What to Do? - Cover

What to Do?

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: I saw her with my cousin but this story goes much deeper.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Black Female   .

This story could be in a number of categories, Romance, Erotic Couples even a little Interracial to name a few. Thank you to WanderingScot for editing this story for me.

I'm Jerry Cahill. Born and raised in West Virginia, have an older sister and pretty much lead a normal life. We lived down in a valley in a somewhat rural area. This story begins shortly after my graduation from high school. I had signed up for a two year stint in the Air Force, and afterwards I would be on four years reserve. The job market was pretty tough and I wasn't much for going to college.

I was an athlete but from a small rural school which means you usually don't get noticed by any of the talent scouts. My dad ran a feed store and I figured I might be working there the rest of my life. I decided I wanted to take a couple of years off, get away and see the world like they say in the ads.

I hung around with some fairly decent friends, mostly ex jocks. We didn't cause a lot of trouble but we did drink our share of beer for being underage. I was due to leave for basic training in two weeks so I wanted to make the best of my days till then. Back in the valley was a private pond. The actual property it was located on was owned by my uncle Bob. The pond itself was quite far away from the house. We would go swimming there on the hot days. We usually didn't need suits.

His son Rob, my cousin was a high school dropout. He was two years older than me and was always getting in trouble. I stayed away from him as much as possible. I knew he dealt in drugs (weed) and I developed a dislike for him.

I think his goal in life was to fuck as many women as possible. He worked at a garage/filling station in the little town down the road. Even though I hate to say it since he was my cousin, he was bad news. He always had a couple of guys hanging around him. They were dropouts also and did most everything he told them too. He must give them free drugs or at least at a discount. Right now he grew his own marijuana.

Why women would hang with him was hard to understand. He must have presented the bad boy image and it attracted them to him. I knew some of the girls he had dated and they were from decent families. Others he would be with were what I call bar broads and party girls.

I usually distanced myself from him as much as possible. I've dated a few girls and had sex with a couple. Funny that after I dated them Rob asked them out. I guess he wanted to make sure he had sex with any girls I had been with. I later found out it was a jealousy thing with him. His dad had told him he wished he was more like me. I figured that just threw more coals into the flames of his dislike for me.

I need to tell you a little about Jessie. She was a neighbor girl down the road. We were the same age and good friends. We played together when we were younger but as we got older her parents told her to stay away from boys. She even got in trouble if I walked her home from school after getting off the bus.

Her parents were so strict; I really felt sorry for her. I had asked her out a dozen times and she always told me she couldn't. Her parents said she couldn't date till she was eighteen. They were way over protective. She had one sister who was four years older and left home the minute she graduated.

Anita, her sister married the first guy she went out with but luckily he was a good man. They now have two kids. Jessie's parents even got mad when she visited her sister. About all she did was housework, work the farm and read books. They didn't even own a TV till a couple of years ago.

When Jessie turned sixteen she begged her parents to let her work at the local grocery store. They agreed but she had to give half her earnings to them. She told me at school that she didn't care about the money, she was just happy to get out of the house. I felt sorry for her, all she wanted was a life.

Jessie was somewhat of a plain Jane. I figured it was because she wasn't allowed to wear makeup and her parents made her wear a dress to school. I could tell by looking at her that she probably had a great figure, just wasn't able to show it wearing the old fashioned dresses. It was hard to believe there were still people like her parents around.

I liked her a lot but never kissed her or even held her hand. I always hoped that someday we might date. I guess I was always intrigued by her. She had a few female friends at school. They were mostly the geek girls. Other girls talked about her behind her back. It pissed me off because she didn't deserve it.

I stopped at the station to get gas one day and I saw Jessie enter a store across from the station where Rob worked. Rob looked up and told me that one day he was going to fuck the hell out of Jessie. I told him to just leave the poor girl alone. She had enough to deal with without him making it even worse for her. He just laughed and told me it was going to happen.

