Stormy Sequel - Cover

Stormy Sequel

Copyright© 2011 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby continues. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's new love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find happiness in the face of new trials and challenges? And will Bobby ever play baseball again?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging  

Barbara had just finished separating Sammy's clean panties from her own in the pile of clean laundry when she heard the front door opening again. Collette was barely inside the front door before Barbara was on her, ignoring the girl's wet clothes to wrap her up in a hug. Bobby grinned at the delight on his mom's face.

"It's so good to see you again, dear," she said, loosening the hug but still holding the young woman to her.

"Thanks, Barb, I've missed you too."

She gave her son an interrogative look. Whatever she saw made her eyes widen, and she looked back to Collette, who blushed and looked away.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to put you on the spot, Collette, although I'm dying to ask what's happened between you two." She kissed the coed on the forehead and released her. "Why don't you go up and see your brother, he's upstairs with Sammy."

Collette's eyebrows rose. "We saw Dave's Jeep; has Sammy let him out of her doghouse?"

"She hasn't thrown him out the window yet, but it's been so quiet it makes me worry. Maybe you guys can go up and help them get back to being friends."

The hallway was silent when they crested the stairs, with Sammy's bedroom door closed.

"Maybe we should give them more private time," Collette suggested innocently. "Come on, there's still a half hour before everyone's supposed to get here." She didn't wait for an answer before grabbing Bobby's hand and dragging him to his bedroom.

He sat on the bed. As she dropped to her knees between his feet, they heard low voices through the wall between his bedroom and Sammy's.

Bobby grinned, happy for his friends. "Well, they're talking; that's a good thing," he said quietly

Collette nodded. "Sammy can't stand that Rachael slut he's been dating. She's probably happy to see him without her hanging around."

The voices kept rising until Sammy could be heard loud and clear: "For the last time you jackass, you're not my backup plan!"

"So you're not in love with Bobby?" Dave said heatedly.

"Like you're not in love with Collette?" she retorted.

"That's not the same thing."

"Yes it is! Bobby and Barbara and I talked about it. I'm part of their family now, and we'll always have each other's backs and be there for each other. And yes we may fool around occasionally because we love each and don't see anything wrong with it. But I'm not going to marry Bobby, Dave."

Collette and Bobby looked at each other with wide eyes, both unashamedly moving to press their ears to the wall.

"Why not if you love him so much?"

"Because I love you, stupid!"

"But, I cheated on you."

"Dave, I wasn't mad that some cheer-bimbo wanted to choke on big Dave. I was mad that you hid it from me."

"Oh."

"The next time some chick's making you horny, tell me about it."

"And then what?"

"If she respects me and can be trusted for some harmless fun, I'll say go for it. If I think she's, oh I don't know, a gold-digging cheer-slut trying to steal you away, then I'll go buy a blonde wig and a couple cheerleader outfits, and your sister and I will make your fantasy come true instead."

Bobby heard the aforementioned sister moan at hearing that. Then there was silence.

Collette began hurriedly pulling her jeans off. "Jesus, I can't sit still and listen to this," she whispered urgently.

"You're so bad," Bobby replied, pushing his pants and underwear down, his hardening cock lurching into view.

Collette quickly stripped off the rest of her clothes and moved to the door. "Get naked and follow me," she ordered.

"Wait - you want to barge in on them?"

"Trust me, it'll be alright."

They crept to Sammy's bedroom door, unable to hear anything beyond it. Then suddenly, the clear sound of a female orgasm in progress could be heard. Collette opened the door a few inches. Looking in over her head, Bobby gasped before she pushed it fully open, pulling him in behind her.

"Well what do we have here?" she asked jauntily.

To her credit, Sammy managed to keep her legs locked behind Dave's back, preventing him from jumping up in alarm.

"Jesus you guys! You scared me half to death," he protested.

"Sorry, bro, I just couldn't resist. And just what do you have to say for yourself, young lady? First you seduce my boyfriend, and now my brother?" Collette said in mock reproach.

Blushing faintly, Sammy still grinned back unrepentantly, squeezing Dave with her firm thighs. "Same as you, bitch. I decided it was time to take back my man." Then she sighed contentedly, and languorously uncrossed her legs from around Dave's back. "But I'm done with him for now – is that why you're naked?" she asked Collette.

"Hey, I'm not done with YOU yet," Dave interjected.

"No, I'm going to trip this guy so he falls between my legs," said Collette. "Come on Bobby, we're running out of time," she said, jumping on the bed next to the still entwined couple. She rolled on her back and held out her arms to him. He climbed over her while she raised her knees to her shoulders to make a welcoming saddle. "God I'm so wet for you, lover," she cooed.

