Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 28: Penthouse Garage Three Years from Now

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Penthouse Garage Three Years from Now - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Ai knew that Pat often hung out in the garage, especially at the mansion. She wanted to go visit Tabitha and her daughter, and it was easier to walk to the garage than text or call her driver. When she got there, she was curious because she didn’t actually see any sign of him. Looking around, she noticed that her Lotus was rocking. Pat drove it just often enough for it to “be good for the engine”. Ai didn’t really know what that meant, but she did know that Pat bawled his eyes out every time he drove it. She had wanted to get rid of the ridiculous vehicle. Only one passenger could ride in it, and it had a tiny amount of cargo space. Ai wasn’t sure how any responsible auto maker could design such an impractical car. However, Pat had pleaded with her not to sell it. When she offered to just give it to him, he said that he couldn’t afford the taxes or insurance and that it would remind him too much of Pethelator to own it himself.

Ai took a step forward and froze, her driver had reclined the driver’s seat as far as it would go and was jacking himself off with a magazine in hand. It wasn’t like she hadn’t seen her driver’s cock before. He had fucked Tabitha often enough after all. However, the last time had been several years ago, and she felt bad about invading his privacy. She turned around and decided that a fifteen minute walk of the mansion grounds would probably give her driver time to finish and get cleaned up without him ever learning that she had caught him masturbating while technically on the clock. Something about the magazine Pat was holding tickled at the back of her memory, and she turned back around. Cautiously taking a step toward the exotic sports car, not wanting Pat to realize she had caught him playing with himself, Ai wondered, “Is he holding a copy of Seventeen magazine?”

Taking another step forward, Ai’s face became a mask of disbelief. “Is he holding the copy of Seventeen where I’m featured?” Ai just had to know and knocked on the window of the Lotus. Pat fumbled the magazine into the passenger seat, tried to pull up his pants, and rolled down the window. Deeply red faced, he asked, “Yes boss?”

Ai had to suppress the urge to giggle. Pat had not been very successful in his attempts to cover himself. His throbbing cock head was still visible over the waistband of his jeans; overall, the situation could only be described as absurd. “Care to explain?” Ai said neutrally. She had been afraid she might start laughing if she had tried to come off as stern, and the whole situation was striking her as terribly amusing. She had thought the days of coming across strange sexual escapades were long behind her.

“Please don’t make me,” Pat pleaded.

“You know, if it had been a Playboy, or a Penthouse, or a Hustler, or even one of those really fringe porn mags Tabitha got her hands on a few times, I’d say fine. Just go use the restroom, or one of the guest rooms to go rub one out. You know, be a little more discrete. I know my parents usually drive themselves, but even they will ask you to drive from time to time if they’re going to be out after midnight, or if my Dad wants to drink Saki at a restaurant. Any other magazine, any one under the sun, I’d tell myself: ‘I don’t really need to know.’ However, there are pictures of me in that specific magazine. Is the section on me what you were looking at when I knocked on the car window?” Pat looked so sheepish, Ai didn’t even need to hear his answer. “I think I’m owed an explanation on this one Pat.”

“I really can’t get out of explaining, can I?” Pat sighed.

“No, you can’t.”

“I miss Pethelator so much. I know she wanted me to try to meet someone else, and I really tried two years ago. I thought a year was enough time to be alone before trying again. I went on a few dates, some of them went well enough that the women called me back, and I’m sure they were hurt when I said it just wasn’t working for me. Jacking off thinking about Ethel makes me sad, and jacking off to normal porn doesn’t even make my cock hard enough to cum half the time. Most of those women barely interest me after dating my perfect little immortal sorceress. I have stumbled across a few adult models with absolutely stunning bodies, probably the result of surgery, not magic or good genes.”

“Let me guess, you can cum watching them, but it makes you sad.”

“I guess I’m kind of predictable, aren’t I boss? Yes, it makes me sad, and guilty. So I got to the point where I tried not to jack off at all.”

“Well that obviously didn’t work.”

Pat’s face had been working it’s way back to normal skin tone, but immediately turned beet red again. “Well, yes. After about a week or so, I get so horny I have to get some relief.”

“All of that seems reasonable so far, but in no way, shape, or form explains why you’re jerking off to pictures of me in some teen magazine that I don’t even remember posing for.”

