Cumberland Cheerleaders - Cover

Cumberland Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jethro's Adventure Series (1). My First Adventure story is about the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Odd that all the Cheerleaders just happen to be having sex with their Dads. How did that become a requirement? How does this affect their Team Meetings when the Dads show up? Involvement of two families, a teacher made pregnant by a student, a bi-sexual teacher, the Principal and Chief of Police swap daughters, a daisy chain of of oral sex, some male to male blowjobs. Principal is Owned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Nudism  

PLANNING A TEAM PICNIC

Wednesday was Team Practice. They filed in, locked the door and laid out the mats in the corner then stripped. Miss Jasmine came over and she also stripped. Today the girls decided to just lay on top of Miss Jasmine one by one and hold her and kiss her. Each girl took a few minutes then the next one until all eight of them had their turn.

Miss Jasmine said, "I've had numerous classes and a lot of students but this is the best class and greatest students I've ever had. It will be sad when you all grow up and leave school. I will never have another team like this one."

Jackie said, "we may grow up. Some of us may go to college, but none of us are going to abandon our fathers. They are our Dads for life. We don't care what society says, we all hope that eventually we can have babies by them. So we will still be around to see you as well. What would a 'Cheerleader Reunion' be like if we didn't have the Greatest Advisor in the World in attendance?"

Miss Jasmine had tears in her eyes and said, "that is the greatest thing I have heard and I thank you for that."

Abby said, "We should have a gathering now. Since you are our Cheerleading Team Advisor, why couldn't you invite us over for a Team picnic and sleepover? Your cover for the school policy would be that your Father would be there. We might even bring our Dad as a further chaperone. He has a 12-inch cock. We could have a weekend of pussy eating, cock sucking and pure fucking."

Miss Jasmine said, "WHAT? A 12-inch cock? I've never seen one."

Abby said, "it's true and everyone of us here love fucking it. Besides this way your Dad gets eight pussies and you get a giant sausage. I know you said you didn't want another cock inside you besides your dad's but I think for this one you could make a 12-inch exception."

Miss Jasmine grinned and said, this sounds like fun and you are right. Dad and your Dad would be a cover to avoid the teacher/student fraternization rule. I'll talk to him about it and see if we can plan one."

Michelle said, "I'll bet if you told the principal you wanted to have a picnic and sleepover for just the cheerleader team, with absolutely no boys and your Father and a Team Father would be there as chaperone. He might approve it." Miss Jasmine said, "that just might be an idea and then it would be legal in the eyes of the school. They just don't have to know what cuisine is being served. I'll check with Dad and see what he thinks before I decide to approach the Principal."

Jennie spoke up and said, "you won't have to worry about the Principal. Just mention Opal to him and he will be eating out of your hand, if not your pussy." Miss Jasmine asked, "I'm not sure I want him eating my pussy. What about Opal?" Jennie said, "Opal was the 13-year old daughter of the Police Chief. Mr. Jones was not only guilty of student fraternization but was fucking Opal for a couple of years and got her pregnant.

His wife found out he was fucking both his own daughter and Opal. She really blew up and told him to keep his whore sluts and left him. Opal is now 14 but she and her baby are living with the Principal and his 13-year old daughter. The police chief didn't file charges because he had been fucking the Principal's daughter for the same length of time. Sometimes they would fuck them together then swap and fuck some more."

Miss Jasmine said, Holy Cow and all this time I was worried about my job. He has a lot more to lose. Jennie said, "that wasn't all. Remember Miss Arnett having a baby then was allowed to come back and is still here? Miss Jasmine said, "yes she remembered that." "Well it was one of the students who got her pregnant and she kept the baby. However, to keep her job the Principal said she had to fuck him as well. This guy is a real horn toad. Miss Arnett agreed to it since she loves cocks and knew she could continue teaching."

Jennie said, "even more. I was having a hard time with my grades so I fucked my teacher Mr. Alter and brought my grades up. He told the Principal about me which I didn't like it. So then I had to fuck the Principal. Instead of him expelling me I got an A+. Miss Jasmine asked how she knew all this about the Principal and police chief.

Jennie said, "The Principal couldn't fuck me in school so he took me to his house and fucked me there. It was a bit weird with Opal and his daughter Rita watching. Rita and I were in some of the same classes. We hung around some at school but I didn't realize she was fucking her Dad and the Chief. So it was a surprise for both of us to see each other there and to see her watching Mr. Jones fucking me.

"While Mr. Jones and I were still fucking the Police chief and his wife came in. The police chief decided he wanted a turn. They laid Rita and me side by side. The Principal fucked his daughter Rita while the Chief fucked me. Rita and I looked at one another. We reached out and held hands and smiled at one another because in a way being fucked at the same time was somewhat of a thrill. They both shot their loads then they switched. The Chief decided to fuck his daughter Opal while the Principal fucked me again. Only this time Rita sat on my face and I slurped Mr. Jones' cum out of her pussy. I didn't mind since she and I were friends."

