Adventures of Rachel - Cover

Adventures of Rachel

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jethro's Adventure Series (2). The Adventures of Rachel is a sequel of the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Read first to understand what goes on in this story. Rachel had been badly raped and beaten by her father but did she survive? Who rescues her? How do the Cheerleaders, a Teacher, a Doctor, Lawyer and Judge get involved sexually in this web? She hopes for a "real" mom and dad who will love her. Can she really go from the deep depths of Hell and move to Paradise? Your heart will be with her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Orgy   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

Gregg went off to work and Nita drove the girls to school. Abby and Michelle went to their classes while Nita and Rachel went to the Principals office. Miss Jasmine saw them and walked out to greet them.

Miss Jasmine said, "Hi Rachel welcome back to school."

Rachel said, "thank you and I'm glad to be back. It's boring sitting around the house all day. Oh and I brought in all my work you sent home for me to do. It is all done."

Miss Jasmine said, "that is great so maybe you won't be too far behind. Why not give your work to each teacher yourself. They can grade them and see how much you will need to catch up. I know your grades were bad before but I have confidence that with a little effort you will catch up."

She said, "Ok, I hope it isn't too much but I'll do whatever I have to do."

Miss Jasmine said, "You really have a great attitude so I don't think you will have any problem. Why don't you go on to class and Mrs. Phelps and I can clear up your attendance record."

Rachel said, "Ok I'm off."

Miss Jasmine said, "It is heart warming to see her attitude is so positive."

Nita said, "She has really been through it. It took awhile to get her wounds healed but she knew we were trying to help her so she'd wince when I touch her but told me to do it anyway so we can get them healed. She was a real trooper. I'm glad you sent work home for her as it helped to keep her occupied."

"Of course, we didn't have much choice until we could see if her dad would get bail. When the Judge saw the doctor's report and the pictures he screamed at her dad and said he would never ever consider bail for him. So he is there until his trial and I suspect he'll get the maximum."

"The bad news is that it was in the papers after his bail hearing. They didn't mention Rachel's name but they described some of the things he did to her, well at least what they could print. I hope if the kids here saw it they don't treat her harshly."

Miss Jasmine said, "I will monitor her closely this morning to see if there will be any problem. If anyone causes a problem I will deal with it immediately."

Nita said, "thank you. Oh and for you information, she has been such a sweetheart, she minds well, does her share of the chores, but even more she has endeared herself to our hearts. Gregg, the girls and I have decided to try and keep and adopt her. Of course, that will be up to Child Services and the Judge but we are going to try."

Miss Jasmine said, "Oh that is super. Judging by your two daughters I can be assured Rachel will have a great loving home. I'm proud of you stepping in even if it had only been temporary. She would have suffered terribly if she had gone to the shelter. I wouldn't wish that on any child. Anyway, back to Rachel, I have marked her two weeks as out for illness and under the care of a doctor. Ask her doctor to write a note. Just state basically that she was ill and under his care from the day he first saw her through last Friday. No gory details are necessary. Then it will be an excused absence."

Nita said, "Ok I'll get one today and send it in with Rachel tomorrow. Thank you so much for your cooperation in all this. BTW, all the cheerleaders fell in love with her so they are going to be her 'big sisters' around school and keep an eye on her. Also Roscoe and Jason said they would protect her if any boys got smart with her over her situation. They won't start anything but they will defend her if necessary."

Miss Jasmine said, "OK this is good to know so if anything happens I'll know their story and I'll give some slack to the boys if needed."

Nita said, "I have to get to work but if we need to coordinate on anything at all feel free to call me or I'll call you if anything happens you need to know about." They shook hands and Nita left for work.


Every classroom that Rachel walked into all the kids stood and applauded and yelled welcome back. She was overwhelmed. She thought perhaps the cheerleaders spread the word she was returning as a new person. She didn't know so many people knew about her. It turned out that after Rachel's dad was denied bail the news was in the local paper although they never mentioned Rachel's name. They did describe some of the despicable acts he did to her. Apparently most of the kids figured it out based on how she acted before at school. Seeing her healed, facing life and a new attitude with a big smile they took to her immediately.