“Sorry boss, I’ll get to the point. Man this is awkward,” When Ai sighed, Pat resumed, “Yeah, right, getting to the point. You see, the thing is boss, you look more like Pethelator than anyone I know.” Ai’s eyes got really wide, but she didn’t say anything. “And another thing, I don’t feel as guilty, or sad, when I jack off to the pictures in this magazine.”

Ai was trying to process what she had just heard. After a few minutes of silence, she asked, “Were you planning on asking me out on a date sometime?”

“Oh, goodness no boss! You actually knew Pethelator and how impossible it would be to live up to the memory of an immortal mind reader.”

“Trying to be a rebound girlfriend after Ethel would just be setting yourself up for ... torture,” Ai whispered to herself.

“Did you say something boss?” Ai didn’t respond as something she had long suppressed rose up unbidden inside her. She had rejected torturing other people for sexual pleasure, but surely it would be OK to torture herself trying to be half as good a girlfriend as Ethel had been to Pat.

“Shut up, get out of the car, and get your dick all the way back in your pants.” Pat sheepishly did as he was asked, looking down at his feet and refusing to meet Ai’s gaze. “Now kiss me!” Ai demanded.

“What?” the stunned driver asked in disbelief.

Ai repeated, “I said kiss me.” Not wanting to waste time convincing Pat she was serious, Ai advanced on him, threw her hands around his neck and kissed him.

“I don’t understand boss.”

“Boss, right, can’t have any more of that.”

“Sorry boss, I won’t kiss you again.”

Sighing, Ai tried to forced herself to stay calm. It was very difficult, the magic that had modified her had never been altered or neutralized. She had managed to avoid situations where it was relevant. Her hormones were raging inside her, and she had a lot more sympathy for Tabitha when her friend hadn’t been able to control her slutty urges. When she reminded herself that Ethel would have known exactly what to do and say, it helped her to reply calmly to Pat. “First, I told you to kiss me. Second, I kissed you. Third, you’re fired.”

Pat finally looked up at Ai, “I’m really sorry about jacking off in the Lotus boss. I swear, it will never happen again.”

“It’s not that Pat; I don’t want to open myself up to a quid-pro-quo sexual harassment lawsuit.”

“What?” her stunned driver asked obviously not understanding a word of what she had just said.

“I can’t sleep with one of my employees,” Ai said gently while getting back up on her tiptoes to kiss her former driver a second time. She was sure she wasn’t coming close to what it felt like when Ethel kissed Pat and almost made herself cum on the spot. She was looking up at Pat and felt a feeling adoration welling up inside her.

“I ... I don’t think I can do this boss. Seriously, you want me to sleep with you because you caught me jerking off to pictures of you? That can’t be right.”

“Pat, listen to me carefully. I’m not you’re boss any more. I’m not joking about wanting this. Pethelator wanted you to be happy.” Ai realized that her breasts were pressed up against Pat’s body, and she found the contact both satisfying and wildly exciting at the same time. She let out a low moan thinking about how her breasts probably weren’t having a remotely similar effect on Pat because of how perfect Ethel’s body was.

However, Ai was wrong. It had been three years since Pat had seen Ethel or held her in his arms. Ethel had pointed this out once, but he had forgotten until just now that Ai’s breasts were actually larger that Ethel’s own. It just didn’t look that way because the immortal sorceress had a wasp waist that only measured eighteen inches around with a proportional rib cage. It was something now impossible to ignore as he was feeling Ai’s tits pressed up against him. He was also remembering how horny he was and that he hadn’t finished before Ai interrupted him a few minutes ago. Tentatively at first, he put his arms around Ai and started to pull her closer. It didn’t take much additional pressure from her tits to turn that tentative pull into a fierce bear hug. When he heard Ai sigh with pleasure, for the first time in three years, he wasn’t thinking about how much he missed Ethel, he was thinking about how sexy Ai was. He was also thinking about how close he was to cumming.

“Sorry boss, if we don’t do something now, I’m going to need to recover before I can sleep with you. I am so close to cumming.” Ai stepped back out of the bear hug and ran her hand’s down Pat’s arms to hold his hands as she looked at him with her head tilted to one side.

