The Seduction - Cover

The Seduction

by sagacious

Copyright© 2011 by sagacious

Flash Story: This was done as a challenge on the forum. Scene: She is a wide-eyed, innocent girl. He is a wealthy trust-fund boy used to getting his way. Together, they are spending the weekend at a cabin by the lake. Her motives: love and beauty, something deep. His: he wants to fill her holes with his cock. This is my response.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   .

Rodney stood at the railing and examined his next conquest. His Frat brothers called him the "Cherry Picker", and he was about to add to his tally. Bethany was sitting in the little alcove tossing flower petals into the lake. "I'll bet she's thinking about me while doing 'he loves me, he loves me not'," Rodney thought. Judging by the number of petals and stems in the water she had gone through most of the patch of black eyed susans on the lakeside. He had been building up to this moment all weekend. Subtle hints, gentle touches, quiet comments meant to be overheard, they would all culminate in his cock blasting off inside this tender young morsel. He knew it would work, because it had so many times before, and afterward he would clean the mess with her panties and show the blood and semen stained trophy to his friends.

Rod moved down toward his target making sure that he was heard just before he got to her.

"Oh!"

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to startle you." Rod smiled at the girl, "What has that field of flowers done to deserve destruction at your pretty hands, Hmm?"

She had a look of confusion for a moment, and then glanced at the flower petals spreading away from her on the water. "Oh, no. I didn't mean to ruin so many, I lost track what I was doing."

"That's alright, there are plenty more, I was teasing. May I join you?"

She blushed a bit, "Yes, of course. This is your place after all."

"It belongs to my parents, Beth, not me. You don't have to sit with me if you don't want to."

She blushed a little more, "Oh, I wouldn't mind you sitting with me Rod. I hope you aren't upset that I am here, Rod. Your sister said that this was your favorite place. I can leave if you want me to."

"No, please Beth, I wanted to talk to you and this is the perfect place to do it."

"What do you want to talk about, Rod?"

"I wanted to ask if you were dating anyone, Beth?"

"No, I'm not, Rod."

"Well, I thought I ought to ask. A pretty girl like you probably has a lot of guys wanting to go out with her." Actually, she was pretty plain. Her best feature was her sun streaked hair and tanned skin. Her face was nothing special and her body had a bit to go before it was fully developed. He liked to find girls like this as they were almost assured to be virgin for him.

"I don't go out much. The boys at school don't seem that interested in me. I was surprised when your sister invited me to join my sister this weekend. I don't have much opportunity to be in a great place like this."

"High school boys need to mature a bit Beth. They don't realize what a jewel they have in front of them." Rod had to control a strong urge to smirk, "Here, I picked this for you." He handed her the rose bud, "I thought that it represented you so well, just budding into beauty like the rose."

She sniffed the bud, "Thank you Rod. It is beautiful. I love the smell of a rose. I didn't think the bushes by your house were budding."

"They aren't, but we have a small hot house with some plants in it. I picked it from there." In actuality he had an agreement with a florist in town to supply these whenever he was at the cabin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.