Adventures of Rachel - Cover

Preview

Adventures of Rachel

by Jethro Shiloh

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/ft, Consensual, Rape, BiSexual, Fiction, Tear Jerker, Incest, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, Father, Daughter, Grand Parent, Orgy, Oral Sex, Cream Pie, Size, Teacher/Student,

Fantasy Sex Story: Jethro's Adventure Series (2). The Adventures of Rachel is a sequel of the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Read first to understand what goes on in this story. Rachel had been badly raped and beaten by her father but did she survive? Who rescues her? How do the Cheerleaders, a Teacher, a Doctor, Lawyer and Judge get involved sexually in this web? She hopes for a "real" mom and dad who will love her. Can she really go from the deep depths of Hell and move to Paradise? Your heart will be with her.

NOTE: This story is a sequel to the Cumberland Cheerleaders. I suggest you read it first to avoid being confused. The Rape and beatings do not actually take place in the story, they are just being described by Rachael as to what happened to her which is graphic.

Chapters 1, 2 and 3 have been revised.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.