She was happy to know they liked her and didn't look down on her because of what happened. She walked to the teacher's desk and handed her the work for this class and said she had completed all of it. The teacher told her she would check it over and then see what she may have to do to catch up. Then class continued.

When the lunch bell rang Abby and Michelle ran to get Rachel and took her to the cafeteria. As they ate and chatted different kids would come over and say something to Rachel. Even the boys all showed her respect, which was a wonder with most of them.

One of the boys said, "if you need help or protection we will be right there for you."

One boy said, "I'm the captain of the football team. The whole team talked it over and we decided if that SOB comes anywhere near you without your permission our entire team will kick his ass from here to hell and back."

Rachel smiled and tried to hold back tears and said, "thank you so much. You are really kind. I really appreciate it." She began bawling not believing how kind everyone was to her.

The rest of the school day was much the same, the welcomes, the hugs, some kisses, turning in her work and surviving the day.

After school Rachel met up with Abby and Michelle and they walked home. Rachel ran in the house, grabbed Nita and gave her a big hug.

"HI MOM. You'll never believe what happened to me today at school."

Nita cast a weary eye and looked at Abby and Michelle. They had big smiles on their faces so Nita relaxed and knew it was good news.

Rachel told her the whole story about each classroom, lunch, the boys showing her respect and especially about what the Captain of the football team said.

Nita gave her a big smile and said, "that is wonderful Rachel. It's nice to know you have so many friends now and they'll all be watching out for you."

Rachel said, "yeah it's a bit overwhelming but I love it. It is so different from before when I had to avoid everyone. Now it is a whole new life and I no longer dread going to school."

Abby said, "after that article was in the paper I think the kids figured it out it was her and really felt true empathy for her. You would be shocked at how nice all the boys were to her. For once they weren't jerks."

Nita said, "I'm real glad to hear that and it is a relief. Rachel, I called Mrs. Morris at Child Services today and she has agreed to meet with me this evening so we can discuss your case and let her know our intentions. She agreed to the evening meeting so you wouldn't have to miss school. She hasn't seen you since the bail hearing so she is anxious to see your progress. She also wants to hear how you feel about things. So you will get a say on what happens to you."

Rachel screamed, "YIPPEE! It's nice to be treated like a human and someone is willing to listen to me. I promise to be on my best behavior."

Nita said, "I knew you would. Also I called Dr Arnold and told him our decision so he is going to fix up a presentation from the medical standpoint, as well as our treating your wounds, for your case to present to the Judge. Then I called Bill and he has already begun preparing his presentation to the Judge and will also be coordinating with Mrs. Morris."

Rachel said, "wow so much happening yet so much to do. Tell Roger and Bill I said thank you so much."

Nita said, "don't worry, they fell in love with you from day one, plus after seeing how happy you were this weekend they will do everything they can to make this all happen. Oh and I got Dr Arnold to write out a medical excuse for you. Take this to the Principal in the morning first thing so your absence will be excused."

She said, "ok" and put it in her backpack so she wouldn't forget it.

Nita said, "Let's start fixing supper now, you girls set the table. We can eat as soon as Gregg gets home. Then you girls can run up and shower and dress before the lady gets here. Rachel, I want you to wear a dress but don't wear anything under it as I'm sure she will want to see your body to compare to her previous sight of it. It will also show her that due to our immediate treatment you have minimal scarring."

Rachel said, "ok mom, I'll do it. I wonder if she'll notice my big long thick tongue and get excited?"

Nita yelled, RACHEL!" Rachel said, "Yes mother, I'm sorry mother, I'll behave mother." Then she ran quickly to the dining room. Nita just shook her head.

Abby said, "it's going to be a real fun trip living with this girl." Michelle agreed. They all smiled then got to work on dinner.


Promptly at 7 pm the doorbell rang. Nita answered. "Hi Mrs. Phelps."

Nita said, "Hi and welcome to our home. Would you like some coffee?"

Mrs. Morris said, "I would love it. I have been going all day and hardly had time to drink any."

Nita led her to the couch in the Family Room. Gregg greeted her then they all sat down. Rachel, Abby and Michelle entered from the kitchen. Rachel was carrying the tray with the coffee, cream pitcher, sugar bowl and some cups then set it on the coffee table.

