Frank and Regina

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2011 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: A cheating wife story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

It started one Saturday morning during summer vacation when I woke up to noise in front of my house. I looked out my bedroom window and saw a moving van parked in front of the Martin's house although I guess that it wasn't really the Martin place any more. They had moved out months ago and there had been a For Sale sign in their yard for a long time.

I noticed that the For Sale sign was gone and men were carrying furniture into the house. Then I saw a girl about my age (10) watching the movers. She had the longest blond hair I had ever seen on a girl; it fell to below her waist and while I was looking out the window she looked toward our house and our eyes met and though I was too young to understand what happened something passed between us.

I quickly dressed and ran downstairs, out of the house and across the street. I walked up to her and said:

"Hi. My name is Frank and I live just across the street."

She looked at me, gave me a dazzling smile and said, "Hello Frank. I'm Regina and we are moving into our new house."


That was the start of it.

The rest of the summer she was at my house or I was at hers. We walked to school together on the first day of school and we walked home together. We were pretty much inseparable all through middle school and into junior high.

Even though we pretty much spent all of our time together she was still my first 'official date' when we went to our first high school dance together. The number of guys who asked her to dance that night should have prepared me for what was to come. Soon a lot of guys were asking Regina out and what killed me was that she said yes to a lot of them. That bothered the hell out of me because I'd always looked on Regina as mine.

Several times I asked her to go to the movies or the penny arcade with me only to be told that she had a date with someone else. Stupid of me and I knew it, but I started looking at her going out on dates with others as 'treason' and decided to turn my back on her. No more walking to and from school together and I started avoiding her. If I saw her heading my way I changed direction and walked away from her.

"To hell with her" I thought, there are other girls I can date and I didn't even have to look hard for them. For some reason Regina didn't get along with several of the girls in our class and two of them – Sally Maples and Marge Haight – started sitting with me at lunch period and from the way they talked and acted they wanted me to ask them out. I didn't realize it at the time (I was young and naïve) but Marge and Sally only wanted me because I was considered Regina's and me going with them would be the equivalent of them saying "Fuck you Regina."

After Regina's going out with other guys finally pissed me off I asked Sally out and she said yes. I took her to the amusement park and for me the best part of the evening was that Regina was there with Norm Miller and when she saw me with Sally she got a pissed off look on her face.

I took Sally out a couple of times and then one day Regina asked me why I hadn't asked her out lately and I bluntly told her that I was tired of being turned down.

"Don't be that way Frank. We're young and we need to date other people to see what things are like. You know you are my best boyfriend."

That made me feel good and Regina and I went out a half dozen times and then one night when I asked her to go to the movies with me she said sorry but she was going out with Phil that night. The next time I asked it was Rich and the time after that it was Tim. Fuck it I thought and I asked Marge out. I dated Marge for a while and then Sally and then I kind of fell into a rotation – Marge then Sally then Marge and on and on.

It was coming up on junior prom night and I was home working on homework when my mom called up the stairs and told me that Regina was there. I didn't say anything and a minute or so later Regina walked into my room, said "Hi" and sat down on my bed. I said "Hi" back to her and kept on working on my homework. She watched me for a bit and then she said:

"You haven't asked me to the prom."

"So?"

"Aren't you going to ask me?"

"Why should I? Maybe I don't want to hear you say no because you are going with Tim or Phil or Harry or whoever."

"You know better than that Frank. You know that I'd never do the important stuff with anyone else."

"No I don't know that Regina and don't give me any of that "You are my best boyfriend" crap. If that was true you would have fit me in somewhere. A date with Tim, a couple with me and then maybe a date with some other guy and a couple with me, but that isn't the way the way it has been has it? "Your best boyfriend" has been turned down the last nine times he has asked you out so you shouldn't be shocked when he finally says "screw it" and stops asking."

"Does this mean that you aren't going to ask me to the prom?"

"I don't know Regina. I've seen a lot more of Sally and Marge lately than I have of you so one of them might be expecting me to ask them to the prom."

"They are only going out with you to spite me."

"Maybe Regina, but whatever the reason they are going out with me and you haven't. The question is do I risk them not going out with me any more because I didn't ask one of them to go to the prom? That would leave me with no one to go out with since I don't seem able to get on your list."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Think on it."

"Fine!" she snarled and got up and left my room. I smiled as she left and thought I'd let her stew for a day before I asked her.

The next day during lunch period Regina stopped by the table where I was sitting and said with a smirk:

"No need to overwork your brain cells thinking about whether or not to ask me to the prom. I'm going with Tim."