"Suddenly I realized the Chief's wife was there and she was watching with a smile on her face. Then the chief decided to fuck me again and the Principal fucked the chief's wife right beside me. Opal came over and sat on my face while Rita sat on the Chief's wife's face. Talk about weird."

"I wasn't really too happy about fucking the chief but I felt I had no choice without angering the Principal. I suppose playing along with them did help as I did get the A+ grade instead of getting expelled. Rita and I would talk at school so I asked her how it felt about fucking the Chief. She said she loved it and then told me it was her dad and the Chief who conspired to get Opal pregnant. Rita said one day soon she will stop taking the pill as her Dad and the Chief want Rita to get pregnant by the Chief and then they'll be even."

Jennie continued, "I asked Rita if she was fucking anyone else besides those two?" She said, "yes, one of the teachers would take his wife and daughter over there. The teacher would fuck the chief's wife and Opal and I. Mr. Jones and the Chief would fuck the teacher's wife and daughter. The weird part is the teacher was Mr. Alter, the one I had fucked for a higher grade and now here I was fucking him in the Principal's home. There have been some wild weekends over there but at least I no longer had to worry about my grades."

Miss Jasmine sat there flabbergasted at what she was hearing. She said, "Gee it makes my doing Dad and you girls look like a Sunday School picnic. It is hard to believe all this was going on and she was totally unaware of it. No wonder you girls got so daring during our practices. You knew we would not be caught yet if we did there would not be many ramifications from it.

Jackie said, "we had to be sure we had your confidence and trust before we could tell you these things. This was the only way we knew to gain that trust."

Jennie said, "the only reason I've told you about the Principal and the Chief is to allay any fears you might have about being ruined by the Principal. I doubt you have anything to fear. The only reason I mentioned my part in this was to know the story was credible and you could trust the information.

Miss Jasmine said, "wow but I am sure glad to know all this. I want to thank you all very much. By bringing me out of my dark dungeon. I feel like a new woman. I am very grateful and I have a very deep respect for every one of you. I look forward to every day that I can lick those wonderful pussies without fear."

Jackie said, "we have also savored your pussy. Remember the first time you passed out and when you woke up and saw our lips glistening? While you were out we all got our first taste of your pussy and we knew we had to succeed in wearing you down to where we could do it regularly. You were a tough nut to crack but it was well worth the time and effort."

Miss Jasmine said, "I suspected that but of course I couldn't prove it. However, it made me all tingly inside just thinking about eight lips on my pussy. I remember the second time when I was laying on my desk and passed out. However, I woke up before you thought I did and felt you girls all eating my pussy. It felt so great that I was not about to move and ruin it. So I tried to be still and pretend to be out cold but my body kept shaking from small climaxes." Jackie said, "ahh you are as sneaky as we are." Everyone laughed.

Abby said, "we'll talk to our dad and mom as well as the group at our next meeting and see if we can't include you and your dad to our meetings. We are a closed group and none of us, except maybe Jennie, have sex with outsiders because of getting some disease. Having sex with you, a female, we didn't break our code not to fuck guys. Since you are exclusive to your dad we would not worry about you and him and be glad to bring you into our group. We need more cocks as well as your glorious pussy."

Miss Jasmine said, "wow I appreciate the confidence of that. Yes true, I have not had sex with any other man since my dad and I started having sex. I didn't know you girls had any other Team meetings."

Jackie said, "we have an unofficial Team meeting every other weekend at Abby and Michelle's house so we can swim and fuck our Dads or each other's Dads. We have all sworn to not have sex with any outsiders, just Dads and Daughters."

Jennie said, "I may be one exception because I still have to fuck the Principal now and then because of my grades. Plus I don't want to anger him and get expelled. That would be hard to explain. So far I have managed to avoid the Chief. Please, everyone, don't tell your or my parents about this. I have never told them. Oh and Rita and I are still friends. We love lying side by side when they fuck us while we hold hands and kiss one another. Every now and then we get together and compare notes. She has some wild tales to tell. She found out her dad is also fucking another teacher and her daughter plus three other girls from school."

Miss Jasmine said, "boy he is a real cock hound isn't he?"

Jackie said, "As far as our cookout and sleepover at your house we could plan this for one of the opposite weekends from our team meetings."

Miss Jasmine said, "ok when I get something definite I'll let you all know. I have a feeling when my Dad visualizes eight pussies in front of his face he will agree." Everyone smiled and cheered. She said, oh my we have been here two hours and only suppose to be here for one hour. We are lucky the janitors haven't gotten to this room yet." They all got dressed, each one hugged and kissed Miss Jasmine and left for home.

