Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"That's just fine baby." he replied as he slowly began moving within her again. Jack bent his head down to her breasts and suckled hungrily on her hard protruding nipples. Ariel lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his waist as he thrust deeper into her hot wet sheath, moving harder, deeper, and faster within her. Moments later, Jack felt her muscles tighten around him as the orgasm hit her. The juices flowed from her wet sheath to cover his shaft and leak down over his testicles, dripping onto the bed. He moved his hand down and rubbed her clit, feeling her muscles contract even tighter around him as she came again. Within seconds of that tightening, he felt his own release as his hot seed spilled deep within Ariel's love nest. Her muscles continued throbbing as he shot his load into her and the feeling they both felt was incredible.

They lay intimately joined, legs and blankets tangled, arms wrapped around each other until Ariel's stomach rumbled loud enough that Jack heard it and they both laughed... "Sounds like my baby needs some breakfast!" he said, smiling.

She replied, "Yes I sure do honey. I'm ravenous! All this sex-ercise has made me work up quite an appetite. What's for breakfast this morning, my love?"

J ack pulled himself from her body, untangled the blankets from their bodies, then sat on the edge of the bed. "Why don't you look in the picnic basket to see what's left, babe, while I go out and tend the horses." he said. She nodded, then they both got out of bed and got dressed. She took a pair of shorts and a halter top from the dresser and slipped them on, then slid on her sandals that Jack had put in one of the drawers beneath the bed.

Ariel picked up the water bucket as she and Jack went outside. He grabbed the other two buckets and went to the pond. Ariel dumped the water from the bucket and walked to the pond with him. They took all three buckets to the pond and filled them. Jack took his buckets of water to the horses. Ariel knelt down by the pond and splashed some water on her face and arms. She carried the bucket to the cabin, setting it by the steps. She folded up the blanket and towels that were spread over the wood pile, then took them inside. She put them on top of the trunk, then set about cleaning up the cabin and making the bed.

She pulled off all the blankets from the bed, so she could straighten the sheets, then put all the blankets back on the bed except for the one that had the evidence of their love making dripped on it. She rolled that one up and put it by the door to take to the pond to clean. She finished making the bed then grabbed the broom from behind the door and swept the floor. Ariel straightened the pillows on the bed, then put on the floral comforter, refilled the oil lamp, straightened the candles on the dresser and put a new box of matches there and on the table too. She put the broom away, then picked up the blanket and went outside.

She looked over toward the corral and saw Jack with the horses. He had Lady's front hoof raised up and was cleaning out the stones and mud that were stuck in her horseshoe. She put the blanket on the wood pile, then took the bucket of drinking water inside, putting it on the table. She grabbed the broom again and swept the dirt out the door and off of the steps. She took the broom back inside, came back out and picked up the blanket. Jack had finished with the horses and was coming toward her. He gave her a kiss and asked, "What are you going to do with that blanket, baby?"

"Oh, I'm taking it to the pond to clean it off. It got a little messy from our fun this morning, honey. Want to help me with it?" she asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.