As I mentioned earlier I was to leave for basic training two weeks after graduation. The weekend before I was to leave my friends asked if I was going to Rob's nude day party. I knew about it but wasn't planning on going, mainly because Rob was giving it.

His dad would be gone that weekend so he was throwing a party at the pond. My uncle and Rob lived at an old farm place alone. My uncle and aunt divorced years ago. He leased out most of the acreage to a local man for growing corn.

Rob said he wanted to celebrate nude day. He was charging fifty dollars a head, to the guys only. All women could come to the party free. He was having a hog roasted and would supply a couple of kegs of beer.

I couldn't see giving him fifty dollars to get laid. I could probably do that on my own. Five of my buddies got together and said that each put up ten bucks as a going away present for me to go to the party. I finally agreed to go. I figured I might as well get laid my last day home.

At the party most everyone started out wearing bathing suits. As they began drinking and became less inhibited the clothes would begin coming off. I couldn't believe how many people showed up. There must have been two hundred and at least eighty of them were women.

I know readers or going to think this is a double standard but I know most young guys get horny and will have sex with just about anything that moves. I just have a hard time believing that women feel the same. I always thought that most women wanted more love and affection than just sex. Since I'm not a woman I guess I'll never understand.

Rob must have been making a pile of money by having this party. Besides making fifty bucks a head he also was selling his weed. I don't know, it just didn't seem right but if that's what the people wanted, so be it.

The party was well underway and people were starting to get naked. Some were in the pond swimming. Others were listening to a group of musicians playing. I looked up and I couldn't believe what I saw. Rob was over by the drink table and Jessie was with him.

I went over to see her. She had a dress on. Rob looked at me and gave me the creepiest look. "Look who I invited to the party."

"Jess, why are you here? You shouldn't be here."

Rob butted in. "Hey, she's my date, leave her the fuck alone." He handed her a pina colada.

"I've never drunk alcohol Rob," she said.

"It's ok Baby, you'll love it. Give it a try," replied Rob.

She tasted it. "I like it," she said and almost drank it straight down. Rob made her another.

"Jess, please let me take you home. You don't belong here." Rob started to say something but Jess talked first.

"What do you mean I don't belong here? You're here! I want to have fun too. I'm over eighteen and can do what I want. You're almost as mean as my parents."

"For the last time Jess, let me take you home before you regret being here. You don't belong here. You're too nice to be here." I was sincere in what I was saying.

Rob spoke, "Jerry, you may be my cousin but Jess is my girl tonight. I suggest you stay the hell away from her or get the hell out of my party."

I looked at Jess, and she seemed just a bit sad. Then she looked at me as if in defiance and drank down her second drink quickly. I shook my head and walked away.

I didn't own her and I had warned her. What more could I have done? I did my best to stay away from her and went over by the pond. Word got around that I was leaving for the service the next day and I couldn't believe the attention I was getting. I had already drunk too many beers and was lying on my back when three women came up to me and removed my bathing suit.

I lay there as they began rubbing my body. My cock was hard in no time. Sheila, a black cheerleader from school said she always wanted to try me. I looked at her dark black bush as she lowered herself down on my very hard cock. Damn, she felt good.

Shelly, a gal I've dated a few times lowered her shaved pussy over my face as I ate her up. It was my first ever three- way. Sheila came and I saw her juices running down my cock. She thanked me and wished me luck. Renee, another cheerleader took her place and was riding my very stiff cock. She wasn't on me long when I felt Shelly coming with my tongue up her pussy.

It started a chain reaction that made me shoot a load into Renee and then Renee pushed down hard on my pelvic area and came herself. It felt so damn good. My face had Shelly's juices all over it and Renee's all over my cock. They both kissed me, wiped off the remaining juices from my face and wished me luck.

As I was lying there recovering, an older woman I didn't know took my wet cock in her mouth and gave me oral sex. As I watched her I noticed one of my buddies was fucking her from behind at the same time. I had never had sex like this in my short life. I was pretty much a one on one type guy. This was almost a going away party for me.

