Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride - Cover

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 9: The Wedding : One Last Conquest

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Wedding : One Last Conquest - A powerful seductive co-ed seduces a Sorority Mother, her sister and a bride-to-be and their mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   First   Leg Fetish   School  

Three times during the ceremony Bree turned on the toy and watched in perverse humour watching her new sub react. The first time when the bride walked up the aisle; the second time during the new sub's vows and the third time just before her slut was about to say her 'I-do's'.

During pictures, Bree on a few occasions turned the toy back on, including one hilarious sequence during the groom and bride pictures when she kept turning it on and off, over and over, making Susanne so distracted she couldn't focus.

The game continued during the supper and speeches and finally Bree left it on during the whole first dance. Once the dance was under way for all guests, Bree sauntered her way over to Edith, Susanne's Mom, and sat down with her. Bree smiled, thinking she was potentially minutes away from seducing three generations in one family. She put her hand on Edith's leg, "Edith, you look amazing. If I look half as good as you when I am your age, I will be thrilled."

Edith ate up the compliment, "Oh Bree, you sweetheart. I would give anything to look like you again."

Bree said, her hand moving up the grandma's leg, "Edith, I am going to be very frank with you."

Edith looked at Bree with nervous trepidation, "Ok."

"I want you to come up to my hotel room right now so I can fuck you," Bree said deadly serious.

Edith looked around to make sure no one heard the forward proposal before answering shyly, "I can't leave my daughter's wedding."

Bree smiled and said, "Edith, I wasn't asking you if you wanted to come upstairs, I was telling you to come upstairs."

Edith blushed, but said nothing, as she considered the flattering, but surprising proposal. She hadn't had sex with her husband in over a year, due to his erection dysfunction issues and the thought of someone being interested in her, especially someone as attractive as Bree, was beyond exciting. Plus although Edith had never had sex with a woman, she had always been curious and often pleasured herself at home reading lesbian sex stories.

Bree stood up and suggested, in a tone that made it clear it was not a suggestion, but an order, "I am in room 723. I expect you up there in ten minutes. Don't be late." Bree left, leaving the attractive grandma alone and lost in thought.

Edith sat alone, debating the pros and cons of Bree's very powerful suggestion. After a couple of minutes of consideration, she had made up her mind. Edith looked around and saw that no one seemed to be watching her. She watched her just married daughter dancing with her dad. If she was going to disappear for a while without detection, it was probably now or never. She stood up and quickly, without looking back, like she was involved in a jailbreak and was on the run from the cops, left the room and went to the elevator.

Edith did one last looked around to make sure no one saw her getting into the elevator. Content no one noticed, she pressed 7 and ascended up to her unknown, but exciting, fate. Once off the elevator, she went directly to room 723. She paused in front of the door for a minute or two, wavering slightly. But before she could change her mind, she knocked on the door.

Bree beckoned, "Come in."

Edith entered and was shocked by what she saw. Bree was naked, wearing only thigh highs and a six inch strap-on cock. Bree suggested, "You should probably close the door." Edith realizing she had not yet done so, quickly closed it, locking it as well. Bree ordered, "Take off your dress Edith, we have a limited amount of time to play."

Edith was suddenly overwhelmed by the scenario. She stood still, like a statue, unable to move.

Bree, knowing she had to do this a little differently, walked over to Edith and kissed her.

Edith instantly melted and allowed the co-ed's tongue to slip into her mouth. Her whole body weakened by the touch of the pretty girl and she didn't resist when she felt a hand unzip the back of her dress. She was completely at the mercy of Abby's friend. She stood anxiously as the dominant co-ed broke the kiss and took off Edith's dress.

Bree looked at the still amazing body of the 61 year old mother of her two slaves and surprised to see the grandma wearing thigh highs. Bree complimented, "Wow, Edith, thigh high stockings. Very sexy."

Edith blushed, "Yes, well I had never worn them before today. I asked Maggie yesterday to get me a new pair of pantyhose for the wedding and this was what she returned with. When I asked why she simply shrugged and said that was all the store had."

"Well your daughter made a darn good choice. You look fucking good enough to eat," Bree announced, very proud of her Sorority House Mother sub.

Edith, in foreign territory, waited further instruction. Bree pulled off Edith's panties and while on her knees began licking Edith's gray haired pussy. Edith moaned on contact and opened her legs to allow easier access to her pussy.

Bree continued to please the grandma for a couple of minutes before she stood up and ordered, "Get over to the bed, Edith."

Edith, now horny and desperate to be fucked, walked hastily to the bed and onto her back.

Bree ordered, "No, no, Edith, get on all fours, I fuck all my subs from behind."

Edith was temporarily thrown by the word sub, but obeyed anyway, eager to have the plastic cock in her. Bree moved behind her and, without any warning, slipped the cock into the third generation slave. She thrusted in and out of the grandma and asked, "Do you like being fucked by me, Edith?"

"Yes, yes, yes," Edith moaned.

"Do you want this to ever happen again?" Bree queried.

"Yes," Edith moaned, barely listening to the questions being asked.

Bree pulled out of the older woman and said, "If you want to come, I expect you to submit to me completely."

Not thinking straight and desperate to have an orgasm she begged, "Please fuck me Bree, I will do anything."

Bree buried the cock deep into the GILF and explained, "I own you from now on. You will obey any request I give, is that understood?"

"Yes," Edith moaned, pushing her ass back on the cock, trying to fuck herself.

Bree held the sixty-one-year-old's hips and added, making the expectations crystal clear, "You will never disobey me."

"Understood," Edith whimpered and begged, "Now please fuck me."

Bree obliged and pumped the GILF's cunt. She fucked her hard and fast and was pleased to hear the new sub's nasty mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.