Cousin Jenn - Cover

Cousin Jenn

by The Bartender

Copyright© 2011 by The Bartender

True Story Sex Story: Thanksgiving dinner at my Uncles house is our yearly tradition, but when I get there I realize that my cousin Jenn has shed her baby fat and become beautiful. After a little innocent flirting leads to a lot of fun.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Cousins   First   .

Every year we went to my Uncle's house for Thanksgiving. He ran a pretty profitable business and therefore his house was the biggest. This year was like no other. I tried to get out of it, not because I didn't enjoy spending time with my family, but because now I was 16 and I was trying to score brownie points by heading over to my girlfriend's house for dinner. But my parents would not relent so off we were to Uncle Jims. The one redeeming thing about going over to my Uncle's house were getting to hang out with my 3 girl cousins Jess the oldest one at 21, Jamie was 19 and Jenn was 15. Since we lived quite a bit we only saw them during Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. I always had a blast hanging out with them. Plus Jess and Jamie were smoking hot while Jenn was cute and fun to hang out with. Jess had straight black hair and was short but had huge tits. Jamie was a sun worshiper so she always had a deep dark tan and had the most amazing body especially her ass. Jenn was cute but she had yet to lose her baby fat but when she did she would be the best looking one out of all three since she had a beautiful face. Not only that but Jenn and I got along best since we were close in age and personality.

As I walked in, I had to do a triple take when Jenn came downstairs. She was downright gorgeous as not only did she lose the baby fat, but she grew what must be at least c cups when she had always been flat chested. She had brown curly hair with these wonderfully green eyes. She basically looked like young Sandra Bullock but with green eyes. After the usual big meal the grownups got together for cocktails while all the kids would go downstairs to the basement to play a board game. But this year Jess went and had drinks with the adults and Jamie got to go over her boyfriend's house.

"So how come your not going over your boyfriend's house?" I asked Jenn while we were watching TV in the basement.

"I got in trouble. I got caught drinking so I am grounded for a WHOLE MONTH!"

"Ha Ha that sucks, how is your boyfriend taking it?"

"To be honest I think he is relieved. He is a little shy and I keep trying to push him to try new things and he is always scared. I think I am going to end it if he doesn't grow some balls."

"Wow that is weird. Don't take any offense but I think he would be crazy not to fool around with you. Not that you weren't pretty before, but Jenn you are down right gorgeous now."

She blushed at that and then said, "You pervert trying to hit on your cousin," as she playfully slapped me on the arm. In response I jumped on top of her and started tickling her but as she tried to escape from me, her skirt rode up and her leg was rubbing up against my cock. Immediately electric bots starting shooting to my dick and it started to swell. I pretended to lose my grip and let Jenn wiggle away. We both caught our breath and sat back down to watch TV. I kept trying to steal glances at my beautiful cousin without getting caught. I had my hands down by my side and as Jenn stretched she again displayed her wonderful body to me. But when she was done her hand dropped right next to mine. Electric bolts flew through my body at the exciting touch of my cousin. Neither one of us moved our hands for about 5 minutes. Then I decided to make a small move and I moved my hand inside of hers so that we can hold hands. I saw her blush as my pulse quickened even more. It felt like my heart was trying to leap out of my chest I was so nervous. After about a minute of holding hands I started moving my thumb over her silky smooth skin. My hard-on was obvious now as there was nothing I could do that wouldn't be obvious so I left it out the whole world to see. Jenn made the next mover and put her head on my shoulder and snuggled into me. I knew we shouldn't be doing this since she was my cousin and to top it off we both were dating other people but I couldn't take it anymore so I tilted my head down and kissed her gently on her lips. We both moaned lightly as our mouths opened to allow for our tongues to dance in and out of each other's mouths. Jenn turned and climbed into my lap letting her skit ride up as I cupped her wonderful plump but firm ass with both hands. She broke our kiss to whip her sweater over her head in a flash. Her bra was off in another second and there stood in my eyes the most perfect tits I have ever seen. They were beautiful and perfectly proportioned to the wonderful girl sitting in my lap. She started unbuttoning my shirt and I reached up with my mouth and started hissing her earlobe and on her neck.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.