I came from this older woman's manipulations. I could see my sperm coming out of her mouth. She must have swallowed quite a bit. Jim, my friend must have gotten his rocks off too. I jumped in the pond to get cleaned up a little.

I put my bathing suit back on and went and got some beer. It was then I saw Jessie smoking a weed. She was three sheets to the wind. The back of her dress was unbuttoned and Rob was removing it from her. She did have a swimsuit under it. I had to walk away, it really saddened me.

I drank my beer and decided to just go home. The last thing I saw was Rob fucking Jess. He yelled out, "Got a virgin here." He was giving me an evil grin.

His buddies went over to watch. I looked at Jess and she had her head turned and was looking at me. She had tears running down her face. I saw Rob get up and let one of his friends takr his place. Jess just laid there drunk and drugged. I had tears in my eyes and felt saddened when I last looked at her.

I got home and packed my gear. I was heading to the airport first thing in the morning. I thought about Jess. Was what she did any worse than what I did? I didn't have the answer and probably never would.

Nothing I could do about it now anyway. She made her decision. Whenever I thought of her I felt hurt inside. Why? We were just friends. I was off to the service. I didn't even want to go home after basic training. Not sure if it had anything to do with Jess. I decided to spend a couple of weeks touring out west since I was in Texas. I would then be heading to the Middle East after my short leave.

My sight- seeing tour overseas wasn't the greatest. I spent a lot of my time on the ship. When I did leave the ship we went to small towns and helped them rebuild. War is hell and I saw a lot of it first- hand.

My R&R was spent in small villages having sex with just about every type of woman imaginable - young, old and everything in between. For these women it was all about the money. Men were selling their wives, sons their mothers, brothers their sisters.

Poverty really sucked in those areas. I would usually give them twenty dollars but could have gotten away with paying ten and sometimes five. They seemed so grateful for whatever they would receive. Some really put an effort into it. It was easy to tell most were faking it. I should let the readers know that we always used condoms.

I tried to compare the sex with women overseas with the sex I received at home. It was almost impossible. These women did it because they had to if they were to survive and feed their families. At home it was all about having fun and letting yourself go. The one thing I missed in both places was having sex for love.

I wanted to ask these men how they could just give up their wife and other family members just like that but it wasn't my place to ask. Cultures in other lands seemed completely different.

As I grew up I always thought I'd meet that special woman and when we had made love I would always know that she was the one I wanted to spend my life with. Maybe I was just a dreamer but it's what I had always believed. Now it was just about getting my rocks off.

While in the service I was being schooled as an MP, military police. After I had put in my two years active duty I figured I could be a local cop, police officer or sheriff deputy. There would be lots of options for me to choose from. I would be in the reserves for four years and could be an MP on base also.

The military gave me some great training and education as well as getting me physically fit. It wasn't easy and at times I felt I had made a bad decision enlisting, but I had made it through basic training, followed by just less than two years service in the Middle East.

I was about to be released and go home. I sure learned a lot in two short years. After seeing what other people went through I was happy to be a US citizen.


I have to drop back a ways and explain something that happened about four months after I went overseas. I was getting letters from my family and they would tell me about good things happening in our area. When I asked them if anything bad ever happened they told me I was seeing enough bad things and they didn't want to upset me.

I don't know why I did it but I asked my sister if she ever saw Jessie. I was surprised when she wrote me back and what she had to say.

"Jessie is living with Rob at Uncle Bob's house. She is pregnant and I guess Rob is the father. We were all surprised when we heard about it. I talked to her at the store one day and she said her dad kicked her out when she told them she was pregnant.

"She said she had nowhere to go and was scared. Rob's dad, uncle Bob offered her a roof over her head and she took it. She seems so sad, I really feel sorry for her," said my sister.

