Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 13: the Third Friday; the First Taste

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: the Third Friday; the First Taste - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

Knowing and accepting that I would be getting spanked today, I wore the comfortable sundress I had bought the past weekend; a dress that also gave easy access for Ms. Audree when she was ready to do with me as she pleased. It was strange that in just two weeks, I had accepted such an absurd situation. I didn't like it, but felt helpless to stop it. My brain kept arguing that such extreme submission was wrong, yet my body always seemed to overrule my logic.

Audree and I worked together as a team, without a remote sign of the power she held over me. The day dragged on, which gave me all kinds of time to think about my spanking this evening. I couldn't quite place it, but something about Audree was different today. She was bubbly like an 18-year-old girl should be, not remotely showing the dominant side she had showcased the past two weeks. Deep down I could tell something was up, I just couldn't trying to figure out what it could be.

As time wound down to 5 p.m., I was a lot more anxious for my spanking today, I couldn't believe it, but my body showed obvious signs of excitement for the upcoming humiliation. My pussy was wet and begging for attention, but I refused to fan the flames of my desire. I just needed to get the spanking over with, so I could get to my weekend, a weekend I planned to spend at home doing absolutely nothing, but relax.

A little after 5, Ms. Audree entered my office and locked the door. She walked over to my loveseat and patted her stocking covered legs. She was dressed in a blue skirt, beige nylons, a pink shirt and a black vest. I approached her and without a single word, or a single protest, I lay across her knees. I could feel juice leaking out of my pussy as I lay over my 18-year-old black assistant. She lifted up my dress and still without one word being said she began to spank me. After about ten swats to each cheek, I was tearing up; at fifteen on each cheek I was crying, which is when it was supposed to end, but today she kept spanking me. Tears rained down my cheeks while she continued spanking me; my ass cheeks burning. During the last ten, punishment for an earlier moment of disobedience, incomprehensibly I started to feel even more aroused, and squeezed my legs together as tight as possible, to try to prevent Ms. Audree from becoming aware of my odd arousal. The last ten seemed to last forever as she would spank me and wait ten or twenty seconds, just long enough for me to begin to think she was done, and then add another. Even worse, I could not control my excitement and I started to leak onto Ms. Audree's leg. I felt ashamed and humiliated, getting spanked was degrading enough, but getting turned on by it was unsettling. When she finally finished, she still had not said one word. She continued to hold onto me with her one arm and started to rub my very red behind. Again, her touching me sent sparks to my pussy, and my legs spread on their own as more of my juices ran onto her leg. Her hand slid down between my ass cheeks and started to rub my outer lips, which made me let out a long low moan. She continued to stroke the fire between my legs, ever so slightly delving deeper into my pussy. I was being lifted to new heights from her gentle tender fingers, the same ones that were just spanking my ass a short time ago. I was completely losing all control as Ms. Audree's fingers were playing me like an instrument. Finally, Ms. Audree spoke, "Annie-girl, do you want me to stop or should I continue and finish what I started?"

Now here was the moment that I could have had stopped it all. I could have said 'please stop', but my head was spinning, her magical fingers having done a spell on me, and all I could think about was coming. So although I could hear my conscience screaming 'No, no, no, ', the words that came out of my mouth were the eager desperate words "Please don't stop, Ms. Audree."

"If I continue, Annie-girl," she paused for a moment before warning me, "things will be different between you and me." She slid two fingers into my gaping cunt, "These past two weeks have all been a test of sorts for you, Annie-girl; I have asked you to do things, crazy things, humiliating things and not once have you denied me. You have had your pussy waxed, you have quit wearing underwear, you only wear skirts to work now, you have fucked yourself with food, you have came like a slut for my friend Tiara and you allowed me to control your pussy with a vibrating egg. And, of course, you have allowed yourself to be spanked and punished. It is clear that you are submissive and like being told or ordered what to do, as proof you are lying across my knee, with your pussy dripping on my leg."