Without even looking up at her I said, "Have fun" and kept eating my lunch. Regina stood there for five seconds or so and then she stormed off. Two minutes later Marge and Sally sat down with me and Sally asked:

"What the hell did you just say to Regina? She was severally pissed as she stomped off."

"I told her I wasn't taking her to the prom. In fact, I might not even go."

"Why not?"

"I can't make a choice."

"A choice on what?"

"I've been dating both you and Marge and I just don't think I can pick one of you over the other."

They looked at each other and something seemed to pass between them and then Marge said:

"Then I guess you will just have to take us both."

"Both?"

"Yes" Sally said, "Both."

I had a great evening. I took turns dancing with Sally and Marge and on four really slow numbers the three of us danced in kind of a group hug. As an added benefit I got to watch Regina as she threw nasty glances my way most of the night. I had the additional satisfaction of watching her not be able to dance with her date. Tim had twisted his ankle during football practice and he could barely walk let alone dance.

Marge, Sally and I had so much fun together at the prom that for the rest of our junior year we dated as a threesome. I was in the unique position of being able to give back to Regina some of what she had been giving me. A couple of times she actually asked me if I would take her out and I was able to say sorry, but I already had something going with Marge and Sally on that night.

I knew it couldn't last and it didn't. Marge's dad got transferred and she had to move away. It was just Sally and me for a month or two and then one weekend she went to visit some relatives and when she came back she told me she couldn't see me any more.

"I met a guy when I was at Aunt Mildred's and as soon as our eyes met sparks flew. Sorry Frank. I had a great time with you and I hope you will always be my friend."

I remembered the connection the first time Regina and I had looked at each other and I assured her that I would and I wished her well and then she was gone."


It was summer vacation and I had taken a job working for a landscaper and I had no energy to go dating when I got home even if I would have had someone I could have asked. As the summer progressed and I got more used to the hard labor I was less and less tired and started thinking of dating again.

My parents had told me that if I kept my grades up they would help me buy a car and as soon as I had saved up a fairly large amount from my paychecks (not hard to do when all you do is go to work and then come home and die) we went looking and found a very nice 1993 Mustang convertible. It had the 5.0 engine and a five speed and at first my dad thought that it was too much car for me, but after a lot of begging and pleading he gave in.

I started cruising the spots where the kids I knew hung out and I was able to hook up with a girl or two. One evening, three weeks after I got the car, I came home from work and found Regina sitting on the front porch steps waiting for me. "Hi" she said as I walked up to her. "Hi back" I said and then waited.

"Can we stop all the stupid game playing Frank?"

"What game playing?"

"You know; me dating guys to piss you off and you dating girls to rub my nose in it. We belong together Frank and we both knew that on the day we met so no more games Frank, please?"

And there were no more games. We were exclusive from that evening on the rest of the way through high school and college and seven months after we graduated from college we were married.


The next twelve years were good ones. We had wanted kids, but after trying like hell to have one we found out that Regina was unable to carry. We didn't let the news crush us. We decided that it meant that we were to have more time to spend with each other.

There was one problem, but it was mine and it was all my own doing. I had never been very athletic and I had never competed in sports in high school or college. The only time I had ever been in great shape was when I had worked for the landscaper and that was twelve years in the past. My job was a desk job and a lack of exercise and a steady diet of client lunches and dinners were putting the pounds on me and I knew I needed to do something about it.

I joined a gym and started working out. At first it was three times a week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and as I got into the routine I moved it up to five times a week. Usually I was there when the doors opened at five in the morning, but then Regina decided that it was something we could do together. She asked me if it would be okay with me and I of course said yes. I was still at the gym at five on Tuesday and Thursday, but I started going in after work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday to work out with Regina. Once Regina got in the grove she started hitting the gym on her lunch hours since it was only five minutes from where she worked and I went back to my five days at five in the morning.

I need to point out that I wasn't hitting the gym for building strength. I was there for the exercise and to keep the pounds off.


It was a tooth that brought about the situation. Specifically it was a filling coming out of a tooth. I called my dentist and she told me could get me in right away so I left work and headed on over to her office. By the time she had finished I saw no sense in going back to work just to finish out two hours so I went home.

Regina's car was in the driveway which I found odd since her quitting time was the same as mine although she usually beat me home because where she worked was fifteen minutes closer to home. I couldn't imagine why she would be home at that time of day.

I didn't need imagination when I walked into the house. You didn't need to be a Sherlock Holmes to deduce what the trail of women's and men's clothes from the front door to the steps leading to the upstairs bedrooms meant. With a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach I made my way up the stairs and down the hallway to the open bedroom door.