I was taken totally aback after hearing this. I had to wonder if all this had begun at the nude day party. Somewhere deep in my soul I felt sad. Rob was an asshole and Jess living with him wouldn't be good. What the hell was the problem with her parents? When she needed them, they turned their back on her.

Rob wasn't the parenting type. I knew him all too well. He had to be doing this for a reason. He let other men have her at his nude party, so there was no way he would say the baby is his and spend a lifetime supporting the child. No one had mentioned the child or Jessie since I received that letter from my sister. I was honestly too ashamed to ask anyone. I would be finding out soon enough when I returned home.


My sister Julie was four years older than me. She had gotten married over a year and a half ago. She had a daughter a couple of months before I went into the service. When she wrote me she told me she was pregnant with her second child. It would be a boy. I was really happy for her and Phil. Phil worked for my dad at the feed mill. His parents owned a large farm so he knew a lot about the business.

When I returned home mom and dad were so happy. I have to admit I was quite homesick myself. When Julie found out I was home she came over to see me. Mom said they were throwing me a welcome home party on Saturday. I told them it wasn't necessary but they didn't listen to me.

After talking to Julie a little I asked her if she knew anything about Jessie, Rob and the baby. Instead of answering me, she stared at me for a few seconds. "What is it Julie?"

"Let's go outside and talk. I have something to tell you."

We went and sat on the porch. "Jerry, Jessie lost the baby." I wasn't quite sure how to react. I know losing your baby could be traumatic but I didn't know enough about Rob and Jessie.

"How did she lose it? I feel sorry for her but Rob and her just never seemed to fit together. You know I cared for her didn't you? I asked her out a number of times but she said her parents didn't approve."

"I need to tell you about Jess," said Julie. "After you left for the service I would stop in the store where she worked and I could tell something was wrong. She was even more quiet than usual. She started crying. That's when she told me she was pregnant.'

"We became closer that day as I hugged her and said everything would work out. When I asked her who the father was she told me she thought it was Rob. I couldn't believe it, her and Rob together. That's when she told me about the party she went to. She mentioned you were there and told her to go home, she didn't belong there. She wished she would have listened to you. She told me that she had always liked you but her parents wouldn't let her date. When Rob told her there was a party and you would be there, she decided to go in spite of her parents. She was over eighteen after all."

"Julie, it was one of Rob's nude parties. My buddies bought me a ticket as a goodbye gesture. I was leaving the next day. I was pissed when I saw Jess with Rob. I tried to warn her but she wouldn't listen. I did like her but we were never more than friends."

"I need to tell you more Jer. I began talking to Jessie regularly. We became friends and I was the one of the few she could confide in. She didn't date anyone after the day of the party. Rob would stop by the store and she would refuse to go out with him. Then she found out she was pregnant. She told her parents and her mom cried and her dad threw her out calling her a whore and a slut.

"She had nowhere to go and no one to turn to. She went to talk to Rob at the farm to tell him she was pregnant. It just so happened that Uncle Bob was just back from a trip. Rob wasn't home yet and I guess Jess started crying. Uncle Bob invited her in and she told him she was pregnant and needed to talk to Rob.

"Uncle Bob isn't a bad guy. It's just that he is never around and Rob does what he wants. He is however afraid of his dad. When Jessie told uncle Bob she had been asked to leave her parents home and had no place to go uncle Bob told her he had plenty of extra rooms and she could stay with them till she could figure out what she was going to do.

"She promised uncle Bob that she would keep the place clean and cook dinner for him. She called her sister and she helped her move her things into one of the spare rooms. Her sister felt sorry for her but there wasn't a lot she could do. She had two kids of her own.

"When Rob found out Jess had talked with his father he was pissed. He said the damn kid could belong to anyone. According to Jess, Bob backhanded Rob and told him he gave her permission to stay and that they could decide the fatherhood of the baby after it was born."

"So what happened to the baby?" I asked.

"Rob treated Jess ok when Bob was around but treated her like shit when he was on the road. She was like his slave and she had to have sex with him. Sometimes he would bring other women home and have sex with them in front of her. When Jess was about eight months along she fell down the stairs and had a miscarriage.

