Growing Up Never Ends - Cover

Growing Up Never Ends

by SplendidSpunk

Copyright© 2011 by SplendidSpunk

Incest Sex Story: A Woman learns she may be older but she really never grew up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   .

(I had the distinct pleasure of co-writing this story with the vibrant and sexy lesliejones whose brilliance at turning a phrase and using humiliation is without par. If you enjoyed this bit of erotica please send Leslie a note and thank her. – SplendidSpunk)

My name is Emma and as the title suggests my life to this point, while not all that unusual in today's world, has been one where I've struggled to grow up and act my age. I was an OK child but by the time I was sixteen something changed and I joined a group of kids that had sex parties. I know most kids experiment at that age but this was beyond the spin the bottle era. A group of guys and girls would get together on weekends and we'd engage in sex. No regular partners as we decided that sex without love was far more fun.

The typical night would start with some beer or pot and then we'd put our names in a bowl and whoever showed up last had to draw a name out. If they drew their own name they masturbated in front of the gang; if you drew out a name of the same sex, you had sex with that person, guy on guy or girl on girl. We were very open and progressive in that way; in others, we were just plain, stupid. That's why today, at the age of 36, my daughter is enrolled in college.

As for her father, I really don't know. Over the time frame when I might have gotten pregnant, I'd had sex with at least eight or nine guys and no one stepped up and I never really wanted to know. As I said it was sex, not love, and while the sex was at times great, it wasn't always and well, I had parents who cared and helped and so I left it at that. When Ella was old enough I resumed school with my parents' support and I promised them that I would not even date till Ella had reached maturity and gone to college. I wanted to be her mom and with school and later a job I devoted my time to raising my daughter.

While I assume Ella is no longer a virgin, I don't know it; I do know she's not pregnant so she's obviously smarter then her mom. When I look at Ella now I see myself at that age: we are very similar, so much so that we are at time thought of as sisters. We're both five foot six and have reddish auburn hair, hers is long and dips over her shoulders while mine is cut and styled to no longer than the nape of my neck. Our eyes are light blue and our skin is fair. I think my chest is larger; I'm a 34 C, but time and gravity make Ella's look so much better. We've both been graced with long shapely legs and slender but well shaped torsos.

After I dropped Ella off at college--she's attending the state university a few hours from home, I felt truly lonely for the first time in a long, long time. It took me a few sad weeks to realize it was time to find a life for myself now that my primary duty of raising Ella was basically complete. I had a good job and a few friends and eventually I re started my social life and soon began to meet men. I was a bit fearful at first, I've not had anything live in me since I got pregnant and the feel of plastic dildos and rubber vibrators were no assurance to me that I was ready to impress a man in bed.

All of those nights while raising Ella and using artificial devices to experience the needed orgasms also allowed me to develop a number of fantasies and one of my most used ones involved being tied up by my lover. No, not a total domination scenario but a comfortable one, tied and not in control but not spanked or punished. I think it resulted from my forced abstinence. So now when the potential for real sex was possible, I was still in good shape, only 36, I had never been avoided by men, only I avoided them, dedicating myself to child rearing.

So soon the dating game began and yes, I kissed a lot of frogs before I found a prince. His name is Mark and he's a successful businessman whose wife left him for another woman. He spent a few years out of the game as he came to terms with being replaced by a woman and by the time we'd met we were both sort of rookies in the dating game. Although his time away from romance was considerably shorter them mine, his was a result of what he took as a slight to his manhood while mine was elected. So we were, amazingly, on relatively equal footing and took things slow. In fact he and I remained under the social radar as much as possible and even Ella did not meet Mark when she came home for the holidays.

In that time Mark and I found intimacy, and I enjoyed having someone make love to me. I'd had quite a bit of sex back in high school but never had I made love and I relished the sensation of it. I felt a bit of a slut as I found myself needing and wanting Mark's cock, tongue and hands on and in me. He too seemed renewed that a woman enjoyed him and our lovemaking, so we found a depth of pleasure new to both of us. For me it was because I'd never associated love and sex and for Mark because he had a woman who didn't think of him as another woman but as a man whose cock thrilled her.

So we let our passions grow and flourish and soon we'd shared even some of our fantasies. I didn't know it at the time but in acting out a fantasy, I'd be once again making a significant change in my life, and learning more about growing up then I thought I needed to know.

We'd had a great night out, dinner was fantastic and the musical we saw at the theater was one to have us dancing in the aisles as we left. By the time we'd gotten home it was straight to the bedroom where Mark showed me some rope and a blindfold and I almost came in my panties as I nodded yes. Quickly stripped of my dress and bra then left in my sodden panties Mark secured me to the bed, arms and legs spread to the four corners of the frame. When Mark put the blindfold over my eyes I felt my pussy oozing my juices and my panties getting even wetter.

