You Just Never Know - Cover

You Just Never Know

by SplendidSpunk

Copyright© 2011 by SplendidSpunk

Erotica Sex Story: Sexual Experiment Opens Angie's Eyes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I'm sure we aren't the first to have experimented this way, and we probably won't be the last, but for me it was a very unique and educational night. I learned a lot about myself and have elected to share that night with you. I'll admit up front that I was hesitant at first, but I was never one to pass up a challenge regardless of how other challenges faired in the past. Well let's get the story set, the characters defined and then go from there.

My name is Angie and I'm a late twenties blonde with what I'd call an average body. I stand about five foot five, have a 34 C bust, hips I try to keep at about 36 and a waist that varies but most often is in the 24-inch range. At the time of this experiment I was seeing Mark. He was six foot two on the slender side but in great shape with a nice, but not amazing cock. What kept Mark in my life was that he loved to experiment in the bedroom and sex was not just a function of the day it was the day for us.

I won't take the time to list all we did to one another, safe to say that if you've thought of it, we probably did it. We kept the relationship 'open', if that word works for you, now and again inviting another to join us in the bedroom. I was happiest when the third person had a cock and Mark enjoyed the additional pussy. One night we discussed our preferences and Mark shocked me by saying that our choices were more a result of societal conditioning then anything else. Mark is a psychologist and loves to believe he can understand the human mind. When I told him that hetero sex was natural, or that it was nature, not as he believed nurture, that put men with women, well that's when he challenged me.

His idea and I'll admit it took me some time to agree, was that we'd gather a group of friends, friends who have joined us in the past, friends who also had 'open' relationships. We all go somewhere and rent a house for the weekend, one with sufficient bedrooms to allow each pair to have privacy. Then he sprung the catch. He had a friend who worked in an optometry clinic and had access to contact lenses that were made to blind a person when they were inserted. He said they used them when a patient had a lazy eye to force that eye to work harder, but for us it would make us all blind and force us to rely on our other senses. In other words we would learn of our partners by touch, smell, taste and sound. The more he talked about it the more I liked it. The hard part, he admitted, was once everyone was blind, how would they find one another? Calling out might allow us to identify someone by their voice and while we would ultimately know who we were with, the match up had to be random and had to be followed through.

While we debated the how of it, we selected the people. Mark felt that a total of four couples would work as most rental homes would be either three of four bedrooms. I was surprised at how hard it was to get the other six volunteers. Eventually we found them. There were Kevin and Helen; Josh and Tina and Bill and Sara. Kevin was Marks height and weight and from his one visit to our bedroom was well hung and very good. Helen was taller then I was, with Red hair and huge tits, at least a 38 D if not DD. She was surprisingly slim with a nice firm ass. Josh was the shortest at only five foot eleven but he too had, like Mark, a nice cock but was just OK in bed. Tina was short too, only five foot one with dark brunette hair that she let grow very long. She was a very loud and vigorous fucker and loved to be on top when she fucked Mark. Bill was the tallest at six foot four and had a beer gut and a long thin cock. I liked him because he knew how to fill my ass and his cock slid in nicely. Sara was my height, blonde like me, with a similar body. I used to think that Mark would invite her over when he wanted to feel like he was fucking twins, we were that similar.

We rented a house at the beach, after all why not enjoy more than sex? We arrived on Friday night and decided to do the experiment on Saturday. That night, over drinks, we discussed the rules of engagement. Four of us, two men and two women would each take a room. Once there we were to strip naked and then insert the lenses and wait. The others would each take a key yes all the rooms had locks. Since finding the doors might be difficult, we elected to allow the key holders to only insert the lenses once they found the right door. Once inside they would strip and get into bed with whoever was there. Those of us who took rooms did so when the others were on the beach. Once the key was in the right door, then the participants would insert their lenses.

I know what you're thinking and yes there would be no way to assure that all couples would end up in a hetero situation and while we all argued about that, Mark insisted that was the only way to determine if sexual attraction was nature or nurture. I know it sounds stupid and I agree with you, but we all ended up agreeing to do this knowing the possibilities. I think in some ways the women were less up tight about it then the guys though I'll admit I had no desire to be in bed with a woman. We decided that each session would last only an hour and it was up to the individuals to do or not do something with their random partners. At the end of the hour the key holders would leave the rooms, take out their lenses and go back to the living room. The room holders would wait for their partner to leave then remove their lenses and return to the main room. No one was required to talk about what they did or did not do. In fact, we decided we would not say anything at all. Then we'd repeat the process with the key holders getting the rooms and the room holders now picking keys. We elected to do this four times that night. To make undressing easy we all wore only robes.

I was one of the two women given a room as was Tina, along with Mark, and Bill. I went to the room, doffed my robe and sat on the bed and inserted my lenses. It was weird at first being blind, you think it's like waking up in a dark room and waiting for your eyes to adjust but that never happens. I sat there listening, waiting for someone to come in and could not help but wonder who it would be and what we might do. If it was Josh or Kevin I was sure we'd fuck, if it was Helen I wasn't sure what I'd do or what she would do. As I thought about it I heard the key slide in the door and, while amazed at how loud it sounded, I found myself eager to learn who was coming in. I surprised myself when I felt disappointed to learn it was either Josh or Kevin when a hard cock slapped against my leg. I gathered he was happy to have found a woman in his chosen room and without much time elapsing he began kissing me and caressing my tits.

I let go of my feeling of disappointment and joined in the activities, searching for and securing his hard cock in my hands as he found my spread legs and wet pussy. Secure in the safety of a hetero union we took our time exploring one another and I soon knew it was Kevin whose large hard cock was in my hands. I took him in my mouth as we clumsily orchestrated our bodies in the classic sixty-nine position. I loved his cock but knew I'd never take it all in my mouth it was just too big for that. His tongue was magical on my pussy and my heart was thumping loudly as I sucked his cock. I guess the bit about your senses and how they compensate when one sense is lost is true as I felt Kevin's rough tongue on my clit and the taste of his cock was so strong in my mouth. Every touch was like lightning striking and it took some time to get used to it. I was so easily brought to the edge of orgasm and I wanted that cock filling and stretching my cunt. I begged Kevin to stop eating my pussy and to just fuck me. I guess he too was ready as we once again fumbled in the bed before righting ourselves. I rolled on top, wanting to sit down on that monster cock and Kevin did not fight me.

It's funny how most of the time when we make love to our partners we close our eyes but for some reason knowing you can't see puts you a bit off balance and while I knew where my pussy was and where Kevin's cock would be, I still needed my hands to guide that cock to my waiting hole. When that cock entered me I felt it like I'd not felt a cock before. Every vein, every bump, every distortion to the surface of Kevin's cock took me by surprise. God I loved that first moment of entry, feeling everything so strongly. When my cunt rested on his pubic mound and he was buried in me I gasped and just let the feeling of how full I was consume me. I slowly rose up and again enjoyed the texture of his cock on the walls of my cunt; I felt how my labia grasped him as I rose and how they folded inside me as I came back down. I concentrated on the feel of his cock and how it rubbed against me. I loved the feel so much I wanted it to last and tried to take it slow, but you know what it's like once you start fucking, there is no staying slow as every nerve ending is screaming for more. Oh god I rode that cock hard. Kevin was no dead body beneath me either as he rocked up into my pussy as I plunged down on him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.