Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 22: The Magic Shop, Tomorrow

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Magic Shop, Tomorrow - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

When they got to the magic shop, Pat asked, “Would you like to carry the donuts or the magical items Miss Osaka?” When his young boss looked at him quizzically, he sighed, “As much as I would like to go in to see Pethelator again, she’s forbidden me from going inside.”

“I’ll take the donuts then,” Ai said taking a large box from Pat.

“Very good Miss Osaka. Do you want Amy to take the second box or the gum and crystal?”

“There’s another box? How many donuts did they make? I know I told them we were only feeding four or five people. I’m not sure Ethel eats anything, and I’m pretty sure Hell Bitch doesn’t.” Opening up the large box, even though it wasn’t full, Ai saw a variety of shapes, sizes and glazes. Some quick counting showed that there were two dozen donuts remaining in the first box alone.

“I ate about a dozen from the first box while we were riding in the car,” Amy confessed. “Your cooks are going to make me fat. I’m taking the crystal and gum.”

“Here Pat, take what you want from the open box and go donate that 2nd box to someone who can put those to better use than us. Unless Amy eats another dozen by herself, there’s no way we can eat our way through one box of these no matter how amazing they look!”

While Ai headed to the back with the decadently sweet breakfast, Amy stood in the front of the store. While she held the gum and seeing crystal, a thought occurred to her. She couldn’t see anyone working behind the counter even though that’s where Ethel had said the mysterious and amazingly beautiful Hell Bitch was located, but what would looking through the seeing crystal reveal?

Time seemed to freeze as Amy held the blue crystal up to her eye. There was a statuesque woman where none had been before. Amy immediately realized that wasn’t correct. This incredible being had always been there, her perceptions had just been to feeble to notice her. Just like Ethel’s figure was improbably more perfect that Ai’s, this woman’s was even more improbably perfect than Ethel’s. Amy didn’t know if it was the intense magic the crystal revealed surrounding the woman, or the exquisite beauty of her face and body, but Amy’s mind seemed to crack under the pressure of what she was seeing. She could barely point to any specific detail of the exotic being she was looking at. Her hair was jet black, long and lustrous, but as soon as she realized that her attention was forced away from the hair. The eyes seemed to be all pupil, black, within black, within black. It was an effect Amy had seen in movies, to denote that a character was powerful and evil. The movies didn’t come close to capturing either the power or the capacity for cruelty that Amy beheld. The urge to scream rose inside her. The woman’s breasts were large, much larger than Ai’s or Ethel’s, but not as large as Tabitha’s, probably. The overwhelming need to devote herself to the amazing creature she was observing threatened Amy’s sanity.

She had to say something, speak or go mad, “Please allow me to serve you my Dark Queen!” Amy had no idea what the others would hear, but her throat hurt from trying to make her proclamation as loud as possible.

Her blood burned with the need to cum for her Dark Queen, or the need to make the Dark Queen climax. Then the pressure her mind was under magnified tenfold as the presence behind the counter turned her attention to Amy, if only briefly. Amy broke out in a cold sweat as she realized her plea was being evaluated; she could hardly bear the thought of not being found worthy. Amy barely registered when the woman behind the counter picked up a trash bin and threw it in her general direction before speaking, “No, it would take over a century to teach you enough sorcery for you to be useful to me.”

Amy wailed wordlessly at the rejection and the blue crystal and gum both dropped from her limp fingers. As the crystal fell, it passed neatly into the trash bin and was caught in the small plastic bag lining it. The bin hit the ground and skidded toward the wall threatening to tip over, but before that could happen it hit the side of the wall and bounced back, wobbling but not falling onto its side. The crystal was swaying gently in the plastic bag as Ethel bolted into the room to see what was going on.

“What have you done you great fool?” Ethel asked, but got no answer as Amy sank to her knees looking despondent. Ethel picked up the gum and snapped her fingers in front of Amy’s face, but got no reaction. Seeing the garbage can out of place, she held out her hand and it floated over to her. She retrieved her seeing crystal and threw the now empty bin back to Hell Bitch. “What in the world possessed you to look through the crystal at her you colossal idiot?” Sighing, Ethel’s tone softened, “My yelling at you isn’t going to do anything at this point. Here, let me help you up; we’ll take care of you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.