Discovery

by Cindy for Sin

Copyright© 2011 by Cindy for Sin

Erotica Sex Story: Greg and Dave explore their sexuality as their friendship develops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

I met Dave during my senior year of high school. We started talking one day at lunch and soon became friends. When I told Dave that I was restoring a fifty-five Chevy, he offered to help me. We spent most of our free time in my garage working on the car.

My grandfather gave me the car when I turned sixteen. The body was in great shape, but the engine needed rebuilding. My dad let me use our two and a half car garage as my workshop. I worked part time and spent most of my money on the car.

Dave and I spent many hours working on the car and becoming best friends. We talked for hours, getting to know one another. Dave told me he and his family moved from Texas because his father found a better job. During our last year of high school, he let his hair grow. He told me that they frowned on long hair on guys in his old home town.

Over the remainder of the school year, Dave and I pulled and rebuilt the engine. There were times we couldn't do much because I didn't have the money for parts or the machine shop. After graduating from high school my part time job turned to full time. Soon, I had the money to finish the engine and get the remaining parts I needed to finish the car.

"Well, I guess we're ready," I said as Dave and I stood near the car drinking a beer.

"Yup, we're close." Dave bumped his shoulder against mine. We were the same height and our shoulders met.

Dave came over on Saturday morning to help me reinstall the rebuilt engine in the Chevy. We worked all day, getting the engine remounted and everything connected. There was a lot left to do, but we decided to take a break and get something to eat.

In the house, Dave and I sat at the table eating pizza and drinking cold beer. My parents and my sister Lynn were out of town visiting my grandparents in Georgia. After eating, we went to the back porch to have a smoke. Dave rolled a couple joints and we enjoyed getting buzzed.

"That's some good weed," I said. "Where did you score it?"

"This guy at work sold it to me. He said he can get it anytime I want it," Dave replied. "Want another beer?"

I nodded and Dave took two bottles of beer from the cooler. We popped the caps and drank from the brown longneck bottles. Dave and I began talking about some of the girls at school. I told him I didn't have time for girls, but the truth was that I never asked a girl out.

"Want to see something hot?" Dave said.

"What?"

Dave got up, went to the garage, and returned with a paper bag. He sat next to me on the couch and pulled a magazine from the bag.

"Check this out. I found these in a trash can the other day," Dave said. He opened two more beers, giving me one.

Dave opened the magazine and I saw pictures of a naked woman. He began flipping the pages while we looked at the pictures. I'd seen magazines like it before and while I found the photos exciting, Dave's magazine wasn't much different from the ones I'd seen. I did notice that the writing was a foreign language, but I wasn't interested in reading.

Flipping the page, Dave said, "Check this out."

I stared at the pictures of a woman sucking a man's cock. As Dave flipped the pages, I saw men and women engaged in various sexual acts.

"Holly shit! I've never seen anything like this before," I said. All of the magazines I'd seen, as well as the ones I hid in my room, only showed naked women.

"I know, neither have I. These pictures turn me on," Dave said.

Nodding, I adjusted my hard on in my pants. Dave caught me and chuckled. He reached into his jeans and did the same thing. We chuckled and went back to looking at the pictures.

"Have you ever done that with a girl?" I said as I pointed to a picture of a woman sucking a cock.

"No."

"Neither have I."

Dave nodded and turned the page. "Have you dated much?" Dave said.

Shaking my head, I said, "No. I went to a party with a girl once, but it wasn't a date. Have you?"

"I never had a girlfriend."

"Why not?"

Dave didn't answer me. He just shrugged his shoulders and turned the page. We stopped looking at the magazine long enough for Dave to roll another joint while I opened two beers. We smoked the joint and then returned to the pictures. As we looked at page after page of men and women having sex, Dave started rubbing himself.

"Damn, this cranks me up," Dave said.

"No kidding," I replied. "I'm as hard as hell."

Chuckling, Dave said, "We could jack off if you want to."

"What, in front of each other?" I said.

"Sure, why not? It isn't like we don't do it. Well, I know I do it."

Laughing, I said, "Yeah, me too. I've never done it in front of anyone though. Have you?"

"Yeah, my cousin and I used to jack off together. He lived in the same neighborhood as I used to."

I wasn't sure I wanted to play with my cock in front of Dave or anyone else. The pictures excited me and the beer and pot clouding my thinking. I was about to tell Dave that I didn't want to do it, but he stood up, opened his pants, and pulled his cock out. I tried not to watch him and looked at the pictures. Dave didn't seem the least bit shy about jacking off in front of me though.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," Dave said as he slowly stroked his cock. "How can you stand just sitting there?"