Humiliation was burning through me as she stopped talking for a bit to let me think about what she was implying. All of my focus at that time was on coming, although I had to admit that I hadn't had to think about much else other than the things she had me doing, at work or away from work. I couldn't deny her words. I knew deep down they were true. I had accepted all she had me do and felt a feeling of pride when I accomplished what she wanted me to do.

"So what is it going to be Annie-girl? Are you ready to give yourself to me completely or should we just end this right now? If you say no Annie-girl, I will never bug you again, you will return to your humdrum pathetic existence you had before we started this game. Or you can submit to me entirely, understanding that if you submit, I own you." She pulled her hand away from my hot pussy.

Immediately I was left wanting more, and I knew that the only way to cum was to submit to her. I threw away my pride and dignity and submitted, "Ms. Audree, I submit to you and will do as you wish."

As soon as I announced my submission to her, she started to stroke me again, and I instantly could feel the most powerful orgasm building in me, and then just as my breathing was getting heavier, she stopped. I moaned, "Please don't stop."

She spanked my ass hard and slid me onto the floor. "Get naked, slut," she ordered, her voice harsh and powerful.

I hastily pulled the sundress over my head and tossed it on the floor. I unclasped my bra and tossed it aside too. I was now standing in front of my Mistress, wearing only thigh high stockings. She demanded, "On your knees, Annie-girl."

I quickly obeyed, dropping to the floor like a puppy. Ms. Audree stared at me the whole time as she unbuttoned, ever so slowly, her vest. Underneath she was actually wearing a rather seductive sexy shirt with spaghetti straps. She looked at me, her large mountains of flesh barely contained by the flimsy shirt. She asked in a seductive purr, "Do you want to see what big girl breasts look like, Annie-girl?"

My shame burned as I considered how this 18-year-old's breasts were so superior to my tiny little tits. I desperately wanted to see them, to touch them, to taste them. I answered like a shy little girl looking for approval, "Yes Ms. Audree, I desperately want to see your big girl breasts."

Her smile still shined, "You have been wanting to see these since the first time you saw me, haven't you Annie-girl? Don't think I didn't notice you checking them out when we first met."

The shame lingered on. She was right, I was jealous of her large breasts and my small ones. "Yes, Ms. Audree, I didn't know I wanted to see them when I first met you, but I do now."

"Oh, but I knew," she purred. She lifted her thin shirt over her head and revealed her massive breasts to me. They were even larger than I had imagined. At least a 'd' cup size with big black areolas and large nipples that looked so appetizingly beautiful. I desperately wanted to suck on them, even though I considered myself straight as an arrow just two weeks ago.

Ms. Audree pulled me up, grabbed my hands and brought them to her nipples and for the first time in my life I felt another woman's breasts. I was so scared because I wanted to please and not be a disappointment, as I often had been to my husband. Her nipples grew hard between my fingers, and I just looked at them in until Ms. Audree reached up with her right hand and grasped my hair, gently pulling my mouth to her right breast. I opened my mouth and sucked on her right nipple. I licked and nibbled, my hand gently squeezing her firm massive breast.

While I was completely enchanted by her massive breasts, she said, speaking in a soft low tone, "Mmmm, you love my breasts, don't you Annie-girl?" I moaned a submissive yes, which was not good enough for her. She raised her voice and scolded me, "Answer my questions like an intelligent woman and not a stupid fucking child."

Fearing more of her wrath, I pleaded, "Sorry, Ms. Audree, I love your big breasts, they are so much bigger than my tiny inadequate little things."

"Yes, you do have pathetic little girl breasts, especially compared to my firm, large ones," she concurred, her voice back to her normal tone. "Aren't they the most beautiful breasts you ever saw, Annie-girl?"

"Yes, Ms. Audree, they are perfect," I obediently agreed, giving out a moan, my mouth full with her beautiful round black breasts.

The dirty talk and verbal self-adoration for her breasts continued as I continued to concentrate on her mounds of joy. "You love my big black real woman's breasts, not like your little girl breasts, don't you, Annie-girl?"

No longer caring about the insecurity of my tiny breasts, I answered with what I thought she wanted to hear, "Yes, Ms. Audree, I love your breasts. Your big black breasts are way more spectacular than my tiny white ones."