Mark played with me for hours, teasing me and refusing to let me cum and I was becoming so needy, begging him to touch my cunt, to cut my soaking panties off, to bite my nipples, anything ... just let me cum. I knew going in that he would refuse and before it started it was exactly what my fantasy was, but now after more then an hour of his tender touching and kissing I wanted to feel his hard cock pound into me, I wanted to feel his cock spew his hot cum inside my puss. I was losing my mind I needed and wanted to cum. Mark kept it up for another quarter hour and I was now yelling at him, begging and cursing him, making promises and threats. I was so hot and so needy that when I felt the cold steel of the scissors on my belly near my overheated pussy I came. As Mark, slowly cut the panties and pulled the soggy mess from my cunt I came again and when he got between my legs and rubbed that stiff cock in my slit, another small orgasm erupted.

Finally Mark drove his cock into me and god it felt so damn good. I realized that waiting had been difficult for him too, but I didn't care as long as he kept pounding away at my wet and needy cunt. Mark was fiercely fucking me, actually pounding me so hard he was moving my body on the bed and straining the ropes holding my legs wide for him. I found the mild pain adding to my pleasure as much as his cock hitting against the rear wall of my cunt. The orgasm that was to come was intense and I screamed as it hit me, I writhed against the ropes holding me in place and forced my hips up and into Mark's thrusts. When he exploded and spewed his hot cum deep inside me my orgasm took on more intensity and I almost passed out. He rested on me and I enjoyed the feel of his cock as it returned to its normal state and slipped from my sticky pussy.

To complete this fantasy Mark was to leave me tied to the bed overnight and return in the morning. Still blindfolded I'd have to endure the creaks and groans of the house wondering if perhaps someone had broken in and would find me and use me. Mark would have locked the doors and the security system would announce and unwanted guests so in reality I was quite safe if uncomfortable with my legs and arms secured to the bed, though the bonds were not so tight to cause issues with circulation. When he left I enjoyed the slow trickle of his cum as it oozed from me and then my mind heard the promised creaks and groans of the house and though I knew what they were, I was still finding it a turn-on that I might be ravished against my will. Little orgasms rippled through me in the hour after Mark left me and in general, I enjoyed the helplessness of the whole thing.

Sometime later I was awakened with the feel of lips sucking my left nipple and I called out.

"Mark, is it morning already?"

When no one responded and the mouth now sucking hard on my left nipples elected to bite down on me I cried out and a small orgasm coursed through me. Hands now found my sticky slit and the mouth exhaled on my bitten nipple making it harden even more. As those fingers found my open and used cunt, I knew it wasn't Mark, the fingers were too small and slender I'd come to know the feel of Mark's touch. Realization that a real stranger had access to me and could do to me anything they wanted scared me and I begged.

"Please leave me. Please don't hurt me."

I was whimpering when I felt the bed change as this person climbed on top of me. I felt their breath on my neck and then in my ear and when I heard.

"Mother, I do believe you are a dirty girl and that I am going to have to make you grow up."

I cringed, knowing Ella had come home to find me this way. My pussy was soiled with cum, my body naked, tied to the bed, and my wet and sex scented panties now under my nose as I inhaled the aroma of my own sex.

"Mother, you've soiled your panties and now your sheets are all wet too."

I felt her hand moving past my slit to my ass and then her finger penetrated my back door. Paralyzed in fear and shame, I said nothing and took what Ella gave, afraid of what was to come. Her finger filled my ass and then she slowly removed it and brought it to my face, putting it under my nose and I smelled my ass and winced at the faint odor of my own bowel.

"You've not done a very good job with your hygiene, Mother. I know you can't see it but my fingertip is smudged with a bit of brown residue from your ass."

I shook my head I didn't know what to say. My own daughter was on top of my naked and tied body, her lips had sucked and bitten my nipple, her fingers explored my cum-filled cunt and now her finger had invaded my asshole and she was further demeaning me by making me smell my soiled panties and her shit-smeared finger.

"Tell me, Mother, where were you to pee? I see you are unable to move and I guess from your earlier reference to Mark and morning that you're here until someone comes to release you, so tell me, Mother, where were you going to pee?"

I froze and could not answer. I had not thought of that and now that she had made me think of it I began to need to pee. Still I had no answer for Ella and she grew impatient with me and slapped me on my tits, first one then the other and then again before she whispered in my ear.

"Does my Mother need to pee? Do you, Mother?"

Her finger had found my clit and was rubbing it gently as she whispered in my ear, her voice so soft yet so stern. I...

My humiliation was building apace as I softly managed to respond, "Yes, Ella, Mother badly needs to pee. Will you help me get out of this so I can go to the bathroom?"

My fears were confirmed when after a very horrid pause, her soft voice replied, "I think you may need to wait a little bit more, Mother, because you need to learn to wait and because you did have a dirty bottom when I inspected you."

This of course made my gradually increasing need to pee all the more pressing. Her rubbing my engorged nub made it all the more wrenching to try to control my bursting bladder.

"Ella, please," I whimpered, reducing to pleading with my suddenly—but oh so softly—dominant daughter, "please don't make your mother wet the bed, please..."

She loosened the ropes holding my legs and arms and I felt her press under my bottom so I would lift it and she managed to wedge a bowl under me so that my vulva was right above it. The scary thought rocketed through my consciousness that Ella was going to make me humiliate myself more by pissing into this bowl in front of her.

