Preview

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

by Silkstockingslover

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa, Reluctant, Coercion, Lesbian, DomSub, FemaleDom, Spanking, Humiliation, Interracial, Black Female, White Female, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Food, Exhibitionism, Leg Fetish,

Erotica Sex Story: A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Thanks 1: To the real Annie-girl who inspired this long tale. (Her draft Temp Takes Over was the inspiration for this story)

Thanks 2: To all my friends who read this story and gave suggestions (Julia, Julie, Danielle, and Anne.)

Thanks 3: To my brilliant editors who catch my mistakes (Steve B for his suggestions and Estragon for his copy editing)

NOTE 1: Of course, all participants are 18 years of age and older.

NOTE 2: This story is long and builds at a much slower pace than most my other stories. If you are looking for quick sex this is not for you. This is much more a story of one woman's journey from a normal overworked woman, who suppresses her sexual needs, to one who submits entirely, although not without much inner struggle, to her Mistress.

NOTE 3: Although in the BDSM category for obvious reasons, this story is strictly a LESBIAN fantasy and strictly a black dome/white sub story. A fantasy that is not as far from the truth as one may think...

NOTE 4: Also, if spanking, humiliation, anal sex, younger-older domination, sex with food, or interracial dominance offends you, please don't read any further.

NOTE 5: Lastly, This is a story for the National Nude Day Competition.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.