Training Teacher - Cover

Preview

Training Teacher

by Silkstockingslover

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa, Reluctant, Coercion, Lesbian, FemaleDom, Humiliation, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Food, Foot Fetish, Leg Fetish, Teacher/Student,

Erotica Sex Story: A parent-teacher interview changes a divircedd lonely teacher's life forever.

Summary: A parent-teacher interview forever changes a teacher's life.

Note: This story is dedicated to my beautiful pet Julia. Your smile makes me tingle.

Note 2: A special thanks goes to Cecile who suggested the parent-teacher story and Julia for being the muse of the story.

Note 3: Another special thanks goes to Steve B and Julia for editing and plot suggestions.

Note 4: One last extra special thanks goes to Estragon for his copy editing services.


Prologue

Do you know who you are? I mean really know who you are. I thought I did. But one moment in time, one interaction with a person, can change everything. One person sees the real you and brings out a side of you that you never knew existed. That is what happened to me.

I thought I was happy. I thought I was content. But I never knew real happiness, pure absolute ecstasy until that one moment in time, until that one person. One moment, one person changed everything...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.