Fun in the Country - Cover

Fun in the Country

by Fanseekeran

Copyright© 2011 by Fanseekeran

Erotica Sex Story: A fantasy comes true in the best way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   .

It had been a long time since I let myself act on one of my fantasies, but today was an opportunity that was too good to pass up. I live way out in the country with the closest neighbor being at least a mile away. So, I was very surprised at the knock on my door. The young girl, about 17 or 18, standing there was one of the sexiest, hottest pieces I had seen in awhile. Her tits stood up proudly and looked to be at least a C cup. Her stomach was flat and toned which I could tell from her cropped T-shirt. She had long tanned legs that went all the way to her ass.

She was perfect for my fantasy.

She explained that her car had quit quite a way back and she had no service on her cell phone.

She was wondering if she could use my phone to call for help. I motioned her inside and told her there was no need to call anyone, my friend had my truck and she was due back in about a half hour if she did not mind waiting that long (ALL of which was a lie, there was no friend coming soon). I asked her if she wanted something cold to drink and told her I would be right back with it. As soon as I got in the kitchen I had to take a minute to rub my rock hard cock. I had already started to think out my plan and my cock was ready. I made her a glass of cola and added a special potion I had stumbled across that would make her little pussy hot and ready and would make her want to fuck. She would still put up a small fight, and tomorrow she would not remember the things we did. The best part, it was natural so there would be no trace for anyone to find. The last horny little bitch I used it on, fucked me like there was no tomorrow.

I went into the living room and handed her the glass. I was pleased to see that she gulped it down quickly. Now, I only had to wait about 20 minutes for the effects to start.

We set around making small talk about living in the country for a few minutes and I watched her out of the corner of my eye and noticed that she soon started squirming around and her cheeks became flushed. I excused myself from the room so I could watch and see what she did when she thought she was alone. I looked back around the corner of the door, her hand was under her skirt, and she was rubbing her little pussy. She laid her head back on the couch and was breathing rapidly. Her hand was going faster and faster on that hot little cunt. I took my cock out and rubbed it up and down, wondering what she would do when she saw my 9 ½ inch long and 3 ¾ inch around hard cock.

I finally decided I had to see. I stepped into the room and walked up to the couch. She did not even hear me.

I reached down and grabbed one of her tits, pinching the nipple as I did. She gasped and tried to get away at first.

But I quickly moved to hold her down. I said, "You hot little cunt. Don't tell me that sweet little pussy doesn't want my attention. I saw you in here rubbing it down. Watching you got me so hot, bitch. I am gonna fuck that pussy hard after I suck on your clit and lick that sweet little fuck hole you have. Then when I am done with that, I have a few surprises for you, too." Her eyes opened wide and just for a second, she realized what was really going on. The fear I saw then made me hotter than I already was and my hard cock throbbed with the need to bury itself as deep in that juicy little pussy as I could. I grabbed her up and carried her to my "playroom." It was sound proof and contained a bed with ties for her wrists and feet, and a bench that I had made myself which would come in useful for some of the later games. I tossed her on the bed and quickly attached the ties to her arms and ankles. I ripped her shirt off; she did not have on a bra.I cut her skirt away, and ripped her panties off. Her pussy was bald, just like I like it.

Damn, she was a hot piece. Just looking at her laying there spread-eagled with her titty nipples hard would make any man or woman for that matter, want to fuck her.

She was begging me not to do this, not to hurt her. That made me twice as excited cause I love to hurt bitches and listen to them beg. It makes ramming my hard cock up into their pussy feel even better.

I stood beside the bed and roughly grabbed each tit, squeezing them hard enough to see the pain on her face.

I slid my hands to her hard nipples and pinched each one, twisting it hard. Damn, I was gonna love this! My hands slid down her hard flat stomach to her sweet slit. I ran a finger up and down the outside of her pussy lips. I could feel the heat coming off her cunt. I needed to taste that pussy. I lowered my head and used my hands to pull her pussy lips open so I could lick her juice up. My tongue found her sweet hole and I tongue fucked her, pushing my tongue as far into her honeyed pussy as I could. I pulled the lips open more and there was the hard nubbin of her clit, swollen, standing at attention, begging to be licked and sucked. I ran my tongue over her clit several times and then sucked it into my mouth, chewing on it as I did.

Even though she was fighting me, her body was arching up to me and I knew she was going to cum. I drove two fingers up in her hot, wet fuck hole, and finger fucked her pussy hard.

All the time, I was furiously licking her sweet cunny juice up as fast as it was flowing.

God, her juice was sweet and hot. I flicked her clitty with my tongue then quickly sucked on it.

She started cumming and juice was pouring out of that honey hole.

I had to fuck her now. My cock was so hard it was hurting just wanting to be buried in that cunt. I quickly dropped my jeans and shorts letting my hard cock spring free. I fell on top of her, rubbing my cock in her slit. My cock found her pussy hole and I rammed it in hard, all the way. I could see her getting ready to scream with the pain as I rammed her pussy, so I fucked her even harder, really pounding her pussy.

Her juice was flowing and my cock could feel the little squeezes her cunt was giving it. Damn, your pussy is wet and hot, you little bitch, it is so fuckin tight. I am gonna ram my cock in and out of that tight cunt, I told her. Yeah that's it, baby. You fucking no good whore, milk that hard cock.

Yeah, baby, oh God, you feel so good. I bent my head and took a nipple in my mouth, sucking on it as hard as I could. I used my teeth to grind the little hard nub of her titty nipple. My hand found the other tit and I squeezed it hard. I fucked her for all I was worth; sliding my cock almost all the way out and then ramming it back in, all the way to her cervix. I could feel the pressure building in my balls and I knew that I was not going to last long at this pace, but I had more in store for her so I wasn't too worried at blowing my nut too early. I grabbed her ass cheeks and held her up giving me more access to that hot wet pussy. I rammed it in as hard as I could and felt my cum blowing up into her. I called her every name I could think of. Whore, bitch, cunt, slut, came out of my mouth as I blew my nut. At last my cock spit the last of my hot cum. I climbed off her and stood looking down, laughing when I saw the tears at the edge of her eyes. Damn, seeing her cry was making me want to pound that pussy all over again.

But first, I wanted to see her face when I brought Duke in. I opened the door and called him in. Her eyes went wild with fear and she started shaking her head back and forth. Duke was well trained. He went straight for her pussy. His tongue came out and he frantically licked her cunt juice mixed with my cum from her hot hole. Yeah, boy, that's it, lick that little pussy. Lick it good. Bite that clitty, boy. Do it, boy. Go for it. His cock was hanging from its sheath, the purple head throbbing. Now, Duke is larger than most dogs. He has a full 10 inch cock without the knot. I couldn't wait to see him pounding that hot pussy with it. I carried her over to my bench and flipped her over it. The "fuck bench" was just the right height and size to make her ass be in the air, with that pussy open and ready. Duke climbed on to her back, wrapping his legs around her hips. His cock was trying desperately to get in her cunt hole. All of the sudden, she stiffened and I knew that his cock had found its way into that pussy. Now she was going to get it good. My cock was hard and throbbing watching him hump her faster and faster.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.