My cock throbbed. I rubbed myself through my pants, but it wasn't what I wanted or needed. Finally, I opened my jeans and pulled my cock out so I could jack off too. Dave smiled and turned the pages of the magazine as we masturbated in front of each other. It didn't take long before I came, shooting semen onto the floor. Dave let out a groan and he came too.

"That's better, isn't it?" Dave said as he sat back and slowly fondled his semi hard cock.

I chuckled and said, "It's weird, but it was good." I didn't stop playing with my cock either. "How often did you and your cousin jack off in front of each other?"

"Whenever we could," Dave replied with a chuckle.

Dave stood up. I thought he was going to fix his jeans, but he removed them. He got us another beer and sat on the couch. I took the beer and sat there with my jeans down around my thighs. He rolled another joint and we smoked it.

"What to see another magazine?" Dave said.

I nodded and Dave took another magazine from the bag. He scooted closer to me, placing the magazine on our legs. My jeans were in the way so I pushed them lower and finally off. Sitting in our underwear, Dave and I began looking at the new magazine.

"What the fuck!" I said. Beside pictures of women having sex with each other, the magazine showed men having sex with each other.

"This one is about bisexual people. It has pictures of women and women, men and men, and men and women going at it."

Dave and I looked at the pictures. I realized that the pictures of two men excited me the same as pictures of men and women or women with another woman. He turned the page and I saw a picture of a man with another man's cock in his mouth.

Reaching under the magazine, Dave wrapped his hand around my cock and started stroking me. I felt like I should remove his hand, but I didn't. Leaning back, I enjoyed the feeling of someone else playing with my cock. Dave looked at me and smiled.

"Are you a homo or something?" I said to Dave.

"I don't know, Greg. I like looking at girls, but I've never done anything with one."

"You've done this before, haven't you?"

Dave grinned. "Yeah."

"With your cousin?"

Dave continued stroking my cock as he nodded. "We started doing it to each other when we looked at magazines." He chuckled and said, "Before long, we didn't need the magazines anymore."

"Um, do you want me to do you too?" My mind reeled as I realized what I said. I never thought about doing anything with another guy before, but the combination of the pot, beer, and Dave's gentle stroking affected me. Before he could answer, I moved the magazine and touched his cock.

I looked down, watching my hand moving up and down Dave's rigid cock. He let out a soft moan and stopped jacking me off. Dave held my cock firmly, gently moving his thumb against the shaft. I varied the pressure on his cock as I moved my hand up and down. A few moments later, Dave began stroking me again. We timed our motions, moving our hands up and down as we watched each other.

"This feels great, doesn't it?" Dave said.

Nodding, I tried to decide if I liked him stroking me, or me stroking him better. While I'd jacked off many times, the feeling of his cock in my hand was so much different from touching myself. Dave's cock felt hot and hard in my hand. Feeling the need to explore, I moved my hand to his balls and massaged them. He shifted on the couch, spreading his legs. Dave started fondling my balls too.

Dave and I continued our play. We jacked each other off, making one another ejaculate. After resting for a few minutes, we moved apart and put our jeans on.

"Do you think we'll be able to get the engine running tomorrow?" Dave said.

I felt surprised by his question. I thought we'd talk about what we did together, but Dave acted as if everything was normal.

"Um, yeah, I think so. We have to tighten all the engine mounts, finish connecting the wiring and put oil in the crankcase. Other than that, I think we're ready."

"Cool. I'll see you tomorrow. What time do you want me to come over?" Dave said.

"I don't know. Is eight too early?"

"No, eight isn't too early. We can get most of the work finished before it gets too hot. What time are your parents and sister coming home?"

"They won't be home for another week. They're up in Georgia visiting my grandparents."

"Oh that's right, you told me that before. Okay, I'll see you in the morning."

I went to bed after Dave left. My head spun as I replayed the evening's activities. The more I thought about what Dave and I did, the more I realized that I enjoyed every moment. Tossing and turning on the bed, I began questioning my sexuality. Prior to what I'd experienced with Dave my thoughts were of naked girls. They fueled me as I jacked off. That night, as I slowly stroked my cock, I thought about Dave and the things we did together. As hard as I tried, I couldn't feel guilty or that what we did was wrong.

The next morning I sat at the table waiting for Dave and drank a cup of coffee. He came in the backdoor shortly after eight. Dave poured a cup of coffee and sat across from me at the table.

"Are you ready to get started?" Dave said.

I nodded and looked at my friend. "Um, about last night..."

"I enjoyed it, Greg. If I upset you or did something wrong, I'm sorry. Please believe me when I say that I didn't plan it. Things just happened. If you want me to take off, I'll understand."

"No, I don't want you to take off, Dave. I enjoyed it too, but I'm confused."