"The truth is Rob and Jess had an argument and he pushed her and she fell. She was in the hospital for three days. Rob told her if she told anyone the truth that he would kill her. She was scared."

"So where is she now? How is she doing? Does she still work at the store?" I asked.

"After she lost the baby her sister said she could live with her till she could find a place. She still lives there, works at the store and started taking classes at college. She comes and visits me regularly.

"Rob bothers her now and then but she does her best to stay away from him. He knows better than to come by our house because Phil would kick his ass. I'm sure he knows that I know the truth. Jerry, is it alright if she comes to your welcome home party?"

"Of course Jess is welcome to the party."

Damn, that was a lot to take in all at once. One thing I knew for sure is that Julie would never lie to me. We always confided in each other. That's why I asked her why she never wrote me and told me all of this?

"Jerry! You were out fighting a war. What good would it have done to tell you? You were thousands of miles away, what could or would you have done?"

"You're right sis. Anything else I need to know?"

"Rob hates your guts. Uncle Bob keeps telling Rob he should join the service instead of getting women pregnant. Between uncle Bob telling him he wishes he was more like you to Jessie telling him that you're the only guy she ever had a crush on, he doesn't much care for you."

"Wait! What do you mean has a crush on? Jessie told you that she had a crush on me?"

"Shit! I wasn't supposed to tell you that. She does like you, always did but she knew she ruined it the day she went to the party with Rob."

About that time mom and dad came out and sat with us on the porch. They wanted to know about what was going on in the Middle East and exactly what I had done there. I told them most everything I knew except having sex with dozens of women.

A car pulled up and it was Phil with my niece and nephew. First time I had seen my nephew and my niece sure grew in two years. After greeting everyone we went in for dinner. It was good to be home.

The day of the welcome home party I helped set up tables and chairs. Sis and Phil were putting up a welcome home sign. Why would that bring tears to my eyes? Dad had to work a half day at the mill. He let Phil off so he could help us set up.

The neighbors all began to show up, each one with trays of food. One thing about country people is they knew how to cook. A lot of my buddies showed up. Some were in college and others worked in the area. A few helped their dads on the farm.

Another car pulled up and two women got out along with two kids. It was Jessie and her sister Anita with her two kids. Jessie was crying as she came to meet me. When did she become so emotional? I hugged her and her sister. Anita introduced me to her kids. I looked over my shoulder and saw Julie watching me.

My problem was I wasn't sure how I felt about Jessie. I do have to say she looked great in jeans and a western shirt. I walked them up to the party area and Julie greeted them. The kids all went to play together. I told Jessie I would talk to her later.

Uncle Bob showed up and congratulated me. He gave me a big bear hug. Rob never showed up and Bob didn't mention him. Uncle Bob was my mom's brother. He walked up and gave her a hug. He walked over and gave Jess and Anita a hug also and talked to them for a few minutes. He was just a big friendly guy. His wife left him because he wouldn't give up his truck driving. He told us that it was all he ever knew how to do.

If he ever found out that Rob caused Jessie's miscarriage he'd probably kick the shit out of him. He would often tell my mom that he knew Rob was a bad seed but there wasn't much he could do about it. He lived with his mother till he was a teenager and she let him do whatever he wanted.

One day she got remarried and her husband didn't want Rob in the house. He was always getting into trouble. That's when he moved in with uncle Bob. A neighbor lady would watch the place when Bob was gone but she really didn't discipline Rob. She did see that he had meals and she did some housework. Rob pretty much did what he wanted.

I didn't get a chance to really talk to Jess at the party, there were just too many people around. I got her number and told her I would be by to see her. She had quite the busy schedule with college and working at the store.

All my plans to be in law enforcement didn't pan out. I would need more training and schooling. I wasn't up for it. I just wanted to enjoy my life right now. I asked dad for a job at the mill and he smiled when I asked. He always wanted me to work alongside of him and maybe someday take over the business.

