Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 11: the Questionnaire

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: the Questionnaire - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

I went back to work Tuesday in a new wardrobe. I wore a new skirt I bought, that had a generous slip on the side if at the right angle, and black pantyhose as the slip would reveal too much potentially. I also had a meeting with the CEO about the summer campaign.

I got to work, trepidation filling me as I wondered what Ms. Audree might have in store for me. There was nothing waiting for me, so I logged into my computer and saw an e-mail from Audree. It included my schedule for the day and the following note:

Dear Annie-girl, I will be in after lunch, as I have research to do at the patent office. Attached is a questionnaire for you to answer. I expect you to answer each question honestly and completely. I will expect it completed when I meet with you at 4:30.

Ms. Audree

I clicked on the attachment and was not surprised to see it was a sex survey. I looked at the clock and thought I only had ten minutes before my meeting with the CEO. So I closed out of the attachment and prepared for my meeting.

The meeting went all morning and through lunch, which we ordered in, before finally finishing at two. I went to a quick meeting with marketing and another with accounting before returning to my office at 3:30.

I was mentally exhausted as I collapsed in my chair. I yawned and then saw a note on my desk.

Dear Annie-girl, I hope you are having a good day. I am looking forward to hearing about your weekend and reading your answers to my questions. See you at 4:30.

Ms. Audree

The note reminded me of the task I had not yet completed and I logged back into my e-mail. I downloaded the attachment and began answering the questions.

1. When did you lose your virginity ... age, to who, how, did you like it, etc ... I was in high school, 18, his name was Dennis, it was prom. How stereotypical can you get? I guess you could say it was okay, not thrilling by any stretch of the imagination. Although, I did feel a rush and yes I liked it, but didn't orgasm.

2. First time with a girl? It was in college, just one time on a drunken night out, we kissed and fingered each other to an orgasm. I liked it, but never did it again.

3. First time anal? Did u like it ... do you like it now? Never did anal till I bought a butt plug a couple of years ago at the request of an online Domme I met and have occasionally used my vibe to fuck my ass. It hurt a lot more than I ever thought it would, never have really ever got used to it. So I wouldn't say I am a lover of it; haven't done it in a long time.

4. What was your sex life like with your husband? It was enjoyable, mostly missionary style love making, sometimes I would take it doggy style, and a few times on top, but after I was becoming more of a success, I felt like our love life went downhill, making me feel like less of a success, so it drove me to work even harder.

5. What toys do you currently enjoy? The ones I have are a vibe and a dildo; the vibe is blue, my favourite colour, and the dildo is black about 7" long. I have a butt plug. I don't enjoy much and haven't used in a long while.

6. Craziest three sexual activities? Not sure I have any, other than what you have ordered me to do these past two weeks.

7. 3 Craziest places you have had sex? What is crazy, in the back seat of a car? In a room full of people hoping one doesn't get caught, now that might be one. That would be about it for me, sorry. The living room floor? And the shower but does that even count?

I finished the survey and considered that there was nothing overly incriminating in my answers. I did some simple paper work waiting for Audree to arrive. Like clockwork, she arrived at 4:30 and sauntered in like she owned the place, carrying, oddly, a cooler. She walked to my desk, without any pleasantries, her hand extended, "The survey, please, Annie-girl."

I handed her a folder with my answers in it and watched as she read it. She shook her head and chuckled mildly as she perused it. Finally she asked, "Is this all true?"

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I replied.

"Well, then you have had one sorry sex life. You need me even more than I thought," she said, shaking her head, seemingly embarrassed for me. That was even worse then everything else, her feeling sorry for me. "You had an online Mistress?"

"Yes, Ms. Audree, for a while, just a way to deal with my repressed sexual desires a couple of years ago. I was really lonely and well, it made me feel needed," I said, embarrassed at how stupid my answer sounded.

"Well, now you have a real life Mistress," she shrugged, and then asked, "So did you come this weekend?"

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I admitted.

"Did you obey your orders, Annie-girl?"

I replayed my weekend for her including the carrot, corn on the cob and the hot dog that I had used. I also said I considered using a bottle but was unsure if that would be disobeying my instructions.

This made her smile, "Good girl, Annie-girl. You have made Ms. Audree very happy." She walked to the door and locked it. She returned and said, "Let's take a look at your cunt, Annie-girl. Let's make sure it has healed properly." She pulled me out of my chair and took my spot. I stood and took off my skirt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.