Regina was on her hands and knees and Stan, one of the fitness instructors from the gym, was behind her and fucking her hard. She was clutching the sheets with her hands and moaning:

"Yes, yes, yes, oh God yes."

I stood there frozen, too stunned to move or even think. "Need to nut bitch" Stan said and he pulled out of Regina. She promptly fell on her back and spread her legs wide and as she did that she saw me standing in the door. Her face paled and she cried out:

"Oh no! Oh God no!"

Stan saw where she was looking and he turned his head and looked over. He smiled and said:

"She is a damned fine piece of ass. How about giving us some privacy."

His words vaguely registered and I clenched my fists, but even as I did it reason prevailed. No way I would accomplish anything by going after him. He was six inches taller, heavier and more muscular. He would turn me into a grease spot on the floor in seconds. For the first time in my life I regretted not having a gun although it was probably a good thing that I didn't or I'd likely spend the rest of my life in jail.

I stood there rooted to the floor staring in sick fascination at my naked wife lying on the bed with her legs spread wide and her pussy gaping open.

"I asked you to give us some privacy" Stan said as he got off the bed and moved toward me. I don't know what was wrong with me. I was frozen in disbelief. That was my wife on the bed. What was going on here? This couldn't possibly be. Stan put his hand in the middle of my chest and pushed me backwards and then slammed the door in my face. As the door closed I looked past Stan and saw Regina still lying there with her legs spread wide waiting for Stan to come back. I couldn't be sure, but I thought I saw tears.

The noise of the door slamming in my face caused me to come out of the funk I was frozen in. I shook my head to clear it and started thinking about what I could do. Calling the cops wouldn't help since it was obviously not rape. I tried to think of what I had the might give me some kind of parity in the physical sense. There was nothing that came to mind. I thought of a butcher knife from the kitchen, but quickly forgot about it. The six inch advantage he had in height meant he had longer arms than I did and he could keep me from getting close enough to inflict any damage. It wasn't all that great an idea anyway since if I could get to him and did the job right I could spend life in prison. No, I had no options, at least not then, but I would get the son of a bitch. It might take me a while, but I would get him.

There were things I needed to do so I left the house and drove to the bank. I cleaned out and closed all of our accounts and emptied the safe deposit box. I stuffed everything under the seat of the car until I could get to another bank and open an account in my name only. I drove back to what used to be my happy home, but now was just a piece of property that would be going up for sale.

The trail of clothes had been picked up, but I could hear voices upstairs so I knew Stan was still in the house. I went into the kitchen and got the bottle of Crown Royal out of the cabinet and made myself a stiff drink. I sat down at the kitchen table and took out my wallet and started going through my credit cards. The American Express was in my name only and I had a Visa in my name only that I used for business travel. The Discover Card and MasterCard were joint and I wrote down the customer service numbers so I could call and cancel them.

As I sat there making notes I heard them come down stairs and I heard Stan say, "Tomorrow? Same time?" and I heard Regina reply. "I'll be here."

A couple of minutes later Regina came into the kitchen. She seemed to be surprised to see me there. She stopped in the doorway, hesitated, and then said:

"I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry that you saw that. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I didn't mean for that to happen. You were never supposed to know."

"What are you most sorry about Regina? Sorry for cheating on me? Or sorry that your cheating ass got caught?"

I looked at her and she stood in the doorway and silently looked back at me.

"You know what I'm not hearing right now Regina? I'm not hearing "Please forgive me. It was a huge mistake and it will never happen again."

She looked away from me and said, "I can't do that."

"You telling me that you aren't going to stop fucking Stan? Why didn't you just ask me for a divorce and get me out of the picture?"

"I don't want a divorce."

"That makes no sense. You don't want a divorce, but you aren't going to stop fucking Stan. I am reading this right?"

"Yes. Look baby, you don't have anything to worry about. I love you Frank. Stan means nothing to me. It is just sex with him. Damned good sex and I don't mean to cut you when I say this, but it is the best sex of my life."

"So I don't satisfy you is what you are telling me."

"Yes you do satisfy me baby, but Stan does so much more. He is strong, he can go forever and he has a huge cock."

"How can you tell me that you love me and don't want a divorce and then tell me that you are going to keep on fucking that asshole? You expect me to be that much of a wimp?"

"You aren't a wimp baby and I know it. Please baby, just give me a little slack here. Stan won't be around forever. He's just a fling. I swear to God he is no threat to you. Come on baby; lets go upstairs and I'll prove it to you. You are my main man."

