have a surprise scheduled for the ladies after the ceremony, Andy." Jack said as they adjusted each other's bow ties in the living room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.