"It makes you want to worship these black superior breasts doesn't it, Annie-girl?" she asked, as she pulled her luscious breast away from me.

I looked at her disappointed. I answered, "Yes, Ms. Audree, I love your big black breasts."

"You want to be a white slut slave for your black Mistress, don't you Annie-girl?"

It was the first time I had considered the racial issue in such a derogatory way. But as I flashed back to Brenda, Tiara and Ms. Jones, it was clear that she was setting me up to be exactly that, a white slut for black women. I looked at her perplexed while I tried to formulate an answer. Finally, succumbing completely to my desire for her, "Yes, Ms. Audree, I want to be your white whore." I returned to worshipping her breasts.

After spending a few minutes pleasuring her big boobs, she leaned back into the loveseat, breaking contact with my lips, but still holding onto me by my hair. She pointed to a wet spot on her thigh and said mischievously, "I think you left a little something on my thigh here when I was spanking you, Annie-girl. Would you be so kind to clean it up?"

I looked at her thigh and realized it was my own juices, which had leaked onto her. I stood up to get her a towel or cloth from the bathroom, but she held me firmly and instructed, "No, no, no, Annie-girl, I want you to lick it up with your slut tongue!"

I had never even remotely considered the thought of tasting myself, and yet there I was, with no way out, unless I wanted it to end right then, but the feelings that were stirring inside of me, were far more powerful than any weak resistance my mind could offer. I knew I had to do it. As I lowered my head to her thigh, to lick my own cum off her, she moved her other leg wide so I could get a full view of her panties. They were white and had a large wet spot, and I could see her pussy lips' imprint almost staring me in the eye. As I licked my cum off her thigh, my eyes were glued to her covered pussy and the lingering scent that I was just starting to smell. As horrified as I was licking my own juices, my own body was betraying me as I had a burning desire to taste Ms. Audree.

She saw me staring between her legs and stated confidently, "I see there is something you like, isn't there, Annie-girl?"

Again I burned with embarrassment and was speechless, unable to utter a coherent thought.

She stood up, me still on my knees, and ordered, "Remove my skirt and panties, Annie-girl. It is time to give you what you really want." My fingers fumbled with her side zipper, but finally got it down and I lowered it to her ankles and she stepped out of it. I reached up for her panties, her pussy just inches from my face, and the sweet scent of her aroma filled my nostrils; a strong smell, but one that only filled me with more unbridled lust. As I slid her panties down, I paused briefly to get a good look at her pussy. I wanted to lean forward and taste it right then, but fought the urge and let the panties slide down her stocking clad legs. She stepped out of her underwear and reclined on the loveseat again. This time she sat so her pussy was just over the edge and spread her legs ludicrously wide. I stared at Ms. Audree's shaved pussy and was in awe of the sweet sexy diamond patch just above it. Ms. Audree smiled, thrilled with my submission, "You have never ever eaten pussy before have you, Annie-girl?"

"No, Ms. Audree," I answered, shaking my head.

"Oh I think you are really going to like it, Annie-girl," she said confidently as she pulled my head between her legs, leaving me just an inch or two from her glistening wet pussy. I looked at it obsessively and sniffed in the erotic scent of it. She was so wet, and although my mind was disgusted by the thought of what I was about to do, my body was getting extremely excited. I could feel my own pussy start to leak down my leg once again. Ms. Audree held me at bay, making me just sit on my knees, between her black legs, anticipating my duty.

She explained, "Now Annie-girl, a good white slut craves black pussy; a good white slave begs to eat black pussy."

She looked at me at expecting a response so I begged, both because she wanted to hear me beg and because I desperately wanted to do it, "Ms. Audree, can your white slut please pleasure your pussy?"

I couldn't believe I had called myself a slut, but the anticipation was killing me. I had one hand on her thigh and the other was between my legs touching myself.

She saw what I was doing and ordered, "Both hands on my thighs, Annie-girl, this is going to be one of your new rules. You can not touch yourself or make yourself cum without my permission, EVER, is that understood?"

I pondered the wording of one of the new rules, implying there would be many, but just nodded again, way past humiliation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.