Sleeping Daughter - Cover

Sleeping Daughter

by Jethro Shiloh

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Erotica Sex Story: Dad goes into his daughters room. She is sleeping. Pumping furiously he drops his semen on her lips and into her open mouth. Then.....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

An original story from the warped mind of Jethro Shiloh

All characters are entirely fictitious, none under the age of 13.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit, or reposted elsewhere without the written permission of the author.

I stood over my sleeping daughter, staring at her moist, little mouth as I jacked my seven-inch cock protruding from my bathrobe while pumping furiously. I felt my cum surging through my cock. I leaned toward her face and my cum began to drop into my daughter's mouth.

Suddenly, my daughter opened her eyes, grabs my cock and pulls it further into her mouth. I was shocked finding my cock deep in my precious daughter's mouth. Oh wow, what a sensation of my daughter taking her daddy's cock to the back of her throat and sucking every last drop of cum she can get.

"I'm sorry princess I didn't know you were awake. I promise I won't do it again."

"It's ok daddy. I've been awake every night that you have done it to me. I had to be really careful that first night from choking from the first spurt of cum I ever tasted."

"How many nights were you awake when I did that?"

"Every night daddy. I got to where I liked the taste of your cum but I thought if you knew I was awake you would stop doing it and I wanted more of your cum."

"Yes if I had known I probably would have stopped as I'd be afraid you would tell mommy on me. So what made you be 'awake' tonight?"

"You were always teasing me with just putting the head of your cock in my mouth. I've always wanted to taste your entire cock so I decided tonight I would take it all the way in my mouth."

"Well you are a real trooper getting it that far and all the way to your throat. Even more by swallowing all the cum I shot into your mouth."

"Daddy now will you put your cock inside me like you do mommy?"

"I don't think you are big enough to have a cock inside you."

"It's ok daddy. I've been playing with mom's dildo and I've already busted my hymen so you won't hurt me."

I thought what if my wife wakes up and she catches me? I'll be in prison big time.

"Please daddy, put it inside me, pleaseeeee daaaadddeee." Oh that little girl whine that will always get little girls what they want.

I took off my robe and lay between her legs and said, "are you sure this won't hurt you?"

"No daddy. Mom's dildo is about the same size as you so it will be ok." She reached down and guided my rock hard cock to her opening. I pushed in and my cock was inside with her lips grabbing hold of my cock. I looked at her to be sure she wasn't hurting. Oh my. She has that sexy mischievous smile.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.