"Oh goody! Just what I've always wanted – sloppy seconds from my wife. Sorry Regina; it just doesn't work that way. I don't know what I'm going to do just yet, but touching your defiled body isn't on the list. You are a grown woman and as such you get to make your own choices. I can't keep you from seeing your lover if that is what you choose to do, but if you see him again and I find out about it there will be a divorce for sure. There might be one anyway, but I don't know. One thing though; if you do fuck him again it had better not be here in my house. Do you understand me?"

"I already told him we couldn't do it here" she lied.

"And the way you just said that tells me that you are going to fuck him again. So be it. I'll see an attorney as soon as I can get an appointment."

"Damn it Frank! I don't want a divorce!"

"And I don't want a cheating whore for a wife!"

I got up and left the house and drove to work. The place was closed and everyone was gone for the day. I used my key to let myself in and went into my office. I turned on my computer and went on the Net to look for information. I found a ton and after reading and researching I made a decision. I Googled and got the address of a local company that sold what I wanted and I gave them a call and found out that they were open until nine and a half an hour later I walked in their front door.

Regina had lied to me when she told me that she had already told Stan they couldn't do it at the house any more. She didn't know that I'd heard him say "Tomorrow? Same time?" and her reply that she would be waiting. Well I was going to be there waiting also. I made my purchase and drove home.


Regina was sitting in the living room waiting for me and as soon as she saw me she said:

"We need to talk Frank."

I ignored her and went upstairs, took a shower, turned out the light and went to bed. Ten minutes later Regina came to bed and moved over next to me and snuggled up against me. Her hand reached for my cock and I grabbed her wrist and pushed her away as I snarled at her:

"Don't you dare touch me you fucking whore."

She started crying, got out of bed and left the room. She was sleeping on the couch when I got up and left for work in the morning. I stopped at the Village Inn for breakfast and at eight I called work and told them I wouldn't be in. Not knowing what time "Same time" was I waited for Regina to leave for work and then I went home. I parked one block over from the house and then walked home.

I went down into the basement and worked in my shop until noon and then I went upstairs and sat where I could watch the driveway. At one Regina pulled in and parked and a couple of minutes later Stan pulled up and parked across the street. I went out the back door and over the fence into the Miller's backyard and walked to my car. I waited five minutes and then I drove home and parked on the street in front of the house.

I entered the house and climbed the stairs as I moved toward the room where the "Oh God yes, fill me up" was coming from. I walked up and waited in the open doorway and watched Stan as he drove his cock into Regina. Regina saw me and moaned:

"Oh god no; not again."

Stan turned and saw me. "Look little man" he said as he pulled out of Regina and got off the bed. "We have already had this conversation. Don't make me physically remove you from your own bedroom. I'll be done in a little while and you can come back and have a sit down with your wife and talk things out."

"I don't think so. I warned the bitch yesterday that there would be trouble if she brought you back into the house. You are the one who is going to be leaving and the whore will be right behind you."

He laughed and said, "And just who in the hell is going to remove me, you?"

I said "Yes" and he laughed again and reached for me. I brought the StunMaster stun gun out from under my suit coat and pressed it into his arm. The 300,000 volt charge overwhelmed his neuromuscular system and he fell to floor like a puppet with his strings cut. As he laid there shaking and twitching I started kicking him in the nuts. I got in seven hard ones before Regina could get off the bed to try and pull me away. She grabbed me and pulled as she cried:

"Stop it Frank! Stop it before you hurt him!"

I pushed her away and snarled at her, "I'm trying to hurt him you stupid bitch!" and I went back to kicking him.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Regina pick up the table lamp from the bedside table. What she planned on doing with it I don't know because she never had a chance to do it. I still had the stun gun in my hand and I stepped over to her and touched her with it and pulled the trigger. She fell to the floor and flopped around like a fish out of water.

I stood there looking at the booth of them and suddenly had a change of heart. My original plan had been to zap Stan, throw him out of the house and then have a long talk with Regina, but all that changed when she picked up the lamp. I quickly replaced the nine volt battery in the stun gun to make sure that I had a full charge if I needed it again. Then I went out to my tool box in the garage and got a Magic Marker and went back to the bedroom. One Regina's forehead I wrote "Frank's wife" and on Stan's chest I wrote "What happens to you when you get caught fucking Frank's wife." The letters weren't all that even and looked a little sloppy, but it was the best I could do with the two of them flopping around and twitching.

I drug Stan's twitching body out of the house and across the front yard and dropped him on the sidewalk next to my car. According to the literature the effects of the gun were only supposed to last for from five to ten minutes and it had already been over five for Stan so I gave him another 'touch' and left him lying there as I went back in and got Regina. I carried her out and dropped her on the ground next to Stan.

By the time I got there with Regina Stan had drawn a small crowd. Harvey, who lived in the last house on the end of the block on my side of the street asked:

"What's going on here? Should I call the cops?"