Pat looked at her confused for a few seconds before stammering, “Oh yeah, right, you fired me; can’t call you boss. I’m still about to cum though, so how do you want to do this?”

“You tell me,” Ai said shyly. “I’m the virgin here.”

“In the Lotus!” Pat gasped.

Ai’s jaw dropped, “You used to bang Ethel in the Lotus! No wonder the two of you love that stupid, impractical machine so much.”

“I’m sorry, that’s not fair to you!”

The idea of trying to live up to what Ethel used to do, and failing, had already taken a hold of Ai’s thinking process. “No, I want to try!” she cried out as muscles in her legs and abdomen, and especially any muscles connected to her pussy started to contract unpredictably. Her legs almost buckled as she turned to face the Lotus, and she doubled over as soon as she took a single step in the direction of the car. She had to put one of her hands on the ground to keep from falling, and decided it would be safer to crawl to the site of her first sexual encounter.

Pat saw his former employer drop to her hands and knees, and thought it was some sort of intentional seduction as he watched her ass, covered in form fitting designer jeans, swayed from side to side as she crawled to the Lotus. He had no idea that this was pent up excitement coming from the idea of torturing herself trying to be as sexy as Ethel. Kicking his shoes off and stripping out of his pants, Pat moved to intercept Ai. She had put one hand on the driver’s seat of the Lotus. “What a fine fucking hourglass figure!” Pat said as he caught up to her. Ai froze when he put his hands on her hips, then made an excited noise when he unsnapped her jeans and unzipped them. Ai called out even louder when he pulled both her jeans and panties down to mid thigh. “Ugh! I love your pussy boss! I’m not sure I’ll be able to keep myself from cumming before I get inside you.”

“I’m sorry I can’t use magic to keep that from happening.” Making this apology caused Ai’s pussy to pulse wildly. She didn’t even try to correct Pat for calling her boss again.

“Just try to guide me in,” Pat grunted. “I’ll need the help.” Ai reached back between her legs, but as soon as her fingers touched Pat’s throbbing cock, she felt warm wetness splash against her hand. “Fuck!” Pat cried. Still trying to guide Pat inside her, she felt a warm splash against her pussy, then she felt something enter her body and she saw stars. She had to let go of Pat’s cock to brace herself with both arms on the Lotus. Pat stammered and gasped as he couldn’t get his cock any deeper into Ai, but still felt more pleasure than he had felt at any time since Ethel had vanished suddenly as his cock throbbed and pulsed a heavy load into Ai’s no longer virgin pussy.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t do better Pat,” Ai realized that it wasn’t going to work if she apologized for absolutely everything. She was going to have to say things that didn’t make it seem like she was beating herself up, even if she was doing just that in her thoughts. She had started cumming exactly when Pat did thinking about how Ethel would have never let such a thing happen. Actually getting Pat’s dick inside her had only magnified the power of her orgasm. She actually didn’t think her first fuck with Pat could have gone better. To go along with her idea that she couldn’t verbally beat herself up to Pat she added, “I guess it was at least better than jerking off to a picture of me in a magazine.”

“You have no idea boss; this is the first time I’ve felt truly happy in three years.”

Hearing that her plan to start having sex with Pat was wildly successful, beyond anything she could have imagined, caused her to climax violently and make strangled noises.

“Are you laughing at me boss?” Pat asked hurt.

“C ... c ... cumming!” was all Ai managed to choke out.

When her second orgasm had run its course, Pat asked, “Are you OK boss? I haven’t seen anyone cum so easily since Tabitha when she was fully under the control of the gum.”

Ai wanted to head this line of thinking off, “I think I just got a little carried away losing my virginity so unexpectedly. Help me get back to my feet.”

“Sure thing boss.”

“Pat, if we’re going to keep doing this...” Ai froze, suddenly worried that she hadn’t been good enough to warrant a second fuck from Pat. Her belly knotted up with lust again, and she wasn’t sure what she would do if Pat didn’t want to keep screwing her. She was fairly confident that she would be able to masturbate to a few epic orgasms torturing herself over what might have been. Bracing herself for that possibility she stated, “It’s ... it’s OK if you don’t want to keep doing this, if it disturbs your memories of Pethelator...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.