When I felt my bottom now atop this bowl, while still bound loosely and blindfolded, Ella gave me the embarrassing command, "You may relieve yourself into the bowl, Mother. Now be quick about it, because I don't have all day to tend to your needs."

I overcame my natural resistance to performing this most private function in front of anyone, including her, and finally heard my urine stream hit the bottom of the bowl with a loud ping, which embarrassed me all the more. I peed and felt relief as I still winced from the sound of the bubbling urine filling the bowl. I started to panic, would it hold the contents of my stretched bladder?

After I had been peeing for a little while, Ella loudly told me to stop. I had never been subjected to this kind of control over my personal bodily functions before but I managed to exercise my muscles and close my urinary sphincter.

"Ella, sweetie," I pleaded, "Mother hasn't finished peeing yet. May I finish now?"

"The bowl is almost full," she said, as if that was the most important aspect of my humiliation, "so you will have to hold the rest for now."

She removed the bowl from under my bottom cheeks and must have taken it to deposit in the toilet.

I heard her return and soft hands undid the ropes and snaps and finally removed my blindfold. I had to adjust my vision which had been blocked off for so long but now I saw before me a well-dressed young woman, who looked the prototype of an ambitious junior executive woman in her natty suit and lovely blouse, open just enough to disclose her cleavage.

She bent over to kiss me on the lips and smiled, "Mother, I must say I was surprised to find that you were into this kind of thing because I am too, although I like to be the one in control. Who was it who left you like this?"

I began to tell her about Mark and I could see that she was factoring this information into whatever plans she was making to assert and continue her dominance as it affected me.

"Since he lost his wife to another woman, he may be reluctant to share control of you," Ella told me, "but I think I should be able to show him that it is in his interest to share the supervision responsibilities."

When I protested that this was part of my sex life, not my real life, Ella grinned and confided, "When you are into this kind of thing, this is your real life."

Mark rang the bell and Ella let him in, having allowed me to get dressed in the interim. She drew him aside, obviously introduced herself, and discussed something with him for a time, making sure they were out of my hearing. I felt like a cipher, with people making my decisions for me. Finally she came back with him, both with wide smiles on their faces.

"Ella has made realize that in view of your history, you need supervision from both of us," Mark said very plainly. "So we have agreed to joint supervision so you finally will get the chance to grow up."

Ella now took over. "You will take care of the place for both of us when we are at work," she began. "If you do not perform your duties responsibly here, you will be disciplined by either or both of us. You will not know in advance who or what will be doing the punishing, but be aware that Mark has a wooden paddle and I carry a small thin disciplinary cane in my handbag."

Ella smiled at Mark as if they now had embarked on their own relationship. "You will regard Mark as your Master, I am your Mistress, and we both are your lovers, Mother," she stated starkly. "You will take orders from either of us, and in future, you will occupy my old girl's bedroom and I will take over yours."

As she gave me this series of humiliating instructions, Ella sat herself on an armless chair and patted her lap. "Yes, Mother, it is time for you to get across my lap for your spanking. I will also inspect your bottom each morning to see if you are keeping yourself tidy," she stated.

I realized that I was expected to get across her lap. I approached her and she bade me to lift my skirt. I did so, exposing my pink full-size panties. Ella reached out, put her fingers in the waistband, and lowered them to my knees. I did feel awfully childish standing in front of my seated daughter, my skirt up above my waist and my panties at my ankles, my bare bottom exposed to my watching lover.

I lay across her ample lap and she began spanking my bare bottom, first lightly and then harder, alternating cheeks. After a brief time, I was bawling as the painful spanks reddened my bottom. Ella embarrassingly told me to spread my legs apart and her hand reached between them and felt my sopping puss.

"Yes, Mark, you see how this turns her on," Ella reported, as my face reddened to match my bottom. "Her sex is totally wet and it's not with pee," she added, to make me feel even smaller.

Ella then told me that since I had soiled myself, I would have to earn the right to wear regular "grown up" panties. For now, I was relegated to a pair of small tight plastic little girl panties with little bunnies on them in a pattern. Ella helped me into these horridly shameful panties.

"They're very tight," I started to complain. Mark chuckled and mentioned to Ella that I was showing off a very obvious camel toe. I looked down and grimaced at how the tight little panties left no secret about the outline of my slit.

But only now did I become fully aware of the extent of Ella's sadistic side, and I did wonder from where it arose. My soft-spoken daughter told us to stay right where we were and she put a pair of gloves on and walked outside.

She returned from our garden a few moments later with some small branches of jagged leaves in her gloved hands. "Mother, please pull down your panties," she said, as I fearfully complied.

She proceeded to fill the crotch of my tiny panties with the leaves and then as if she had done this previously, expertly pulled my panties up holding the waistband and crotch so that the now full crotch was cleanly between my legs and properly adjusted.

Probably to increase the fear I already had of what was being done to me; Ella then told Mark and me that the leaves were from a nettle plant and that this was another form of discipline to teach me to respect my superiors. Before she told me, I realized that as I moved, the leaves would rub against each other and the tender skin of my labia, vulva, and clit with the result that the juice they released would flow onto my intimate parts and constantly sting and irritate them.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.