Rachel said, "Good evening Mrs. Morris. Welcome to my new home."

Mrs. Morris' eyes popped open wide and said, "so you think this is your home already?"

Rachel said, "Yes ma'am, I think so but I realize we have a few hoops to jump through but my biggest wish is that it will be my home." Rachel then poured coffee for everyone then she said, "I suppose the first thing you'd like to see is where all my wounds were."

Mrs. Morris said, "yes. I remember well how badly beat up and scarred your were that first day."

Rachel stood directly in front of her, turned her back to her then dropped her dress to the floor.

Nita pointed out two tiny scars that were barely noticeable and said, "these two are the only remnants. Luckily we were able to treat her starting the very first day. I put the medicine on her 3 times a day. We let her run around nude for two days so the clothes wouldn't stick to her body."

Mrs. Morris' eyes lit up.

"Oh yes, we let her have a towel for modesty but I'm sure you knew what I meant."

Mrs. Morris blushed slightly and said, "I'm sorry I overreacted. What about your front side Rachel?"

Rachel turned around, separated her legs a bit so her pussy would show then licked her lips with her tongue. Mrs. Morris looked her up and down but could not avoid gazing at her pussy lips. She also noticed the tongue but said nothing. Rachel was smart. She never made a move and acted like nothing happened.

Mrs. Morris said, "it is amazing how everything healed so nicely and with minimal scarring. You do have a beautiful body Rachel. You may put your dress back on now."

Mrs. Morris asked a few questions to Gregg. She then talked to Abby and Michelle and they both said they love Rachel like a sister and love her dearly and really and truly would love to have her for a sister.

Mrs. Morris said, "would you mind if I have a few minutes alone with Rachel?"

Nita said, "Rachel, take Mrs. Morris out to the pool area and we'll stay in here."

Rachel said, "Ok mom" and led Mrs. Morris by the hand to the pool area.

Mrs. Morris told Rachel that she just wanted to ask a few questions that she might not want to answer in front of Gregg and Nita.

Rachel said, "I have nothing to hide from them. I have been totally honest about my background, when dad started raping me several years ago, being forced to have sex with other men and even women. I was beaten whether I said I liked it or if I said I didn't like it. My feelings didn't matter. My opinion didn't matter. I was just, pardon the expression, nothing more than a fuck toy and a sperm bank for whoever wanted to make a deposit. I could never report it because he threatened to beat me to death if I told anyone."

Rachel asked, "Mrs. Morris, did you ever go some place in your life and just knew that is where you belonged, even if you had never been there before?" She nodded her head. "That is how I felt the minute I walked into this house. I knew in my heart I was home. Nita didn't baby me through this, especially with all my injuries but she was attentive and treated me with care, love and respect. I have had no special privileges here. I am treated the same as Abby and Michelle. I have my share of chores to do."

"Nita called the Principal. At the time, before the bail hearing, she was the only one at school who knew where I was. Nita asked her if she would check with my teachers and send work home so I could stay fairly up to date. I would send the work in and the teachers would grade it. I did it all and turned it all into the school today. I have only one subject that I am way behind in. It is three or four chapters in the book and the teacher is helping me to catch up. You can't beat a deal like that."

"Mrs. Morris. Compared to where I was I feel I have graduated from hell to paradise, I am home. We talked last night and Gregg, Nita and both girls agreed wholeheartedly that I was family. Dr. Arnold is going to prepare my medical case for the Judge and Mr. Parsons is going to represent me at the hearing. All I need is your approval and I'm sure the Judge will go with the three of you. Please, Mrs. Morris, ask all the questions you wish. I know there are hoops to jump through with procedures and what have you but I am home and I want to stay here. I love Gregg and Nita and really want them as my Mom and Dad. I hope my opinions and wishes count for something. You know what is best of all? I am no longer a fuck toy, a sperm bank, not a whore, not a slut. I am shown respect for who I am now, not for what I was. You can't buy that with any amount of money Mrs. Morris."

Mrs. Morris had some tears in her eyes and said, "It sounds like you have answered most of my questions without my even asking. I can tell that compared to where you were you are definitely 100% better than a few months ago. It is obvious you were well taken care of to help you heal. You have a wonderful attitude and I'm glad you were not mentally destroyed. I also can tell by how this family is acting that they truly do love you and care for your well being. Ok Rachel, I will recommend you to be adopted by the Phelps."