"No need Harv; I caught him fucking my wife and I handled it."

I saw the neighbors all look at one another and then Mrs. Welch said, "Oh my. I never would have thought that about Regina."

"Neither would I have Mrs. Welch, but she did and I caught her at it."

I loaded Regina and Stan onto the back seat of my car and drove down to the gym and pulled up out in front. Stan and Regina were both showing signs of recovery so I gave them both another touch from the gun and then I pulled them out of the car and dropped them on the sidewalk in front of the gym. I got back in the car and drove off. In the rear view mirror I saw them draw a crowd as I headed for home.

I went to the bedroom and took the bed apart and carried it out of the house and stacked it in the driveway. Because it was a king I struggled getting the mattress out, but didn't have any trouble with the two box springs. Using the same Magic Marker I used on Regina and Stan and a large piece of cardboard I made a sign that read:

"The bed that Frank's wife cheated on. Free to anyone who wants it."

I put the sign on the pile and went back into the house to make sure I hadn't left anything behind and then I called work and told them I had a family emergency and would be off for a couple of days. Next was a call to Tom Osbourne who was a good friend and also my attorney. I filled him in on what had happened. I told him that there was a good chance the police might get involved and I arranged for Tom to go my bail if necessary.

Once I had all bases covered I did the last thing that anyone would expect of me. I grabbed my work-out bag and went to the gym. There was no crowd on the sidewalk when I got there and Regina and Stan were gone. I went in, signed in at the front desk and headed for the locker room to change.

I was on the seated leg press when Bill came up to me. Bill was the manager and we had always gotten along. In fact, it was Bill who had talked me into joining the gym. I suppose that in a way that made him the one to blame for the situation. If he hadn't talked me into joining I would never have brought Regina to the gym and she would never have met Stan. I smiled to myself as I thought "now there is some fuzzy thinking for you." She wouldn't have met Stan here; she would just have met someone else somewhere else.

Bill waited until I finished my set and then he said, "I don't suppose you happen to know anything about what took place out front earlier would you?"

"I might."

"Mind filling me in?"

"I walked into the house and found the two of them going at it in the bedroom. I didn't want them in the house so I brought them here. Seemed fitting since this is where they first got together."

"You could have let me know what you were going to do so I might have had a chance to minimize the notoriety."

"In a way I did you a favor if you play it right."

"What does that mean?"

"You terminate the asshole and let it be known that you will not tolerate your employees doing such things. That will give the rest of your employees a wake up call and the word will go out to men that they won't have to worry about their wives and girlfriends if they join and do their workouts here."

"There is that I guess."

"What happened to the loving couple?"

"The cops showed up, wrote them up for public indecency and then took them away. I don't know where to; probably the emergency room at the hospital or maybe the jail. Am I going to have a problem with you?"

"Like what?"

"Suing me for some shit or other because one of my employees took up with your wife?"

"No, you don't have to sweat that, but if you don't fire Stan and he is here when I come in to work out there could be trouble. I doubt that he is going to take kindly to what I did to him and if he comes after me it isn't likely to be pretty."

"No sweat. He's gone. I've had other complaints about him and the attention he pays to some of the women who work out here."

"Oh; one last thing. Cancel Regina's membership and if there is any refund coming apply it toward the renewal of mine."


After my work out I headed for Antonio's for the self service salad bar. As I ate I thought about my options and decided that I didn't have all that many. They boiled down to kicking Regina out; keeping her with some major changes on her part or keeping her and living with the "new" her. Option three got a half second of consideration before being rejected and option one was ahead on points, but I decided to wait before making a decision. When I finished eating I took out my cell and called the customer service numbers I'd written down earlier and cancelled the credit cards.

When I got home I figured I'd have to park on the street because of the bed in the drive, but the bed was gone. I pulled into the drive and parked. I considered putting the stun gun and holster in the glove box, but decided not to. I had no idea how fast Stan might have recovered and gotten his strength back and I had to allow for the fact that he might come looking for revenge. And there was also the chance the cops would pay me a visit and I might look better if I had it in a secure place.

I walked in the front door and something slammed into the wall next to my head and fell to the floor. As I looked down and saw the heavy glass candy dish that usually sat on the coffee table I heard:

"You rotten son of a bitch!"

I looked to see Regina picking up the ceramic cat from the end table. She snarled "You miserable bastard" and cocked her arm to throw it at me and I snatched the stun gun out of its holster and pointed it at her. She didn't know that it had to be touching her to work and she cried out, ""No! Not that! No Frank, not that. Please Frank, not again!" and dropped the cat and it shattered as it hit the floor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.