Bobby glanced at Dave, still moving on top of Sammy, as Collette impatiently prodded him into position. "Get off my sister, asshole," he said mildly.

"Same to you, butt head," Dave retorted. He made a harder thrust, making Sammy gasp and rewrap her legs around him. "That's more like it," he said smugly. Then he visibly flinched. "Easy, baby, I was just kidding."

"You can be a smart ass and I'll finish you in a minute, or I can fuck you so your heart stops when you finally come. What's is going to be?" Sammy said tartly.

"I suggest plan ... ohhhh ... B," offered Bobby, as he sank slowly into Collette's heavenly body.


A few minutes later Barbara saw Julie and Blythe coming up the walk. She opened the door before they could knock.

"Hi guys," she said warmly, ignoring the stress she sensed coming from Blythe. "Everybody's upstairs, just go on up."

At the top of the stairs they found Bobby's room empty and Sammy's door shut. Blythe hesitated but Julie unconcernedly opened the door, after which both stood open mouthed at the sight of Bobby and Dave deep dicking Collette and Sammy, side by side on the bed.

"Doesn't anybody knock anymore?" Dave asked without slowing the rhythm of his thrusts.

Julie burst out laughing. "Well hi, everybody! Are we early, or late?"

"Well, come on in," Collette said with a grin while peeking under Bobby's arm. "You're just in time. I think I need to get to know this beautiful blonde," she added with a leer towards Blythe.

"Come ... come..." gasped Sammy.

Julie pulled Blythe inside and closed the door just in time.

"Coming!" wailed Sammy, thrashing as Dave pinned her tight ass against the mattress. "Help, Julie!"

Julie laughed again and began quickly shedding her clothes. "Hang on Sammy, I'll save you!"

"Help, Blythe!" Collette called. "Get naked and help me subdue this brute."

Blythe stared like a deer in the headlights. Her eyes moved from Bobby's dick, glistening as it appeared and disappeared between Collette's thighs, to Collette's heavy breasts rolling on her chest from the impacts of their bodies coming together.

Collette whispered in Bobby's ear and he slowed to a stop. Collette moved to kneel at the headboard, looking down over Bobby as he lay on his back and held his arms out to the tall teen frozen at the foot of the bed.

"Come here, Blythe; this time let's finish what you started."

Collette smiled and nodded encouragingly.

Blythe finally shrugged and began stripping as her heart beat loudly in her chest. When her panties slid down her long legs as the final revealing movement, Collette shook her head in appreciation.

"Wow, you're so beautiful," she said sincerely.

Blythe lowered her head slightly, naked and incongruously shy as she simultaneously began walking up the bed on her knees, straddling Bobby's legs. "Thanks, Collette; but you're the beautiful one."

She arrived above Bobby's groin and paused, her hips twitching. Collette made a guess as to why. "We're kind of rushing you, aren't we? Are you ready for that monster?"

Blythe blushed and shook her head.

"I hear you like girls, too; can I help?" Collette said with her typical aplomb.

She moved to kneel at Bobby's shoulder, then startled Blythe by confidently leaning in to softly kiss her lips. She pulled back to look in her eyes for a moment before returning to press more firmly against the younger girl's mouth. In moments their lips parted enough for Collette to insert her tongue.

As Blythe instinctively tilted her head to return the kiss, she felt Collette's hand grasp her hip for a moment before sliding to cup her pussy. She moaned into the coed's sucking mouth.

"Mmmm, let me get you wet for him," Collette murmured. "Wet enough that you can get his big dick inside this tight little pussy." She wiggled her fingers, and Blythe grabbed her shoulders for balance, hooking her chin over her shoulder as four large beautifully shaped breasts came together to press against each other. Bobby groaned reverently at the sight.

Blythe's sex quickly moistened both from the manipulation and from watching the erotic scene in the bedroom. Julie was atop Dave in a reverse cowgirl position, her breasts in his hands while Sammy lay beside them running her hands over them both. Bobby was lustfully watching Collette caress Blythe, occasionally stroking his hard-on.

In just a few minutes Blythe was slippery enough for Collette to slide a second finger into the heat inside her. Bursts of Blyth's hot breath flowed down Collette's back while she was finger fucked. Soon the young girl shuddered in the coed's skillful grasp with her first orgasm.

"I'd say you're ready," Collette giggled. She orchestrated a position shuffle, and Blythe found herself crouched above Bobby. Collette held his cock upright and parted the lips of Blyth's sex as she lowered herself down, feeling him slide deliciously up inside her. Way up inside her!

She came to rest on his hips and paused to catch her breath. A loud moan drew her eyes to the side, where Julie had turned around to sit atop Dave in the exact same position. The two teens grinned at each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.