Rachel jumped up and hugged and kissed her. "Thank you thank you thank you. I truly appreciate it. I promised them and I promise you I will never be a problem and will never disappoint them in my behavior."

They went back inside and Rachel immediately jumped into Gregg's arms, hugged him and said, 'HI DAD! HI MOM! I LOVE YOU BOTH. Mrs. Morris stood there and watched. She said, "how can I refuse her. She has truly found a home. I will make a favorable recommendation to the Judge. Let's hope between Dr. Arnold, Mr. Parsons and myself that we have a successful conclusion."

Nita said, "Thank you Mrs. Morris, we truly appreciate you taking the time to come here tonight to visit with us. This girl is infectious. You can't help but love her."

Mrs. Morris said, "infectious is a good description. It's late so I must go. I'll be in touch with Dr. Arnold and Mr. Parsons and I'm sure he will let you know when the Court date is set. Oh, I don't know if you know this but normally we would not allow an adoption until after a person has been convicted. However, this case was so heinous that we need to break the ties in this case as quickly as possible so Rachel can have a new and decent life. Waiting until after his trial, which could be a year or more, would just inflict more cruelty to her by keeping her in limbo. So we shall proceed."

Gregg said, "thank you Mrs. Morris. We truly do appreciate it. We will look forward to hearing from you as things progress."

Mrs. Morris bade good night and left. She was no more than out the door when everyone shucked their clothes.

Rachel said, "oh it feels so good to be naked again. I hate wearing clothes but then we don't have much choice other than here at home." Then Rachel crawled up in Gregg's lap, put her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder.

Rachel said, "daddy I don't really want to fuck but can you put your cock inside me for awhile?" Gregg had already gotten a hard on by her sitting on his cock and squirming around. Rachel then straddled Gregg facing him. He eased his cock inside her and she slid all the way down. Then she put her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder.

Rachel was humming like a contented kitten. She was mumbling to herself softly. "My daddy, my daddy, my daddy, my sweet lovable daddy. I gotta daddy, I gotta mommy, I got real sisters, my family my family. My mommy lost Wednesday night cause daddy has to fuck his baby girl all night long." Nita looked at Gregg and smiled and shook her head. Abby and Michelle were rolling on the floor laughing.

Rachel, although sitting quietly on Gregg's cock and not moving, was working her cunt muscles as she was humming. Gregg couldn't hold it and cum started oozing out of his cock.

Rachel was still humming and whispered "I know my daddy loves me cause he cums in me and makes me feel like his baby girl. I love my daddy." Through out all this Rachel had never moved, just sat there holding on to Gregg and working her muscles on his cock.

Rachel sat up, Gregg's cock still inside her and pulled Nita close to them. She said, "Dad, Mom, I know I'm being a bit weird. Going from one extreme of life to another is so full of conflicting emotions that sometimes I fear it is a dream. Yet on the other hand I know it's real. I am scared to death but of what? I'm still scared of my real dad. Sometimes I wake up at night and see him standing over me ready to beat me again. Then I realize where I am. Abby and Michelle are beside me with their arms around me and know I am safe."

"You all have been very tolerant of me and I do appreciate that. I mean no disrespect to any of you by spending so much time on your cock daddy but right now, daddy, your cock is the only security blanket I have. Just sitting here on it I know I am safe, that no one in the whole world can harm me. I felt the same with Doc, Bill and Sam with their cocks inside me. For all the rest of the men I had sex with this past weekend I did not feel this way with their cocks inside me. Their cocks were flushing out the horror, the emotions of fear. I needed that too and I appreciated them being so gentle with me to let me enjoy sex instead of fearing it by making sure I had climaxes. Only when I had your cock inside me did I feel truly safe. I knew in my heart the first time you entered me you would be my daddy even before we all decided."

"I don't know how long it takes. I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but I still have my moments and it scares hell out of me. Mom, please trust me. I'm not trying to monopolize Dad. I'm trying hard to overcome this. It's hard. As long as he is in me I..." Rachel broke into crying. Nita put her arm around her and held her tight.