Dave chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, tell me about it! I'm so mixed up I could scream. Just so you know, I haven't done anything with anyone except you and my cousin. It isn't as if I go looking for sex with other guys. Until I met you, I never thought about other guys except my cousin."

"Is your cousin homosexual?" I said.

Laughing, Dave said, "No, Andy is definitely bisexual. He's married."

"How old is he?"

"He's twenty two."

"Did he know before he married his wife?" I said.

"Oh yeah, he knew. Andy and I started fooling around when I was sixteen and he was twenty. I stood up at the wedding."

"Does his wife know that he's bisexual?"

"I don't know if he told her or not, Greg." Dave shifted uncomfortably and looked at me. "It was more than just sex to me. When Andy told me he was getting married, it broke my heart. I knew that we would never live happily ever after, but it still hurt."

"Did you love him?"

"I don't know that I loved Andy, not that way, but I did care for and about him. We talked for a long time when he told me he was getting married. If you ask me, he did it to prove to his friends he wasn't gay."

"Why would he do that?" I said.

"That type of lifestyle may be acceptable in California, or here in Florida, but it isn't in South Texas. There are people that will beat a man if they suspect he's gay or even bisexual. Andy is going to school to be a lawyer and if they ever found out he liked sex with men, it could cause trouble for him. I don't blame him for what he did if that's why he did it."

Dave and I refilled our coffee mugs and headed for the garage. We began working on the car, tightening the motor mounts and the transmission. I couldn't stop thinking about the things we discussed in the kitchen or how I felt about it. My mind kept replaying the day before and the feeling of Dave's hand on my cock, and my hand on his cock.

"I don't see any leaks," I said from under the car. "The oil filter is snug and so is the lower hose." I rolled out from under the car and looked up at Dave. He offered his hand and I took it so I could get up.

"Are you ready to fire it up?" Dave said.

"Yeah, I guess we're ready. Go for it," I said.

Dave got into the car. He turned the key and nothing happened. I started looking under the hood for the problem. Dave came over, stood next to me, and looked too. Suddenly, he began laughing. Putting one hand on my back, he pointed with the other hand.

"Do you think it would be better if we installed the battery?" Dave said. I started laughing as we stared at the battery holder.

"Yeah, I think it would be a lot better."

Dave picked up the battery and placed it in the holder. I connected the cables while he found the hold down clamp on the bench. Dave finished securing the battery and got in the car. He turned the key and the engine cranked, but didn't start. I sprayed starting fluid into the carburetor and the engine backfired. A moment later, it started. Dave stuck his arm in the air and we cheered.

"Wow, that engine sounds great," Dave said. He got out of the car and stood next to me while we listened to the engine idle.

"It should, we completely rebuilt it. It has new rings, valves, bearings, and gaskets." I put my arm over Dave's shoulders. "Thank a million, Dave. I couldn't have done it without you."

Dave put his arm around my waist. "I'm having a blast working on the car with you, Greg."

Neither of us moved for a few moments. We stood staring at the engine with our arms holding the other. I didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable having Dave's arm around me or having mine around his waist.

"When are we going to take her out on the road?" Dave said.

"No time like the present. I don't have plates, but we should be okay as long as we stay off the main roads," I said.

Dave and I climbed into the car. I shifted the car into reverse and backed out of the garage. Dave rolled down the window and rested his arm on the ledge. I drove along the road, but didn't push the fresh engine. I stopped the car and let Dave drive it home.

For the next week, Dave and I met after work to work on the car. We did a break job and made sure everything was in good shape. I got the plates on Friday so that the car was legal to drive on the road.

"Do you want to take a drive tomorrow?" I said as we stood against the car drinking a beer on Friday night.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" Dave said.

"Have you been to the beach?"

Dave laughed and shook his head. "Nope. I've lived here for almost a year and I haven't been to the beach yet."

"We'll go tomorrow. Let's get going early."

Dave and I agreed to meet at nine the next morning. I drove him to his house and then I went home. After packing my things for the next day, I went to bed.

I picked Dave up at nine on Saturday morning. We drove to the beach, found a parking place, and went out onto the sand. After dropping our stuff and removing our shorts, we went to the water. He followed me into the surf, diving into the water when it was deep enough. We swam out until we found a sandbar that we could stand on.

"This is great," Dave said. "This is the first time I've been in saltwater."

"I don't get to the beach very often. It's not busy because the tourists aren't here. During the season, the beach is packed."

"There isn't anyone here today."

"There'll be people on the beach later. Most of the locals don't get up too early. The older people that like to walk on the beach are already gone."

"Greg, I'm glad you aren't pissed off at me for what happened last weekend. I guess that the booze, pot, and the pictures got the best of me."

"I already told you I wasn't mad at you, Dave." I looked at him and smiled. "Can I ask what else you and your cousin did together?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.