Later Wednesday Arnie, Carla and Marla went over to see Buzz and the triplets. Carla explained that aside from the Cheerleader Team, they formed an Auxiliary Group for those that are not cheerleaders, but are Father-Daughter or Brother-Sister incest partners. She said, "as promised you three and Buzz are the first ones to be invited to the group meeting so that they can meet you and you meet them. If everyone gets along then we vote to accept you as Auxiliary Members. The meeting is Saturday a week at 11 am and lasts until 5 pm Sunday. Bring sleeping bags and prepare to stay overnight." The triplets cheered and hugged Carla then Marla then Arnie. Buzz hugged Carla, Marla and shook Arnie's hand.

The next two hours Arnie fucked the triplets and Buzz fucked Arnie's daughters. They all were exhausted and as soon as they recovered Arnie and the girls went home.


A SERIOUS PROBLEM ARISES

Wednesday night was Gregg and Nita's private time without the girls. Nita said, "we have to talk."

Gregg said, "about what?"

Nita said, "this is truly serious. Think about how many weeks or years the men have been fucking their own daughters and now fucking all the other girls here as well."

Gregg said, "yeah it's great isn't it?" Nita said, "depends on how you look at it. If you think about it, no one has been using any protection and as far as I know Myra is the only girl on the pill. Are you getting a clue?"

Gregg gasped, "wow. I never thought about that. Then it's possible some or all of the girls could be pregnant."

Nita said, "that's right and if they are, it's more complicated as to know who is the father, their real father or one of the other men, including you buster in fucking all of them. Not to mention you sacrificing a few virgins on Aphrodite's Altar. I'm sure none of the fathers have thought about this either. We are partly at fault for not discussing with the girls about their periods and their ovulation periods when they should not be having sex."

Gregg said, "wow, and what will we do if any of them get pregnant, or even worse, what if all eight of them become pregnant, including our two?"

Nita said, "if it happens to Abby and Michelle there is no question. You and I would support them 100% and help them cope with it. You and I would probably end up as 'mom and dad' but that's ok if that is what it takes."

Gregg said, "I'm with you 100%, we'll deal with it and love them with all of our hearts."

Nita said, "The problem with the other girls is what we are going to have to work out. I'm not sure how anyone can explain to the hospital how eight girls from the same Cheerleading team all got pregnant at the same time. We know the girls would never give a name of who the father is. I think the biggest problem is in how many of them are pregnant at one time. The second problem is how do they tell their fathers?"

Gregg said, "yeah that would take some explaining."

Nita said, "first things first. You will have to talk to the men and make sure they are aware of the gravity of this situation. Second, they must totally agree that if their daughter becomes pregnant that they will accept the child as their own and not blame any other member of this group. If they are not willing to accept that then we must disband the group immediately."

Gregg said, "Yes, I can see where they must do that. It's something we should have told the men up front when they joined and make them agree to it then. If we do continue then any new men coming in must agree to that as well."

Nita said, "truthfully I don't think the men can not agree. First they are all products of parental incest relationships. Second, they have no room to maneuver since they are technically guilty of incest and sex with several under aged girls. They are not dumb enough to send themselves and everyone else to prison. So as I said, the biggest problem is going to be society."

Gregg said, "we have one advantage. Remember this is a small town. Think about it. How many girls, besides our Team are having sex with their parents? How many girls and boys are fucking like rabbits? How many adults do you think are swapping husbands/wives? Remember Miss Arnett, the teacher who was fucking the captain of the football team and got pregnant? They let her take leave to have the baby and she is still teaching. No one filed charges against them and she still has her job and the boy was not expelled."

Nita said, "I had forgot about that. Maybe we won't have as big a problem as we thought."

The girls walked in and Abby said, "Mom, sorry but we over heard you talking. We have a surprise for you. Myra's dad Roger is an OB-GYN Doctor in town and her mother Daisy is an OB-GYN nurse and works with Roger."

Gregg said, "Holy Smoke, who would have thought it, an OB-GYN Doc is the only guy putting his daughter on the pill. Maybe we need to invite them over for a private chat before we have our next meeting."

Nita said, "Good idea, maybe they can help us work through this. Also with so many "degenerates" in this town maybe no one will care. The girls giggled at the "degenerate" term.

Michelle asked, "does 'degenerate' include incest fucking?"

Nita said, "Listen to YOUR dau..." and they all laughed.

Michelle spoke up, "If I get pregnant whether by you, daddy Hiram or any of the men here I will always believe it is your baby and no one else's. I will be proud to have your baby."

Abby said, "the same here, any baby that comes out of my pussy is no ones baby but Daddy Gregg's baby."

Gregg and Nita knelt down and hugged both the girls tight and they all four knew they were a loving family.


A FAMILY BECOMES INVOLVED

The next afternoon after school Myra came home with Abby and Michelle. She told Gregg and Nita she needed to talk to them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.