Tales From a Far Country - Cover

Tales From a Far Country

Copyright© 2011 by Phil Lane

Introduction

BDSM Sex Story: Introduction - In this "simulquel" to "Such Sweet Sorrow", we follow Jenny's abduction and fate at the hand of her captors as she discovers that her fantasies of slavery don't stand comparison with the real thing.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation  

In the world around us there are those that will prey on the weaker, the unprepared, the vulnerable. In pursuit of their own desires or seeking to profit from the desires of others there are always those whose acts are hard for us to understand.

Once more, it is October 2009. Angela is trying to balance her teaching responsibilities and research projects, spurred on by the Dean's ambitions for the academic standing of the University; Joe McEwan is planning his trip to Cambodia in a month's time; Jenny McEwan is trying to digest the results of her summer research and Freddie Clegg and Larry are still musing on potential advantages which Inward Bound might bring to their principal, clandestine business.

'And from far away, minds immeasurably more determined than our own, were looking down on a young woman and slowly and surely they drew their plans against her... '

(With apologies to H.G. Wells... )

WHAT'S WHAT

Tales From a Far Country is the third episode in the story of the relationship between Jennifer McEwan, an adventurous academic who is studying BDSM games and adult play behaviour and her husband Joe, a civil engineer who is anxious about his wife's sexual interests and where they might lead. "Tales From A Far Country" is the sequel – well actually a "simulquel" - to our last story, "Such Sweet Sorrow" and explains what happens to Jennifer after her mysterious disappearance.

If you are a new reader, this short resume will help you understand what is going on!

The tale began in our first story 'Thesis', when Professor Angela Dawney, Jennifer's Head of Department and her research supervisor persuaded Jenny to enroll in a consensual slave training programme organised by the adult experience and adventure company, Inward Bound. Angela claimed this would be an excellent psychological laboratory for Jennifer to persue her research but secretly, the Professor hoped to drive a wedge between Jennifer and her husband and win Jennifer's affections for herself.

Inward Bound has received investment from what purports to be an international transport business called Freddie Clegg Enterprises but is in fact the front organization for Clegg's highly illegal abduction and slavery operation. Freddie Clegg Enterprises also have hopes for Jennifer's research - to help them identify and recruit willing victims.

Angela, anxious to use Jenny's experiences for her own benefit at the earliest opportunity, almost sabotaged Jenny's participation at Inward Bound. The effect of this was to disturb the ever paranoid Clegg organisation which led to Jenny and Angela experiencing what they imagine to be a CIA inspired "rendition". This claimed to be an investigation into Internet Crime but was really an attempt to discover if they were were actually in the pay of Clegg's arch Russian competitor, Anatoly Kustensky who, by an innocent but most unfortunate coincidence, is an old friend of Professor Dawney.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.