After Rachel calmed down Nita said, "we know how hard it is for you. It's not easy getting over all those beatings. All of us, Gregg, the girls and I will work with you for how ever long it takes to get beyond it. The quicker you get into a normal routine of life here the faster time will go. There may be things that crop up that triggers a bad memory but you can deal with it because you have the four of us to back you up."

Rachel said, "thank you mom. You don't know how much I really appreciate what you all are doing for me."

Nita said, "We only have one big request from you."

Rachel said, "What's that?"

Nita said, "Abby, Michelle and I also need Dad's cock for our security. Will you let us have it once in awhile?"

Rachel looked at her in shock then grinned and said, "I promise I will try to restrain myself and not overdo it. I promise mom but can I use it for a few minutes each day?"

Nita said, "Only if you promise to stick that big long thick tongue of yours in my pussy now and then." Then they all started laughing. The girls came over and said they want their share of that tongue as well. They all four had a group hug around Rachel. Life is good.


The rest of the week was fairly routine. Rachel settled into the routine of school and home life. She did her homework every night hoping to catch up and bring her grades up. She kept her word on not monopolizing Gregg although he did give her 15 minutes each night for her security blanket by just having his cock inside her but not fucking. She would have tears of joy in her eyes. Then she'd smile and said, "thanks daddy I needed that."

Wednesday night became her night with Gregg. They made love for two solid hours, sometimes just hugging, or kissing or beautiful sex and most times all three at once. She loved her new daddy and she did everything she could to make him happy.

Friday Bill called and wanted to come see Rachel for a few minutes. Thirty minutes later the doorbell rang. Rachel ran to the door and opened it. Bill just stared at her. She forgot she was naked. She leaped into Bills arms and gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek. He quickly stepped inside and shut the door before someone outside saw them.

Bill said, "my goodness, what a welcome."

Rachel said, "You are one of my big heroes so you deserve a big welcome."

He took off his clothes then she escorted him to the Family room. Abby and Michelle came downstairs to join them.

Nita asked, "would like some coffee?" He said, "yes."

Rachel ran for the kitchen and put the pot, creamer, sugar bowl and cups on a tray and brought it out. "Service with a smile sir!"

Bill said, "You being naked makes you the best waitress in the whole world to serve me a cup of coffee." Rachel smiled then sat beside him. She noticed Bill was getting a hard on so she discreetly reached her hand over and filled her hand with his cock and just held it.

Gregg said, "so what brings you to our humble abode?"

Bill said, "Rachel's hearing has been scheduled for next Friday. Can you believe it?"

Rachel screamed in joy.

Gregg said, "boy that is sure quick. How did that happen?"

Bill said, "apparently Mrs. Morris put together her report and called the Judge and insisted it be scheduled as soon as possible. He said he had an opening on Friday and did she want it that soon. She told him yes indeed. So it's all set."

Rachel jumped up in his lap and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek several times.

Bill said, "I wish all females were like you. I would feel like I was in paradise."

Rachel said, "oh yeah?" His cock was still hard so she turned and stuck his cock in her pussy then she sat all the way down on it. Then gave him a big evil grin. "Betcha wish all females would do this too." Bill just grinned. She didn't pump any, just sat there with his cock buried to the hilt.

Bill said, "Ok back to business. I need to talk to Rachel privately for just a couple of minutes."

Nita said, "you two can go to her room and talk there. We'll stay down here."

Bill said, "Rachel will you and the girls go on upstairs and give me a minute with Gregg and Nita?"

She said ok then raised up off his cock and the three of them went up to her room.

Bill said, "this will be a permanent adoption hearing. Are you still firm in adopting her?"

Gregg said, "There is no doubt Bill. This girl has grown on all of us and there is no way we could let her leave us." Nita nodded in agreement.

Bill said, "then there is one important step left. Do you wish Rachel to retain her last name or would you like her to change it to Phelps?"

Nita said, "wow. We never thought of that. However, I think that is a decision that Rachel has to make. It's her life."

Bill said, "that is why I came here. I want to ask her opinion and we can give her a few days to think about it. It's a big step for her but being 14 the Judge will honor her choice. I can wait until Thursday, the day before the hearing to insert a paragraph to change or to retain her current name. So let me go talk to her."