Phil was my boss and I didn't mind it a bit. He was a good man besides being my brother in law. I was in great shape and had no problems lifting the heavy feed bags. I was making a decent wage and still living at home so I didn't have many expenses. I bought myself a truck and decided to make payments to help build my credit. I had a nice savings that I built up while in the service.

One day I stopped by the store and there was Jess with a big smile on her face. It wasn't too busy and we were able to talk a little. I asked her out on the following Saturday and she accepted.

When I picked her up she said she had a lot of things to say that I should know. I told her that she didn't have to tell me anything but she insisted on telling me.

"I was wrong to not have listened to you at that party. I need for you to know that I regret it but I can't take it back. Julie told me that she told you I got pregnant because of my stupidity. Dad kicked me out and I had no place to go."

"Jess, you don't need to explain anything to me. If I have a question I'll ask you."

"No, I need to tell you everything, please let me. Jerry, I always liked you and when Rob said you would be at that party I decided to go. I didn't know it was a nude party. I thought it was a swimming party and that's why I wore my bathing suit under my dress.

"I knew my parents wouldn't approve even though I was eighteen but I thought I might be with you. When I saw you and you told me to leave that I didn't belong there I felt really hurt. That's why I went and took the drinks because I was mad at you."

"I'm sorry Jess, it must have come out wrong. I knew what kind of party it was and wanted to protect you," I replied.

"I wasn't use to drinking and got drunk really quick. Rob gave me that marijuana cigarette and it put me in some sort of la la land. Before I knew it he had my dress off and my bathing suit bottom and was having sex with me. When I looked up and saw you I cried. Jess, I was a virgin and that bastard took that from me.

"After that I couldn't believe he let his two buddies have sex with me. I want you to know I didn't want it and I didn't like it. One of your friends Jim, took me home when Rob and his friends were through with me. I took a shower and went to bed. I thought about you and how much you must hate me."

"I don't hate you Jess, I've never hated you. I didn't like seeing you with Rob but there wasn't much I could do about it."

"You know after my dad kicked me out that I lived with Rob and his dad for a number of months. Bob was always good to me but Rob forced me to have sex with him when Bob wasn't there. I didn't have a lot of choice. I really couldn't tell Bob since I was probably carrying Rob's child. When I got bigger Rob said he didn't want a fat pregnant broad and actually brought other women home to have sex with."

"Rob and I got in a big argument and I fell down the stairs and lost the baby. I was taken to the hospital and my sister and mom both came to see me. It was so good to see my mom again, but not under those circumstances. I didn't want to go back to that house. Anita said I could stay with her. I have a room in their basement.

"I started taking night classes to become a medical assistant. I take as many classes as I can. Mom is actually helping me but I don't think dad knows. He hasn't talked to me since I left home. Now, if you don't want to go out with me, I'll understand and you can take me back home."

She gave me pretty much the same story that Julie did except the part where Rob pushed her down the stairs. I could see why she left that part out. "Jess, me and my sister are close, we always have been. She told me most of what you did. The past is the past, we can't change it so let's see what the future brings." She smiled at me as we approached the restaurant.

Dinner was good. Jess and I talked and she told me about her job and school. I asked her if she dated and she told me she had been asked out but always refused. "I guess that whole mess with Rob made me distrust all men," she said.

"Why are you out with me then?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "Jerry, I don't know, I guess I have always kind of liked you and now Julie is my best friend."

One thing that she mentioned that really bothered her was that her dad wouldn't talk to her. In fact he wouldn't even talk to her sister Anita. I thought the man had some real problems but Jessie told me he was a good man but just set in his ways and really stubborn.

After dinner we decided to stop by the local tavern and have a drink and listen to a little music. It was fairly crowded but we found a table. As luck would have it I spotted Rob with two of his cronies sitting at a table with a couple of bar broads.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.