Bill went up to Rachel's room and asked Abby and Michelle to wait downstairs. When they left and closed the door Bill looked at Rachel. She smiled a big wide smile.

Bill said, "I need to ask you an important question.

Rachel said in her little girl voice, "If you want to question little red riding hood then she has to sit on the big bad wolf's cock while we talk."

He was already hard just from her talking like that. He laid on the bed and she sat on his cock and slid all the way down where it is totally inside her. She said, "OK I'm ready for whatever it is now."

Bill said, "Even though you are 14 and not an adult you are old enough to decide a few things for yourself."

Rachel said, "I've never been allowed to decide anything for myself until I came here. Dad didn't care how I felt or what I wanted. It was always what he wanted and his way." She shuttered a bit and when she did she could feel Bill's cock stirring inside her.

Bill said, "well that was then. This is now. Today you will get to decide." Rachel said, "ok what big choice do I get to decide?"

Bill said, "We want to know if you want to retain your name as Rachel Atkins or would you like to adopt the new name of Rachel Phelps?

Rachel screamed, "WOW I can't believe it." She is now wiggling all over his cock and she feels his cock getting hard under her and smiles. She was bouncing up and down on his cock.

Bill couldn't hold it and he shot a load into her pussy.

She smiled then said, "gosh I never thought about that. That would be neat though. I would then be part of a real family and not the 'different child'.

Bill said, "Which ever you decide it will become final at this hearing."

She laid her head on his shoulder and sniffed. "Bill, I hate my dad so bad for what he did. If it wasn't for Gregg, Nita and the girls I'd probably be in the loony bin struggling in one of those white coats. But I also know Doc, Sam and you have also played a big part in giving me a new life. I love you all so much and owe you all my life."

Bill said, "Doc saved your life, I am just handling the legal end of things." She was still sitting on his cock with her arms around his neck. Bill's cock was still hard from Rachel's excited movements.

Rachel said, "Hold me Bill, please hold me I am so happy. The happiest I have been in years."

Bill couldn't resist. He put his arms around her and hugged her tight to him. A few tears trickled out of her eyes. She continued to slide her pussy over Bill's cock.

Rachel said, "enough talking, I need this cock to fill my briefs." She got off his cock and stuck it in her mouth. she worked his cock like a pro. She got his cock to the back of her mouth but she couldn't get it down her throat. She thought to herself she would have to practice more to do that. She could feel Bill's cock stirring like he was close to cumming so she squeezed the bottom of his cock to stop him.

When she saw he relaxed she got up, straddled his cock and sat down on it and went all the way down.

"Rachel that feels so good." She began sliding up and down his cock. Then she laid on his chest, put her arms around his neck and now slid back and forth on his cock.

She began humming. It reverberated all the way down her body and he could feel the sensations on his cock which made him feel it was harder than he ever knew it to be. She mumbled, "I have a daddy, I have a mommy, I have two sisters, I have an Uncle Roger and I have an Uncle Bill. I have an Uncle Sam. I am the happiest girl in the whole USA. Please God, let me be this happy for the rest of my life."

Bill was surprised to hear her words. It hit him emotionally. His cock was sliding in and out of Rachel's pussy and it felt wonderful. He gave in and said, "Do you want to stay on top or would you like me to be on top?"

Rachel said, "no, I want it just like this. You are not doing me, I am doing you because I want to. It is so nice to decide what I want." Then she increased her speed while she was still humming. Bill was still feeling it around his cock. He kept trying to keep from cumming and let her have her climax first.

Bill reached over and began playing with her nipples which stirred Rachel even more. She was pumping his cock furiously then suddenly she froze and moaned. She pumped some more of his cock and then she shook violently and whispered, "the big bad wolf is gonna free little red riding hood from that miserable wretched son of a bitch and I am so happy. FUCK ME BILL FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM PLEASE CUM IN YOUR NEW NIECE FUCK HER AND SET HER FREE." She had the wildest climax. It was so explosive that Bill could hold out no longer and loaded her pussy with what seemed like a barrel of cum. "Oh yes Bill make your cum free me from that bastard fuck your baby niece's pussy and free me.".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.